Alexi and Jana

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?" Saying it with hesitation in her voice.

"No... No, you didn't say anything wrong. It's just when you said what you did, you have no idea what that did inside of me. My heart did a few flip flops, my feelings had started to overwhelm me, I feel like I am going to wake up and find myself alone, and that scares me to death." Tears started sliding down my cheek.

She took my face in her hands, kissing away the any tears that had escaped from my eyes. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly against her. Wrapping my arms around her, we stood, holding onto each other for dear life. After what seemed like forever, I kissed the side of her neck.

"You know, you're a terrible host."

"Huh... Why is that?"

"I'm starving and you haven't even feed me yet."

Pulling back, still holding onto my arms; "So that's how it's going to be."

"Yep, need some help cooking or anything?"

"Look hard enough you'll find everything you need to set the table. Coffee is already made, if you want toast, bread is on the counter next to the toaster. I'll finish the bacon and cook us some eggs. By the way, how do you like your eggs?"

"Is there any other way than scrambled? That's all we had in the Corps."

"That's easy enough, just glad you weren't expecting anything fancy like over hard." Giggling a little as she turn back towards the stove.

"So, are you trying to tell me you're not much of a cook? To be honest, I am not either."

"No, if it doesn't come from take out or a can, I don't eat much." Jana said.

"I see it looks like we need to get some cook books, then the both of us can learn how to cook." I started opening drawers and doors searching for plates and silverware.

Soon I had the table set and she had the eggs and bacon done. After pouring us both some coffee and putting out some toast we sat down to eat. After hearing she was off the weekend and wasn't on call, we tried to figure out what we wanted to do for the rest of the day. I had told her that I did need to go in late Sunday to make sure everything was in order for Monday morning, but that shouldn't take too long.

After the table was cleaned and the dishes put in the dishwasher and turned on, she stood there with her back to the sink, looking down at the floor. Walking up to her and putting my hands on her hips; "What's wrong babe?"

Looking up at me, biting her lower lip, one could see the hesitation in her eyes.

"I... We..."

"Just ask me, spit it out."

"I need a shower, would you take one with me?"

I leaned in and kissed her lips, not long and not too hard.

"I'd like nothing better than to take a shower with you, but I don't have any clean clothes to put on afterwards, and I don't want to wear what I had on last night if we're going to do anything this afternoon."

"We're almost the same size, except maybe for bra's, unless you have an objection to a sports bra's. I know just where to take you, and I think you will love it."

"Oh and where would that be?"

"I'm not telling." Taking my hand leading me towards the steps.

As we climbed the steps, Jana was already pulling her t-shirt over her head, giving me a perfect view of her tight ass. By the time we got to the top step, I had already had mine off also. Walking in the bedroom, she tossed her shirt on the bed and went into the master bath, with me right behind her. As she reached in to turn on the shower, I decided that I needed to pee, so I just sat and started peeing as she adjusted the water. Looking over at me, I could tell that she also was in need to go.

Quickly wiping myself, I stood up flushing the toilet as she scooted around me and sat to pee herself. Feeling the water getting warmer, I stepped into the tub making final adjustments to the water. Jana stepped in behind me, holding onto my hips, pulled me back against her. Grabbing the soap, she started to wash my shoulders and chest. As I stood there, water cascading off my back, her hands began to rub in the soap on my breasts. After doing my arms, she poured more soap into her hands kneeling down started working on my legs.

As her hands worked their way higher and higher, I could feel the moisture forming on my pussy. As her hand slid up the inside of my thighs, I spread my legs a little wider, giving her more room. When her hand had reach the top of my thighs, she let her fingers slid along my slit, slightly parting them, Causing me moan, but it took everything I had not to make it too loud. Standing she grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, ready to do my back.

Again she started at my shoulders and slowly worked her way down my back. Skipping my ass, she started at my knees and worked her way upwards. As her hands came to my ass, she began rubbing and squeezing my ass cheeks. With a little more soap on her hand, she began moving it up and down the crease of my ass, going lower each time. Finally her hand went between my legs and was cupping and rubbing my pussy, letting her fingers nearly slip into my pussy. This time there was no controlling my moaning. I had to put my hands on the wall before me to maintain my balance. As she started pulling back, she let her fingers slowly slide up and across my tight little rosebud. Stopping a moment, she let her finger make small little circles around it, not really entering me, but putting a little pressure, as if she was about to try. A long "ahhhhhh" and "ohhhhhh" came from my lips as I pushed back against her fingers.

Suddenly her fingers were gone, and she again turned me around and had me kneel down before her. Taking the shampoo bottle, she lathered up her hands and began washing my hair. With her fingers massaging my scalp, I believe I could have stayed there all day. Soon enough she took the shower nozzle and began to rinse out my hair.

Now it was my turn to wash her. I was going to show her what a bitch I can be. I had her kneel first so I could do her hair, then the rest of her body. After finishing her hair. I got her to her feet turning her around so I could do her back first. Washing her shoulders, then down to the small of her back. When my fingers slid up her sides, I let them slid over the sides of her breasts, my fingertips barely touching her areolas causing her to moan, then back up to her shoulders. Kneeling down I poured a little more soap on my hands and began at her ankles and worked my way back up her legs.

Just as I had done she parted her legs slightly, giving me a little room to move between them. My hands, still soapy, I began massaging her ass cheeks, letting my fingers slip down between the crack of her ass. Now standing, I slid my hand between her legs and let my fingers lightly massage her pussy lips. Extending my finger, I pressed it against her clit, circled it once as she moaned loudly. Then slowly pulling it back and up towards the crack of her ass. As my finger came to her rosebud, I stopped, lightly rubbed it, and then pushed my finger into her ass to the first knuckle, really causing her to moan as she pushed back against my hand.

Twisting my finger inside of her ass, I heard a "oh God..." pulling my finger from her ass, giving each cheek a little squeeze. I turned her around once more, and with more soap on my hands I started washing her chest, taking my time to rub the soap into her breasts. They were smaller than mine, but filled my hand nicely. Washing her stomach and going down her legs, I stood straight, pushed her back against the wall. My hand went to her pussy once more, slipping my fingers between her legs, again massaging her pussy lips, feeling her juices coating my fingers. With her eyes closed I pressed my lips to hers, forcing my tongue deep into her mouth as I pushed my finger deep into her pussy.

With my tongue deep in her mouth, my finger deep in her pussy, all she could do was moan into my mouth as her hands gripped my shoulders. With the palm of my hand rubbing against her clit, I started finger fucking her hard and fast. When I added a second finger, it was all that was needed to push her over the edge. Her nails digging into my shoulder, a long wail being screamed into my mouth, I kept finger fucking her until she began to come down from her orgasm.

Slowly pulling my fingers from her pussy, I brought them to my lips and licked them clean. She stood there, leaning back against the wall, eyes closed slowly recovering from her orgasm. Giving her a peck on the cheek, I quickly stepped out of the shower and took one of the towels off the rack and began to dry myself.

"You bitch, get back in here, I need some payback time with you."

"You had your chance and blew it... Maybe next time if you're lucky enough." Giggling a little as I reached for the second towel on the rack.

I heard her turning off the water, pulling back the curtain and started to step out, I tossed her the other towel from the rack.

"Turn around, I'll dry your back, then you can dry mine." I said.

"I don't know if I trust you near me, your sneaky" As she turned so I could start drying her back.

After drying her back, I began rubbing the towel through her hair, trying to get it dried a little. Pulling her hair to one side, I lightly kissed her shoulder then neck, and whispered in her ear;

"You hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for just being you." As I heard her let out a long slow breath.

"Now you can dry my back." Turning around giving her access to my back.

We took turns, combing and drying each other's hair. Once that was done, we went into the bedroom where Jana found us a pair of panties to wear, and a sports bra that I was able to fit into. She found a couple pairs of gym shorts that we could wear and plain t-shirts. Come to find out, we almost wore the same size shoe, I was an eight and half and she was a nine, but the tennis shoes did fit comfortably.

Just before we were to walk out of the room, I told her to wait a moment. I went around the room, picking up the clothes she had strewn all over the room. I asked her where her clothes hamper was, and all she could do was shrug her shoulders. I opened the closet door and dropped them just inside. I walked to the far side of the bed and began to make it. I stopped and looked at her...

"Well, you going to help or not?"

Snapping herself out of her little trance, she quickly jumped in and helped me finish making the bed.

"See, looks a lot better, doesn't it?"

"Well yeah but you are a little bossy."

"No, just trying to teach you how not to be so messy." Giving her a sweet smile as I started walking out of the room.

As I got to the top of the stairs, I heard her start to scramble towards the door saying...

"I like being messy, it's easy to find what I'm looking for."

"You know, that's what a man would say." Looking over my shoulder and she came down the stairs.

"I'm no man, and I've got the pussy to prove it."

"What you really need is a... Ah never mind."

"No you don't, what do I need?"

"You need a maid." Thinking quickly trying to cover what I really wanted to say was 'you need a wife.'

"Oh, and before you say anything, I don't wear little fancy aprons, so don't even go there." Bumping her playfully in the arm with my elbow.

Jana went to a closet and pulled out two fanny packs, one she handed to me, and the other she put her weapon, badge, wallet and cell phone. I put my wallet and cell phone into the one she handed me.

As we were driving across town, Jana turned to me, putting her hand on my leg;

"Are you going to stay with me tonight?" Giving me a little squeeze.

Looking over, trying to see if I could read her face, "Are you sure you want me to stay?"

"Yes, I am very sure."

"Yes, I would like that." Laying my hand on top of her hand.

After about thirty minutes driving, we arrived at Patriots Point. After parking the car, we got out and started walking down the pathway. Not sure she wanted to show any affection in public, mostly because of her job and position, I kept my hand by my side, but after a few feet, she moved over and took my hand in hers. Lacing my fingers between hers, I raised her hand and kissed the back of her hand. Looking at me, she smiled as we continued our walk.

We spent the afternoon at the point, taking a tour of the aircraft carrier moored in the harbor. At the rear of the Carrier was a restaurant where we got ourselves something to eat. I was telling her how I thought I wanted to get my revenge. Since we really couldn't actually prove anything legally, but to catch them in the club when it was crowded, and verbally putting them down for what they had done to me. With the club crowded, word would spread quickly to their tactics, hopefully putting others on the lookout for them. Jana thought that it sounded like a great idea, and that we would need to talk to Patty and Jo, letting them know what our plans are.

With the sun low in the western sky, a slight breeze started to pick up blowing in off the harbor, which started to cool things down quickly. Grabbing Jana's arm, I told her that I was starting to get a little cold and asked if we could soon go. She had said that she was also feeling the chill and it was time to leave.

After we got into the car and started our way back home, I had told her if she would stop at my place, I could pick up a few things to wear tomorrow, and follow her home in my car, that way when I went to the shop, she didn't have to drive me there.

"You can bring your car back with you, but I'd like to take you anyway, gives me a chance to see what you actually do." Turning towards me giving me a wink.

"Only if you insist, that would be fine with me."

Once we arrived at the apartment, I had her come in with me and relax while I packed a few items to take with me. Instead of sitting down in the living room relaxing, she followed me into the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, she looked around and noticed that it was picked up, bed made and everything else in its place. As she sat down on the bed and was looking around, all I heard was a "humph..."

"What?" Looking at her.

"Nothing... Nothing at all." Was all she said.

Getting out an overnight bag, I started to put a bra and panty set into it, she reopened the drawer and added several more bras and panties. Whatever I added, she tried to double and triple it.

"Stop that. I'm not moving in, I just taking a couple things for tonight." Putting my hands on my hips, looking at her sitting on the bed.

"Who said you was moving in, I thought just in case it was more than one night."

"Then I'll steal your clothes if need be. You have way more than I do, and besides, yours are a lot better looking than mine."

"You would too, wouldn't you?"

"Damn right I would and you'd love every second I had them on, wouldn't you?" As I stood there, grinning down at her knowing what the answer would be.

Having stuffed the bag full, we went out to the living room where I collected my spare set of keys. I stopped thinking about what we might want to eat later, so I asked her.

"What do you want to do about diner later, want to stop by the grocery store and pick up something or what?"

Standing there thinking, she looked at me, then came up with an idea.

"I know of this great Mexican Restaurant that's on the way home that has the best burrito's in town, wanna give them a try?"

"Sure I'm game, let's go."

We pulled in to a little place called El Cid's. It didn't look like much from the outside, but I guessed if Jana said they had good food, it probably was. Once inside, we were seated at a small table. A server brought over a bowl of dip and some nacho's, which we both started munching on. Jana told me to relax and let her do the ordering.

I wound up with a huge bean and pulled pork burrito with a side of Spanish rice, and a glass of iced tea. I was only able to eat about a third of my burrito, which is all Jana had been able to eat. We had them wrap it to go and maybe have them tomorrow.

Once we got to the house, I parked alongside of her car getting my bag out of the trunk, as she carried in the leftovers. Once in the house and the left overs put away she told me to follow her to the bedroom. She made room in the dresser for me to put some of my stuff up, then went to the closet and made some room for my dresses and blouses I brought. Since she had given me her spare toothbrush that morning, and I really didn't wear makeup, I didn't bring any toiletries.

"So now that everything is put away, what would you like to do the rest of the evening, do you want to watch a movie?" I asked her.

"Well I do have one or two DVD's that I have been saving, or would you like to go to the Palace tonight, just you and I?" Jana asked.

"Maybe not, it's been a long day, especially being in the sun all afternoon, would you mind just staying in for the night. We could take a shower, then dress for bed, but... and I mean this, you wash yourself and I'll wash myself. Deal." Looking at her with conviction in my eyes.

"But I want my chance to pay you back for this morning." Giving me that puppy dog look.

"Next time, and I promise you'll have your chance to do whatever you want, deal?"

"As long as you promise, it's a deal."

"I never go back on my promises, and honestly, I'll be looking forward to next time." Grinning at her as we started to take off our clothes.

The shower was quick, but we did dry each other off, getting a few caresses here and there when we could. Once dried, we put on the same shirts we wore that morning and headed down stairs. Jana went to the kitchen got herself a glass of wine and a Miller lite for me. Not my usual but close enough. She told me that she had this DVD, Blue is the Warmest Color that she hasn't seen yet and asked if it was ok to watch. I told her that I thought it would be all right, having no idea what it was about.

After about five minutes into the movie, I realized that it was a lesbian love story. She had settled in on the far end of the sofa, with me curled up beside her with my head on her shoulder her arm draped down over me resting between my breasts, which I was ok with. During a love scene I started getting wet watching the two women kissing and making out, setting my mind to thinking. Sometimes too much thinking gets me into trouble, but sometimes it turns out good.

I think about half way into the movie, I felt I knew what I wanted. I started playing with the hem of the shirt I had on, trying to get enough courage to go through with what was dancing around in my mind. Finally feeling I had the courage to go through with it, I abruptly stood. Jana looked at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"What wrong babe, we can change the movie if you don't like it." Thinking she had hurt my feelings.

"No, there is nothing wrong with the movie, but I think I'm going to go upstairs and lay down, and when your finished watching the movie, I want you to come up and make love to me. I want you to teach me how I can please you." Turning I started heading towards the stairs.

Before I got to the steps, the TV and DVD player were shut off. Since the kitchen light was already off, before I could get half way up the steps, the hall light was turned on upstairs and living room lights shut off.

Walking into the bedroom, I turned on the bathroom light and nearly closing the door, putting just enough light in the bedroom to see one another. Jana stood there, by the bed, in front of the nightstand, seemly unsure what to do next. Walking around to the other side of the bed, I indicated that I wanted her to help me turn down the covers. Pulling the blanket and top sheet down to the foot of the bed, I reach around myself and pulled the shirt up and over my head, dropping it to the floor.

Laying down on the bed and moving over towards the middle of the bed, I reached to Jana taking her hand to pull her down to me. Suddenly she reached up and pulled her shirt up and over her head, dropping it to the floor. She sat down on the bed, taking her hand and lightly touching the side of my face. Pulling on her shoulder, I indicated that I wanted her to lay with me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Alexi and Jana
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds