Alexi and Jana

Once she was lying beside me, on her side facing me, she propped herself up on her right arm, taking her left hand and again began to caress the side of my face. Turning my head I kissed the palm of her hand.

"Jana, I don't just want to have sex with you, I want this to be our night that we might remember for a long time. I want you to teach me how to make love to you, teach me how to please you. I want to be your woman, and your woman only. I'll do anything you ask of me, as long as it pleases you. Can you do that for me?"

With her face nearly over mine, I could see tears forming in her eyes. I reached up with both hands on her face, my thumbs ready to wipe away any tears that might fall.

"Please, don't cry, just love me. Let me feel all the love within your heart." I pulling her down and kissing her softly on her lips.

She began kissing me all over my face, my nose, and my forehead working her way back down to my lips. After several tender kisses, she raised up a little.

"Alexi, I'm scared, I'm..." I put my finger to her lips to silence her.

"Jana, I scared too. I'm almost frightened out of my wits. I want to take that final step and give you my heart and soul if you'll have me."

"Oh God yes..."

Again I felt her fingers caressing the side of my face. Slowly her face moved closer to me, her fingers slowly encircling behind my neck, I could feel her breath on my lips, the smell of the wine on each breath. I leaned in and when our lips touched, I felt a spark I had never felt before. The kiss was very light and only lasted a moment.

When she pulled back, I looked into her eyes. I could see them full of compassion and a deep yearning. I slid my hand up and behind her neck, wetting my lips, I pulled her to me and kissed her, this time with more pressure and need. Parting my lips, I began sliding my tongue back and forth across her lips, seeking a way into her mouth. As our passions grew, I was allowed entry, only to be met with her tongue that danced and played with my tongue.

My breath had quickened, my nostrils flared as my need for oxygen was increasing. The need I felt between my legs had now moved to my chest, causing my breasts to swell and my nipples to harden. My other hand had now moved behind her back and with my hand on her neck, I used both hands to draw her tighter to me.

Finally out of breath we separated. Resting our foreheads on one another, we both laid in each other's arms panting to catch our breath. Her hand on my shoulder gently pushed back a little. We both looked into each other's eyes. The heat in my lions were now burning red hot, my pussy soaked. I could see the points of her nipples sticking out, waiting to be touch, to feel my mouth on them.

As we kissed once more, I parted my lips, sliding my tongue across her lips, feeling them part as well. Our tongues began to dance and spare with one another seeking to explore each other's mouth.

Both her hands now cupped my breasts, her thumbs rubbing back and forth across my nipples. Small moans of pleasure escaped my lips. As our kiss became more passionate, her thumbs and forefingers began pulling and pinching my nipples, causing me to moan louder and hold her shoulders tighter in my hands.

Scooting down in the bed, I kissed each nipple, taking a nipple between my lips, I held it while moving my tongue over the nipple. Sucking harder until I had most of her breast in my mouth, I pulled her down with me. Moving from one nipple to the other, I nibbled and lightly chewed on her nipples, having her to moan and press her pelvis to my thigh.

Pulling away from me, she sat on my legs, running her hands from my neck, across my chest, and down to my breasts. Slowly her hands began moving lower, down my sides, across my stomach until they reached my mound. Her fingers moving lower, through my matted turf soft curls covering my mound.

Sliding lower down my legs, she started at my knees, kissing and rubbing each one with her hands. As she would kiss me, then would turn her head and rub her cheeks against my skin. Slowly moving higher and higher, she would kiss on one leg, then the other ever so slightly spreading my legs farther and farther apart. As she passed mid-thigh, she lifted my knees and bent them towards me, opening me up. I could feel my juices now flowing out of my pussy. No one has ever made me this hot in such a short period of time.

I was squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples while moaning and moving my hips around seeking her wet tongue and soft lips. When she had reached my mound, she went over the top of it, going back and forth. Now and then, she would stop, take a few of my curly hairs in her teeth and pull on them lightly, as if trying to pull my hips off the bed.

Placing my hands on the side of her head, I tried desperately to center her mouth over my throbbing pussy. Between my hands and my moving hips, she evaded my every attempt. Feeling her fingers on my pussy, pulling me open, she stopped and looked inside me. I watched as she lowered her head, I could feel her hot breath each time she exhaled. Her tongue touched my slit, causing me to moan loudly while trying to push myself to her lips. I nearly screamed when I felt her tongue slowly sliding down my slit until it reached my little rosebud. My body began to tremble as mini orgasms started from my pussy radiating through me.

Jana put my hands behind my knees, indicating she wanted me to hold myself open for her. With her fingers holding me open, she began lick up one side of my slit and down the other. When her tongue came to my clit, she would circle around it, flick it a few times and return it's journey downwards. I could feel my juices seeping out of my pussy, soaking her tongue and the bed.

Pulling her tongue back, I felt her finger slowing entering me, sliding all the way in, then being pulled back out. After a couple of strokes, I felt a second finger entering me, stretching me open. I felt her fingers starting fucking me faster and faster, her tongue once again, licking and nibbling on my clit with her teeth. My breath ragged, gasping between moans, I felt the tremors start deep within me, slowly rising to the surface.

Grabbing her by the hair, I pulled and pushed at the same time, each time she bottomed out with her fingers, I would push, then try and pull her back into me. As the tremors got stronger, my body began to shake uncontrollably, until at last they burst forward. White flashes of light would pass before my eyes, my hips frozen midair off the bed. Just as I thought I could take no more, she would wrap her lips around my clit and nibbling and pulling on it, while adding a third finger to fuck me. With three fingers, she fucked me hard and deep. I heard a scream as my body exploded. I hung in the air for what seemed like forever before I passed out.

When I started to return to the real world once more, Jana was sitting beside me, wiping my face down with a warm washcloth. As soon as I was able to move, I pulled her down to me and began kissing her face, not caring what I kissed, her nose, mouth or whatever.

Push me back down on the bed; she lightly kissed me asking;

"Are you ok babe's, you came very hard? I've never seen anyone cum as hard as you just did."

"Oh Jana, I have never came like that before. I can't tell you how you made me feel. Just before I passed out, I swear, I looked into your soul and for the first time in my life, I felt love like I've never known before, or would probably feel again. I know we've only known each other a short time, but honestly, I do love you so much. If you'll have me, I'll be yours as long as you will have me." Caressing her face with my hands.

"Oh babe's I love you just as much, and I think you're going to be stuck with me for a very long time, at least until I'm blind and bed ridden."

"It's my turn to please you, to try and show you how you've made me feel."

"Oh no, I'm not done with you yet. Do you trust me?" Looking at me, biting on her lower lip.

"Yes, I've told you, you can do anything you like. I'm yours."

"Wait right here, be right back." Slowly rising and walking to the closet giving me a great view of her ass.

When she came out of the closet, she had a strap around her waist, and from the dim light in the room, when she turned I could see that she was wearing a strap on. When I saw the strap on, I felt that she was wearing it to please me, not try and hurt me.

"Look, I'm not sure if you'll like or even want this, but if you'll let me, I think you might enjoy it." I could see the worry and concern in her eyes and in her voice.

Looking at the dildo, looking out of place on Jana, it looked as big as a beer can. Sometimes we tend to exaggerate a little, a hundred yards is a mile, but when I wrapped my fingers around it, I was able to touch my own fingertips, knowing it wasn't as big as a beer can. Looking up at Jana.

"I told you that you could do anything you wish. I'm your woman, and your... well your... let's just say in the bedroom, you're my lover, you're my man. Everywhere else, you're my girlfriend."

"If this is too big, I do have a smaller one, so tell me if it hurts to much."

"Just go slow, ok... Let me get used to it, then we will see."

Jana used the lube she had in her hand to lube it up. I moved over to the center of the bed, and spread my legs out wide, waiting for my lover to fuck me with her cock. As she got up on the bed and between my legs, she wiped the excess lube from her fingers onto my pussy, sliding two of her fingers into me; I began to moan feeling her in me once more. As she moved up on me, I reached down taking her cock between my fingers and guiding it to my pussy. Once I had it lined up with my pussy, I nodded to her that I was ready

Slowly I felt the pressure of the dildo pushing against my pussy, when it slipped in, helped by the lube that she had coated it with. It felt huge, having never had anything this big before. Moving ever so slowly, she would push a little more into me, then pull out, wait a second and push again. Slowly I felt it stretching me, filling me like I've never been filled before. After she had all nine inches in me, she stopped moving, resting on her hands looking down at me. Slowly she lowered herself until I felt her lips on mine. Raising her head, she looked down once more asking.

"Are you ok, am I hurting you."

"I've never been this full, but no baby, just start slow and fuck me. Fuck me good and deep."

Slowly she starting moving in and out of me, my legs wrapped around her, the heels of my feet digging into her ass, pulling her tighter into me. Each time she bottomed out, I would grunt, then moan at the feeling it gave me. As I looked up at her, I could see how hard she was working, just trying to please me.

"Please stop a minute, pull it out." Pushing on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Hearing the fear in her voice.

"No, I want you to lay on your back, I want to sit on your cock and ride you. Is that ok with you?"

Rolling over onto her back, I quickly straddled her legs, slowly moving up and lifting myself high enough so that my pussy was high enough for the dildo to stand up and slide into me. Reaching behind me, I took ahold of the dildo and placed it at the entrance of my pussy and slowly started to slide down on it. When I had it buried in me as deep as it would go, I relaxed, feeling once again the fullness it gave me.

I started rocking my hips, side to side, then back and forth. I was soon able to tell which movement caused her to moan the longest and loudest. Rocking back and forth, I started to set a rhythm that would make us both cum. At times I would stop, then make circular motions. I took her hands in mine and placed them on my breasts. She immediately began squeezing and pinching my nipples. I started doing the same to hers. My movements and playing with each other's breasts, we both were moaning and gasping for each breath.

Little by little I started to raise up and slam my hips down, making the dildo bottom out and press that much harder onto her clit. Each time I did it, she would pinch my nipples a little harder. It wasn't long when I heard her say that she was about to cum.

"Hold on baby, wait for me, let me cum with you..."

I started really fucking myself harder and harder on my lovers cock. Each time it bottomed out, brought me one step closer to cumming. It wasn't very long before she started wailing... Crying out... her body stiffened and when it did, I came with her. Each other's cries drowning out the others. Lying down on top of her, I continued to rock my hips, stimulating the both of us.

After a few minutes, I pulled up and felt it slide out of my pussy with a pop. Getting down between her legs, I began to undue the strap and remove the dildo from her hips. Once it was loose and pulled down off her legs, I dropped my head down and began licking and sucking on her pussy.

As hard as she tried to pull me up to her, telling me to stop, I would not budge, I kept licking and sucking, while sliding two fingers to her soaked pussy. This caused her to stiffen her legs and moan very loudly. Feeling her hands now on the top of my head, guiding my mouth all over her pussy. Wetting my finger with her juices on my left hand, I pressed my finger to her tight little rosebud. Between all of her movements, I felt her relax for only a second, giving me enough time to push my finger deep into her ass. Lifting her hips as if to escape my finger, pushed her clit harder and deeper into my mouth.

Soon all I head was Jana calling out; "Oh god... Lexi... Oh my god Lexxxxiiiii... ahhhhhhhhh"

As she was cumming I kept fucking her as hard as I could, even when her juices squirted out of her over my fingers and chest. Pulling my fingers from her pussy, I licked them clean, and then slowly pulled my finger from her ass. Moving up beside her I took her in my arms and held her tightly as her breathing began to slow down. I could hear her heartbeats also slowing down as my head lay on her chest.

I soon felt her arms wrapping around me as she also started to hold me tightly.

"I love you Lexi, I love you so much." Feeling her hand rubbing my shoulder.

"I love you too Jana." Lifting my head from her chest, pulling up to give her a kiss.

"You know Jana, we're going to have to get up and change the sheets before we try and sleep in this bed."

"I know, but I just want to lay here and hold you for a little bit more if that is ok with you?"

"Of course my love... of course."

"Jana, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure hon, what do you want to know?"

"One day, are you going to let me put on that strap on and fuck you with it?"

"Hmmm I would love nothing better than to be fucked by you with it. I also think I might have found a good use for the smaller dildo that goes with the belt."

Giving her a little squeeze, knowing that she probably wanted to use the smaller one on my ass, having never done that before made me slightly nervous, but I knew she would never do anything that would really hurt me.

"You know, I did tell you that I would do anything you asked, and I meant anything."

"I know you did, it's just I don't want to do or try anything that you're not comfortable doing."

"Well, let's just test the boundaries one step at a time. We won't do anything that makes the other feel uncomfortable. We definitely will not humiliate one another. Ok?"

"Deal."

"Oh and one more thing, no spankings or paddles. Not unless you want to end up with a black eye." As I poked her ribs a couple times, making her jump.

"I do agree on that, I'm not into pain, but I am into tickling matches." As she tried to poke and tickle my ribs.

I just lay there, not moving or even giggling. After a minute or so, she stopped and looked at me.

"You're not ticklish. Are you."

"No, sorry." But I did giggle a little seeing the disappointment on her face.

We both settled down and before we both knew it, we were sound asleep in each other's arms.

It must have been around one or two in the morning when I was awaken feeling Jana crawling out of bed, apparently going to the bathroom to pee. Feeling like I also need to go, I crawled out behind her, feeling a big cold wet spot against my ass when I slid over to the edge of the bed. Bending over I picked up the strap on and decided to wash it off while waiting for Jana to finish. As I stood at the sink cleaning the dildo, I couldn't help being transfixed at it in my hands. I think Jana noticed this and asked;

"What's up, looks like your obsessed over the dildo." Tearing off a piece of toilet paper to wipe herself.

"Oh, no... I was just amazed at the size of it and thinking it was completely buried deep inside of me and made me come so hard. If I weren't a little sore, I would say it never happened." Laying it down on the counter top.

Stepping around Jana, I sat down on the toilet and started to pee.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Sure, ask away." She said while washing her hands.

"What did you really mean when you said that you may have found a use for the smaller dildo that goes with the belt?"

After drying her hands, she turned leaning back against the counter, looked at me and with a smile on her lips.

"I wasn't sure how to ask you, or even if you would have been interested in doing it, but I would love to try anal sex with you. I had never done it before, have heard some people talking about it and what it has done for them. When you finger fucked my ass, well... it got me to thinking."

"How far up on your priority list is this for you?"

"It's not really, I mean... I'm sorry I even brought it up, I just..."

"Good!" I said cutting her off. "But, only if you promise me that you'll have patience and go slow. If I say stop, you stop. No questions asked, Ok?"

"How did I ever get so lucky to meet a person like you?"

Not knowing exactly what to say to her last comment, I just simply asked, "Do you have any clean sheets we can use, I don't think either one of us wants to sleep in the wet spot the rest of the night."

Giggling a bit, "Yes, let me get them out and we can change them before going back to bed." Turning to leave.

After changing the sheets, we climbed back into bed, pulling the blanket up over us, getting into what was now becoming my favorite position, spooning up behind Jana. A light kiss on the neck and "I love you", she pushed back against me, saying she loved me very much also.

Except for getting up in the middle of the night, it was one of the best night's sleep I had in a very long time. My internal alarm clock had gone off, waking me at five am. Sliding out of bed, I got up, peed, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I had found the sports bra she gave me yesterday, liking the way it supported me, and pulling out one of my t-shirts. I put on my socks and running shoes after putting on the shorts I had worn yesterday. I figured all I was going to do was run, so no need to dirty up clean clothes.

Looking over at Jana, she was sprawled out across the bed, still sound asleep. Reach down and pulling down the blanket, uncovering her, I yelled out, wakie, wakie, time to get up. Looking over at the window, she could see that it was not quite daylight yet.

"What time is it, it's still the middle of the night." Trying to find the blanket to cover her with.

"No it's five AM, time for our morning run." Pulling the blanket back down.

"Girl, you're crazy. Refrigerators run, watches run, but this girl does not run." Again reaching for the blanket.

"Hey for a tough old cop, you need to be in better shape, besides, if you're going to be fucking me with your strap on every night, you need to build up your stamina." This of course did bring a smile to her lips.

"Tell you what, I'll take it easy and go slow, just for you, and once we get back, we'll take a shower and I'll let you do anything you want. Deal!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Alexi and Jana
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds