Alexi and Jana

Once in the restroom, she went onto one of the stalls and I the other. We both emerged about the same time, going to the sink to wash our hands. Once done, she stood in front of the door, blocking it. Her face had a very serious look on it.

"Alexi, I like you very much, but Jana in my best friend, better than any I ever had. I want you to promise me you won't hurt her. She has a heart of gold, and even if she acts like she is tougher than nails, she is a teddy bear on the inside."

Putting my hands on her shoulders; "Christi, I promise you I would never do anything to hurt Jana in anyway. My feelings for her grow stronger each passing moment. I can only hope she feels the same as I do." Slowly sliding my hands from her shoulders to my sides.

I watched as a smile spread across her lips, her eyes sparkling...

"You're a keeper, you know that?" Turning to open the door and grabbing my hand dragging me back to the table.

After we had returned, it wasn't long that Christi said that she had to cut the night short, because she had to get up early to do some running around. That left Jana and I alone for the rest of the evening.

"Well, shall we finish off the rest of this picture?" She had asked me.

"No, let's not. Take me home please." Causing a look of panic in her eyes.

Feeling I needed to put things more at ease, I then added; "I want to be alone with you, unless you'd rather not."

It didn't take her long before she started sliding out of the booth and reaching out for my hand. As we were walking towards the door, Jo got up off her stool to meet us. I stopped, pulled on Jo's arm, and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Not saying anything I then took Jana's hand in mine and proceeded out the door, hearing Jo yelling to hurry back.

Once in the car, just as Jana was about to put they key in the ignition, I put my hand on hers, stopping her.

"I want to tell you a little story, maybe a fantasy I've always had, would you like to hear it?" I was looking down at my hands as my fingers played with the hem of my skirt.

"Sure babes, please tell me."

"When I was about fourteen or fifteen, I knew then that women turned me on. I always had a thing for them. Looking and yearning, wondering what it would be like making love to them. There was no love in the home I grew up in; love was a word that was only found in a dictionary. When I was old enough I left my drunken stoned parents and joined the Marines. I wanted to make it my career, doing twenty or thirty years. Well, you know how that all ended. Yes, I had dated men, but it was only because the policies of the armed forces that made me."

I paused for a moment to finish collecting my thoughts...

"Anyway, I've always had this fantasy of finding love, finding a woman who would love me as much as I could love her. Someone with the patience to put up with some of my quirkiness as I would put up with hers. Someone, no matter how far or how long we were apart, we would only wait for the other. I know that no two dreams will ever be the same. But maybe you can understand what I am saying, but if this is not what you really want, either from me, or from life itself, then maybe you should take me back to my apartment. If it is, would you take me to your home?"

Finally looking up at Jana for the first time, in dim light from the parking lot security lights, I could see tears streaking down from both eyes. Reaching up with both hands, using my thumbs, I wiped the tears from her,

"I'm sorry if I said the wrong things. I just need for it to be said."

By this time, the tears were in full force. She had reached out and pulled me to her, laying her head on my shoulder, letting her tears run down onto my neck and shoulder. Finally after a moment, she pulled back, wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks.

"Who said two dreams can't be the same. I've always had that same dream, just never been able to find someone with the same dream I could share it with." After hugging me a second time, her fingers digging into my shoulders.

"I'd love to take you to my home, but I have to warn you, it's a mess, I'm a messy person, but if you're willing, and if you're really sure about this, I'd like nothing better than to take you home with me."

"Other than being drugged, if you'll have patience with me, I'm still kind of new at this." Moving closer giving her a little kiss on the cheek.

"Then let's go, I want this to be the first day for the rest of our lives."

Once Jana had the car started and out of the parking lot, I slid over, resting my hand on her thigh. I could see the smile on her face as I did this.

"Not now, but one day, would you tell me about when you were growing up. As sad as it might be, it is still apart you what makes who you are." Jana asked me.

"Yes, one day soon, but not today." Patting her leg a couple times.

After a moment of silence... "I'd like to hear about your past also, and your family."

"Of course, and probably like yours not very pretty."

Shortly afterwards, we pulled up in front of a colonial two story home. As we parked I could see the wrap around porch with the columns all in front of the home. We slowly pulled alongside of the home, making our way to the back of the house to a freestanding garage.

"Do you rent a room here, or..."

"No, my aunt left it to me much to the dismay of the rest of my family when she passed a few years ago."

"That story you're also going to have to tell me one day." Giving her my widest grin.

"You know, on second thought, maybe we should go back to your apartment that is..."

"No, unless you got rats crawling all over the counters and roaches hanging from the ceiling, we're going in." Hold my breath hoping what I said was not really true.

"No, I have an exterminator that comes by once a month to make sure none of that is in the house. Come on, we might as well get this over with." She opened her door and getting out.

As we approached the back of the house, a light came on over the back door, lighting the up the stairs. After she opened the screen door and unlocked the door, she turned to me, looking, trying to read my face...

"Are you sure you want to come in with me tonight?" I felt her eyes almost begging me to say yes.

"Only if you're sure yourself, yes I want to."

"Then never let it be said I didn't warn you that I was a messy person." Taking my hand pulling me inside while turning on the lights to the kitchen area.

There were a few dirty dishes piled up in the sink, and odd and end things sitting on the counter, but nothing all that bad so far. She took me for a tour though out the down stairs showing me each room. All the rooms had tall ceilings; the floors were all wood, looked like either oak or maple flooring. Along the walls, almost waist high were lattice boards, with a wood trim on the top. Each of the rooms had crown molding, which looked as if it were real wood and not the fake stuff you see in most homes now.

Walking into the living room, I did see a few articles of clothing lying about, a tee shirt here, bras and a couple of sweats shirts. Not all that bad.

Sitting down on the sofa, next to one another, she half turned to me...

"See I told you it was a mess." While saying this, she was looking down at her shoes.

Reaching over and lifting her chin up to look at me... "It's not all that bad, nothing that a little TLC can't cure, besides, DI Bella is back at Parris Island, so don't worry."

In a soft whisper I almost missed... "Thank you." Leaning in giving me a kiss.

Sitting beside her, I balled my hands into a fist, digging my nails into the palms of my hands. I started hitting the top of my knee, trying to reach deep inside of myself for the courage of what I was about to ask of her. Before I could form the words in my throat to say them, she placed her hands on top of mine.

"What Alexi, is there something wrong?"

"No... Yes... I mean..." Biting my lower lip. "I want to make love to you, but I'm afraid that once we do, you'll cast me aside and forget about me. I'm scared." Laying my head on her shoulder.

"Alexi, I'm just as nervous and scared as you are. I fear the same things you do this moment. Tell you what, do you want to just lay down and cuddle for the rest of the night?"

"Can we do it in your bed?"

"Yes, if that is what you really want."

Standing she reached down and pulled me to my feet. When we got to the bottom of the steps, she asked me to wait a moment while she locked the back door and turned off the kitchen light. When she returned, she turned off the living room light and turned on the light at the top of the stairs. When we got to the top of the stairs, it looked like there was a bathroom; off to the left I could see that the hallway led to a bedroom.

"Wait, if you don't mind, I need to use the bathroom first."

"No go ahead, I'll find us something to wear while you're doing that."

Once I was in the bathroom and finished peeing, I got up, washed my hands and looked into the mirror. I almost didn't recognize the face staring back at me. There was a twinkle in the eyes, up turned lips forming a smile. I can't remember the last time I had seen this happy looking face. I unbuttoned my blouse, taking it off and laying over the edge of the tub. Next I removed my bra, rubbing under the breasts where the strap had been, wondering if she would like these breasts or not. My areolas were about the size of half dollar, slightly on the pink side, and darker nipples that were now standing hard and pointing.

I kicked my shoes off and slid them over at the side of the tub. I unzipped my skirt, sliding it and my panties down at the same time. After stepping out of my skirt and panties, I laid them down on top of the rest of my clothes. Standing naked, I looked once more at myself, and almost in a whisper to myself; 'Tonight is the first of a life time of many more nights.'

Opening the door, I noticed the hall light was out. I turned off the bath light and started walking towards the bedroom; a small light on the nightstand next to the bed gave the room a soft glow. Walking barefooted down the hallway, my steps were silent. When I got to the doorway, I saw Jana bending over going through a dresser drawer looking for something. She must have felt my presence; she stood and turned towards me, frozen with a wide-eyed stare. I slowly walked to her, took the nightgowns from her hands and tossed them towards the open drawer.

I cupped her face in my hands, caressing her cheeks with my thumbs. Looking into her eyes, I could see her passion growing stronger.

"What..." She started to say as I silenced her with a kiss.

"But..." Again I silenced her with a kiss.

When I pulled back the second time, I looked into her eyes seeing confusion and passion and maybe a little hope also.

"I told you my dreams or fantasies, whatever you want to call them, but instead of taking me home, you brought me here. You told me that your dreams were similar, but in truth I feel they are the same as mine."

Leaning back in, I kissed her once more, but this kiss was much deeper and more sensual.

"Just because I am naked, doesn't mean we have to have sex, we can just hold each other and cuddle. What I am trying to say is... Oh hell, I have no idea what I am trying to say. I am beginning to have more than feelings for you and in my own stupid way, I am trying to see if you feel the same about me."

"Oh Alexi, I feel in love with you the moment I first laid eyes on you. I can't tell you what will happen tomorrow or next week or a year from now. I'm sometimes not an easy person to be around. I know I'm a bitch sometimes, moody, stubborn, you name it. You'll need a lot of patience and understanding."

"You know Jana, I can be just as hard headed, stubborn and I have no reservations about putting you on your ass and teaching you some manners. I am willing to work at this if you are. I also want this to work for the both of us. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think we need each other a lot more than either us would like to admit."

Jana stepped in close to me, taking me in her arms and kissing me. Her tongue slid across my lips, seeking a way in. Parting my lips, feeling her tongue slide across my teeth and then deep into my mouth. With each breath, our passion grew as our need for each other became more evident.

Stepping back, she looked at me, her hands slid down my arms, now holding my hands in hers.

"Undress me. Take your time. Uncover what is before you."

Stepping closer, I leaned in and kissed her lips, my hand behind her neck. Pulling back I slid my hand down over her shoulder, down her arm, sliding across her breast, felling the softness of it. I felt her hard nipple under my fingertips. Clasping both breasts now, squeezing and rubbing my thumbs over her nipples as I leaned in and again kissed her lips. A soft moan came from deep within her throat.

After a few tender kisses, I began to unbutton her blouse, pulling it from her slacks. My fingers up around the collar, I kissed her skin as I slowly uncovered her shoulders. Letting go of the blouse, it fell from her arms to the floor, Standing before me in her white cotton bra. Again I ran my fingers over the cups of the bra, feeling the swell of her soft breasts beneath it. I kissed the side of her neck, coming around to the front. Slowly my lips made their way to the edges of the bra.

Unclasping her bra from the front, I let it hang from her shoulders, kissing back up across her chest and onto the shoulders. Jana stood panting, moaning coming from her throat. Taking the bra strap between my teeth, I gently pulled it to the edge of her shoulder and let it go. Kissing my way towards her breast. As my lips ascend her breast, my fingers slowly cup the bottom of the soft tissue, holding it in my hand as my tongue traces a line to her nipple.

As my lips encircle the nipple, I lower the strap on the left shoulder. Allowing the bra to now drop to the floor with her blouse. Her breath now ragged, a constant moan emanating from her lips. Using my hand to cup her left breast, thumb and forefinger, pinching and pulling on the stiffened nipple. Jana's hands were now on the back of my head, guiding me to her nipples.

With both my hands on her breasts, tweaking and pulling on her nipples, I lowered myself to my knees, kissing my way down to the waistband of her jeans. I could feel her body shake with each gasp of air that she took in. I released my right hand from her breast, and slid it down to her waist, undoing the belt, then the button of the jeans and slowly pulling down the zipper. Planting soft kisses across her stomach, I reached down and began removing her shoes, first the right, then the left. With both hands I pulling down her jeans, slowly uncovered her black panties.

The aroma of her sex filled my senses as I yanked down her jeans allowing her to easily step out of them. I leaned back, able to take in the sight of Jana, breasts heaving while looking down at me. Her hands still holding onto my shoulders, I could feel the slight pull, beckoning me closer.

For the first time I wasn't sure of myself but I did know that I needed to do this, I knew I couldn't stop now. This is that I've always imagining myself doing, and now this is what I needed to do. A large dark spot covered the gusset of her boxer type panties, and the outline of her swollen lips hidden behind the wet spot.

My fingers under her waistband of the panties, I pulled them down, over the flair of her hips, lower, starting to uncover her mound, devoid of any hair. As the cleft of her pussy lips came into my view, I suddenly sucked in my breath. I stopped pulling for a moment, leaned in and kissing her cleft, getting a faint taste of her juices on my lips. As I pulled her panties lower, I could see her swollen lips glisten with her juices.

Pulling her panties down around her ankles, allowing her to step free. Again I leaned in and kissed her lips and for the first time tasting the juices of this woman I now cared about so much, I took her hands and led her over to the bed. I lay down and scooted over making room for her. Pulling on her hand, Jana sat on the edge of the bed, then laid down alongside of me. Moving up against her, I turned her head towards me and gave her a soft lingering kiss.

Wrapping her arm around my shoulders under my head, she drew me closer, pressing my breasts onto her side.

"Alexi, hold me... don't let go."

"I'm right here... I'm not going anywhere."

I laid my head down on her shoulder nuzzling in close to her neck. As I lay there, I could hear the faint sound of her heartbeat. Slowly it started to slow down, her breathing slowed. I knew she was soon going to be asleep. Within a few short minutes, she was indeed asleep, her arm still holding me, but without much pressure. I felt my eyelids also getting heavy and was asleep soon afterwards.

I have no idea how long we were asleep, but I began to wake when I felt her trying to untangle herself from me while trying to get up. I grabbed her, mumbling... "Don't go"

"It's ok baby, I just have to go and pee, I'll be right back." Pulling free getting out of bed.

I was still a little groggy from sleep; I heard her faint footsteps walking across the floor. I soon heard her pee splashing into the toilet bowl. In the Marines, you quickly become accustom to peeing when others are around you, but knowing she felt comfortable enough with me so close made me smile.

After hearing the toilet flush and water running, I soon felt her crawl back into bed beside me. This time she turned to her side facing away from me, allowing me to spoon up behind her, wrapping my arms around and pressing my breasts into her back, as she pushed her butt into my groin area.

The next thing I knew, the sun shining through the window lighted the room. Reaching out, I soon realized I was in bed alone. My nose caught the faint smell of coffee and bacon in the air. When I lifted my head, I then noticed a large t-shirt lying where Jana had slept. Picking it up and looking at it, it had CPD stenciled on the left side with J. Dixon under it.

Slipping it on, I slowly got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. After peeing and washing my face and hands, I used the brush lying on the counter to brush back my hair now standing on end.

Making my way down the steps and towards the smell of bacon frying, I stood at the doorway watching Jana at the stove, also in a shirt much like the one I had on. I could just see the bottom of her butt cheeks sticking out from under the shirt, which almost made me moan.

Without turning around, she said...

"Bout time you got up, I was thinking that I might have to take a bucket of ice water and throw it on you to get you up."

"That would be your second biggest mistake of the day you could have made." Folding my arms and leaning against the door jam.

"Oh, and pray tell, what was the first mistake?" She asked while looking over her shoulder.

Walking over behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist, drawing her back against me.

"Bringing me here in the first place, never know, I just might never want to leave." Kissing the back of her neck.

Turning off the burner and moving the pan to the back of the stove, she turned around while staying within my arms, resting her forehead on mine.

"Woke up early this morning lying there with your arms wrapped around me, I began to think of what you told me last night about your dreams, and when I saw you standing in the doorway naked, and how beautiful you looked. I wanted you so bad, but I don't want our relationship based on sex, anytime we want it or whatever. I want this to work, not only today but until we grow old, blind and bed ridden.

Pulling back a little I felt my eyes starting to moisten up, biting my lip to stop the tears...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Alexi and Jana
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds