Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 05

When I arrived back at the Antmuller home, Oma had prepared a large broth of some sort on the stove. She had quite a few of the things that we had gathered the day before in little jars spread out on the kitchen table and every now and then she would grab a handful of this or a pinch of that. I didn't really see a method to it at the time. She then reached into the bag and pulled out three of the red topped mushrooms from that morning that we had collected that day. With a sharp knife she diced them up in to coin sized peices. Seeing me in the door, she moved to me and took the bag. She opened it and looked inside to inspect the contents. She then turned to me, giving a very strange request given the circumstances,

"Open your shirt and drop those lederhosen. You are going to be my assistant!" I looked at her somewhat perplexed and dumfounded at which point she lost a little patience saying,

"Do I have to do everything myself!" She reached forward and opened my shirt, and then slipped off my suspenders so that my pants came down to the floor with a tug of her fingers. She did this with enough force to make me understand that I was not to be asking questions and I stepped out of my pants and stood bare-ass to the breezy front door. She closed the door so that passersby would not witness what was going on inside and she then had me take slices of the mushrooms and put them under each armpit and between my legs while sitting in a kitchen chair.

"You ran over here, which is good. Your extremities are loaded with sweat and your essence. I will need a lot of it on those slices if they are to work. She rubbed another slice across my beaded sweaty brow and then giving it a cautious sniff, nodded her head and tossed it in the pot. Likewise she took the now sweaty slices from under my arms and from beneath my sweaty balls and then replaced them with other slices for me to taint with my perspiration. She had me sit in a chair next to the stove. The air was boiling hot but she was able to give me a glass of fresh water to drink to offset what was next.

"But Oma, what am I doing?" I asked sipping the water, "Are you making a love potion? NOW?"

"No Stephan but it is similar. You know how you are a healing enchanted person, yes?" I nodded dumbly.

"You also understand I said the mushrooms can be used for other ailments, yes?" I again gave the dumb nod.

"Well Stephen," she explained, "I am using your essence and humors to be drawn out by the fungus slices which I am then adding to this mixture on the stove. I want to treat what is ravaging the innards of these three women and I am yoking your natural strength as a healing force. Of course there are some side effects but enough of all that; let me look at those slices! " She popped the slices out from around my sweaty armpits and from my crotch and then ran another couple of slices across my chest, forehead, and the back of my neck; soaking up as much of my sweat and using the mushrooms as a kind of catalyst, tossing them into the brown medium boiling on the stove.

Oma now fetched a spoon and began scraping any sweat she could find from my body before swirling the spoon back in the bubbling mess on the stove. At this time the girl came out to see if she could help. She looked at my grandmother scraping sweat from my balls and my belly. She put her hand to her mouth in shock but my grandmother merely turned to her and said sternly and seriously,

"Get over here and help. Fetch a spoon now girl!" The girl did as she was told. Soon I had two women stripping off my shirt which was soaked with sweat from running to this house carrying a bag of items and then being forced to sit by a stove with a raging fire inside! Peculiar did not begin to describe it. I asked the girl what her name was as she scraped sweat from my back,

"I am Dorothea," she answered, "I was lucky to find your Grandmother. Dr. Gruber left the village a week ago and nobody has seen him since. There is no doctor here and all we have left is your grandmother, the mountain healer."

"Who told you to find me?" Oma asked.

"My grandmother Norma," Dorothea answered, "she said to look for you walking with your bag and that the farmers would know who you are. I went to your house first but I found no one there, so I kept riding around the town on my bicycle until I found a farmer who pointed the direction you were going in and I kept going that way until I rode up on you. He said you were traveling with a woman, a boy, and you were carrying a jug of cider and a rooster. I figured, how hard could THAT be!

As she scraped my sweat away and handed spoons to my Oma who swapped out spoons from the stirring with her, I noticed the girl was sniffing the air around me. I turned around and looked her in the face, her nostrils were flaring a bit and she looked right into my eyes. She began to scrape my belly and my chest, using the finger of her hand and then wiping the sweat onto the spoon.

"You smell good," she said, "do you use some sort of fancy soap?" Her eyes and her expression told me and grandmother enough of what was happening. These mushrooms could be something powerful in the wrong hands! Oma shot me a wink and took the spoon from the girl, replacing it with another spoon. Soon Dorothea had me open my arms and she scraped under my armpits. Something came over her and she then stuck her nose under my arm and sniffed good and hard, like she was smelling a freshly baked cake or pastry.

"MMMM you have something about you that is sooo good!" Her hand moved the spoon around to my belly, scraping down, down, down, until she touched my cock with the side of her hand. She reached around me and moved my cock from out of the way and I parted my legs so she could scrape the sweat from my scrotum. Her hand never left my cock as she scraped sweat with the other one and passed spoons to my grandmother. After a few seconds, her hand actually began to jerk my penis. Blood began to rush into my cock and soon I had a troublesome Flak Tower standing tall in my lap as the girl continued to scrape my balls and jerk my cock.

"Not too much of that," Oma said, "I want you to save your seed for in there!" she said motioning to the bedroom door with her head, "You and her can make that rude root spritz after we see to the needs of those three women who are sick! Right now I need your supreme energy Stephan. Take a puff of this bullweed. She handed me the pipe. I took a good long inhalation, sucking in like a wind tunnel. In half a minute, my schwanz was swelling to the point of where I thought the skin on it would break. The girl turned and looked at my grandmother; my cock still in her hand,

"Oma," she said, "his cock is like a plank covered in leather!"

"It will need to be girl! It will need to be," she replied. Oma now sniffed the darkbubbling mess on the woodstove and then added some water to cool it. As the steam died away she stuck a finger in the pot to feel the temperature and again looking up at the ceiling and thinking hard she nodded her head. She then offered her finger to the girl,

"Taste my finger, see what you think?" Dorothea did as she was told and took Oma's finger in her mouth and sucked it. After a few seconds she shot a hand up underneath her dirndl and began to paw her sex with her hand. She whirled around; her face a mask of raging lust as she pushed my sweaty body back against the chair, and seized my cock up in her mouth!

"It's ready. A good strong batch," observed my Oma who called to Margarite in the next room. "HOW ARE THEY DOING MARGARITE?" Margarite had been running between two bedrooms applying wet compresses to foreheads and offering drinks of water to the three ill women. The door opened and she stuck her head from around the side,

"They have seen better days, all are very ill! Is it ready?" She looked worried.

"Almost ready, I just have to add some to the device," replied Oma who then looked at the girl sucking my cock. "Alright Missy, you can take that over in the corner away from the stove. Margarite and I have some work to do!" We got up and moved my chair away from the stove to a cooler corner, out of the way. Dorothea's hands were a blur as she clawed to get her dirndl off and then her underthings. She was in a frenzy and didn't even bother to kick off her shoes or stockings. She pushed me down upon the chair with my painfully hard cock sticking up in my lap like a crazed telephone pole and then she straddled down upon me. Oma was ready for this and she kept a little bit of her mind focusing on me while she did her work, ensuring that I would not blow my seed. Her mind held my cock and balls in its vice-like grip; no salted cream pudding was coming from those balls until she said so!

I now had this crazed nubile blonde maiden bouncing up and down upon my cock in her family kitchen, kissing me and licking my neck and moaning like the three women in the bedrooms! Oma and Tante Margarite paid no attention as Tante opened the red leather bag and took out a large instrument with a rubber bag and three long arms, (each arm a rubber hose that ended in tubing and a rubber nozzle with a ball on the end). Oma took a soup ladle from a wall rack by the stove and she bid my aunt to open the rubber bag so that it looked like a funnel while she began to spoon large quantities of the mixture from the pot into the rubber bag's open end. Tante Margarite held the bag up with one hand on a looped chord that the bag could hang from and with her other hand, she held the bag open as Oma kept spooning the brown slop into it.

After about five minutes of spooning, the bag was nearly full. Oma sensed that Dorothea riding on my cock was ready to come. She snapped her fingers and Dorothea let out a howl and kissed me hard, clawing at my back and shaking her hips against my loins with a final loud AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH of triumphant release before she piddled her dewdrops upon my crotch and all over the chair! Now my grandmother turned to us and said,

"Alright Missy, you 've had your release! His cock is fun to ride isn't it! I need you up and off him and Stephan I need you to get up and hold this bag up while we put the last of the contents in it. The rubber reservoir is getting too heavy for your aunt. We did as we were told. Tante Margarite left the kitchen to move the other two sick women down to the grandmother's bed for ease of what we were about to do.

"Now Stephan," said Oma zipping the open end of the rubber bag closed and then hanging the bags chord around my neck, "I need you to drink this!" She held up a coffee cup of the bubbling brown glob after sweeting it with a little honey from the cupboard.

"I tried to make it taste a little better with the honey." she said. I smelled the contents of the cup. It had an aroma like honey, boiled mushrooms, and tree bark. I made a face and started to down the cup. It tasted just as it smelled. Halfway through drinking I stopped and made another face.

"Good! That's very good," said Grandmother crushing a pill from her doctor's bag and putting it in the coffee cup and pushing the crushed powder into a spoon. She stirred the mix into my cup and told me to drink. I made more faces but I got the whole rude mixture down. I made one last face and shook involuntarily as the mixture traveled down to my belly to do whatever it was it needed to do.

"Alright Stephan," Oma coached as she filled three more cups with the foul mixture and gave each cup a spoonful of honey, "I am going to REALLY tax you boy. You've already spent your seed quite a few times today, but now I am going to make your cock cum twice in each of those three women next door. That pill and that medicine you just swallowed will make it possible. I will be controlling your cock with my mind so don't worry - your balls and cock will reload just like an anti-aircraft gun. All you have to do is fire! Understood?"

"Ja Oma," I replied with a nod and still feeling queasy from the medicine, "I understand!" I looked ridiculous standing with this bag hanging around my neck, naked and now with an erection that was threatening to fly off my body like a V2 rocket! Oma handed two of the three cups to the girl and then she led me by the cock into the next room, just like I was a prized bull going to a farmer's fest! In the next room on the large bed were the three sick women; each moaning and groaning in agony and extreme discomfort! Oma produced another dried mushroom and rubbed it around on my lips, mouth, face, neck, shoulders, and then she rubbed it around on my sweaty post-sex smelling cock and balls. She then led me to the barn and had me hang the bag from a hook on a wall over a bench that was opposite the pig stall. We returned to the kitchen and Oma met Tante Margarite and Dorothea, telling them it was time to go to work on the three sick women. She turned to Margarite and told her that while she helped the three women for her to continue to work on me with some of the dried mushrooms. The four of us then went into the room.

Oma wasted no time. She took one of the cups from the girl and walked to the grandmother first. She caressed her hair and spoke to her and asked her if she knew where she was. The woman nodded in pain.

"Norma," Oma said, "you remember all that fun we used to have in the woods together with my Aunt Magda and my cousin Magnus?" The old woman nodded and smiled weakly.

"Well," Oma continued, "this is my grandson Stephan. He is going to help you. I first want you to drink this." Norma nodded and touched my grandmother's face. She took the cup and drank. While she did Oma nodded to Tante Margarite who continued to rub the dried mushrooms around my balls and cock and belly. I was beginning to notice that I smelled a bit like the rotten log up on the mountain. While she rubbed the strange little fungus about me, Tante Margarite couldn't resist running a hand up under her skirt to stroke at her crotch and absentmindedly ease a building tension in her. Dorothea kept trying to put her face down near my cock to have a sniff but Tante Margarite kept pushing her face away. Finally, Margarite made the girl come to the other side of her so that she couldn't reach me. Witches like Margarite and Oma could stand the sexual tension created by the mushroom spores but normal non-magical people were quite susceptible it turned out! After Norma finished her cup, Oma went to the other two women, first Marlene and then Sabina.

When it was Sabina's turn to drink, she looked through the fog of her sickness and recognized my grandmother from the previous day. Her eyes went wide with fear as she remembered some bits and pieces of the previous day's events. Apparently she couldn't still make the connection about me...but she remembered Oma and her having sex and having sex with her brother and cousin as she mentioned some of it in her fuzzy delirium. Oma patted her hand and cooed and reassured her telling her that if she meant to harm her she would have been able to do so but she hadn't so she should simply drink and get better. Oma later explained that the delirium of sickness sometimes pulls up the subconscious by the roots so despite the powerful memory spell in Sabina's mind, she was now recalling things here and there from the previous day.

Now that all three women had downed the brown slop, Oma had each of the strong people (to include Dorothea) help move the three women from the bed out to the barn after we had removed their clothing. We sat each of the naked ill women upon the bench and Oma, Margarite, and Dorothea each sat on the bench next to a patient holding them up. Oma beckoned with a finger for me to approach Norma and said,

"Norma, here is Stephan. Remember him? He has a nice lovely cock doesn't he?" Oma took my cock for a moment and gave it a gentle suck to show Norma through her haze what she needed to do. Then she pulled my erection from her lips and put the head of my penis to the old lady's nose.

"Sniff!" Oma said, "Sniff and take it. Take it and get well my dear!" Norma did as she was told and she sniffed the tip of my cock. Nothing happened for a few seconds, but then her eyes went wide. She then acted as if she had whiffed the most pleasant odor her mind could register. She sniffed and smelled and whiffed down the length of my cock and then whiffed and sniffed and licked under my belly at my pubic mound, running her nose through my hairs and inhaling deeply. She then took my cock in my hand and lifted up my penis to smell and lick at my testicles. It was working. A moment later, she opened her mouth like a pike that had just found a helpless minnow in the shallows and she impaled her mouth down upon my cock, sending the tip straight to the back of her throat to nurse upon my man-root. Oma smiled as her old friend fellated me hard and she ran her hand through Norma's hair. Her other hand crept down to Norma's cleft between her legs and my naughty grandmother masturbated the woman and urged her on with words of encouragement.

"There you go Norma," Oma whispered in her friend's ear as she pushed the old lady's head down upon my throbbing penis, "suck him! Suck on him like you are trying to suck all the marrow from a bone. You like it don't you! I knew it! His cock is delightful isn't it? Yes, I know! After you and these other two get well I will bring him by anytime you want to fuck him but for now just suck! Suck him until he spritzes his custard and cream into your mouth and down into your tummy!" Norma didn't need to be told it seemed. She gobbled me hungrily; moaning and whining all the time while her hands feverishly rubbed and squeezed my balls. It felt so wonderful what she was doing with her mouth. After a few minutes I realized she had worked me into a state of blissful agitation and my orgasm rose from the depths of my testicles, I felt a spasm approaching and Oma sensing this removed her hand from Norma's clitty and damp crotch to look straight into my eyes. She snapped her fingers and my balls exploded in an enormous torrent of semen that jetted into Norma's greedy mouth which seemed to pull and suck harder with each stroke as she began to finally get at the testicle nectar her mind now so desperately craved. A few gulps and loud swallows later, she had downed my ball- broth and it was on its way to join the medicine in her stomach.

Oma pulled Norma's head off my cock and looked into her friends eyes. Norma smiled back at her weakly and rubbed Oma's face in her hands. Then Oma grabbed my cock and sucked upon it as it began to go limp. A second later she snapped her fingers and my balls roared to life again like an engine that was restarted. It was as if I hadn't even spritzed or came! My cock was seething and snorting and raging even though I thought I was completely spent. Grandmother allowed me to adjust for a moment and catch my breath before she then had me step back to prepare for what was next.

She had Norma get on the ground with her head down on the hay-floor and her arse high in the air. Standing above Norma with both feet to either side of her head, Oma bent over the woman's upturned bum and pulled the cheeks apart, exposing the granny's antique pucker and pink cunny. Oma hocked and spat a blob of spittle onto the cratered anus before her and she diddle the woman's cunny parts before looking up at me she said,

"Alright Stephan, time to put your miner's helmet on! You are doing some deep drilling!" She motioned me forward and when I approached to put my cock in Norma's arse, Oma pushed my hands away from my schwanz, took it in her mouth to suck it well and then seeing it was good and slick, pushed my root up into Norma's pink craggy rectum! Norma let out a moan of pain at first but something about the brown porridge she had consumed combined with my semen that she had swallowed put her in a dreamlike state. Her cry of discomfort soon turned to moans and yelps of excitement and passion as I speared my cock deeper and deeper into her bowels.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds