Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 05

It began to rain hard. We had this time caused the clouds to shake their moisture upon the land and we decided it was time to rise and dress, but not for the moment. We were exhausted. We talked of rising but the three of us thus lay there in the grass facing the clouds as my aunt and grandmother lay to either side of me stroking my waning erection and witnessing flashes of lighting here and there around the mountain in a sort of post orgasmic fireworks display.

"He really is good," Tante Margarite finally said before giving me a peck on the lips and beginning to rise, "and I am convinced he will have awesome abilities someday! With the magic we just made Mutti, I feel ten years younger!"

"How do you think I feel," said Oma, "I have been fucking him for only three days and look at my hair!" she exclaimed pulling off her kerchief to show the blackness now of her mane! Both women laughed and smacked me playfully on my ass, quite happy with the instrument of their rejuvenation! Oma no longer resembled Margarite's mother...she could have been assumed by anyone not in the know as having been her older sister of only five or six years advantage!

We dressed and retrieved our things and took the sheep off the mountain down to Oma's farm. After the sheep were penned in the south pasture we headed into the farmhouse to dry off and to put away the contents of sack from the days foraging expedition. Stripping off our clothes and hanging them to dry, we worked to prepare the mushrooms in a large boiling pot for canning and bottling. Oma had special intentions for their use. Tante Margarite kept sniffing the one mushroom half that was tainted with my sweat, pressing it to her nose and crossing her eyes as the fragrance hit her sinuses. Oma from time to time took the mushroom from her to take whiffs of her own. After a couple of hours of canning she told me to lite the pipe and put some more bullweed in my lungs!

"It's a rainy day, the animals are fed, and we are off the mountain, the ingredients are properly boiled and sealed up; now back to you Stephan! As soon as that bullweed takes effect I'll show you some more fun with your auntie," she said. Sometimes a rainy day is not something you dread. Sometimes it provides a nice excuse to shuck off work and clothes and take a special someone or a special pair of someone's to the sofa or bed and check the springs for strength. This was one of those occasions!

In about three minutes time ...the bullweed pipe went back and forth as the rain hit the roof of the house and Mother Nature squatted to pee over the entire landscape outside! Flashes of lightning were followed by loud crashes. Oma sat in the middle of the room and put a spell of protection over Tante Margarite's sheep outside in the pasture who were huddled together uneasily in the field as the sheets of rain dumped down upon them.

With the last of the candles lit, Oma turned on the radio and got more forbidden stations. Many more! The Nazi government usually did a pretty good job of jamming signals and filling portions of the radio spectrum with static but apparently there was no longer anyone's hand upon that switch! Things were falling apart for Hitler's Third Reich; just how much we could not be certain but there were definitely signs that change was approaching.

As the thunder rumbled and the rain poured down, the three of us pulled back the comforter on the bed and hopped in! Oma reached over to the bedside table and found a tin of grease and opening it, had me lay between her and Tante Margarite. Both women reclined on either flank of me. Tante Margarite rubbed some of those mushrooms from the mornings foraging expedition around on my skin while Oma began to suck my cock, setting the open tin of grease upon the bed. She momentarily stopped fellating me to announce,

"Your shaft is going to know the snugness of your Tante Margarite's ass in a minute. I just need to make certain your plow is ready to till her soil!" With that her head dropped back onto my cock and she engaged me a wonderful bit of sucking! Margarite pulled my head over to hers and kissed me; our tongues taking turn exploring each other's mouth and tastes. You can learn so much about a woman by kissing her - how she tastes, how she smells, what her health is like, and how she fucks!

After a few minutes of sucking me, my grandmother pulled up with a lip smacking POP and then reached over and slapped my aunt on the ass saying,

"Now Daughter, let's get your rear porch ready for that big cock!" We repositioned on the bed with Tante Margarite facing the head of the bed on all fours as the candles threw shadows all around us in every direction. Oma knelt behind her with the tin of grease she dawbed a big blob of it on her fingers and placed it at the entrance to her daughter's rectum, so that it hung on the end of her pink anus krinkle like a clear slimy nodule. She then turned her head to suck me for a few more strokes. She put the lid back on the tin and took me deep in her throat making me buck my hips and moan involuntarily, then she broke her mouth away from my cock saying,

"Alright grandson of mine, you are ready and slicked down with my spit! Now push that blob hanging off your auntie dunghole straight up into her shoulders!" As she said this, she took me by the cock and steered me to the entrance of my tante's forbidden hole! She pushed the head of my cock up into the blob and I then took the lead and grabbed Tante Margarites hips and doing just like Oma told me (and like a good boy should), I herded the glob of grease up through the opening. I felt her slimy sphincter resist as Tante Margarite whinced and let loose a groan as if it was painful for a fraction of a second and then a HHHAAAAAAARRRR! emitted from her lips followed by and OHHHHHHHH! sounding more like pleasant satisfaction as my cock bobsledded UP into her greasy arse chute! It felt like a wonderfully warm tight and deep slick snugness; just perfect for a nephew's buggering! She wiggled a hand up under her crotch and found her clitty and cunny saying,

"Mutti he is sooo nice! He is filling me up back there so very, VERY nicely!" Oma nodded in agreement with her daughter, wearing a wicked smile that already knew what she spoke of!

"Let me get up at the head of things," Oma announced, "I want your tongue upon my crotch, my dear!" With that Oma moved around to the head of the bed with the pillows and lay back with her legs up high and wide for Tante Margarite to drop her head between them. I pushed and plowed my tante's stretching greased back passage while her head began to move and lick upon her mother's sex. Oma was pulling her cunny lips apart and throwing her head back with an OHHHH! OHHHHH! OHHHH! escaping from her mouth before running her tongue across her lips and shutting her eyes shut to take in the sensations. Her hand moved up to my Tante's hair to encourage and guide her munching around to just where she wanted it! It was so wonderfully nasty and foul; I was glad I had already cum so much that day or I surely would have shot my seed there and then up my aunt's wicked dunghole; the scene was JUST THAT EROTIC AND FORBIDDEN FOR ME!

My Aunt's tattoos began to move and dance. She was making a magic again. I did just as my Oma had directed (dutiful grandson that I was), and tilled my aunt's backfield with my veiny plowshare; grabbing her hips and thrusting myself in up to the hilt of my cock with each stroke, to stretch her rectum in the most delightful and wicked way! Oma opened her eyes and gazed into mine as my aunt gobbled her cunny and thrashed her head about. Her breathing and groaning indicated my aunt had found just the right rhythm and pace with her tongue upon her mutti as a smile of deep contented bliss etched itself across my grandmother's face! She then found the words to speak saying,

"Oh rejoice Stephan! You are adding another enchanted woman of magic to your harem! He will make a fine lover and part-time husband for you, yes Margarite?" Tante Margarite made and emphatic but muffled MM HMM into her mother's snatch before popping up to say,

"Oh Ja Mutti! JA! JA! JA! I had no idea he was like this! It's a wonder his mother and his other aunt haven't already taken him!" she said before diving back to my Oma's steaming quim!

"Well," Oma explained as she tried to rationalize, "I think when they broke with the enchanted world and its trappings and ways of doing things, they also broke away from our traditions of sex and love and passion. It was as if they became detached from a bit of their sexual being. I saw that later in life with UUUGGGH OH YES MARGARITE LIKE THAT...I saw that later as his father and his mother and aunt seemed EACH to be experiencing the same detachment and separation of the psyche!"

I was hot as a stove up in my Tante's ass but I listened intently to my grandmother. Apparently from the last two days, I learned that the mountain witch-folk followed a sort of spirituality through sex that included among other taboos; bigamy, polyandry, and incestuous activity. Still I detected close bonds between members that were tight and loving. It was definitely a lot for me to comprehend; it goes without saying.

Oma patted my tante on the head and announced that she wanted to get up for a second. She flipped herself around and rested on her knees with her hands holding the headboard before sinking herself slowly down to the pillow; head down, arse up. She looked back at Margarite saying,

"I think it is time this boy buggered us BOTH, daughter! I did this trick with him yesterday. What do you think? HMMMM?" A mischievous smile ran across her face.

"Most definitely Mutti! This little billy goat is more than ready!" answered my aunt. I continued to fuck and sodomize my tante as she now leaned forward and spread Oma's arse cheeks wide to expose the crooked pink star of my grandmother's anus. She ran her tongue out and plopped her mouth down upon the puffy pucker of rude flesh, to lick and tongue- fuck it to a state of adequate preparation! Oma moaned and groaned in approval, her head to one side on a pillow as her bottom-hole received a soothing tongue "back there". She was preparing herself it turns out, for more than a tongue and she needed to be good and loose for what was to come. She was also mentally preparing a spell for this act of ultimate buggery; most foul and forbidden! After a minute she nodded her head and said she was ready.

Tante Margarite seemed to lock her mouth around Oma's ass pucker and suck at the puffy flesh. Oma moaned and recited an incomprehensible incantation making the tattoos on both their backs flutter and ripple. They were combining their magic into something special! I had a very good idea what was about to happen. I got my answer a second later.

I pushed in and just like the day before and again, my cock kept going, and going, and going! Up and up it went into my aunts greased gut chute; hitting corners and then curving around this way and that way, causing her to moan into Oma's rectum and causing me wonderful sensations of penetration! Up and up and through her innards I went; pushing involuntarily forward! I experienced once again, hitting a woman's gullet, smashing through sphincters at both ends to then see my aunt shake slightly as I was then presently up in her throat. I felt my cockhead breech past tongue and teeth and lips; seeing from the side that my Tante Margarite had widened her jaws like she had a mouthful of food as she breathed through her nose! She kept her mouth upon Oma's anal pucker as my cock met my grandmother's naughty brown door and once again and pushed on through!

Oma made a HAAAAAHHHH! sound followed by an OOOOOOHHHH! as her rectum now began to stretch and accommodate my cock and slide deep up into her backdoor. She turned her head back over her shoulder and looked me in the eye. She caught her breath and said to me,

"Now dear, your aunt is properly skewered. You are going to fuck my ass up through hers and cum in in me! Then you'll make your schwanze spout again in her ass before you're through. Now get to it boy! Fuck me hard and give my ass a good stretching!" I complied and began to fuck these two women in the ass at the same time. The sensations were beyond comprehension save to say that I felt a rush of carnal bliss with each satisfying stroke; wanting only to make another and feel the same sensation upon my cock as the magical buggery of my tante and oma continued! Stroke after stroke sawed deep into both their stretching rectums. Both women moaned and mewed like two angry cats tossed in a bag; Tante Margarite's hand was frigging her cunny and clitoris in a storm of self-abuse while Oma cursed and swore as she fisted her own aged quim while my cock plowed and buggered them both!

Sweat began to form upon my face and I blinked it away but I did not wipe it from my brow or nose. I wanted only to keep my hands upon the ass of my aunt and finish the soil tilling of these wonderfully rich nasty fields! The tattoos on both their backs now showed farmers plowing land with great effort and exertion. The field furrows became mounds of earth before the bewildered farmer's eyes. The mounds of dirt became the buttocks of women which transformed themselves into magical maidens of soil, their asses upturned and ready for farm implements of a different sort! The farmers threw their plows to the side and cocks were whipped out to dive upon the maidens to fuck and bugger their filthiest of dirt holes! Along the edges of the fields, women being buggered by their lovers, a centaur chased one maiden round and round in a forest clearing while in another scene a wild woman ran down a faun playing his pan pipe and tossed him on the ground before jumping down to ravage him. In a market in a town, a fish was being gutted. Sausages were being filled of their contents in a butcher shop by the hand of a buxom maiden who turned a naked bum to a butcher. The butcher looked both ways and seeing the coast was clear, dropped his cleaver and whipped out his cock to rudely stuff the woman's bum as she continued to grind out the meat into the allegorical casings! The wonderfully rude pornographic cartoons combined with the sight of the two writhing female relatives before me, and Oma's foul cursing and swearing was too much for the sensations now racking and ravaging my cock. My balls exploded as my Oma and Tante Margarite shuddered in a savage cataclysm of body quakes and screaming blissful agony! At the same time a thunderclap rocked the mountain and the valley! I roared AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH and my cock jetted a hot molten spout of semen up through my tante and out her mouth into the guts of my howling grandmother to splatter the walls of her rear passage in a foul filthy bit of plastering! My cock surged and spouted, and then spouted again. I was spent. Oma looked at me over her shoulder as she caught her breath and wagged a finger saying,

"Not...yet...there is another mineshaft that needs a good pumping! You traveled up it to get to me," she said with a lewd chuckle, "now back to where you came from lover!" With that she flicked her finger and my aching balls found new ammunition and my deflating cock found new fervor as it began to swell (while at the same time it receded back out of Oma's dung chute). Back it went into Tante's maw, and Oma; definitely in control of the situation said to Tante Margarite,

"There my darling, hold him in your mouth for a moment. Suck him clean after he's been up banging my bugger hole!" Tante Margarite did as suggested although it wasn't as though she needed coaching. She sucked my cock from the opposite direction for a good two minutes while breathing through her nose, the sensations for me were incredible and I was soon ready for a serious bugger plowing of my aunt! Oma sensed this and with a little pushing, shoving, effort, and flailing of both legs and arms; got underneath Tante Margarite so that her head was underneath my aunt's cunny and her own quim was pointing up at her daughter's face. Now my cock reversed direction and made the travel past my aunt's tongue, tonsils, and tummy and soon I was back to the start of my journey, tilling her turd tunnel!

Tante Margarite rammed her arse back hard onto my cock as though she were attempting to fuck me with her rectum with her head turned to the side and her mouth making an "O" for several strokes. She then dropped her head down to my grandmother crotch and Oma's mouth could be heard clearly slobbering away as she gobbled Tante's cunny! It was a filthy mutual mother/daughter exchange of oral pleasuring taking place beneath me while I sawed in and out of my aunt's bowels! I lost all sense of time; I just kept fucking that brown foul hole for all its nasty worth! The room began to smell a little like anal sex, quim drippings, and sweat after a few minutes and the concoction was actually fuel that spurred me on, to plunge and lunge harder and harder into the depths of my Tante's arse; stretching her and making her groan with each buggering stroke as the driving rain on the roof and the flashes of lighting cheered us on!

The two women beneath me were a wet sweating mass of licking, sucking, and moaning with each one's hands roaming about to make mischief in the sex of the other woman - as if the lips and tongue somehow needed help! I heard their moanings and felt their shakings again rise and increase in intensity like an engine that had run its RPMs up into the yellow arc and was dangerously close to hitting the red! My hips bucked and fucked my aunt's arse with determination and purpose, making as though it was a wet cunt I was fucking! I threw myself now to the task with sweating fevered reckless abandon as I plowed in a glorious sodomization of my grandmother's daughter; my Tante Margarite! What I was doing was wrong but it felt so damned wonderful!

The two women below me started to moan and now whine as though in distress; their intensity and kinetic energy beginning to climb up into the red! All I heard below me was a sound like bestial animals snarling moaning mewing and munching as they feasted on the kill of some poor game beast; all I felt was the need for my balls to unload themselves! The two women shook. I shook. Another giant thunder clap crashed and shook the house the barn and the mountain! The candles in the room rose from their places and hovered in midair and their flames rose to twice their length as if something in the air was particularly volatile! Both women made muffed cries long and hard; each into the cunny of the other, and I turned my head up once again to blubber and out a tortured call of AAAAARRRHHHH OOOHHHHAAAAAAAHHH as my balls convulsed and disgorged a generous fountain of piping hot ejaculate up into Margarite's bowels...giving the walls a generous three- coat whitewash!

Both women below me continued to quake and shudder while another load left my cock into my aunts wrecked rectum! I heard the sound now of lips sucking and licking attempting to stop the flow of something spilling over capacity as both women released their dew; each sobbing into the crotch of the other. I fell forward onto my aunt, my cock slipping out of her ass to make a popping sound and making her go, "OH!" for a moment. I bestowed kisses upon her shoulders and spine and licked gratefully at the body which had so wonderfully satisfied me! She rose from Grandmother's quim and turned to kiss me, letting me taste the salty nectar of my Oma that she had supped upon!

Slowly the candle flames settled back down to their resting places and their flames returned to normal. The rain died down to a low steady drizzle on the roof and the thunder became more distant. The three of us lay on the bed, naked, with me in between the two women staring at the ceiling, each thinking deep thoughts and passing Oma's pipe while we sipped our beers. It was that wonderful post sex reflective period where your mind is different; you are at peace and you see things more clearly. It was contented bliss. All we could hear was our pleasant breathing and the equally pleasant sound of the rain, and the distant thunder crashes.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 220 milliseconds