Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 05

There was a pause for a moment and then I heard another loud fart come from one of the women; too hard to tell whom it was. Each of the women's faces now grimaced like the sorrow mask I had seen many times before above fancy cinemas as the agony inside their guts was poised to release. A moment later three loud wet explosions sounded as all three women blasted the interior of the hog pen with their bowels! The faces of the women were contorted and straining as they shat and shat (and shat some more). They emptied the contents of their guts while the pigs squealed in alarm at the far end of the stall - startled by the intrusion of three white rumps suddenly appearing to explode in their pen! The air was now heavy as smoke with the smell of sulfur, gunpowder, and rotten eggs.

After what seemed like two whole minutes of intestinal explosions and loud farts (one after another from the women), all three calmed down enough and began to nod their heads as one by one, each reached for the roll of paper! Oma and Margarite helped the women down off the wall as the last bit of paperwork was finished on Sabina's rump by Oma. The ladies seemed a little unsteady on their legs but generally much more alert than they had been before. Now there was something new about them, and it seemed directed at me!

Like hellions, the three women dashed across the barn floor and leaped upon me, pulling me to the ground and going for my cock in a frenzy of lustful madness! In their haste they knocked Dorothea out of the way who simply shrugged and picked herself up from the hay, only to jump into the pile of female flesh that had descended upon me! I looked up to see Margarite and Oma with their hands on their hips laughing and slapping their knees as if this was the funniest thing they had ever seen! I called out to my grandmother,

"Oma...what is UUUGHH...what is happening?"

"Oh sorry Stephan," she answered between uncontrollable spasms of laughter, "I am sorry but I gave these three a pretty HEAVY dose of the mushroom porridge up their bums and down their throats. Unfortunately for you they are full of ardent mischief. Remember I said there were side effects to those mushrooms? Ha ha ha ha! - Not to worry, you are a fit stallion. Breed these four mare's IN HEAT!" With that she and Margarite sat on the bench and over the next hour and a half I bred and fucked and came in the cunny-holes of each of the four women. Each and every time I spouted, Oma would snap her fingers and refill my balls with seed until all three women were in a state of post-orgasmic bliss on the floor and I was a covered in sweat, fatigue, hay, female affluvia, and barn dust!

We dressed and Oma put the three women to bed and left them under the care of Dorothea, who still looked a little dazed herself from the mushroom's effects. Oma said she would check in a few days on the women but for now, all they needed was rest. We left but not before Dorothea gave me a long wet kiss. Apparently I had made an impression (possibly with the help of some mushrooms)!

We walked back to Oma's farmhouse in the dark with our rooster and our jug of cider. The two women were laughing and teasing me as we went. When we got home, Oma and Margarite put together a soup on the stove while I tended to the animals in the barn and out in the field. When I came into the house, we ate as the two women chatted and we listened to more forbidden radio broadcasts. The music was now punctuated more and more by announcements of American, British, and Canadian gains in the West while it appeared Berlin was now completely cut off by the Russians. We became silent.

"It will be over soon." Margarite commented. We had finished our soup and were just listening stunned at the news.

"But Tante Margarite, how soon? And how close are the Amis?" I asked. I was incredulous that it could be over, even with our forces beaten as badly as they were. I was also concerned what the Americans would do if they found me!

"Why don't we go out and see?" Oma suggested.

"What Oma? You want us to walk to the Americans?"

"Not walk," she said looking at Margarite, "fly! I have two brooms upstairs Margarite if you are up to it? Fancy doing a bit of bat chasing?"

"I haven't done it in a while but Ja Mutti," Margarite answered, "I am ready for some fun in the night sky if you are!"

"I think," Oma added, "it would be a good idea to get out and have a look around. Stephan, get naked...we are going flying."

"What? Flying?! How..." I asked but was interrupted by Oma telling me to stop asking questions and disrobe as she and Margarite shucked off their clothes. Soon our clothes were in three piles on the kitchen floor as Oma and Margarite led me out into the barn and up into the loft where Oma's canning and pickle jars were stored. Oma retrieved two brooms and handed one to my aunt and then we moved to the hay mow doors. The brooms both looked a little odd, both having a funny knotted bulge in the wooden handle. Oma and Margarite spoke in their strange magical languages to the brooms and presently the knots on the wood began to swell and morph and take shape until after a few seconds they had transformed into what appeared to be women's hands (complete with painted manicured fingernails)!

I was shocked. Out of each broom handle was a lady's slender forearm and hand with a wiggling set of fingers happily waving from the broom handle! Oma and Margarite now placed both broom handles up to me and seeing I was chagrinned told me what to do next,

"Let the ladies stroke your cock and balls Stephan! They wouldn't hurt a fly...certainly not your cock and balls!" She and Margarite laughed as one hand jerked my cock and the other massaged my balls before they switched. I touched the handle with my hand out of curiosity as my erection rose. The wooden handle felt like wood sure enough, but the two hands definitely felt like warm flesh! Once I had regained a penetrative erection, Oma and Margarite relieved the hands of their stimulation duties and took turns sucking my cock to supreme stiffness. Once there, Oma took control of my erection with her mind, keeping my cock stiff as an oak beam!

Oma and Margarite mounted the brooms and the hands now took their Sapphic cues and shaped their fingers into fisting cones of penetration; wiggling themselves up into my aunt's and grandmother's cunny-holes. Both women seemed to enjoy the sensation of the lady fists penetrating them and they paused to enjoy the pleasurable probing. Finally, with a look of bliss on her face Oma moved to the doorway of the second floor hay mow. Outside was a dark sky of twinkling stars.

"Ok Stephan," Oma instructed, "get up here behind me and straddle this broom. Put your cock up in my bottomhole!" She bent forward at the waist as the lady's arm fisted her, securing her to the broom handle and with one hand she pulled her rump cheek to the side showing her puckered areshole. Her tattoos were rippling and showing birds taking wing and bats flying across night landscapes.

I walked up behind Oma and straddled the broom behind her, placing my cock up to her rectal pucker. With a push and a shove, I gained entrance to her rosehole. I could feel the magical fist inside her cunt penetrating her as I sank into her asshole up to my balls. On the other side of her cunnywall I felt the fist moving around, it was a very pleasant and wonderfully wicked sensation! Then it did something I couldn't explain and didn't expect. It defied what I understood about human anatomy but it happened just the same. I felt the hand reconfigure itself inside Oma's cunt and as she groaned and moaned, it whipped around pushing against her vaginal walls to now grab my cock wedged up inside her bowels and hold the two of us fast! Oma had morphed her insides to accommodate us both and now we were "strapped into" this medieval version of a jet fighter!

"Ok Stephan," Oma said, "when I count three we are going to jump up off the ground like we are hopping into the air jumping rope." I nodded as she continued,

"One, ...two, ...three!" We hopped up into the air just a few inches and the broom shot forward with us locked together on it through the open haymow and into the night sky. Margarite followed us out the door with a loud shout of "WWHHHHHHEEEEE!" as she and Oma cackled and laughed. I held on for dear life! I had never even been in an airplane...I had only helped shoot at them on my Flak crew! I had also never been so high!

The land far below us shot past us as I wrapped my hands around Oma's waist hoping the hand would not lose its grip on me. Oma sensed this and laughed. She reassured me with,

"It's alright Stephan, you are safe as if you were home in our bed. Why not stroke my nipples and rub my clitty while we fly! You can fuck my ass too and cum as much as you want - our sexual magic will keep us going and that hand will not let either of us go until we are safely on the ground! Trust me!"

I did as she said. I rubbed her nipples and diddled her clit as we flew on through the night sky. Tante Margarite flew up alongside us, vigorously fucking her fisting broom-handle. Both women laughed and cackled as we flew and fornicated across the night sky. This explained a lot of the woodcuts and drawings I had seen of witches from old encyclopedias and text books on folklore that showed nude women flying through the night sky with strange lurid expressions on their faces...it wasn't wicked malice on their faces...it was wicked sexual ecstasy!

Down below us the German countryside whirled past us. The moon came out from behind a cloud and illuminated details on the distant ground. The mountains passed beneath us as well as the dark forests. Soon our valley was receding in the distance. We headed west in the approximate direction of the Americans - we had no idea where they might be so we were bumping around in the night sky just trying to see where they might be. After thirty minutes I saw an airplane pass by us overhead, oblivious to our presence; a British night fighter heading east on some unknown mission. Out on the horizon to the north I saw flames in what could only be a city burning with red and yellow light and boiling smoke rising up from the shattered buildings. It looked like a vision of hell.

Farther to the west we saw flashes on the horizon. I judged them to be artillery shelling our troops as they tried to hold their positions. Oma looked at Margarite and pointed down. My aunt nodded and the two witches now dove down a thousand feet it seemed to the treetops, leveling out and swooping over the countryside as we sped along silently like a pair of fluttering bats. We crossed over a road and I looked down to see German soldiers and wagons hurrying to speed away from the fighting. It didn't look like a troop movement; it instead reminded me of a mob fleeing the scene of something terrible. Not wishing us to be seen, Oma and Tante Margarite climbed their brooms higher back up into the night sky until we were well above the retreating columns. We drew closer and closer to the artillery flashes we had seen before. As we looked down upon the German positions, we saw again and again the same thing; wrecked vehicles, smoke and fire, soldiers fighting, soldiers running and shooting, and soldiers fleeing the scene. The Americans were several hundred yards ahead of the German lines pouring a hail of tracer bullets into the hapless Wehrmacht positions. I realized we no longer had an army. We had a athletic club running team -nothing more! Each German below me sooner or later would either be killed, surrender, or would be running to save his neck!

We turned and flew north. Everywhere we flew along the line we saw the same thing; American troops advancing rapidly through the night pouring hellfire into our troops who eventually cut and ran. The end was coming soon. It would only be a few days I guessed.

As we turned back to the east I saw more cities burning and Flak guns tossing shells up into the night sky in an attempt to swat at the marauding Allied bombers. Tracer bullets careened through the sky as desperate ack-ack gunners tried in vain to stem the tide of aircraft pummeling the towns and cities. Oma shook her head and looked at Margarite.

"I have seen enough," she called, "let's go home daughter!" Margarite agreed and we turned south and east back to our mountains which loomed in the moonlight. Oma was silent for a while and then she turned her head back to me to say,

"It will be over soon Stephan. It will be alright. Come on, cheer up! Fuck me and give me some entertainment back there!" She wanted to take our minds off what we saw. I did as she instructed and fucked her asshole has we flew through the night sky and the sounds of war diminished behind us in the distance. My hands fingered and diddled her tits and clitty and my lips kissed her back while my cock pummeled and buggered her bowels the rest of the way home! As we were coming back to the barn hay mow she let me cum and I shot my load up into her bowels not three seconds before we touched down inside the doorway on the second floor. We hopped to one side and presently Margarite swooped in and landed next to us to set down safely.

Now the two witches said something to their brooms and I felt the hand release my cock inside my grandmothers ass. I slipped out of her rectum with a sloppy farting sound and then Oma stepped from her broom as the hand left her cunt with a slurping queefing sound. Tante Margarite did the same. Oma turned to me.

"You will be fine Stephan," she said putting her broom in the corner; the hand morphing back into a knotty nob of wood on the handle, "I will protect you!"

"And so will I!" Margarite added setting her broom down as well. The two women took me down out of the barn. I was a little giddy and shaky from my first flight but it WAS I had to admit and exciting experience! They took me to bed after Oma turned up the radio so we could hear some swing music. Oma and my Tante Margarite then had their way with me on the bed, fucking and sucking me (and each other) with the swing music urging us on until finally in exhaustion the three of us drifted off into blissful satisfied slumber.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds