Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 05

Within fifteen minutes time, she had reached us while we sat in the grass sunning ourselves and puffing on Oma's pipe. Oma assured me as she approached that I need not worry about being naked around Margarite. If I had thought Katarina and her niece enjoyed a naked roll in the grass with us...well let's just say Margarite was something a bit...more; grandmother informed me. She told me that it was a good thing she had loaded up her pipe with more bullweed. I looked at her and then at the pipe and then noticed, sure enough...my cock was stirring; apparently recovered from my latest tumble in the flowers with Oma. She wanted my trouser cannon properly loaded up to greet my aunt!

As Tante Margarite crossed the last hundred meters with her sheep, Oma and I got to our feet. Tante Margarite broke into a run and then charged Oma with her arms wide as mother and daughter exchanged greetings and glad tidings. Margarite looked at her mother and commented,

"Mutti oh my goodness! You look younger then when I saw you last. Seducing these fine young cocks up here in the meadows agrees with you! Who is that one," she said looking at me and eyeing my cock and then looking back up to my face, "some woodcutter or farm boy up here, I suppose?"

"No girl," Oma explained, "may I introduce to you, your grown up nephew...Stephan!"

"Stephan! How could it be so?" she asked, "No Stephan was a little boy who was always getting about into mischief when I saw him last!" She came over to me and hugged me and kissed me with a gentle peck on the cheek. It was then she paused a moment...the whiff of the mushroom spores and juices hit her in the nose and although she said nothing, her facial expression changed. Before she was eyeing me as one more lad my grandmother had seduced, then she looked at me as her long lost nephew, and now she looked at me like something she could gobble up like porridge!

"That boy has grown up Margarite," Oma answered, "but he still manages to get into mischief, and even with me!" Oma explained about my situation and my subsequent desertion from the Army, the intrusions upon the house ( twice), the fact that my mother Greta and Tante Ilse needed her to hide me, that they would join us soon, and she even went as far as to explain how she had discovered my...abilities! She then looked at Maragite who seemed to be vexed and agitated and distracted. My aunt was looking at me, as I shielded my now uncomfortable rising cock; the bullweed in Oma's pipe now forcing it to rear its head again and need a woman's opening to batter and pummel!

"You look like you have had a very long trip this morning Margarite," she said with a sly grin; knowing full well the effect the juices of the mushrooms mixed with my sweat were having on her daughter, and also understanding the bullweed was making my cock growl and chomp at the bit, "do you think maybe you should sample what I have been speaking off?" Even though she and I had just had a good rutting- fuck, the bullweed must have been working Oma as well! She had one hand on her clitty and one hand tweaking her nipples.

Margarite nodded to Grandmother and pushed my hands aside to reveal my troublesome prick which she took in her hands and examined like she was looking at some rare throbbing enormous species of bullfrog. She was absolutely captivated by it as she held it in her palm and ran a finger up and down the throbbing ridges and veins. She turned and looked at Oma saying,

"Aach Mutti! It is so wonderful and beautiful...just like his father's was!" Oma nodded in agreement. Tante Margarite removed her kerchief from her hair, revealing a short head of curly brown locks that went passed her ears and actually seemed to tinge red in the brilliant sun. She pulled me by my cock to her, threw an arm around my naked body and kissed me full and deep upon my mouth, her tongue exploring the interiors of my maw while her other hand milked my cock hard! Oma giggled at the spectacle and continued to frig her snatch and bother the tips of her titties while Tante and I kissed. I reached up with my arms and pulled her in a tight embrace and we held the kiss for a very long time; her hand frigging my snarling penis.

Tante finally broke free from our clutch and dropped to her knees, pulling down her dirndl top to expose her breasts; those being the udders of a middle aged woman who had seen quite a few lips sucking upon them in her life! Her nipples stood out from curves of her bosoms as though they had been stung by bees; both appeared to be plump red berry, ready for the picking! I ran my hands down across her breasts and gave her nipples a good deep tweaking causing sighs groans to well up from inside her. I looked down over shoulders and I could see she had a similar arrangement of ancient knotted tattoos that ran extensively across her back, just like my grandmother's.

Oma came up behind Tante and dropped to her knees behind her daughter; her head leaning over Tante Margarite's shoulder. Oma reached around to pinch my aunt's bothered nipples while my Tante stroked my cock infront of her face, seemingly in a trance! Oma whispered lewd words of encouragement and my aunt giggled and craned her head around to kiss my wicked ringmaster of a grandmother passionately before turning back to my cock and taking it in her mouth.

I felt a magnificent rush of pleasure as the mouth of my Aunt drew my penis inside the warmth of her gobbler. Obviously a lady of experience, she inhaled and exhaled through her nose and sank her head down upon the length of the shaft until her lips touched the curly hairs of my pubis and my cock-head plumbed her esophagus! Oma reached down with one hand underneath Margarite's skirts to bother and diddle her woman parts while her other hand continued to tweak and torture my aunts nipples. Tante Margarite responded by slipping one hand behind her back, groping around until she found Oma's sex and began to frig her mother with her fingertips. Tante's other hand came around my backside, gripping me by the asscheeks to push and pull me back and forth, in and out, of her sucking warm mouth! My hands came down to run my fingers through her hair and finally settle with one hand on her shoulder, and one on her head, urging that wonderful instrument of soothing fellation upon my cock! Having a woman want to suck you like this is a truly joyous thing!

My aunt's mouth and head now bobbed wickedly on my penis, taking me deeply and with lots of wet slurping sounds rising up from her mouth to meet my ears! Oma leaned forward to kiss my tante on the back of her neck and run her tongue up and down her skin, nibbling the flesh. She kissed her daughter's shoulders before biting and licking her way up to my aunt's neck and ears; tugging and chewing playfully on her earlobe and all the time frigging Tante Margarite beneath her skirt. As she did this, Oma kept whispering lewd urgent words to her, bidding her to suck me harder and force me to seed in my aunt's mouth! She told her to gobble my semen for it would be a pleasant surprise for her! Tante Margarite responded by groaning in agreement and banging the head of my penis into the back of her throat with great hungry zeal while wet sounds of saliva escaped her lips!

The feeling on my cock was overwhelmingly wonderful! After a few minutes I felt my wave crest and rise inside me...I knew this wonderful sucking mouth of my Tante Margarite would force me to spend and spend hard! Oma and Tante had now frigged each other's cunnies into a lovely frenzy of urgent need to spend as well! I looked down and saw Oma's mouth open as Tante Margarite's fingers brought her close to the edge. Margarite was moaning feverishly into my cock as she sucked it now with reckless slurping abandon, saliva dripping from her mouth and running down her chin as Oma's fingers on her sex and nipples were now having the effect she needed. I felt the rush of my seed, I shook my head to the sky and released my call of joy in a cry of AAAAAAGGGGGGHHH as my grandmother found her crescendo sweeping her away as well, joining my call in a harmonizing OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH while Tante Margarite joined in with her cry of culmination that was gagged and muffled by my cock as it spat a warm salty breakfast into her mouth and past her tonsils. Tante Margarite gulped and swallowed loudly as my cock spouted and spouted, then she held some of the contents in her mouth as though she had just discovered a note of something...significant!

"You noticed it too Margarite! His seed is special!" Oma said finding her breath and caressing my aunt. Margarite swallowed and broke loose from my cock saying,

"I hadn't expected this...he is a wizard of extreme capabilities!"

"And all we have to do is ...develop it!" Oma agreed, already know this to be true. I collapsed in the grass as the two women shared a post climactic kiss and embrace of joy. Then I was tapped on the leg by my Aunt after a few minutes of dozing as she looked down at me saying,

"Come on boy! Your grandmother wishes to show me some mushrooms and then we are taking my flock down to her house for today and the night!" I rose to my feet and the three of us walked to the decaying log with its cache of mushrooms. Ten steps away from the log, my tante let out a shriek of surprise as she could see what all the commotion had been for,

"Mutti! Can this be so?" she exclaimed, "I have seen Mountain Lothario grow in little patches of three here and two there but... this is incredible!"

"The conditions for it to grow are just right Margarite," Oma replied nodding her head, " I think we will have a healthy supply. We just have to keep adding fuel to this fire!" She looked at me saying,

"Stephan, pull some more of those rotten bits of wood up from the forest closer to this wood line...I want to give these lovelies plenty of food!"

"So you can make more?" I asked.

"Yes, and not just for fucking in the fields...it is excellent for circulation, for relief of inflammation...even problems with the digestive tract...just be very careful how much you use," she said with a grin. I pulled up some more bits of wood from the forest and then went back into the darkness and retrieved a four foot rotten log. I had to be careful of as it was coming apart in my hands as I handled it; about like picking up the crusts of a tart or pastry. Beetles and worms tumbled out of it as I walked to back to the two women with my four foot prize. They were placing the rotten wood around to set it all "just so" for more spores to take hold in the decaying material. When they saw the foul, mossy green bit of log I was carrying Oma cracked a joke,

"There is something about a man with his nasty log in his hands that a girl can't get enough of!" There was a pause and then both she and Margarite exploded with a burst of naughty laughter. They showed me where to drop the rotten bit of wood and then when it hit the ground they kicked the rotten pieces of it around just as they had with the other bits of mushroom food.

"There!" said my grandmother with her hands on her naked hips, "I think we are good here. Now let's get down to the stream. I know your sheep could use some water and probably the three of us could too!" We dressed walked down the mountain to the meadow where Grandmother and I had frolicked with Kat and her niece the previous day. Oma and I led the way passing the pipe between us. By the time we hit the stream, I had once again a massive erection in my lederhosen and Oma had been a font of lewd jokes and innuendo for the past ten minutes of the descent. Margarite had been handed one of the mushrooms that had been tainted with my sweat and she had been pressing it to her nose like it was catnip the whole way down the hillside, smiling and taking time every now and then to shoot a hand up under the skirt of her dirndl.

At the stream, the sheep all crowded around as best they could to drink and quench four legged thirsts. Before they had a chance to reach the stream however Oma had the presence of mind to get ahead of us and move as quickly as she could to the edge of the water, strip off her clothes and take and impromptu bath in the absolutely frigid waters. She rubbed and splashed around in the freezing cold embrace of melted snow like the cold was nothing to her! I shook my head in amazement that she could handle the shock to her system like that but she rubbed and scrubbed upon her body and her armpits, and crotch, and the cleft of her arse like it was nothing to fret over. She later told me that baths in icey streams were one way she fought disease and kept her limbs pliant. She said if I did a cold bath in a mountain streams periodically, not only would I toughen up, I would also have less bone and joint trouble as I got older.

As the sheep were just about to hit the waters she was able to reach into her bag and produce three clay beer mugs. She dipped the mugs one at a time coming up with fresh cold mountain water that had yet to be tainted by the trampling hooves of the sheep. Margarite and I gained the far bank with her and we each grabbed a mug and took a long drink. Water that is the result of snow melt is a wonderfully pure thing indeed and to someone who has been up and down the side of a mountain with a parched throat, it is as sweet as honey!

Oma now tapped our mugs with her finger which refilled as you may have guessed a big foaming level of beer! We walked up the far slope to the edge of the meadow and the three logs to remove all our clothes and sun ourselves. As we sat naked to the sky and sun (me between the two women), Oma and Tante Margarite exchanged more bawdy jokes and riddles as we drank. Soon a pair of hands; one belonging to my grandmother and one to my aunt, found their way down to my cock to stroke and rub and frig me.

"Well Margarite," Oma said, "are you rested? I don't think this poor billygoat has completely spent himself this morning. His bollocks could possibly use a good emptying! Let's get up onto the meadow and finish what we started up on that mountainside!"

"I am with you Mutti!" Tante Margarite replied as she pulled me to my feet by my cock with a wicked sneer of lust upon her face. We walked a bit over into the meadow but not so far that we could not see the sheep and then we fell down into the grass and mountain flowers. Oma had me lay on my back and she mounted my face as Tante Margarite sucked my cock for a few strokes before straddling me, facing Oma and placing the head of my cock at the entrance to her hairy cunny. She sucked in her breath and then letting it out, sank and fell down upon my throbbing shaft and in one fluid motion she took me into her right down to my balls. My cock was now sheathed with the warmth of my Aunts cunt and I was now committing incest with a second female member of my family. I was now breaking through to something new! I had fucked my grandmother, I had Kat and her niece but now; I was having my own aunt and at the same time having sex with a mother and daughter! Oma made a comment that this was just the START of female relations that would feel the throb of my cock - if she had her way! I made an MMMhhhm of approval muffled by her cunny as I lapped and slurped at her clitty and labia, my fingers already rubbing, twirling, and fingering, at her puckered dung hole.

Oma bore down her cunny upon my face, grinding my nose, lips, and chin hard while her hands playfully gave my nipples little pinches. She and Tante Margarite then leaned over for kiss and then they took turns sucking each other's neck, shoulders, ears and breasts; their hands roaming about their bodies. I began to see Oma's tattoos ruffle as I looked up from my vantage point beneath her arse-cheeks, staring up the line of her spine. She was working a magic. I then noticed that in between moans she was chanting. Presently Tante Margarite joined in the chant, just a little higher than a whisper but not so loud that it sounded like normal speech.

Tante Margarite's arse slammed up and down on my throbbing erection; she had a very nice snug cunny that was juicing up delightfully, making lovely sensations up and down the length of my shaft. She leaned forward to suckle her mother's breasts and as she did she pulled Oma's arse cheeks wide apart for me saying,

"Here young fellow, get in and kiss this old woman's nasty back porch!" She wiggled a finger around Oma's pink bottomhole for emphasis and as my tongue moved up to the puckered rim of her anus, Tante Margarite's hands patted the top of my head, before twirling and running her fingers through my hair. My tongue began to attack my grandmother's asshole and with both hands I reached behind Margarite's bum to find her own wicked anus and begin teasing it and diddling it with my fingertips; producing a delighted nasal moan and giggle from my auntie! Oma's anus opened up and that magical tongue of hers once again ran out through her bum-hole to poke its way around my lips and mouth before ducking back inside - the old girl loved little sexual surprises that suited her sense of lurid and lewd humor! I continued to chew Oma's arse pucker and fuck Tante Margarite while strumming her naughty bum-hole; both women now atop me bucking and moaning and cursing and laughing in the sun!

After a few minutes of insuring Oma's rear entrance was free of ticks, I moved my tongue back to her cunny and pink little love button, sucking and chewing hard and producing sounds in my grandmother as though she was suffering from the most delightful of belly aches! She responded by grinding her crotch harder and with determined force down upon my lips and jaw panting,

"Oh Ja, bite and chew me you wicked little fellow! Chew on your Oma's sex! AAAaggghhh oh it feels so strong and gooood!!"

"His cock feels magnificent Mutti," said my aunt in between gasps as her arse slammed up and down on my shaft, "it is stretching me in all the right places sooooooo nicely!" She picked up the pace and energy of her fuck, matching it with Oma's as the two women, mother and daughter fondled and sucked breasts and bestowed deep moaning kisses. Their crescendo was close...so was mine! A few more seconds and Oma dropped her hands down again to tweak my nipples only to have Tante Margarite push one of Oma's hands away so that she too could inflict painful pleasure upon her nephew and twist a nipple in an effort to reciprocate the pent up excitement that was just on the other side of the barrier waiting to come crashing through! Both women were now a chorus of cursing moaning groaning kissing JA JA JA's and OOOHHHs as hips and arses sawed back and forth and up and down on my face and cock! It sounded like they were in total blissful agony, strapped to an instrument of wonderful joyous torture!

A moment later even though I could not see anything, I felt both bodies atop me tense up, like they were squeezed by an invisible hand and a crash of thunder boomed through the valley; sounding like something straight from the Viking sagas had been set loose! Both women howled and bawled skyward in a mutually shared AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH! OOOOOOHHHH! as a second crash of thunder sounded and lighting flashed like a welder's torch of blinding whiteness! There was a huge release of energy as three magical people in a shared three-way copulation surged and came!

My balls cracked and thundered their own reply to the booms in the sky above me as my cock spouted warm life up into the womb of my shuddering aunt! Her cunny dribbled and piddled her own warm dew upon my cock. Not to be outdone Oma's quaking body released a cascade of salty broth upon my face and tongue while my cries were muffled by her grinding spewing cunny! We bucked and sobbed and howled as a third crash of thunder accompanied by lightning shattered the air! We spewed dew and sperm while Mother Nature sky spat fire, light, and ozone across the air! It was another first for me, I had sex with not one witch, but two and our three combined energies had come together into something truly awesome to behold when we came! The sky was a blazing tapestry of fire and swirling clouds as it seemed the very sky had seen our frollick, rubbed her own sex and cum hard, releasing thunder lightning and her own piddle!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 371 milliseconds