An Erotic Summer Family Vacation

After an hour or so, Julie opened the door and tip-toed to the living room where Mark was fast asleep, snoring. She crept back to her room after checking on Mark. She waited a bit longer and took a deep breath leaving the bedroom again, creeping to our room.

She approached our bedroom door, it was closed, and quietly turned the knob, holding her breath in anticipation, shaking nervously. The door opened, she silently entered the dark room, standing still, letting her eyes adjust to the total darkness. She was not sure what to do next until she felt something, a woman's body embracing her from behind, a naked woman, Nancy.

"Shhhh, I knew you'd come," she whispered. " Sam is asleep but I want to do this. This can be wonderful if nobody finds out."

I wasn't asleep, I saw and heard everything.

Julie turned, facing Nancy as they embraced, kissing each other softly, tentatively, lips barely touching. Julie pulled her nightshirt over her head, her body now naked against Nancy's. Their tits were barely touching, just enough to stimulate each others nipples as their kisses intensified, tongues passionately exploring. Their embrace was now firm, hungry, their bodies as one, hands exploring each other. Nancy moaned softly as Julie's fingers searched for her vagina, gently inserting a finger as their lips locked in embrace.

I was so horny, I could barely control myself. I remained quiet and still, not wanting to interrupt them.

Julie led Nancy to the bed, having her sit softly in front of her, trying not to disturb me as she knelt on the floor, her tongue finding Nancy's pussy, just grazing the moist folds. Nancy arched and spread her legs wider, allowing further entry as Julie's tongue entered her, searching for her swollen clitoris.

I stirred, unable to lie still any longer, I heard Nancy moaning. Never in my wildest dreams did I vision another woman between my wife's legs. I remained silent for a moment more, soaking in the fantasy coming true before my eyes, still not sure I was awake. Nancy moaned softly as Julie's tongue worked magic between her legs. Julie was moaning as well, breathing so hard I could hear her muffled breaths. My cock was stiff already, I reached around my wife, cupping her breasts, pinching her stiff nipples. Nancy's head turned to kiss me just as she shuddered in orgasm, almost biting my tongue.

Julie's head lifted, unaware of my presence, gazing up at us, then stood, naked before my eyes. She climbed onto the bed as Nancy turned and assumed a position on the other side of me. Julie lips met mine as I turned toward her, accepted her tongue into my mouth, passionately. Nancy wrapped her fingers around my rock hard cock, throbbing with excitement. I pressed my body firmly against Julie as Nancy's body pressed against my back, her hand still around my throbbing shaft, running her thumb along the head, smearing the moisture leaking from my cock. I was oozing, my pre-cum trailing from my cock to her thumb.

Julie and I were locked in a passionate kiss, my hand now searching for her vagina, already moist with anticipation. I inserted a few fingers, exploring her tight, shaved little pussy. I lowered to suck her nipple, then the other, nibbling them until they were solid buds. Nancy was kissing her way toward my cock, her lips tracing along my hip, I turned my body to give her access. She ran her tongue the entire length of my throbbing shaft, I was so turned on, I was ready to explode. Her tongue gently tickled the bulging veins of my swollen cock all the way to my balls, then took one nut at a time in her mouth, sucking them, before working her way back to the head.

Julie broke our embrace, moving down to give some attention to my cock. She traced down chest with her tongue, stopping at each nipple, nibbling them, then resumed her journey to her prize. As her tongue reached my neatly trimmed pubic hair, I arched toward her, begging for her lips to take me. Nancy was still tracing my shaft from the tip to balls, her tongue even grazing my anus as I arched toward her.

Their tongues met, licking up and down at the same time until Julie's tiny fingers wrapped around the shaft, guiding it toward her mouth. Fluid was flowing from the tip of my cock, oozing down the shaft, Julie consumed the salty mixture with the tip of her tongue before surrounding the head of my cock with her mouth. Nancy continued running her tongue up and down the length of the shaft, her lips meeting Julie's, sharing my manhood.

Julie was moaning load, almost cumming from just sucking my cock, she was so eager for me. Nancy had never tasted a woman before, to my knowledge, but was kissing her way toward Julie's pussy. She lowered herself into her lap as Julie spread her legs. As her tongue touched Julie's pussy, it was as if electricity went through her. Julie released my cock from her lips, screaming in orgasm, trying to muffle her own sounds by using the palm of her hand. As she came, Nancy lapped eagerly, consuming her nectar as Julie arched and gripped my cock tight, squeezing it, her eyes closed, shuddering.

Julie relaxed, opened her eyes and plunged onto my cock, slamming the entire length into her mouth, her nose pushing hard into my pubic hair. She stretched her neck, allowing my cock to slide down her throat as the muscles contracted around it, milking me, swallowing me whole. I'd never felt anything like this before, she was a master the art of sucking cock. Nancy never could take me all, she tried often but always gagged. I was having a hard time holding back from cumming. Oh, what a feeling it was!

Nancy rejoined Julie at my cock, as Julie held it deep down her throat, swallowing my entire member, her nose pushing hard into my pubic area. Nancy licked my balls and ass, even inserting the tip of a finger into it, pushing me over the edge. I had to pull my cock away quickly, or else.

"Stop, let me fuck you first," I blurted out knowing I couldn't hold back any longer. "I just want to feel your little pussy around my cock, fuck me. Is it OK Nancy?"

"Hell yes, I want you to fuck her."

Julie released my cock and climbed on, wasting no time as she lowering herself onto my throbbing cock, squeezing my cock between her tight pussy lips, not stopping until my balls were resting against her ass. Her young pussy devoured all of me, wrapped tightly around my swollen cock as Nancy's tongue danced between her pussy and my dick. At times Nancy was sliding her tongue into Julie's pussy along side my cock. She was a wild, uninhibited lover, enjoying both of us. Nancy was just letting go, eagerly pleasing us.

I arched upward, forcing my cock deeper, my balls touching Nancy's face and slapping Julie's ass, as she started bouncing up and down. I was losing control, so I rolled Julie off me to keep from cumming, I was just so turned on, I couldn't hold back. I wanted that once in a lifetime sensation of having my entire cock swallowed again, wanting to explode down Julie's throat as her muscles massaged and milked me.

Both women were back giving my cock their full attention, this time Nancy was stuffing as much of my cock into her mouth as she could, each time gagging as it hit the back of her throat. She was trying to consume it but just couldn't stuff it all into her mouth as Julie had. I could tell she really didn't want to be outdone and was forcing me as deep into her throat as she could. Julie took over, slowly sliding down, inch by inch, not stopping until her tongue was lapping my balls. Her head was tilted back again, as a sword swallower would do, sliding every bit of me effortlessly down her throat.

Her muscles were working their magic again as they contracted around the head of my cock, milking and massaging it. Nancy was sucking my balls, taking them completely into her mouth as Julie devoured my shaft. My cock throbbed, swelled and pumped a gigantic load forcefully into Julie's throat, almost gagging her as she gargled, surprised by the mass of volume, sounding like she was under water. She slid up, releasing my cock as the second load shot out as if shot from a cannon, spraying a few feet into the air,

a long, thick trail of milky semen landing on Nancy's face.

Both woman had their hands wrapped around my shaft, pumping hard for more, I swelled and erupted again, this time just as it shot from my cock, Nancy plunged her mouth onto it, devouring my hot, salty semen, eagerly swallowing. They both continued slamming their fists up and down, drawing another eruption, this one going into Julie's mouth as she let it ooze around my cock, , dripping from her chin, trailing to her tits, a shiny milky puddle of creamy cum dripping from her nipple. Just the sight made me shoot again, my hips thrusting upward as my cum flew, striking Julie in the face, splattering her cheek with gooey cum.

They kept pumping, I swelled again, shooting on Nancy's face as she smeared the hot sticky cum over her lips. My cock had emptied, just oozing small drops but still throbbing and jerking every few seconds. They milked me dry, pounding the cum from me, sharing my gooey semen with each other.

Julie took my softening cock in her mouth, sucking hard to draw the last few remaining drops of semen from the head as I relaxed, my ass settling back down on the bed. She sucked my cock hard, even though I was limp and dry as Nancy kissed me, a reassuring, salty kiss.

This was an erotic, fulfilling fantasy for all of us. We relaxed, side by side by side on the bed , with few words spoken. I held both women close, their breasts pushing against my chest, each still caressing my flaccid cock.

"Mark can't find out about this," I panted, out of breath, exhausted and satisfied unlike ever before.

"Never," sighed Nancy.

"Only if you'll promise to have me back another time," Julie said with a smile. "You two are fantastic, I want more."

"We'll see," Nancy replied, also smiling. "Only if Sam is up to it."

Julie:

I went back to Mark's room and went right to sleep. Mark came for a visit early in the morning, sliding his morning erection into me doggy style as I was dreaming of the night before.

"Damn, you're wet baby. That must have been one hell of a dream," Mark said.

"It sure was baby, it sure was." I pushed back, meeting his thrusts with my own.

We had great sex that morning, my mind still on his father and mother. Fortunately, Nancy and Sam had me join them a few more times, each time as exciting as the first. One day, after joining them for sex, Sam jokingly suggested including another man, having a foursome with them. I knew having Mark join us was out of the question, so I started looking around for someone to join us.

Nancy:

Our relationship with Julie was wonderful, but I felt so guilty sharing her with Sam, without Mark's knowledge. I think he was beginning to suspect something as our flirting became more obvious, she was spending as much time with us as with Mark.

One evening, after Sam and I visited Julie at her place, Julie suggested adding someone else to the mix.

"I've met a guy who would love to join us sometime and have a foursome if you're interested," Julie said. "I think you guys would like this guy, he's thirty two, with a great personality and body. I've met with him a few times and I think we could have a great time together."

Sam just looked at me, wide eyed. "It's up to Nancy, I wouldn't mind, at least meeting with him. Are you and Mark still seeing each other?"

"Let's meet him then, no guarantees though. I'm just not sure about anything sexual until Sam and I talk it over."

"I'm still seeing Mark a little, but seeing this other guy too. I'll set something up, maybe have dinner here, no pressure." Julie smiled and winked.

Sam and I talked about it when we got home, and both agreed to meet this guy and see what happened. I think Sam was more excited about it then I was. I couldn't imagine being with another man, having been faithful our entire marriage, never thinking about being with anyone else. Well, I guess we did include others in our fantasies once in a while, but I always considered it just pillow talk, never thinking it would happen.

About a week passed when Julie said something about it again. "Jack would like to come to my place for dinner tomorrow night. Would you two like to join us?"

Sam just looked at me, waiting for my answer. "Sure, we'd love to, just for dinner."

"How about you Sam, are you OK with it?" Julie asked.

Sam paused, seeming nervous about the possibilities. "Yes, let's meet him."

We talked about it more when we got back to the beach house, reassuring each other, anxious about meeting. I think Sam got turned on by it, as he got so horny talking about it that he wanted sex shortly after our conversation. He made many references to what Jack might do to me, each time becoming more passionate, he came so hard, I knew he was serious about this.

The big night arrived, we met Julie at her door, Jack was already there. Julie invited us in and made the introductions. My first thought was, Where did she find this guy? He was gorgeous. Jack was a tall, lean, articulate, sexy black man. I could see Sam tense as soon as we met him. I had never been with a black man before and wasn't quite sure how Sam would react.

Sam and Jack hit it right off, talking about sports and other guy stuff. I couldn't keep my eyes off him, just fantasizing about the possibility of having sex with him.

"Well, what do you think of Jack?" Julie asked as we worked together in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

"You didn't tell me he was black."

"Does it matter?"

"Of course not, actually I'm even more excited now. I just hope Sam feels the same way. I've always fantasized about being with a black man."

"Just give them time to get acquainted and have a few drinks. Jack is such a nice guy, I know you'll both love him. Wait until you see his equipment."

"Now you have to tell me about it."

"You'll see, and he's a great lover."

We finished with dinner and opened another bottle of wine, moving to the the living room. Julie made an extra effort to have Jack and I chat while she flirted with Sam, trying to loosen him up a bit. Julie and I were both dressed to impress, each wearing low cut, form fitting dresses. I wore a bra with mine, Julie didn't, her nipples were showing through the thin material.

I couldn't keep from stealing glances at Jack's crotch, curious now that Julie had mentioned his size. Jack noticed my obvious glances and was making no secret of his interest in my cleavage as we chatted. Our conversations became flirtatious, each of us interested in knowing more about the other.

"You're a very attractive lady, Sam's a lucky man," Jack said, looking at my legs.

"Thank you Jack, you're a very handsome man."

Jack and I were sitting across from each other, he in the chair, me in the love seat. Julie and Sam were already on the couch, Julie's hand was on his knee.

"May I sit next to you? I feel like I'm shouting across the room, " Jack asked.

"I'd like that." I moved over to make room.

There was barely enough room for both of us, our bodies touching as he settled into the love seat. An arousing chill went through me as his leg touched mine.

"That's better. Tell me how you met Julie," Jack said.

I told him our entire story, leaving almost nothing out. I even talked about our sexual adventures with her. His breathing became heavier as I described one of our sessions, he placed his hand tentatively on my knee. I looked over at Sam and Julie, they seemed content but Sam kept looking over. I wasn't sure what his reaction would be if I encouraged Jack in any way to be more forward. I was so nervous, but excited to take things a bit further.

I took a chance and placed my hand on Jack's knee, making sure to not make it look or feel sexual, just friendly. Jack responded by caressing my knee, not moving his hand, but a definite reaction to my advance,

Sam's eyes met mine, giving me a wink, nodding slightly. I took it to mean that he was comfortable with everything, I certainly was, kind of... I think Jack saw the exchange as well. Jack's hand moved a little further from my knee, softly stroking my leg, I shivered in anticipation. I was nervous, yet so turned on.

I looked back at Sam, he and Julie were locked in an embrace, his hand was massaging her tit. I was a little embarrassed, not knowing what to do with myself. Jack must have sensed my being uncomfortable as he turned my head, his fingers guiding my chin, his lips meeting mine. His lips were full and moist, he kissed me tenderly, not being aggressive, just romantic. I reached for him, placing my hand behind his neck. I parted my lips, allowing his tongue to touch mine.

Our kiss intensified as his hand rested on my waist, then traced upward, settling under my armpits. His thumb grazed my breast, I felt like I couldn't breathe, stimulated by his tender touch. Jack kissed my cheek, neck and behind my ear as his hands reacted to my exhilaration. He cupped my breast, squeezing it as he continued kissing my neck and shoulder.

I was so turned on, quivering, now in tune with his advances. I moved my hand along his thigh until I felt the bulge in his pants, grazing his cock with my little finger, feeling his excitement. His hand slipped under my bra, rubbing my nipple between his thumb and index finger, making it so hard.

Sam and Julie were fully involved, Julie had taken her top off, Sam was sucking her nipples, she was struggling with his zipper. He gave her a hand, undoing his belt and unbuckling his pants for her. She pulled his cock free as he continued sucking her tits.

Sam didn't appear to have a problem with my pairing with Jack, so I tried to let go and enjoy. Jack's hands were still under my bra, squeezing and caressing my breasts as his smothered me with kisses. I moved my hand over his growing bulge, grasping the shaft in awe as I traced the length, gauging his size. Jack wasn't even hard, yet his cock was huge, thick and long.

I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly. His hands reached behind me, unhooking the clasp on my bra and sliding the straps of my dress over my shoulders, exposing my breasts. I couldn't wait to get a look at his cock, I slid my hand under the waistband of his underwear, grasping it and pulling it free. It was long and thick, semi-erect and very dark. His cock was huge, resembling a huge dildo I owned, never thinking they really got that big.

Jack nibbled and sucked each breast as I explored his cock with my fingers, wrapped around it with both hands, lightly stroking him to a full erection. His cock extended beyond his naval, the massive head oozing clear liquid, smearing his shirt with a tiny wet spot. I was memorized with it's size, shape and color. It was larger than any I had ever seen, even in the movies we had watched.

Sam and Julie were glancing over now, Sam astonished with Jack's size and Julie winking at me. Julie must have know that Sam was feeling a little insecure and lowered her head into his lap, sliding his cock deep into her mouth. Sam lost interest in us as Julie swallowed him completely.

I refocused on Jack's member as he continued sucking my tits, his hand now edging closer to my pussy, grazing it with his fingers. I knew I couldn't get my mouth around his cock but wanted to lick the pre-cum oozing from it's head. I lowered toward it, didn't have to go far as his cock stood so straight and long. I ran my tongue across the head, his milky discharge trailing to the tip of my tongue from his cock. He tasted salty, his cock twitched, and swelled even more with excitement. The veins were bulging, protruding from his entire dark shaft, his head almost purple in color. I reached into his underwear and cupped his large balls, a perfect match to his shaft.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds