An Erotic Summer Family Vacation

Sam also has a large cock, but this thing was exceptional, longer and thicker than Sam's. I was a little nervous and scared, not knowing if I could do much with him. I looked into Jack's eyes as he witnessed my exploration of his penis.

"You're so big Jack, I don't know if I can handle you," I whispered, breathing heavily. "I've never seen anything like it."

"I understand, if it's too much. I'm sorry, we can stop," he sighed.

"Oh no, I've just never seen such a thing, it's beautiful. It's just so huge!"

Even though it scared me, thinking about trying to have sex with him, I was shivering with excitement, unable to keep my hands or eyes off his gorgeous, swollen cock. I ran my tongue around the head as he arched upward, almost begging me to suck him. His cock was so big.

I stretched my lips around the head of his cock, only able to take a few inches into my mouth. His member throbbed and oozed with pre-cum, I dipped the tip of my tongue into his hole, gathering his salty discharge I tried to force more of him into my mouth but couldn't, he was just too big around. I twisted and stroked his shaft as I kept the head in my mouth, working my tongue along the ridge.

He seemed content and satisfied with my progress, understanding my inability to do it justice. His hands were caressing my head, running his fingers through my hair as my saliva ran down his cock. He reached for my tit,and cupped and pinched my nipple, sending shivers through my entire body.

I sat up, still stroking his huge cock, then he leaned toward my breasts, taking one, then the other into his mouth, nibbling and sucking them. I wiggled out of my dress, letting it fall to the floor and sat almost naked beside him. He got on his knees, his tongue finding and tracing the folds of my moist pussy, still caressing my breasts.

I couldn't help but close my eyes as he found my clitoris, sucking and nibbling it until I shuddered in orgasm, gripping his head, forcing his face into me. He greedily accepted my moisture, lapping and plunging his tongue into me, consuming me. I opened my eyes, he was still licking me, his cock standing at attention, bouncing and throbbing. I couldn't take any more, I wanted him. I wanted his cock in me.

"Jack, please stop, take me to the bedroom."

Julie and Sam must have heard me as they got up and made their way to her bedroom, disrobing and climbing onto the bed , locking in an embrace. Jack and I followed closely behind, Jack removing the rest of his clothes, as did I, joining them in her king-sized bed.

I was still in awe of Jack's size. Sam was too, stealing glances at him often as we embraced. We were all on the bed, Sam was mounting Julie, hovering above her, the head of his cock at her entrance. Jack did the same to me. His huge cock head was resting between my labia, already stretching me though not inside me. I couldn't imagine this thing fitting in me, I could even feel the weight of it resting against me, heavy and throbbing.

Jack kissed me. "I'll be OK, I'll take it very slow. Just tell me if you want me to stop."

All I could do was to moan, as he pushed forward, the fat head squeezing into me. I arched, closing my eyes, screaming as I spread my legs as wide as possible, wrapping them around his waist. He grunted softly as he slid more of his shaft into me, I continued yelling, in pleasure and pain as he pushed further, my mouth wide open is astonishment.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" I yelled, catching the attention of Julie and Sam. They were both staring at us now.

"I love that tight pussy," Jack grunted.

He pushed upward, into me further until his cock was pushing against me hard. I couldn't take all of him, I yelped in pain as the head of his cock pushed my entire body.

"No more, don't push any further," I whimpered. "I can't take any more!"

Jack stopped his forward progress, withdrawing before pushing ahead again carefully, only going in as far as I could tolerate. I closed my eyes, another orgasm building. I lost control, shivering, releasing beneath him, soaking his cock with my moisture.

He quickened his pace, now rocking in and out, sliding his monster cock in until it bottomed out, pushing my entire body upward into the headboard. Sam had gotten off Julie and was hovering above me, his hard cock near my face. I leaned toward him and took him in my mouth as Jack supported himself by his arms, arched upward, allowing Sam to shove his cock into my mouth.

I plunged onto his cock, while Jack continued fucking me, as Julie's lips met my breast, nibbling my nipple. They were all smothering me with attention as another orgasm began to build. I had to pause, holding Sam's cock still in my mouth as I shuddered, almost blacking out in ecstasy, that huge cock sliding in and out of me.

I reached up for Sam's cock again, stroking him fast, swallowing as much of him as I could, his cock hitting the back of my throat, thrusting into it. Julie was sucking my tits hard, almost biting them as Jack began to tense above me. I could feel his huge mast swelling even more, his balls now slapping my ass as he fucked me fast and hard.

Jack arched backward, the veins showing in his neck as his jaw clenched and eyes closed, straining to shoot his load into me. Sam's cock was throbbing in my mouth as he grunted and erupted. Jack growled and grunted and came in my pussy, exploding with such force that I felt his semen splash into me, pulsing load after hot, sticky load. His cum soaked my ass, oozing from my pussy with each withdrawal of his cock. He slowed, Sam's cum oozed from my chin, being lapped up by Julie as her tongue traced his cock and my lips.

Julie rolled to the side, allowing Jack to collapse onto me as Sam's cock fell from my mouth, still oozing his milky cum. Julie quickly crossed over, stuffing Sam into her mouth, sucking every last drop from his cock.

We all lay on the bed for several minutes, not saying a word, just savoring the moment, until Julie got up and started putting her clothes back on. We did the same, still not talking until Sam broke the ice.

"That was hot! I hope you enjoyed it Hun," he said to me with a smile. "I wasn't sure you'd survive. Are you OK?"

"Loved it! Let's do it again sometime. It hurt at first but felt so good."

"I'm in," said Jack.

"Me too!" said Julie.

We did all get together a few more times during the summer. One time we met Jack at his place and had a threesome with him.

Julie and Mark didn't see much of each other after our encounter with Jack. Mark saw Julie with Jack once and moved on to another girl. That sure made things a lot easier for the four of us getting together again, and Sam and I felt a lot less guilty when we did.

We're still not swingers, leaving our sexual fantasy playtime for vacations only. Maybe we'll have another story to tell after the summer of 2012!

*

This story is written for the Summer Lovin' contest of 2011. I'd appreciate comments, feedback and your votes on my entry. The characters in this story are fictitious and represent only people in my erotic fantasies, they're all over eighteen years of age. I hope you enjoy my writing, I'm not a professional but love reading and writing erotica . I'd especially like to thank PennLady for spending many hours helping me, communicating with me and editing this story, many times.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds