An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 03

"You said you wanted this too," she nearly whispered.

"You... You're..." I was at a loss.

"This is our last chance at this," she changed her tone, almost to a quiet urgency. She picked up my hands and placed them on her stomach. "Think of it as a goodbye present for both of us."

Her hands went down to my belt.

"Autumn..." I groaned.

She began to unfasten my pants. "Yeah?"

My hands squeezed into her skin, running up along her sides. I narrowed my eyes, taking in the sight of her lithe body revealed from the gown. "You're right."

Her eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yes. Fuck it all," I almost growled. My hands shot down to my waist, and I pushed hers aside, deftly working my pants undone and pushing them down, boxers and all. Her mouth dropped open, cocked to the side, with impressed surprise.

My cock wasn't completely hard yet, but growing fast. I slipped my arm down to her side, and traced my fingers around her hip, down her pelvis. She made an exaggerated gasp, and pushed her body toward me a little. My other arm wrapped around her lower back and pulled her closer.

"Oooh... You're frisky..." she murmured.

My palm ran over her mound, cupping her slit. "You're going to get your wish," I said in a low voice. I began to probe her lips with one finger, and found she was already a little wet.

She squeaked at the quick movement and threw her hands onto my hips. I ran my tongue against the back of my teeth, looking her body up and down hungrily, my eyes drawn to the faint lines in her stomach that led down to her pussy. "Getting excited?" I asked her forcefully.

"Wow what has- what's gotten into you?" she asked breathlessly.

"You," I answered flatly, sliding another finger into her and arching them up toward her clit.

She gasped again, involuntarily this time. A hand trembled down and surrounded my shaft in response, tugging it almost awkwardly. Impatiently. Her mere touch was enough to bring my erection to a hard fullness. It didn't hurt that I was fingering her perfect little body right there in front of me though...

She was staring intently at my hard-on as she worked it, and suddenly her body quaked from my touch. A moan escaped her throat and her hands reflexively gripped me.

"Looks like you need to sit down," I asserted.

Her eyes leveled up to mine, nervous and giddy. I pulled my hands away from her and casually took a step back, falling into my chair. I gave her an impish grin, feeling completely in control. "You want it?"

"Jesus," she whispered to herself. She held her position for only a moment, then took a step toward me.

I leaned forward in my chair and reached out my hands to her wrists. I gently held them and pulled her closer, until she was standing at the edge of the seat. Then, without any warning, I wrapped them behind her, grabbed her ass, and forcefully tugged her down into me.

She stifled a cry of unexpected shock, and slapped her hands onto my shoulders to catch herself from falling forward. I continued to pull her into me, and her lower body slid forward, landing on my lap. She had no choice but to wrap her legs around mine and hold onto me for balance. The chair leaned backward, which caused her to lean even closer to me, her hair suddenly falling into my face.

I stabled my feet on the ground and kept the chair still. She gasped, catching her startled breath, and looked at me with fiery eyes. My desk chair didn't have any armrests, so once she had her balance, she looked pretty comfortable.

I looked down toward my lap, and saw my cock pushed up between her legs, the top resting against her stomach. She looked down too and made a flirty, 'Hmm...' and brought a hand down to lightly trace along the length with one finger.

Swallowing a groan, I squeezed her ass and stated, "I didn't think you came here just to tease it."

She made a little scoff. "This is so unlike you... So demanding."

"I thought you wanted it. It feels to me like you want it."

Her fingers formed a little fist around the base of my erection and she twisted her hand around, causing me to grunt in pleasure. "It's my fantasy," she declared.

"It's my classroom."

She glared at me, challenging me. "But I'm not your student anymore."

"Autumn..." I said in a low, authoritative tone.

"Mmm?"

"Fuck me. Now."

I saw her try to hide a shudder. She rose her hips up, balancing against me on her toes, and placed my cock against her slit. "Okay..." she answered in a submissive voice.

And then she slid down onto me, taking me all in at once, slowly and, fuck- wonderfully. Her eyes flickered closed and she hummed to herself, readjusting her legs a little bit. Her body stayed flush against my lap as she positioned her hips in a way that made her smile to herself, and then she slowly began to sway her lower body in tiny circles.

I took a huge breath, luxuriating in the feeling of her warm tightness around me. My hands slid down to her knees, gently holding onto the sides of her legs. She brought her palms up to my shoulders, right next to my neck, and then started raising and lowering her body. Slowly at first, finding a pace she was comfortable with.

For my part, I just hypnotically watched her body. Her young breasts bouncing slightly with her movements. Her stomach undulating, pushing forward and back as she fucked me. She began to vocalize panting moans, and her tempo started to pick up. I couldn't help grunting a little myself as she bounced on top of me, causing the chair to squeak from the friction.

She brought her hands down to my lap, spreading her palms outward and bracing herself against my pelvis. The weight and pressure she applied to the soft muscle beneath my pelvic bone caused me to growl in pleasure. It sent a steady, pulsing jolt of pleasure between my legs, as if she was pushing more sensitivity up and into my cock. The position caused her to arch her back, pushing her chest up against mine.

My hands rolled up and caressed her back. It had the effect of pulling on the sleeves of her gown against her arms, so she let go of me and lifted them up. We worked together and effortlessly slid it off of her. It shook down her body and fell to the ground, leaving her completely nude, hiding nothing.

I craned my neck forward, grabbed her tits by the side, and indulged myself on her nipples with my mouth. She moaned in delight and brought her arms up to her own body, placing her hands on mine. Her gripped squeezed me, causing me to squeeze her, and she uttered, 'Yes...' at the feeling.

Her body was humping me faster now, her hips making an effort to roll forward and up against my cock with each thrust. I knew she was using me, positioning my hardness to brush against her clit. It may have been helping her, but it was doing fucking wonders for me.

I got greedy, shot my hands up to the back of her head, and pulled her face in for a kiss. I moaned hotly into her mouth, my own body starting to tense up and match her thrusts. She kissed me passionately, pulling her lips off constantly and coming in for another hard embrace. It all felt so fucking amazing.

My thoughts had been empty for several minutes, not comprehending anything except the movement of our bodies. She stopped kissing me and leaned her forehead against mine, gasping for air, moaning with each breath. Something about this triggered a synapse in my mind, and the realization just seared across my brain.

I am fucking her in my classroom. Good fucking god, I can't believe—

I felt the tenseness in my stomach start to curl within. I held onto her tight; one hand on her waist, the other holding her ass. My jaw began to clench, and I managed to utter, "Autumn, fuck..."

Her eyes flickered urgently. "D-don't come yet!"

My body seized up even worse. She saw the look on my face, and immediately clawed her nails into my shoulders as hard as she could. I hissed in pain, all my attention shooting up behind my neck. She relaxed her fingers and I sighed loudly, looking back into her eyes. It worked, and I grinned.

She smiled wickedly, inwardly pleased. "God that was- that was hot..." she murmured. "You- you losing control...!"

Her movements had slowed only slightly, and she was speeding back up again, this time grinding into me as hard as she could. I guess my close call had really gotten to her, or put the fire into her to hurry up... Either way, her brief, vocal exhales began to merge into longer, staggered moans.

I brought my hand up against her mouth, suddenly having one rational thought of trying to keep the two of us quiet. Her eyes opened wide and she kissed my palm, then snaked her tongue out and licked it. I was surprised by the tickling sensation and yanked my arm back.

"Fuck yes!!..." she groaned, and rolled her shoulders down, arching her back forcefully. Her head tilted up and she cried out, unsuccessfully muffling it by biting on her lip. I could feel her muscles vibrating all over my legs, and I knew she was coming.

"Ah- A-utumn...!" I grunted, and stunned myself with an unexpected climax. It came out of nowhere. My cock pulsed inside of her, desperately sending cum upward.

Her body collapsed forward, head falling onto my shoulder, arms wrapped around the back of my neck. She was gasping heavily. I was too. I held her against my chest, naked and exhausted. Something about it almost made me laugh. I had this train of thought in my head... And to think. I almost went through an entire student affair without fucking in the classroom.

XVIII

She left shortly after that. Apparently she had stowed her clothes in the nearest girls' bathroom. She redressed in her gown and retreated back there, put her things back on and went immediately back to her waiting folks in the field.

And that was it.

She was off to Europe for the bulk of her summer vacation. For the first week or two, she made an effort to call me fairly often. She talked on and on about everything she was seeing and doing. She told me she missed me. More fervently at first, anyway. At some point she apparently got scolded for the outrageous roaming charges she was sure to be incurring, so that slowed down some of the calls.

I got some texts too. Mostly emails from odd hours when she could visit an internet café. At some point she mentioned how she was surprised how forward European boys are. That they would flirt and admire so much more openly than she was used to at home. I'm not gonna lie. The pangs of jealousy were painfully there.

After a month, we hardly spoke at all. I began to get increasingly restless. My patience wore thin, and I began to come to my senses. She was just a teenager, after all. Maybe I had overestimated her maturity. I had clearly overestimated her interest in me... Or maybe it was just the long distance. Maybe when she came back, things would be different.

But as time went on, and the intoxication of our illicit relationship slowly wore off, I found myself increasingly pessimistic. An email came telling me which school she finally settled on. It was several states away. That was the death knell. Even if things could have worked out when she got back... it would only be for a few weeks. And then she'd be gone. College life.

So here I am. Back in the gym. I had fallen out of practice because of everything, and I was just now getting back into a steady groove. My feet pounded on the treadmill, and I felt the sweat trickle down my temples. I can't help but think about her whenever I'm here. I mean, this is where it all started. But I don't get upset about it anymore. It was an amazing fuckin' ride. Impossible to believe, really. But it couldn't last forever, right? It was, after all, an unlikely encounter.

***

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading! (especially this particular marathon of a story!)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds