An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 03

She responded by going at it again, holding my cock still with one hand, rubbing along the tip. I jerked my hips downward, trying to get away from her touch. It felt fantastic, but it was also too much. But she was persistent, moving her hands along with me.

I noticed that devious look on her face, and she was biting her lip curiously. Another jolt of sensitivity ran through me and I clenched my eyes shut. My hand flew under the sheets and wrapped around her fist that was gripping me. I moved her hand along my shaft, guiding her to jerking me off along the bottom couple inches.

She got the hint and worked me on her own like that, torturing me with both hands. I squirmed restlessly under the sheets, hardly able to take it. The pressure against my groin was building between her ministrations and my own rising orgasm. She was practically giggling at my tortured groans.

"Do you want me to stop?" she purred.

"Don't!" I coughed back, my hips jumping into her hands, leg muscles completely tensing.

I was almost there. My mouth hung open, gasping between moans, my body still twisting at the over-stimulation from the head of my cock. And then suddenly she let her palm slide off the tip, and focused just on masturbating my shaft. It was a relief, if that's the right word, that I could now concentrate completely on my oncoming climax.

"Fuck- yes!" I growled, my hands shooting down to the sheets and clutching at the mattress. My body convulsed against her grip, and I felt ropes of cum hit the sheets, my abs, my thigh... Once done, I blew out a shaky sigh and felt my body shiver into relaxation.

Autumn pulled her hand away and wiped it along my chest, spreading the mess on her fingers and palm around. "Feel good?" she grinned.

"God, yes..."

"But now we're all dirty. Well, mostly you."

I felt overwhelmingly sleepy again, and I languidly smiled at her. "Oh yeah?" and to my own amusement, I reached my arms around her, grabbed her, and pulled her entire body on top of mine.

She shrieked playfully, and I held her tight, rubbing her torso on mine, thrusting my hips along her pelvis. "This'll even it up a bit," I laughed, and then kissed her playfully on the mouth.

"Mean!" she giggled between sharp breaths.

"Any other sassy comments?" I warned her mischievously.

"Hmm... I think it's time for a shower," she grinned.

Oh yes it is...

XV

What's softer than beautiful, tight, naked teenage skin? Same thing, covered in soap. We couldn't get enough of each other, just lathering one another up, and then rubbing and sliding our bodies all over. It's like our whole selves were lubed up for hypersensitive grasping.

Shortly after we rinsed ourselves off, I somehow ended up on my knees, nuzzling my face between her legs. The warm water poured over us as she leaned against the shower wall. The bathroom was completely filled with steam by the time I got her to come off my tongue. Her hot moans sounded even louder as she screamed out, the acoustics of the room amplifying her cries.

Funny how, when we calmed down, we both finally realized that she had no clothes to speak of at hand, besides her prom dress. She dared me to just go nude with her, but with it being daylight and the looming menace of reality just outside the front door, I convinced her to at least wear a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt. Of course they hung loose on her, and it only worked to reinforce and exaggerated her youthful appearance.

I was making us pancakes for breakfast when her cell phone started ringing from her purse. She went and took a look, but didn't answer, telling me it was just one of her friends. Apparently a persistent one though, because she called back two more times in the span of five minutes. Autumn relented and answered.

It was someone from the group she was with the previous night, and she was wondering what happened to Autumn: did she get a ride somehow, who did she end up with, why was her car still at her friend's house...? At least, these are some of the things I picked up on as I listened in from the kitchen. Apparently we dodged a bullet because her friend was only one more missed call away from trying Autumn's parents' house to make sure she was okay.

It was this realization that put me back on edge, and I knew I somehow had to get rid of my student fairly quickly. The afterglow of the previous night, and this morning, swiftly began to fade, and I recognized how reckless I was being. I informed her that we needed to figure out how to get her back in her car, where her spare clothes were, as soon as we finished breakfast.

She tried to resist, alluding and flirting to the notion of just going back to bed... But I refused, and she relented. The most awkward part of the whole thing was trying to find out how to drop her off. Like hell I was going to just pull up into a driveway, half-naked student in my car, wearing my clothes. But I couldn't just drop her off down the block and expect her to walk like that either.

She ended up putting on a pair of my workout shorts and tucking in the shirt. I grabbed a hat and sunglasses and tried not to look too fucking suspicious. She kept teasing me that we were acting like a couple of spies.

At least she didn't expect a goodbye kiss when I pulled up along the street of her friend's house. She thankfully just slipped out of my car and jumped into hers without any ceremony. I was gone before she even started the ignition.

She did text me a few minutes later, 'the eagle has landed' and I managed to laugh out loud. Goddamn, I can't believe we can pull this shit off...

***

Fast-forward. After prom, it was just shy of two weeks until graduation. Autumn was, along with most students, mostly preoccupied with studying for finals and wrapping up end-of-term projects. She was exceptionally giddy at counting down the days until she was 'free', and that we didn't have to hide anymore. Yes, yes, she rolled her eyes, it can't be too obvious, too fast... But we'll be able to be together! I tried my hardest to hide my own excitement and be the mature, reserved one.

She had been mentioning that her parents had been hinting at a big surprise for her graduation, and once Autumn thinks there's a secret about her, she has to know. I just assumed it'd be a new car or something, and didn't really give it all that much thought. At the time, I just interpreted her excitement as kind of, I dunno, juvenile I guess. But then again, I'm not too big on surprises.

It was the day before the big day. My cell had been off for some reason, and when I clicked it on, I noticed several missed calls, and a few texts from Autumn. All of them urging me to contact her right away. I dialed her back in the late afternoon.

"Finally!" she answered, "What took you so long?"

"Well hello to you too!" I tried to joke.

"I've been trying to get a hold of you all day!"

"Sorry, my phone was off... Is something wrong?"

"Yes! Well, I mean... sort of!"

"What is it?"

"My parents! I finally got them to tell me the- the big surprise."

I rolled my eyes. Really? That's it? "Okay..."

"We're going to Europe!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, but... Like, right after graduation. For almost two months!"

Oh crap... My heart began to sink. "Wow..."

"They showed me the trip they planned... we go all over... it's insane!"

"That's uh- that's a pretty amazing surprise. I'm jealous," I offered.

"Yeah but this timing sucks! I want to be with you!"

"Pack me in your suitcase," I tried to be lighthearted.

"I'm serious! All this fucking time, and now we're going to be apart? Now!?" she huffed over the phone.

"Well..." I tried to come up with something.

"I mean, I can get out of it. I've been thinking. My parents would still go, of course. They were just going to go for the first month, and then I was going to meet with my aunt and uncle... But like, that means I'll have the house to myself, and, and..." she prattled on anxiously.

"Autumn, slow down... You can't uh- just not go."

"I can find a way!"

"No... That's ridiculous. This is an amazing opportunity for you."

"I know," she sighed, "But god... This is like, a curse or something. What are the odds?"

"It's only, what did you say? A couple months? That's not the end of the world."

"It's a long time."

"I'll still be here when you get back."

"Will you?" she retorted instantly.

"Where the hell would I go?"

"I don't know... back to your, I mean..." she almost sounded choked up.

"Autumn... Think about this. I've been spending every second I can get away with... with you. Despite everything. You think I'm just going to drop that?"

She sighed heavily. "I'll miss you so much."

"Europe does have phones and the internet, you know. It won't be all that different than normal."

"Except I won't see you."

"Well... This could be a good thing. You'll be gone for awhile, and when you come back, it won't be so weird when we see each other. Publicly, I mean."

"I guess..."

"When do you leave again?"

"Tomorrow night. I'm supposed to pack everything today."

"Jesus, that's sudden."

"I know!"

"Well uh... I'll see you tomorrow at least, at the ceremony."

"Yeah. Real intimate. Just you, me, every other senior, and all their parents."

"True... But it'll just make our reunion that much better when it happens."

"You have an answer for everything."

"That's why I'm the teacher."

I heard her laugh a little, and I smiled. Inwardly though? I'm just thinking, god fucking damn it.

XVI

So I was standing on the stage that we put on the football field. Our facilities are pretty damn accommodating. Mostly because, hey, why buy a new set of class books when you can refurbish the stadium every year? Oh wait... anyway. The graduating class is sitting in chairs along the field, and the families are in the stands.

The speeches had already been spoken, and the principal stood behind and to the side of me by several feet, behind a podium. As he called out the names, students filed up to the stage from either the left or the right. I handed out diplomas for one side, and a physics teacher covered the other.

Yes, I knew I was going to be in this role. And no, I didn't tell Autumn. This was the fucking home stretch, man. As long as nothing absurd happened for the next hour or so, I was home free. Well, as free as I was going to get, statute of limitations pending. To be fair though, I didn't know if she was going to be called on my side or the other. Fifty-fifty, right?

Well it wouldn't be a fitting end if the coin toss didn't land for me. I had been scanning the audience for her, but I couldn't tell where she was. They all looked the same... a sea of gowns and square caps. When her name was called, I saw her pop up with a squeal of cheers around her.

So, not to get all sappy or anything, but I feel twinges of happiness for any of my students that I had even a remote connection with, at least on graduation day. Watching Autumn walk up, I felt such an awkward mix of emotions. The pride of seeing a successful student and... hell, what can I call it? The anxiety... the surge of... whatever, of seeing the girl I had become so overtaken with.

I don't think my brain was prepared to handle the discord of the situation. I mean, fuck. She's a graduating senior. As much as I kept putting that out of my mind, I couldn't ignore it now. Watching her come up to the stage, I was just astounded how someone so young could be so... so...

I smirked at her as she walked up, wry glint in her eye. I pulled out the diploma and held it for her to take, preparing to shake her hand like every other student (or the occasional goofy high-five). Over the strum of the classic violin grad song, she reached out and chirped at me, "So it's official!"

"Congratulations..." I smiled genuinely, even if I was saying it to everyone.

As she took the paper, her body took one fluid step very close to me and reached up on her toes. "I'm not your student anymore," she whispered loudly, right in my ear, and then kissed me on my cheek

In front of everyone.

A tide of exciting, 'Whoo!'s rose out of the student section, and I just stood staring straight ahead, trying to grasp if that really happened. I was too stunned to realize my face had flooded red. I snapped out of it half a second later, though it felt longer, and glared at her in surprise.

She wore a sincere look, half-apologetic, half-pleased. The principal duly was reading off another round of names, unfazed by the commotion. Autumn began to walk away, but before breaking our stare, she rushed out the words, "I left something in class for you."

I could barely hear it over the cheering and applause for the next students. She was walking down the stairs in the middle of the stage, doing the track to get back to her seat with her friends. Thankfully I didn't just stand there like an idiot (even if I felt like I was). My autopilot kicked in, and I already had another diploma in hand.

He was a complete class clown, and was making a serious show of coming up to me to get his prize, exaggerated strutting, drawing out laughter. Once he got to me, I handed the diploma over, covering my embarrassment with another teacherly, "Congratulations..."

He put his hand out to grab it, then suddenly reached up and held onto my shoulders, ludicrously kissing me on each cheek like some kind of Italian. The crowd burst into more catcalls and laughter. He skipped back, grabbed the diploma, and raised his arms triumphantly as he danced off the stage. I couldn't help laughing too. And hell, even if nobody else thought too much of Autumn's little stunt, I felt like it defused the situation, anyway.

The rest of the ceremony was not nearly so interesting. Having seen where Autumn came from in the crowd, I did constantly look over there and try to catch her eye. Inside, I kept wondering what it was that she left in my classroom.

***

It was all over. The kids were taking last-minute photographs with each other and their families, and then piling into buses to go on their senior trip. Some of the other teachers were getting ready to go out for celebratory drinks. Hey, we're excited for the end of the year too, you know. I told the group that I would meet up with them at the bar, that I had a few quick things to wrap up.

As I walked through the empty halls, I couldn't help but feel a heavy sadness. Yeah, yeah... I always get a little sappy going through the school after it's cleared out. But add Autumn on top of everything. As much as I wanted all of the stress and drama of her in my classroom gone... Well, I knew I was going to miss it, in a twisted way. Mostly I knew I was just going to miss her.

My mind did churn at the thought of what she left for me though. A goodbye note? Another story? A farewell picture?

I opened the door into my room, and immediately noticed a bright bow on a little box, sitting conspicuously atop my desk. I didn't even bother turning on the light in the room. I bee-lined straight for it and realized there was a little note attached. I folded it open and read it.

'Thank you for everything. I am going to miss you SO much. This present is something to remember me by while I'm gone'

I picked the bow off and opened the box. All that was inside was a tiny piece of paper. Pulling it out, I held it up and furrowed my brow.

'Look behind you'

I curiously turned around, and croaked, "Jesus!..."

Autumn was in the back row, standing arms folded. She was still in her graduation gown, sans cap this time. "You didn't really think I was going to go without a real goodbye, did you?" she said softly across the floor.

My head jerked around, scanning the rest of the room, paranoia jumping into overdrive. She began to close the distance between us. "Everyone is gone," she stated.

I'm dreaming. She is *not* coming onto me in my classroom. She has *never* tried anything so—

I had backed up as far as I could, a whole step and a half, before I bumped into my desk. I jumped a little, and muttered, "Autumn you- you scared the crap out of me..."

She stuck out her lip. "I thought you'd be happier to see me."

"I- I am. But uh... Aren't your parents...? I mean, you said you were going on your, ah- trip right away..."

"I know. I am," she was standing right in front of me now. "But I had to say goodbye to my friends first, duh!" and she winked quickly.

I looked out the door again, seeing nothing, but still expecting the worst. My eyes snapped back to her once I felt a hand on my chest and another on my arm. "Autumn, uh... I'm not sure what- um..." What does she want, exactly?

"Just a goodbye kiss," she smiled sweetly.

I felt my chest relax, just slightly, at the words. She blinked at me slowly, as if waiting for me to act. I loosened up a little and manage to give a smile. "A kiss, huh?"

She nodded cutely and rocked up onto her toes. Despite my apprehension, I found my hands softly cupping her cheeks, and I leaned down to press my lips against hers. We both closed our eyes, and she melted into my chest, bending a little at the knees. It was a slow, strong kiss. Nothing overtly sexual about it... But as we embraced, we kissed hard. Her hands squeezed into me, and the prospect of her leaving on her trip surged within me, forcing me to treasure the moment even more.

We finally broke off and she sighed. "I really am going to miss you."

I brushed her hair behind her ear. "I'm going to miss you too."

She gave a sad little smile. "Well... I guess I need to go now."

"Yeah... okay."

Her hand reluctantly trailed off of me as she walked to the door. I took a deep breath as I watched her, bittersweet ending and all. She paused in the archway.

"Oh, and one other thing," she looked out into the hall and then back at me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember a long time ago... That fantasy I told you about?"

Huh?? "Um... Sorry?"

She closed the door. "At my house. In my room..."

XVII

My mind reeled, trying to remember, trying to figure out what she was up to. "Autumn..."

"I said I always fantasized about, um..." she began to walk towards me, "...you and me... in your chair. That chair," she nodded behind my desk.

I remembered now. Very clearly. Flashes of me on my back, on her bed. Her body slowly rising up and down, sensually fucking me, telling me her fantasy.

"Do you remember?" she prodded.

My mouth had dried up. "Yeah," I croaked.

"So I have a confession," she reached out and grabbed my wrist. My fear of the situation, of just being in my classroom, made me oddly compliant. She gently pulled me around the side of the desk, toward the chair. She can't be serious...

"Huh..." I mumbled.

"The kiss wasn't what I came here for."

The blatant insinuation knocked at least a little sense into me. I was standing by my chair, but still standing. I put my hands up, "Autumn... We're still- there are still people around..."

She looked down at herself, and wordlessly brought her fingers up to undo the buttons that kept the gown closed. I felt my heartbeat pounding in my head. It only took her a moment to unsnap them all, and I realized before she was done that—

Ho-ly fuck-me. She was buck-fuckin' naked. The fabric fell open to the sides, revealing her breasts, her long stomach, bare legs... bare everything. I realized I was gawking at her body and I looked back up at her. Her eyes were big, and she was nibbling on her lip.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds