An Unlikely Encounter Ch. 03

"You ah- didn't seem to mind a-agreeing..."

"I'm very generous," still kissing around her neck.

"Oh... and I'm not?"

"Hmm... I never said that."

I felt her hands slide to the front of me, and she began working the buttons on my shirt.

"Be careful," I playfully admonished. "Last time you ruined my shirt."

"Ohh, poor baby," she pouted. The middle buttons were all undone, and she was now pulling the rest of the shirt out from my slacks.

"Yeah. It was a nice shirt too." My hand found its way to her dress strap atop her shoulder, and I began to fiddle with it with my thumb.

"I'm so sorry," she purred. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"That's hard to say," I mused.

She pulled back away from me, just so she had the angle to undo the last few buttons along the top of my shirt. Her mouth scrunched up in a fuss as she got to the knot of the tie, and she started to unravel it. "I'm sure you can think of something. You are a very..." she pulled the tie loose, "...very..." and threw it down onto the ground, "...resourceful man."

What is it about hearing a woman call you a man that always sets us on fire? Hearing it from my teenage seductress is even worse. Or better...

She pushed my shirt open, exposing my bare chest, and smiling widely. I watched her eagerly as she put her hands back on my skin, and then quickly raked her fingers down my abs to tickle me. I flexed and stifled a laugh.

"What's the matter?" she teased.

I grinned back at her, my body afire with anticipation. She moved closer, keeping her face level with my torso, but still tilting her eyes upward at me. You know the look. Like a fucking panther that's about to strike. Her mouth hung open just a little bit, and I took a deep breath as I felt her slowly exhale onto my skin.

And then it was my turn to receive kisses. They were slow, deliberate. She let her lips part open and closed all over my abs and chest, occasionally letting her tongue drag along to a new spot. I sighed, grateful for the attention, and worked my arms out of the sleeves to let the shirt completely fall away.

We stumbled backwards, my legs running into the back of my couch. I planted my hands on it behind me to stay my balance and enjoyed her unyielding kissing. My erection continued to grow as she continued, and I began to get impatient for a change in pace.

"You're very persistent," I murmured.

She stopped and looked up at me with big eyes. "I'm just waiting for you to tell me how to... make it up to you. Sir," she added on innocently.

Oh wow. I grabbed her shoulders and spun us around, swapping places and having her propped against the couch. "I'm starting to feel a little overdressed," I grinned, pulling at her shoulder straps.

She stuck out her lip. "Aww, I can't do anything right..."

Her arms fell down to her sides, allowing me to push the straps of her dress outward. I slowly pulled down the silky fabric, down her chest, like I was unwrapping her. She suddenly trembled as she became exposed, her nipples hardening as the air brushed against them. Once she was naked from her ribs up, I left the dress hanging onto her.

"That's a little better," I said satisfied.

She smirked and wagged her chest back and forth a little bit. I took it as invitation enough. I leaned forward, hands on the curve of her stomach, and kissed the top of her breasts.

"Mm... I thought I was supposed to be ah- making it up to you..."

I was making a very slow, deliberate trail down to her nipples... back and forth, from left to right. "Hmm..." I mumbled back.

My kisses continued for a few more moments, and she ran a hand through my hair, tousling it up. I was quickly getting lost in her body, inhaling deeply as I ran my lips over her, loving the scent. It's the same smell I always seem to get washed in whenever we—

"I think I see something to make this more... of a treat for you," she broke my trance.

I looked up at her, and she was wearing a sly little smirk, peering straight ahead. I leaned up and looked behind me, into the kitchen. She slipped away from the couch, lightly trailing her hands along my body as she walked ahead of me. Watching her young body, half naked, leisurely draw into the kitchen... I found myself mechanically going in to follow her. Can't stand being far away from *that*...

She went to the open cupboard where I had taken the wine. Glancing in, I had a pretty good idea of what she was going for. She stopped against the counter and reached up. I moved in right behind her, pressing into her. My erection was abundantly obvious, and I shuttered my eyes for a moment just feeling the pressure against her backside.

She wriggled her butt playfully as she reached up and grabbed a can of whip cream. "If I didn't know better," she teased, "I'd think you planted this here for me to find."

"Maybe my subconscious at work," I mused, unable to resist wrapping my arms around her and cupping her breasts.

"Let me make sure it's good enough for you..." and she grabbed one of my hands and squirted some onto my palm. She pulled it up to her face and evocatively licked, her mouth open wide, all the way up to the tip of my index finger. "Mmm..." she moaned.

I felt a tremor run through my body. "So how is it?" I asked.

"Yummy."

"My turn then."

"Where do you want it?" she slowly turned her body around in my arm, changing to face me.

I swallowed hard and looked down at her naked chest, then down further to her hidden waist. My eyes popped up to meet hers. "Everywhere."

She stared at me, holding a steady, knowing smile. "Then I guess I better get out of these shoes."

XIII

I'm not sure which one of us led the other to my bedroom. All I know is she was on my mattress, propped up on her knees, wearing only her frilly thong. She was shaking the can of whip cream, admonishing me, "Looks like you're overdressed again."

I would have stripped down faster, but my eyes were glued to her. She was looking down at her body, choosing places to squirt the can. She sprayed lines up along her thighs. Tried to make a heart on her flat tummy. Created little mounds over her nipples. Finished off with a stream on the insides of each of her forearms.

I was down to my boxers, silently debating whether to fully strip yet or not. She smirked at the obvious tent, and unhurriedly sighed, "Oh don't be shy."

And then she languidly leaned back, all the way back, until her head reached the pillows. Her knees were still bent, tucking her legs backward, and it caused her to arch her back to keep the position. Holy fuck. It dawned on me at that moment, I had never seen a female in a sexier pose in my life.

My boxers were off in a second, and I eagerly moved up and climbed onto the foot of the bed. As I leaned down to start licking up the whip cream off her taut thighs, I could only think, 'God, what a woman...' At the time, I didn't have the state of mind to realize this was likely the first time I did not mentally categorize her as a girl.

She squirmed a little bit, arching her back up and down. It looked so raw. Her arms were positioned at her sides, and I put my hands on hers to pin them down. Then I began lapping along her stomach. I thought she might laugh if it tickled, but she only moaned. I took my time, kissing around her bellybutton as I cleaned her off, until her entire tummy was bare.

Then I crawled up and leaned over to one arm. My erection was hanging heavy, and dragged across her leg as I bent lower. I had to resist the urge to just drop my body down and hump hers. Running my tongue up her forearms did make her wiggle against my grip a little, but I held her firm. I finished one off quickly, and immediately went to polish off the next... getting anxious for a real prize.

Releasing her hands, I pushed myself up and moved toward her chest. She responded by pulling her arms up and over, stretching behind her head. This allowed her to tip her head back and arch her back even higher, like she was offering her tits to me. I nuzzled my face down to her pert breasts and wrapped my lips around the whip cream. Her chest jerked down at my touch, and then instantly pushed back up to encourage me.

I could hear her breathing now, louder pants huffing from her mouth. I started to worry that she might be straining herself, uncomfortable. "Lay down flat," I gently ordered her.

Kissing up to her collarbone, she maneuvered her legs out from under her, stretching them out and letting her body fully sink into the bed. I was on my side, next to her. I brought one hand up to her face, softly brushing some hair from her eyes, stroking her cheek. I moved my other hand down to her legs, squeezing and putting mild pressure into her thighs, trying to relax her.

Our eyes locked onto each others. The kind of attachment you can really only get in the most intimate of moments, when you're completely exposed emotionally. I interpreted her look as admiration and hunger. At least, that's what I was feeling. My palm moved from one thigh to between both. I cupped my fingers over the thin fabric of her thong and rubbed softly.

She made a tiny whimper and placed a hand against my shoulder. My fingers pulled the dampening material away from her slit, and ran along her exposed pussy. She squeezed my shoulder and pushed her hips up slightly. Two fingers found themselves sliding inside of her, without any thought of mine.

She made a sharp gasp, shut her eyes and parted her lips invitingly. I bent forward and kissed her at once, and she made a happy 'mmm...' We continued to share slow kisses with each other as I moved my fingers into her, reaching up to cause her hips to meet my hand.

I was surprised to hear her mumble between a kiss, "I'm ready..."

I pulled myself up, watching her look up at me with desperate eyes. I took my hand away from her and she closed her legs together. Before I even made a move, she raised her ass into the air and held it, waiting for me. I would have smiled if I wasn't so turned on. I reached over and grabbed the thin straps around her hips, and began to pull them down.

As soon as I got them loose off of her feet and threw them to the side, her legs parted wide open. My heart jumped at the sight, and I wanted nothing more than to lavish attention to her. I was still at her side, so I moved down toward her pussy, but stopped and planted a kiss on the leg between it and me.

Her body rolled a little bit, snaking towards me, wanting the real thing. I took my hands and lifted her leg over my shoulder, pushing my body down towards the mattress as I did so. I wasted no time building up to my next act. My tongue laid flat against her wet lips and I closed my mouth around to make a suckling kiss.

She cried out a moan, and I pushed my tongue into her. I pressed my face as hard into her body as I could, fucking her with my mouth, swirling inside of her. I felt fingers grab my hair, nails digging into my scalp. At first she pushed me into her, rolling her hips along me... but then she jerked my head back.

"No- ah... No teasing... I want it..." she panted breathlessly, trying to pull my body up to hers by my hair.

My hand had been on her hip, and I reached up and tickled her side, causing her to writhe on the bed and let go of me. I grinned broadly and brought my lips back to her slit, tonguing her clit without hesitation.

She hissed an exasperated, "F-ffff-uck!" and grabbed my hair again. "P-please! I'm- I need it- y-ah...¬ you!"

Like hell I could resist her begging. Fuck, I needed it too. I slid away from her, bringing her leg back down to the bed, and pulled up the length of my body to match hers, still on our sides. She reached down, parting her thighs just long enough to anxiously and roughly grab my cock and guide it to her opening. Instinct took over and I thrust into her easily.

I lost my own composure and groaned, "Oh fuck yes..."

And she panted, "Yes..." in return.

I began a steady rhythm of rolling in and out of her. It was like her body just melted all resistance and let me fuck her. She pushed one hand into the headboard to brace herself, to keep her body steady and give some resistance against the force of mine. Her other hand just roamed sensually all over, feeling whatever she could. She reached behind her and just touched whatever she could find, then brought it back and began caressing her own stomach and breasts.

Her eyes were shut and she simply took everything in, her mouth hanging open, releasing tiny moans and yelps every few thrusts. She looked so fucking out of it... or into it... I don't know. So fucking sexual. I wrapped my free arm around her, hugging her close to me and squeezing her tits. As soon as she had more leverage against my body, I felt her tempo slow down.

Oh yeah... I knew what that meant. I measured myself to match her movements, making sure to let her drive the pace. Once her body started making tight, clumsy little jerks, I knew she was close. I thought I still had a couple more minutes while she concentrated, but she grabbed my hand and brought it up to her mouth.

Suddenly she was clutching my palm, kissing the tips of my fingers hungrily. Her whole body started to tremble, and I had to brace my own excitement to keep my composure. And then she moaned... Not the sensual, breathy kind; but a long, sustained, loud cry. She stopped thrusting with me and just pushed her ass backwards, shuddering and holding the position. She stopped kissing my fingers and began to lick them, and then suck them greedily.

I had to literally bite my tongue to calm down and keep myself from blowing my load right there. Her body slowed down and began to relax. She released her grip from my hand and lazily let it slide down to her chest. Before I could so much as lean over and kiss her shoulder, she seized up again.

Her hand shot to mine and pulled tightly against her body, her nails digging into my wrist. She squeaked out a surprised, 'Ah!!...' and tried to curl her body into a ball, still shaking against my crotch. Fucking hell, did she come again already!?

As fast as it happened, she hastily pulled away from me, forcing my cock out of her with irritating speed. I grunted in confusion and frustration. She scooted away from me slightly, laid flat on her back, and brought her hand down between her legs.

"Get on me," she breathed.

I repositioned myself in front of her, placing my knees between her legs. She was carefully stroking her clit, waiting for me to re-enter her. I grabbed myself by the hilt and slowly pushed myself in, feeling the impatience of being out of her dissolve instantly. She continued to play with herself as I slowly fucked her, but then repeated again, "Ah- on me..."

I leaned over her, still holding myself up with my arms to both side of her body. I dragged the length of my cock against the top of her pussy as I thrust against her, and she let her hand fall away to let me do the work. She reached up and began to stroke my abs and chest, beginning to make little whining noises again.

"St-oh... Stop teasing..." she pleaded, and stretched her arms around my back, trying to pull me down.

I accommodated her and let my body descend onto hers. She sighed and wrapped her legs around me, steadily rocking into me. I found her body quaking the most as I pulled my length up against the top of her slit. It wasn't long of repeating this motion, running my cock along her like bow to violin, that her breathing started to quicken again. We were staring at each other during these motions, eyes fixed in place. God, she's beautiful... What is she thinking?

Feeling her body tighten around mine, I leaned forward and softly kissed her young lips. She moaned quietly, and used her tongue to part my mouth open. It was only a few moments later that she took a sharp intake of breath through her nose and started sucking on my tongue. The sensation took me off guard, and I involuntarily drove myself into her rather forcefully.

She squeaked into my mouth, bucked her hips, and started to shake. Her mouth tore away with a loud gasp, and she stammered, "Can- ah... can y-you... uh- ohh... come?"

"God, yeah..." I groaned.

"Fuck—d-do it!" she cried and jerked her head up, attaching her lips to my neck and sucking.

I relaxed my body, and in an instant, I re-tensed up in the way I needed. She was attacking my neck frantically with her tongue, her body making little spasms underneath mine. I let out a low and long animal grunt, and felt myself release into her.

She finished before I did; she stopped sucking on my neck and was just watching me come. Her mouth was a little open, front teeth pinching down on her bottom lip, smiling up at me. As I came down, and my thoughts returned to me, I dimly realized I had shot a lot. It was going to be messy.

My body felt weak, and I rolled a little to the side, sliding out of her. My body half laying on her, half on the bed. We stayed quiet, catching our breath.

"Thank you," she murmured.

I blinked in puzzlement. "For what?"

"For everything... for being mine tonight. Just mine."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Just yours, Autumn."

XIV

It took hardly any convincing from her to con me into let her spend the night. I mean, honestly, like that wasn't the plan in the back of my head as soon as I turned the car around. And as late as it was, and as worn down as I was after, uh, prom... Well, I was out pretty quick. I know I had a smile on my face, as she was curled up next to me, head and arm draped across my chest.

Now, I know people always say when they wake up to something sexual, they're always dreaming something hot too. Believe it or not, I don't remember a thing. I was asleep, and then my eyes started to flutter open. Sunlight was pouring in through the windows, and I was in that lovely, comfortable state you get in when you awake on the weekend and you know you don't have to get up.

Except there was a small hand pumping my morning wood. I rolled my head to the side, blinking away the sleep. And there was teenage Autumn, playful smile on her face. The sheets were tousled down her body, mostly because of her arm reaching down to my cock. It left her young breasts exposed and... well fuck. What a sight to wake up to...

I grinned sheepishly.

"Good morning," she chirped.

"Good... morning..." I mumbled as my attention sank down between my legs.

"Dreaming of me?" she squeezed my hard-on.

"Mmm... Don't have to dream."

"Aww... Nice save," she said dryly.

I stretch my arms up and folded my hands behind my head.

"Oh, getting comfortable?" she prodded, suddenly letting go of my member and tracing her fingers down to my balls.

"Ah... Well, uh- just waking up is all."

"Hmm... You feel pretty awake to me," she tickled around the hilt.

"That's the first part of any guy to wake up," I chuckled.

"Yeah... what's up with that, anyway?" she wrapped her palm around me again.

"Couldn't uh- tell ya..."

"So is this how you normally do it in the morning?" her hand began to pump faster.

I groaned, "Something like that..."

"Oh... Well am I doing it wrong?" she asked innocently.

"No..."

"Is there something else I should do?"

Without letting me answer, she shifted her body so her other hand could reach me. Her soft palm found the head of my erection, and began to rub in little circles. My body immediately convulsed from the sensation and I groaned.

"Uh oh, does that hurt?" she pouted and slowed down.

"Er—sensitive," I croaked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds