Angel of Retribution Ch. 06-11

Her brothers shifted in their chairs uncomfortably.

"What?" Rowie prodded with a glare.

Liara laughed. "Silly males." She turned her bright blue eyes to Rowie. "Sharing blood is almost as intimate as the humans' way of sex. We enjoy sharing blood just as much as we do fucking. Sometimes the older a vamp becomes the more he or she is inclined more to the sharing of blood than intercourse."

Rafael cleared his throat. "Yeah, that's one way of putting it, but the most important thing is that it's a way of bonding."

"Every vampire in this kiss is eager to bond with you, sister," Gabriel sighed.

Rowie's eyes widened, knowing the entire kiss of vampires in their castle home numbered in the hundreds. That amounted to allot of sucking.

"Geez, Gabe. You're going to scare her," Rafe admonished.

"It's not as bad as it sounds." Draco spoke now. He swirled the wine in his goblet, the fire in the stone fireplace making the red liquid glow. "Your fangs penetrate the other vampire, his fangs penetrate you. You both suck each other's blood." Draco shrugged. "You're bonded. It's very sweet and erotic."

Rowie shivered. Imo and Iusi were trailing their tongues up either side of her neck.

Her breast began to burn. The damned brand. Rowie pulled away from the hungry mouths of the twins.

"Maybe some other night. I feel really tired."

They both pouted, but slid off the thighs each had been straddling trying to seduce her to bite them.

Finishing their drinks, the vampires rose. Liara lagged behind the others and was the last to bid her a good rest.

The red-haired vampire gazed at Rowie for a while. "Your scent is still laced with his. It makes you quite irresistible. Nothing drives a vampire into a frenzy of bloodlust than dragon's blood." Liara looked her over again, then stepped up against her body, making Rowie stiffen. "You're really beautiful too. Too bad you belong to him."

Rowie scowled. "I belong to no one."

Liara smiled. "Are you sure of that?"

"I belong to no one, least of all that conceited prick."

"That conceited prick has every right to be conceited. He is quite... beautiful. He looks like a sex god. Made for sinful pleasures."

"Well, sweetheart, he's unattached, so go for it," Rowie challenged, but even as she uttered the words, she had to clench her fist to keep from clawing the sexy vamp's eyes out.

Liara's eyes narrowed, her smile growing broader. She shrugged one shoulder, "I just might. Marinia and I could use a little boy toy to fuck each other with from time to time."

Rowie had to bite her tongue to keep from snarling like a jealous bitch. "Well, if you're looking for a little boy toy, then the dragon's not your man."

Liara licked her lips. "Big cock, huh?"

"Very."

Liara grinned again, her fangs gleaming. "It's been a while since I've had the pleasure of sucking a nice big cock."

With that, the annoying female left, leaving the cloying scent of her perfume behind.

Rowie tore her black t-shirt and pants off. Her body was on fire. Grabbing a bottle of wine left on the floor near the couch, she wrapped her lips around the opening and threw her head back. The cool liquid soothed her parched throat, but set her head to spin.

A cool draft set her black curls to sway against her sensitive nipples, making her arch her back and moan. She felt wet and swollen between her legs, and the room seemed to swirl around her head. With a weary moan, she fell back on the couch.

Rowie closed her eyes and lifted one leg to drape over the back of the couch and let the other fall to rest her foot on the floor. She stretched her arms over her head and arched her back, letting the fire warm her aching pussy.

"I need to be fucked... so bad," she whimpered. "Remi. Oh, baby."

Not able to stand the frustrated quivers of desire than ran through her, she lowered her hands and tweaked her nipples.

"Aaahh, yesss," she panted, pulling and pinching them harder.

The pleasure/pain had her clit twitching, her pussy creaming. Her hips bucked, and she felt her core clench hungrily around nothing.

Her hands slipped between her legs and she rubbed desperately. Slippery with her juices, her fingers slid over her swollen clit, stabbed into her hole. Her pants echoed in the cavernous room. She was so close to the edge.

"Remi, please," she whimpered. "Fuck me, baby. Oh-god-yes, just fuck me."

She rode her fingers imagining him bound for her pleasure, her hands gripping his silky hair while she rode his face. He'd have his pierced tongue deep inside her sopping cunt, the stud scraping against her quivering insides. Their minds would be linked, feeling each other's pleasure. Rowie would be able to almost taste her essence in her own mouth as she fucks herself on her gorgeous sub's tongue.

Rowie slipped her glistening fingers in her mouth and sucked. She exploded, her body bowing in agony. Screaming around her fingers, she pinched her clit, felt her female cum coat her other hand, still between her legs. The image of her hands fisting Remien's wild red hair as she forces him to take all of her cum shot her rapture higher.

All of her energy drained from her, leaving her head spinning and her bones turned to jelly. Her body finally relaxed, but the image of Remi's adoring gaze looking up at her, his cheeks and lips glistening with the evidence of her release made her hot all over again.

"Oh-god."

He would be panting, his pierced cock straining against his rippled abs, maybe deep red from the tight cock and ball strap she'd have buckled on him, begging her to put him out of his misery.

Please, baby. Let me fuck you. I hurt.

"Oh, Remi," she sobbed. "If only you were really here, baby."

The warmth between her legs faded, and the scent of smoke made her open her eyes.

The fire was out, darkness blanketed her, and a sweeping chill gave her goose bumps. A dark shadow passed before the stained glass window, and Rowie could have sworn she caught a glimpse of blond hair in the dim moonlight that filtered in through the window.

"I'm going crazy," she panted, running her fingers through her hair.

Cool fingers brushed the inside of her thighs. She gasped, and then groaned when the distinct feel of a mouth pressed to her most intimate of places. She tried to close her legs, but they were held in place by firm hands.

"Mmm... so sweet," a voice whispered in the dark.

Reaching down she felt the silkiest hair, but it wasn't Remi's mop. Remien Fyre had so much hair, cut into long layers that most of it stuck up in every direction like a lion's mane.

The stranger's tongue lapped up her wetness, sucked, and nipped at her folds. She gasped, a shiver shooting up her spine when his tongue speared deep into her cunt and began to fuck her in rapid jabs.

"S-stop," Rowie whimpered, regretting having downed the last of the wine. She felt weak and helpless. "No, don't."

But he continued to stab into her, and to her shame she began to buck her hips in tandem to the forced invasion.

Her breast began to burn, the brand becoming painful with each deep stoke of that tongue into her pussy.

Rowie screamed in alarm.

A very male body slid up hers. She could feel the press of an erection against her wet opening.

"Pretend it's Remi. Tell me you love me."

The words were whispered, but she heard the desperation in them. Soft kisses fluttered over her cheek, jaw, and throat.

"No, don't rape me. S-stop," she yelled as the crown of his cock pushed in an inch.

"You want me."

"Go to hell, you stupid fuck. I only want my Remi."

The burning sensation grew worse as her rapist continued to try to kiss her.

"Tell me you love me."

"No," she cried. "I love Remi." She turned her face away, her hands pushing against a hot, muscular chest. "Fuck. Get off me. Who the hell are you?"

He suddenly vanished. Rowie groaned and rose on her elbows. Her head was still spinning, still she looked around trying to see who was in her room. The sheer curtains that draped from her canopied bed shifted making her eyes dart to the open balcony door. She frowned. She never opened that door. A movement in the mirror next to the double balcony doors drew her attention. The surface of the mirror rippled like water... then again, she knew she was very shit-faced.

Could it be possible that she imagined the whole horrible near rape incident?

Rowie groaned, letting her head fall back on the cushions on the couch. "Oh, man. I'm really fucked up. Now I'm imagining ghostly lovers..."

She felt something cool rolling down her shoulder. Touching her finger to the strange substance she felt the tip of her finger wet. Rowie licked at the drop of moisture. It tasted salty. It tasted like a teardrop.

Tell me you love me.

Rowie shuddered, not understanding why she thought of Lucien.

"But he's dead."

Chapter Seven

Vildminoria. That's where she'd been taken. The planet of vampires.

"Hiding in plain sight," Remi muttered under his breath. How clever.

Using the technique his commander had taught him, Remi cloaked his Viper to sneak past the Vildminorian master Guardians, watching over the solar system. It was child's play, once again making him grateful he was part Edenia's sacred seven; an Alpha Angel.

"Well, ex-Edenian Alpha Angel. Fucking society thinks we're a bunch of demons now." Remi snorted. "Their loss."

As he brought the Viper with careful discretion into the misty atmosphere, he thought about whether he should kill Row's brothers first then fuck her, or fuck her first then tear the conniving bastards to pieces and fuck her again afterwards.

He sighed. Maybe he should fuck her first and then let her explain why she let them take her away from him. She might get mad at him for killing what's left of her family. Not a good way to start a relationship. He'd still give the fuckers a good pounding regardless, so they would never so much as think about ever taking his mate again.

Her brothers looked familiar, beyond the fact there was a strong family resemblance in their facial features. There was something more about them. He couldn't put his finger on it. He wished he could have tried talking to her about her family, not that he thought she would have told him anything. Stubborn woman. He still didn't understand why she resisted him for so long.

He shrugged. It didn't matter now. She was his, and he was going to get her back. He didn't care she was a full-vampire now. His dragon's blood would turn her back. He was sure of it.

A bit larger than earth, Vildminoria was the same distance from its golden star as Earth was from the sun. The only difference was the deep oceans that covered four fifths of the planet's surface. Stormy clouds always loomed overhead, and twenty-eight days of the thirty day month cycle one of planet's ten moons eclipsed the sun, keeping the planet in virtual shadows.

Remi perched his viper near one of Vildminoria's most prominent cities. The mountaintop afforded him a gauzy view into the metropolis while cloaking his Viper in mists.

He couldn't scent her, her essence had changed with her transformation, but his beast felt the presence of its mate... the brand on her breast. His skin tingled and twitched, making Remi groan with the agony of reining in his shift. The dragon wanted its mate-now.

Turning his head, he narrowed his eyes, looking at another mountain farther up the hill where he'd landed. There was a very large castle near the summit. He could see its dark shadow against one of the moons.

Remien took his shirt off and let his wings emerge from his flesh. He'd fly there.

***

Rowie stumbled to her feet. Sniffing, she caught the scent of citrusy sunshine, but it faded the moment she caught notice of it. Lucien. Had his spirit wandered through here?

"Holy shit, that's creepy."

Rowie scrunched her face. Why would Luke's ghost be haunting her rooms in the Vildminorian castle?

She sighed, feeling her being fill with sorrow, remembering how Devon had started to sob when relating to her how Lucien had breathed his last in his arms. She still couldn't believe that Luke had been the one to betray them. Luke, as Devon's second in command had always been so sweet and patient when training them. Rowie had always felt he was in love with Anniel, and even felt sorry for him, knowing Annie loved him, but not as a mate.

Her breast began to burn, and an echoing tingle made her clamp her hands between her legs and moan.

Great. Now what.

Her head swam with the effects of the wine, and she let herself sink to the cool floor of her chambers, gasping as the tingle in her pussy increased.

"Fuck," she whimpered, her fingers sinking into her throbbing slit. She was so wet her thighs were slick with her cream. What was happening to her? Pressing her digits into her slit, she cried out in ecstasy when she tapped her clit. Her nipples tightened until it hurt, and her pussy spasmed.

"Please," she sobbed, unsure as to whom she begged. Of what she was sure. She needed to be fucked-long and hard until she couldn't walk... but only by Remien Fyre.

In desperation she rubbed, her pleasure rose, she was on the brink, but... she rubbed harder, the sound of her wet flesh sucking at her fingers loud in the big dark room. To her horror, this time she couldn't find release.

Again, she cried out in frustration. Her mouth watered, the scent of fire and cinnamon teasing her, firing her body even more. Rowie pinched her nipples until they felt raw. Colors began to burst before her eyes, reds, blues, purples... Her body felt as though it were on fire.

She was going to die. She was sure of it. Crying out again, she fell back, spreading her legs and rubbing at her swollen aching flesh some more. If she didn't climax soon she would die. If she did climax, she would die anyway.

"Remiii," she screamed, frenzied. Her mouth opened again, unable to scream any more as her body shivered in lust. She didn't understand what was happening to her, but she was terrified.

Warm hands stroked up her thighs as the scent of fire and cinnamon wrapped around her.

"Shhh, baby. I'm here. I'll take care of you."

Delirious, Rowie's hands gripped firm warm flesh. A curtain of blood-red silk swathed her face just before a demanding mouth crushed hers. Tongues thrashed, remembering tastes, textures, a metal stud. Her legs wrapped around slim hips, her calves bucking against a tight ass, trying to get the hard shaft rubbing against her flaming pussy to sink in deep.

Rowie didn't need to wait long. Impaled, cleaved, split in two; none of those words encompassed the magnitude of the sensation she felt when the feel of a thick shaft thrust into her in one savage stroke.

She screamed, feeling her very soul shatter. When he remained unmoving, she screamed a second time, "Fuck me."

A deep growl sounded over her, bright green eyes lit with the very fires of hell as fingers curled over her shoulders from underneath, holding her in place, just before the pounding began.

Rowie came... then came again... and again... and again...

Yes. She was going to die... of pleasure. Her vision grew black, her mouth watering, another need rising, demanding to be sated.

Rowie hissed, licking her fangs in anticipation, her hunger and lust blinding her.

***

The scent of arousal filled his nostrils, the feel of his brand pulled him closer to the unfamiliar scent. His dragon growled, confused at not recognizing the new scent. Still, Remi pushed at the balcony doors where he felt the pull of his mate. The light of the moons made a rectangle on the stone floor of the castle chamber.

There on the floor, writhing in frenzied heat by the presence of her mate, was his beauty. She looked different. He felt shock roll through him, not expecting so much change.

Her skin was almost as white as Devon's, her hair, a spill of black gloss around her head. Rowie's lips were ruby red, her cheeks flushed pink. Even her nipples had darkened to cherry-red along with the deep swollen slit she was desperately rubbing. Her fingers glistened with her honey. Remi's mouth watered. She cried out his name, her sweet curves writhing all over the floor in obvious pain and need.

Pulling his wings back in, and practically tearing his clothes from his body, he covered her lithe curves with his harder ones.

"Shhh, baby. I'm here. I'll take care of you."

Her dark eyes snapped open, glazed over with desire. Her fingers clutched at him, just before he claimed her mouth, reacquainted himself with her taste. Forbidden fruit, that's what she tasted like, her mouth devouring his lips with the same hunger as his.

He felt her wrap her thighs around his waist, trying to pull him in while he wet the tip of his cock with her heat. The lust he felt was like a fire, threatening to consume him, threatening to unleash his beast. Not yet. He wanted to feel her velvety depths wrapped around him. Grabbing her hips, he stabbed without mercy into her, burying himself to his balls in Rowie's tight pussy.

The moment she screamed he froze. It was so shrill, he was sure he'd torn her. God, what have I done to my baby?

"Fuck me," she demanded on a second scream.

It was more than a weredragon could stand. With an answering growl, he gripped her from underneath, and began to fuck his woman, wild, without restraint. He wanted her to feel him for days on end, punish her for denying him her presence for so long. His hips beat against hers, her depths gripping him tightly, swallowing each deep desperate thrust.

He was lost, so lost. Her heat sucked him in until he couldn't think, just feel. This is where he wanted to die. Right here in his love's arms. Buried in her heat.

My woman. Mine—he snarled.

He heard her hiss, felt her continuous orgasms as she panted against his neck. The need to feel her claiming him again was fierce. Already his body was releasing pheromone's marking her with his scent. He would brand her again, before he came, extending his mark more fully over her so that there would be no doubt that she belong to him; Remien Fyre, a royal red blood dragon.

The need to cum rushed at him, his body igniting in blue-white flame. His mouth filled with venom, tongue itching to lave and mark her flesh with his brand of ownership. Not yet. He needed to affect a half shift so she'd drink from his dragon's blood.

With a whimper, he reached deep inside himself for strength. He needed to keep a tight rein on his beast. If it got out of control, with his cock embedded within Rowie, he'd kill her. His dragon's cock was bigger than her entire body.

Now he wished he'd never come alone, flown so far so fast just to get to her.

Rowie licked his neck, making him gasp. His balls tingled and he arched his neck in helpless surrender. Her nails raked the flesh of his back, drawing blood, and then her fangs sank deep.

With a roar, Remien came. His cum erupted in thick jets, washing the walls of her womb with his essence. Remi cried out at the intensity of the pleasure. For a moment, he thought he wouldn't be able to bear it. It was too much. Her fangs sank deeper. Her lips drew out his life, swallowing with a hunger that devastated him. He never wanted this to end, but spots began forming in front of his eyes. He was going to pass out as another convulsion of ecstasy shook him to his very soul.

"Oh, hell no," he gasped, shuddering, still cumming.

She'll drain you till you're dead—he remembered Devon telling him.

"Baby," he pleaded surprised at how weak he already sounded. "Baby, please..."

The world went dark and silent.

***

Rowie licked her lips, the sweetest taste making her groan with pleasure. She felt as though she were waking from the most beautiful dream. Wrapped in warmth and the scent of fire and spice, she stretched, arching her body into...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds