Angel of Retribution Ch. 06-11

"He's still alive. We'll find out what happened and get him back," Remi promised.

"What if they're starving him?" Morte spoke now, sticking his dark head in between the other two. "Do you know what happens to a vampire when they're starved?"

Remi gulped, not sure he wanted to know. His new metabolism was starting to crave blood just thinking about it.

"They shrivel up inside," Draco's mesmerizing voice sounded off screen. The three other brothers turned to look at him. "The entire body starts to stiffen up until they turn to stone. It's very painful at first, but then it's just so peaceful. The pain, the sorrow... the solitude."

Oni sighed and looked back into the screen at Zak, Remi and Seth. "He tried to starve himself to death when we were first turned. Except he learned, like we all did, you don't die that way."

"How is a vampire killed? Stake through the heart?"

Remi elbowed Zak with a snort. "Geez, Blondie. You can kill anything like that."

"Except Elutherogs. They have five hearts," Oni smiled.

Remi shuddered remembering his run in with one of those aliens. Another androgynous species, only these had a penis instead of a tongue in their mouth, giving sixty-nine a whole new meaning.

***

Imo had no more tears to cry. His wrists were raw from the ropes binding him and his entire body hurt. Some of the smaller devils had knelt before him offering their necks or wrists, but the scent of their putrid blood made Imo want to gag. He fed from a demon once, a fallen angel, only to scream in terror afterwards as visions of Hell and Lucifer filled his head.

He groaned and opened his eyes when the scent of sweetness filled his nostrils.

Imo cowered on his knees, whimpering in fear as the tall blonde angel approached him. Dark red wings spread behind his back, icy-blue eyes twinkling with malicious intent. The beautiful male crouched down to study Imo's face.

The demon smiled. "Hungry?"

"Why am I here? What do you want with me?"

Imo flinched when the demon reached out tentatively and fingered a strand of Imo's long black hair.

"You're bait. No one's going to hurt you," the demon sighed cocking his head to the side. A wealth of blond hair slithered over his bulky shoulder, strands a thousand shades of gold.

Imo tore his gaze away from the pretty hair. "W-who are you?"

The demon straightened. "I am the Angel of destruction... the Prince of darkness, Imo."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds