Angel of Retribution Ch. 06-11

"I'm sorry, baby-sister," Rafael sighed. "Gabe, take her back home. She needs to rest. She's had it rough. I'll come around later."

"Let's go, Row," Gabriel said giving her a kiss on her head and steering her away from Devon and Rafael.

Rowie shrugged from Gabriel's hold and turned to hug Devon good-bye.

He tipped her face to his and gave her a soft peck on her trembling lips, "Don't cry, baby. I'll be linked to you the whole time. I'll be just a thought away. Okay?"

She nodded, caressing his cheek. "Okay."

Not knowing how she was to go on now, she let her brother lead her down to the transports. The vampire council still waited for her as well as Navar. Thankfully, Navar didn't try to touch her or say anything. Everyone was silent.

Gabriel led her up the ramp to his personal cruiser, closing the hatch between them and the other vampires.

Her head began to spin and she wiped at her tears, bringing her hands away with blood.

"When you feel too much anguish you'll shed blood like that," he explained. "Row, sit here. I've got blood packs for you."

She shook her head, wondering how long it would take her to wither away if she refused to ingest blood. "I don't want to drink that stuff."

"You don't have to, baby. It goes directly into the vein. Here, let me help you."

Gabriel made her sit in one of the egg-shaped pilots' seats and took her arm. He pressed a needle to it. She watched dispassionately as he connected a clear tube to the needle, and soon, deep red sustenance sang through her body.

She stared at the bag of blood, its color bringing to mind Remi's hair. Her breath hitched again and she buried her face in her hands as she began wailing harder. "Oh, Gabe. I didn't want to hurt him, but if I didn't get him to stop coming after me they would've killed him."

"Damn-it, Rowie. I'm going to give you something to sleep. You can't keep going on about this guy like this."

***

Remi was well on his way to shit-faced-oblivion. He sat sprawled out next to his Viper chugging down his third bottle of Black Death whiskey. The liquor burned its way down his throat. After giving an inhuman belch, he passed the dark amber bottle to Seth, peering at Zak who had his golden head buried between the thighs of a lavender-haired Faerie. A blue-haired one had her lips wrapped around his thick cock.

Remi smirked. The big bastard could never get enough. Seth sputtered and coughed, drawing Remi's attention again.

"Gimmee that," Remi snapped, snatching the bottle away from a bleary-eyed Seth. "I told you, this is a man's drink."

Seth scowled, blinking his red-rimmed, pale blue eyes. "Fffck..." Seth attempted to rise to his unsteady feet, making Remi's brow shoot up in amusement. "I ammmafffucckkk...ffucking mmnnn..." Seth got as far as his knees, swaying to and fro, his hands fumbling with the opening to his pants.

Remi grinned, finding it highly entertaining the weretigri wanted to whip out his dick to prove his manhood. Seth fell flat on his face though.

Remi shook his head and clicked his tongue. Going up on his knees, he unfastened the drawstrings to his white lounging pants and pulled them down. His cock was flaccid, but Remi knew it was still impressive to look at. "This," he hissed at Seth, "is a man's cock."

To his surprise, Seth snorted and rolled over. After much fumbling, the platinum-haired weretigri opened his black pants and let an impressive erection bob out. Long and thick, Seth's cock rose at least ten inches from a sparse smattering of white fuzz, the tip crowned with a meaty rose-kissed head.

Remi's jaw dropped.

"Holy shit, kiddo," Zak hooted from across the hangar. "Where the hell have you been hiding that?"

Seth let his head drop back and closed his eyes.

"Maybe he's had it up his ass all this time," Remi snickered. "That would explain his pleasant attitude."

"Nice." Devon's voice had them turning back to look at him. Their commander sauntered, hands in pockets, to stand over Seth. "I didn't realize it was show the pee-pee time. What are we going for here? Length or girth?"

"Most beautiful dick and I've got first place," Remi chuckled.

Devon's glowing blue eyes lowered with one raised brow to look at Remi's prick. "That limp noodle?"

Remi raised his hand and summoned Seth's discarded belt. Looping it in half, he took a deep breath and whipped the leather strap back to sting his back. Arching in ecstatic pleasure, he let loose a series of strikes against his flesh, the last striking tightened balls between his spread thighs.

His cock now strained heavy and full against his belly as Remi grinned at the shocked faces of the others. "Now who's got a limp noodle?"

Devon shook his head with a sigh, and then looked back down at Seth. "Okay. Who's going to tuck Seth back into his pants since he's passed out at the moment?"

Remi turned and spilled the contents of his stomach onto the hangar floor, feeling his head spin in a drunken stupor. "Fuck. Not me

Chapter Ten

The ground beneath Remi's bare feet chilled his bones. He was naked and didn't know why or where he was for that matter. His hand gripped the hilt of a sword, and he brought it up to his face to study it.

The hilt gleamed gold, adorned with the head of a dragon. He traced the sculpted head with one finger, admiring the way the wickedly sharp blade protruded from its' open maw like a tongue. Sigils adorned the entire length of the blade, the metal glowing with blue fire.

Find Seth, Wemien.

Remi frowned, hearing the child-like voice whisper near his ear, but looking around he saw nothing but the gloomy interior of a wide tunnel. A rough, rocky surface made up the walls and ceiling around him, the ground covered with black ash.

A deep roar, sounding farther down the tunnel had his eyes narrowing.

He didn't know why, but he began to run toward the sound, his heart racing.

Seth. He had to find Seth.

The passageway widened out, branching into more tunnels. Some glowed with fire, others were blacker than the deepest pits of Hell. He'd catch glimpses of glowing eyes watching him from the murky depths, as his feet ate up the ground, never slowing.

Turning a bend in the winding tunnel, he came upon two humanoid creatures. One had deep blue flesh, the other was burgundy. Both had horns atop their heads, long claws, and whip-like, pointed tails. They stared at Remi with big, yellow eyes, before opening their mouths and hissing at him.

Devils.

Remi crouched into battle stance when they bared their sharp teeth and snarled at him.

He could feel his hair stiffening, his skin itching with the onset of a shift, and began to pant with the effort of holding it back. The tunnel wasn't wide enough to accommodate his dragon form.

The devils circled him, looking for a way to attack. The tail of the blue lashed out, leaving a ribbon of blood on Remi's thigh.

Remi laughed at the creature. "That feels nice. Do it again."

The creature's lips pulled back, showing hundreds of needle-like teeth a parody of a smile, as its tail danced in the air.

"We're going to rip you apart," the burgundy hissed.

Remi lifted his hand and threw a ball of blue fire to the burgundy.

The creature laughed, and to Remi's amazement grew a few inches.

"Stupid dragon," the blue cackled.

Remi scowled and reversed his power, drawing all the heat around him into himself. At first, the creatures didn't notice, but then the blue began to slow his circling and frowned. By the time the burgundy looked at his companion, the blue was frozen solid.

Remi shot forward and swung his sword. The sound of the blade cutting through the air was like a chorus of angels singing, blue flame igniting like the explosion of a star when it connected with the vile creature. He watched as the frozen devil turned into millions of crystals that glittered as it settled around his feet like snow. Before he could move one toe, the ice crystals dissolved into nothingness, not even leaving a wet spot on the filthy ground.

Remi raised his eyes to the remaining devil and snickered.

The burgundy howled and launched itself at him. Remi swung the blade, bright white fire creating an arch of light around them. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. Remi saw the dragon blade connect with the devils neck even as he felt the creature's tail coil around his torso like a whip, the tip stabbing deep into Remi's chest. The burgundy's head sailed into the air, bursting into flame as well as the body, which twitched, dancing to death's tune.

Remi screamed, pain, for once, not feeling at all pleasurable. Blood gushed from the hole in his chest and dribbled from his lips as he fell to his knees.

"Fuck," he coughed, placing his hand over the hot flow and concentrating on self-healing before passing out. His rage kept him conscious, knowing he'd die otherwise. Slowly, the blood flow ebbed, his breathing returned to normal. When he looked down at his flesh, it was whole again.

Seth.

With an inhuman roar, Remi rose to his feet and ran faster, fire pouring from his body to trail behind him like the tail of a comet. For some reason he could not fathom, his own fire felt like it was tripping up his legs. He fought and kicked at it, to no avail.

The sound of alarms blaring made him jolt with a furious snarl. One second later, Remi blinked, taking in the scene around him. He was standing on his bed, sheets tangled around his feet, and everything was on fire.

"Fire containment sequence initiating," a feminine voice purred. A hiss sounded. "Life form detected. DNA analyzed. Alpha 7 Angel, Remien Fyre not compromised. Initiating fire hazard termination."

Everything flashed blue and the fire disappeared, leaving Remi feeling rubber-legged. His hands flailed out and caught a pair of cuffs hanging from a chain over the bed.

"Fire hazard terminated. Have a good day, Alpha 7 Angel, Remien Fyre."

"Yeah, fuck you too." Remi groaned, his head pounding with a vicious headache.

He stumbled out of his bed, cursing roundly when he tripped on the red sheets. Good thing everything he owned was fireproof. He searched for Zak with his mind.

Zak, I just tripped the fire alarms. Remi stood at the foot of his bed, gripping his head with both hands, unable to stop the pained moan that bubbled up from his throat.

Sucks. Did you get a headache?—Zak's deep voice rumbled into his thoughts.

Like a mother-fucker.—Remi grimaced. Zak was always tripping the alarms halfway through the night with his sexual escapades, and then he'd blame Remi. This time, Remi was truly guilty for waking up the entire station with the alarms.

Don't sweat it, brother. Morning time anyway—Zak added. How'd you trip them off? Wet dreams?—a mischievous chuckle followed

Remi snorted. Royal Reds have more restraint than that. The only thing I set on fire is the woman beneath me... Remi smirked, even though it made his head pound more...Or over me, or in front of me, or behind...

I get it-I get... wait. How the Hell can you do a female behin—? Never mind. I don't think I wanna know.

Prehensile dick—Remi's grin widened as he admired himself in the mirror.

Aw, hell, there goes my appetite—Zak growled.

Even before Devon spoke, Remi felt his presence. It was an electric sensation that filled his body, a scent that reminded Remi of fresh rain and sea breeze; that was Devon.

Seth and I are waiting for you in the dining room—even his voice was deep, soft, serene. One would never guess he had demon blood running through his veins.

Do I have to look at the weretigri so early in the morning? I already have a headache—Remi protested with a grimace.

He snickered when he felt Seth's resentment. He loved riling the weretigri. So much fun.

Focusing his power on the dining room, he teleported himself there. The floor beneath his feet went from a glossy black to a glossy white. He gave a leisure stretch and yawn before hunkering down in one of the red chairs around the stainless steel tables. Immediately, he slid over and laid his head on Angel's lap, making her jump in surprise.

"I've got a shitty headache, Angie," he whined. "Touch me and make it better."

"B-but I'm not a healer."

He turned to look into her wide eyes. "If you rub my belly it'll make me feel better." God, he knew someday he was going to burn in Hell for being such a sleaze bag, but he couldn't help himself. He felt starved for affection and he was getting it even if he had to flirt with his commander's pregnant woman.

She blinked, but slowly drew her hand over his bare flesh. Remi shivered.

"Lower," he whimpered, arching his back just a little. "A little more... a little more... more..."

Angel snatched her hand back, glaring at him. "I will not stick my hand down your pants."

Remi pouted, batting his lashes at her and playing cute for all he was worth. "I thought I was your precious?"

Cold liquid had Remi sitting back up with a shout.

An empty pitcher floated above his now soaked crotch.

"Is your headache gone now, Remien Fyre?" Devon's brow rose as he waited for Remi's reply.

Amazingly, his headache was gone. "Yeah, but now my ass is wet." Remi pulled his pants away from his wet belly and peered down. "Fuck. That cold water shriveled my nuts into little prunes."

Zak began to laugh while Devon rolled his eyes. Seth shook his head, mouth turned down in disapproval.

Looking at Seth brought to mind his disturbing dream, and then, as an afterthought, he also recalled his intention of getting Seth laid as soon as possible.

"What?" Seth snarled at him, making Remi realize he was staring at him.

"You know, if you were a girl, I'd have a much easier time getting you laid." Remi grinned. "Have you ever considered a sex change?"

Devon's hands fell on Seth's shoulders when the were tried to jump to his feet.

"Easy, Seth," he admonished, slashing Remi a quelling look when he began to snicker.

Remi dropped his eyes in a mock show of contriteness.

"I called everyone together because we've been offered a new mission," Devon began, resuming his seat next to Angel.

"What new mission?" Annie said teleporting into the dining hall. Instead of sitting down right away, she busied herself at the back counter, opening cabinets and pulling out containers with food.

Zak rose and sauntered over to her, giving her pert ass a playful slap before reaching for one of the containers she'd pulled out. She gave a little squeak of surprise, gaping at Zak, and then pinched his in retaliation. Remi snickered. He loved being an Alpha Angel.

"Rafael, Rowie's brother, told me Imo disappeared," Devon replied.

Remi's heart stuttered painfully at the mention of her name. He immediately shielded his emotions from the others, and judging from the looks he received, he knew they felt his withdrawal.

Remi scowled and made like he was digging at something beneath his thumbnail to avoid making any eye contact.

"The Vildminorian council reported feeling portals open," Devon went on.

"Portals?" Angel asked.

"Yes. A different realm, Angel. Only a divine angel can open portals, or a powerful Master Guardian."

"An archangel," Seth added.

Remi peeked up at the weretigri. He'd heard Seth was ordained an archangel when he was a little boy. Seth's mother found him wielding his divine sword and had dumped Seth in Alpha 7, referring to him as a freak she should have put down the day he was born.

Mega bitch—Remi thought silently, casting Seth another quick glance from the corner of his eye.

He sighed. His own mother never called him a freak, but she made him sleep in the bathtub after Remi accidentally set fire to their homes three times. It wasn't easy for a pleasure worker to move around with twenty kids every week.

"You're not ready to open portals, Seth. Patience."

Remi shook his head, wondering why they always treated Seth like a child. He was a grown man already and had amazing powers.

"Remi?"

Remi turned to Devon, who looked expectantly at him.

Remi blinked twice. "What?"

Devon blew out an exasperated breath. "I said I need you to take Imo's place playing power guitar for the tour they're on with Angel of Retribution and Ashtar."

Angel of Retribution. The band Rowie was now lead singer of. He'd be able to get near her again, seduce her, make her love him... but if he were standing in for Imo, he would be on stage instead of backstage wooing his mate.

He turned his head to look at Zak. The gargantuan Alpha Angel stood gaping at him. As a matter of fact, Zak looked ready to burst into tears.

"Zak plays power guitar. Why not him?" Remi turned his gaze back to Devon. "I can be his manager."

Devon smiled knowingly and nodded. "Sounds like a good plan."

Remi grinned and then gasped when Zak plucked him from his chair to crush him against his muscular chest.

"I love you-I love you-I love you, you little shit" Zak shouted spinning Remi around in a bear hug.

"Shit. Knock it off, you screw-ball," Remi laughed. "You're making me dizzy."

Zak put Remi down and knelt before him. "Oh, God, dude. I'm gonna play with Draconius Imorteus. On stage with A-O-R and Ashtar. How can I ever thank you?"

Remi's eyes narrowed as he crossed his arms over his chest, his grin spreading, "Let's just say you owe me one."

Zak threw his arms around Remi's waist and hugged him. Remi gripped Zak's hair with a mischievous chuckle and humped his face, making Zak retaliate by throwing a playful punch into his gut. Remi fell on his backside with a grunt, and then howled with laughter when Zak grabbed his foot and tickled him.

"Ah-god, stop-it-stop-it," Remi cried, tears leaking from his eyes. "I can't stand it."

Zak dropped his foot. "Sorry man. I forgot."

Remien remained panting on the floor, his foot still tingling.

Seth shot out of his chair, "What about me? I'm not part of the mission? I've got more power than both of them put together." Seth jabbed his finger in the direction of the two weredragons on the floor. "Why didn't you offer me the position of power guitarist?"

"Are you kidding me?" Remi scoffed, before Devon could answer. "You don't look like a rock star."

Seth whipped his head around to glare at Remi. "I can make myself look like a rock star. The look is easily accomplished."

Remi shook his head with a smirk. "Dude, being a rock star goes beyond dressing the part. It's in the attitude." His eyes took in the weretigri from head to foot and back again. "And you just don't have it, Kitty-cat."

Seth's lips pressed into a grim line, his eyes blazing with anger.

Devon reached out and put his hand on Seth's arm. "Seth, I didn't offer you that position because I need you backstage to be my eyes and ears. They're not going to allow me near them because they think I had something to do with those portals opening. You're almost as powerful as I am so you'll be able to feel if one opens again and investigate it."

Seth looked chagrined. "Oh."

Devon only smiled at him. "You're in charge of this mission, Seth. You'll act as Zak's bodyguard and as such, you can snoop around to make sure there are no dangers to your client. It's the perfect excuse."

"Oh," Seth murmured again.

Remi frowned, remembering Rowie's words. "Wait a minute," he said scratching his chin. "Rowie said the entire entourage is vampire. I don't know if you know, but vamps love dragons' blood. Zak and I will be like two bottles of bourbon at an AA meeting." He looked at Zak who nodded in agreement before turning back to Devon.

Devon nodded, looking away and fidgeting with the collar of his sleep shirt. "Well, I was getting to that. Doctor Quinn has been studying Rowie's DNA and has made some incredible discoveries." He crossed his arms over his chest. "He developed a serum that can temporarily turn anyone into a vampire." Devon cleared his throat as an uneasy feeling settled into Remi's stomach. "It'll also prevent any of you from shifting—"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds