Astarte Ch. 06

Kate turned to the company officials. "Just in case either of you have any doubt...Deon, would you pass me my laptop?" She typed in some commands and turned the computer so the businessmen could see the screen. It displayed a series of thumbnails, photos taken at the hospital the night before. She activated the slide show sequence. "These were taken of me last night at the hospital by Officer Doolittle."

The enlarged photos showed the bruising she had suffered. Her breasts, belly and pubes were all covered with massive bruises ranging in color from light purple to black. The final photo was taken inside the vagina and showed tearing of the surface tissue around the opening of the shaft.

"Any questions, gentlemen?" They looked at her; her right eye bandaged, the right side of her face showing a bruise similar to those in the photo; her left arm in a cast. Both of the executives shook their head, wondering what this would cost the company.

Kate's smile was not friendly. "If you read the software agreements of all the computer software you have installed, one of the last items in the agreement paperwork is a statement that reserves all ownership rights and privileges of any software instruction that I personally wrote to me. That includes the right to choose who can, or cannot, use that software.

"Normally, I don't exercise those rights. However, in this case, I am permanently rescinding the access of these two men to any software I have ever produced, or might produce. Moreover, any company which hires them and gives them access to my work will immediately also lose access to my products and any computer they own using such software will cease functioning, until my software is removed.

"So what, I can hear Harry thinking. This is 'what.' If your computers access the Internet, they depend on code I have written. If you use any of the popular word processing programs (and here she listed a half dozen), spread sheets, database management, network management, statistical analysis, process design and management, and graphic design programs, you rely on my codes." She paused to type on her laptop. "In a few moments, I will have a list for you of the programs you run which use my work, and the departments where they are used.

"I have also sent an instruction to each of your computers using my codes which will require each user to sign in with a live thumb print and ID number, beginning today at noon. If you have purchased software from any major software developer in the past five years, you were required to submit a print from all possible users. They are kept in a database, administered by a program I designed.

"Any attempt to use a replicated print will close down all computers on the network hosting the computer where the breach is attempted.

"Monday, Harry asked me how I expected to enforce such a ban. Dr. Smythe, would you be willing to chance having your company's entire computer network crash and all your computer archives permanently lost or inaccessible?"

Smythe looked at her, shock on his face. The determined look on hers convinced him she meant every word she had said. Retaining the two men before him endangered the business he had struggled for years to get started, and for several more to move into the niche business it now lead. It provided employment for over 500 men and women, and paid him a million a year. It was no contest.

"I'm sorry, Harry, Dick. She may be bluffing, but I can't take the chance. I'll have your desks packed up and sent to you. Gary, they're done, effective as soon as you're done here. See that they are escorted from the building."

Harry screamed, "You fucking bitch! I should have climbed down that cliff and kicked you into the river!"

Kate grinned at him, then looked to Dick. "Anything you want to say, Richard?"

He looked at her, sadness in his eyes. He shook his head slowly. "I'm sorry, Kate. You're right. I should have..."

"Shut up, you fucking wuss. She can threaten pussy Smythe here all she wants, but there are other places to work. She can't threaten everyone."

In a gentle voice Gideon remembered with a shiver of fear, Kate, barely above a whisper, said, "Oh, but Harry, you are so fucking wrong. By now every business in the state knows about you. By the end of business today, thanks to the social media and my own user records, your name and face and the ramifications for hiring you will be global knowledge.

"But you are right, there are plenty of places to work; you just can't use a computer, which, of course, means no cash register, no record keeping, no cell phone, no CB or sideband radio, no use of digital equipment of any kind.

"That leaves stoop labor, tending crops and harvesting them. You might get lucky and find cleaning work in some institution where you wouldn't have access to a computer on your shift. Yes, that would be a good job for you, if you could convince anyone to trust you. Personally, I wouldn't trust you to water cacti, but I will admit to being a trifle prejudiced. Gary, Cliff, do you have any questions or comments?"

Smythe answered first. "No questions about what you just said. Is there anything else you need or want from us?" He saw no comforting look as she replied.

"I'll let you know. I assume you will pick up the hospital bill, as well as my son's transportation. If there is anything else that should occur, any further treatments or care, you can be sure I'll be touch."

Clifford Smythe swallowed and heaved an internal sigh of relief. He had been anticipating some sort of compensatory claim. "Of course, without question or limit.

"Gary, will you take care of Dr. Davies and her son, and see that these two are properly terminated, with prejudice, of course. And that last item I asked about. I'll go alert department heads about the new procedures for accessing their computers.

"Kate, I am so sorry about this. Let Gary know about completing the training. If necessary, it could be done on-line."

"Thank you, Cliff; I'll think about that." Her face was expressionless; her eyes, flat. Clifford Smythe hurried out of the room, wondering what Kate Davies had in mind for him and his company.

"Kate," said Gary, pulling her attention from the exiting back she was watching. She turned and for the first time that morning, really smiled.

"Yes, Gary?"

"He really did mean it. Cliff's a good guy."

"I'm sure he meant it. I'm sure he feels responsible. He insisted on including Harry in the training, even though I questioned his suitability. If he had listened to my objections, there wouldn't have been any problems."

"That explains this," he said, showing her a note: 'find out what she wants.' "He passed it to me while you were telling Harry and Dick their employment options."

Kate turned to look at the two men who were responsible for her injuries. She went to talk to Deon, then returned to speak to the HR director. "I need the use of this room for the rest of the day. I want..." and gave him a brief list of demands. He started to object, but stopped when he saw the expression in her eyes.

As he left to make the arrangements Kate had dictated he thought, "I don't know if they're the luckiest or unluckiest bastards in this state today, but I'd hate to be them this afternoon."

It took less than an hour to make the preparations Kate asked for. In that hour, the entire female workforce at Smythe were informed that Harry was leaving their staff and they were invited to say good-bye 'in any manner they wished.'

Using his power, Deon explained that their participation was voluntary, Harry would not know who was 'honoring' him, they could not permanently physically mark him, or break any bones, and he had to be alive at the end of the day. Oh, yes. Dick Hardin would also be available at the same time, with the same restrictions.

There were a few more housekeeping sort of instructions, then the women were asked to draw numbers to determine the order in which they were to visit the men, if they wished.

Then Deon went to talk to Harry and Dick. "Mr. Hardin, Mr. Bonesteel, I..."

"Who the fuck are you, anyway, squirt? When the fuck are we getting out of here?" Harry demanded.

"Wow! Good questions, Harry. May I call you Harry? Good. I'll tell you, but first I want you to sit down and listen, then I want you to do just as I say, whether you agree or not."

Harry felt a comforting cloud of indolence settle over him. All he knew was that he had to listen to this kid and do as he said. He didn't have to worry, just comply and soon he'd be able to get out of this hell hole his actions had put him in. He wondered how his friend, Dick, was doing.

Dick had heard Harry's bluster and cringed. He felt a similar cloud of lassitude envelope him. He no longer cared what Harry thought. He'd do what Kate's son told him to do, and then leave and try to rebuild his life with his wife. What was Kate's son saying?

"Okay, you bastards, you'll do exactly as I say. When I tell you, you will strip naked and lie down on the divans they'll be bringing in for you. When you're on your bed, you will close your eyes and keep them closed. You will keep your hands down at your sides, and your legs down straight.

"During the rest of the day, you will be visited by several women, one or two at a time. They may or may not give you instructions. You will do as they ask or tell you. When the first woman comes in, I will instruct you to get an erection. You will do so, and maintain it until the last woman leaves. If a woman requests it, you will climax, with ejaculation if possible.

"Absent any instruction, you will lay as still as you can. If her actions cause you to react with motion, so be it. You may not, however, stand or grab her. Do you have any questions?"

"Who..." started Harry.

"You don't need to know that. Anything else?"

"What will they ask us to do?" asked Dick.

"I have no idea, but it will have to be something you can do lying down."

There was a knock at the door. It was the divans and some protective floor coverings. Dick and Harry watched as the makeshift beds were prepared. As soon as the men were out the door, they were ordered to strip and lie down. Deon used the phone in the room to call Kate and let her know they were ready.

Kate came in with the first woman, a pretty African-American woman in her forties, the guard's wife. She was statuesque, to say the least. Five feet ten, Deon guessed, about 175 pounds, a EE bust and similarly sized hips.

Like many black women, she had what they called a high bottom, which thrust her upper torso forward, emphasizing her ample bust. It was easy to see why Harry would have wanted to let his hands wander all over her tantalizing form.

Yvonne hesitated when she saw Deon in the room. "It's okay," Kate told her. "He's here to control Dick and Harry, so they can't hurt you." In a loud whisper, she added, "and he's gay." She winked at Deon with her good eye and left the room, to wait for number two.

Yvonne smiled and relaxed. "I can do anything to them? They don't know who I am, and nobody else will know what happens in here?"

"If you leave traces, the next person will know what you did, but unless you tell them you were first, they won't know who was here. They come in that way," Deon said, pointing to the door she had just used, "and you go out there," he said pointing to a door in the opposite wall.

He looked at the black milf and smiled. "Miss, whatever you want to do, or want them to do, will stay in this room unless you tell someone. If you want to, excuse my french, fuck either or both of them; piss or shit on them, have them kiss your ass or your quim, it's up to you."

Yvonne was grinning and had begun to strip. "How much time do I have?"

"Up to twenty minutes; is that enough?"

"That depends on how long it takes the little guy there to come."

"He'll come when you tell him to."

"Oh, boy! Harry, you son of a bitch, I'll be with you in five. Dick, get ready to come." She walked to Dick and straddled him, then lowered herself onto his erect staff. She moved around a little to find the correct position then began to move up and down on the smaller man.

She glanced over at Harry and giggled. "Shit, the way he talked when he was trying to cop a feel, you'd'a thought he was hung like a horse. What happened to his dick? It looks like the head is all swole up."

"He tried to stick it somewhere it didn't belong. She bit him."

"That lady who looks like she got beat up with a hurtin' stick? Oooh, Harry, have I got a treat for you. Come in me now, Dickie, come lots!" she grinned as the man under her began to thrust his hips at her, his body spasming with his climax.

Yvonne lifted herself off the divan and quickly put her hand over her pussy, holding in the spend she had just received. She hurried over to Harry's bed and mounted him in the reverse cowgirl position, her cunt over his mouth. "Open your eyes and mouth, Harry," she commanded, taking her hand from her pussy.

She leaned forward and looked down toward her crotch to watch the cum drop from her cunt to Harry's mouth. "Clean up my cootchie with your tongue, Harry. You always said what a good tongue job you could give me. Prove it!"

She pushed her snatch down on Harry's face and began to rotate her hips. "Mmm, not bad. French my asshole, too, bastard." She straightened slightly to give her serf better access to her rosebud. "Deeper," she ordered. "That's better, but you can get that tongue in there more," she said with a grin. Suddenly, the sound of bubbling flatulence filled the room.

Yvonne let out a hearty laugh and lifted herself from Harry's bed and turned to stand astride his chest. "You better close your eyes for this, bastard," she warned Harry and released her bladder, hitting him just below his open mouth. When the stream stopped, she stepped down and walked back to Dick.

She closed her mouth over the end of his cock and deep throated him, then kissed him on the lips. "Too bad you're leaving, Dickie. I wouldn't mind some more of that now and then." She looked at Deon, noting the lump in the front of his jeans. She grinned. "You're not really gay, are you? And it looks like you're closer in size to Dick than to Harry, right?"

He just smiled and nodded. "Right on both."

"I don't suppose I have time..."

"Sorry, I'm pretty firmly committed to someone who doesn't allow it."

"Lucky girl," Yvonne said, smiling while she put her clothes back on.

With some minor variations in the activities, that's the way the afternoon went. Yvonne was the only one who showed any hesitation about Deon being in the room. The next woman had heard him talking to Yvonne through the door and simply accepted there would be a third man in the room for some reason. Some of the women used Dick before going to Harry, but most simply went directly to the man they referred to as 'the asshole.'

A few, seeing the condition of his glans, rubbed it with their dry hands, eliciting pained moans from the sod. Others, more sadistic, impaled themselves on it and rode it the entire time, ordering him to come, then feeding his spend to him from their box.

One older woman, a plump grey-haired matron, skewered him into her bunghole, provoking a loud scream from him. When she was about halfway down his rod, she had turned completely around, using it as a spit. Harry's agonized scream had brought Kate and Gary Daniels into the room.

They saw the woman wipe Harry's prick clean of the residue it bore, and feed it to the sobbing man. They watched as she reached behind her to wipe her ass with her hand and deliver it to Harry's mouth, for him to clean away. She then padded to the chair where she had left her slacks and underwear. With a small smile, she looked at Kate and Gary, and told them, "You better get him some mouth wash before the next woman comes in."

There were two young girls who came in together a bit later. They never looked at Harry, but stripped and went directly to Dick. Looking at them, Deon immediately thought of Sally, and asked them how old they were. "You have to be eighteen to work here," said one, a busty natural blonde, a bit defensively.

"And we've both been here for over a year," her companion said, "working for Mr. Hardin." They were both looking at his staff, with a hungry expression.

Deon grinned. "How long have you wanted to fuck him?"

"Since the first day. Jeezis, I go home every night with wet panties," said the blonde. "Jesse, here, is good with her tongue, but a girl needs something in her, ya know?"

"Carrie! You said you wouldn't tell. That means I get to go first, then!" She got up on Dick's bed and threw her leg over him, straddling his hips. "Help me put him in, will you? Oooo, yessss. Damn, I didn't know it could feel this good. Ow, shit, my cherry; now what?"

Deon gave a small laugh. "Lift up about halfway, then push down hard. It'll hurt for a minute, but should go away pretty quickly when you start moving up and down." Carrie looked at him, and smiled. "Sorry," he smiled. "I'm not part of the game. I'm just here to advise."

"That's too bad. Are you sure? It'd be better if both parties got involved. Or so I hear."

"You hear right, but I can't. My girlfriend wouldn't like it, and she'd know."

"Oh, well," she sighed. "Hurry, Jesse, I get to get a ride, too."

"Okay, just a second I'm almost there. How can I make him come with me?"

"The lady said just tell him when you want him to come."

"Now!" she screamed. "Come now, Dickie!" Dick began the instinctual thrusting of the climactic response, sending small splashes of cum into the young woman. "Ooooh, yessss," she cooed falling forward onto his chest.

"C'mon, Jesse, get off so I can get rid of my cherry, too."

"A'righ'," she said sleepily, and lifted herself from the still erect staff. Carrie immediately replaced her, impaling herself in a single stroke.

"Owwww," she cried. "Damn, that hurt! Why didn't you say something?"

"It was only like a pin prick when I did it." She smiled shyly at Deon.

"How come you guys are in here, giving your cherries to someone who can't enjoy it?" he asked.

"We've both had crushes on him since we started working here. And there aren't any really nice guys our age around town. We dated some guys from the college, but when they heard we were still cherry, they got scared. Maybe now, they won't be so scared and we can get them to...ya know?"

"And in the meantime, you take care of each other?" She nodded, looking at Carrie, riding Dick's prick like a jockey on a thoroughbred.

"Oh mi god, Jessie, this is sooo GOOD! Shit, I'm goooonnnnaaa...aaahhh!" She screamed,thrusting herself down on the prick in her pussy, imbedding its full nine inches in her.

She leaned forward, resting her b-cups on the chest of the middle-aged man under her, revealing her bloody, stuffed pussy. Deon winced slightly at the sight, then smiled, realizing its source. He pulled some tissues from a box on the sideboard and handed them to Jesse.

"You need to clean him up a little. And yourselves, probably." She smiled shyly, and nodded. She wiped herself as Carrie got down. She handed Carrie some tissues and began to wipe Dick's mushroom shaped glans.

When it was clean, she bent down and took it into her mouth. "Mmm, not too bad. Better than I thought it might taste," she commented when she straightened up.

"Jesse! Do you know where that's been, and what comes out of it?"

Jesse laughed. "In this case, yes, I do. And I've already been there, and tasted it at the source." She looked at Deon. "You're sure your gf would know?"

"Wouldn't you? Really?" The girls looked at each other and nodded. With a sigh, they dressed and left. The entry door opened and two adult women walked in. The wives.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Astarte Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds