Astarte Ch. 06

Cynthia Bonesteel was a bottle blonde, about five foot ten, with the lithe body of an athlete, and the bust of a porn star, paid for by her husband. "Where is that lying bastard of a husband of mine?" she demanded, storming into the room barely a second after the girls left.

Polly Hardin was almost her polar opposite. Naturally blonde, she barely topped five five, and was, as they say, plump as a pigeon. Not fat by any definition, she was certainly attractively rounded everywhere you want a woman to be. Her c-cups were all natural and sagged a bit from nursing her three kids.

She quietly walked over to her husband and began to softly stroke his erection. "Oh, Dick, what has he got you into this time?" she said, so softly as to be barely audible.

"Got him into?" asked Kate, who had quietly followed them into the room. "Does he often do as Harry asks?"

Polly quickly turned around and gasped when she saw Kate standing behind her. "You...you're the ...woman?" she stammered. Kate simply nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't expect to see you here. The police made it sound like you would be in the hospital for a while."

"Tell me about Dick and Harry. How long have they known each other?"

"They grew up together. Dick was, to be kind, the nerd. Harry was the social one, popular football star. No steady girl, he preferred to play the field. He got hooked up with Dick when one of his junior high teachers assigned them a project together. He always said if it wasn't for Dick, he'd never have made it into college, even with his football scholarship.

"It was the same in college. Harry won't admit it, and claims he got Dick into their fraternity, but I know that he was pledged only when he guaranteed Dick would, too. The frat was on the verge of scholastic suspension and needed some students to bring up their GPA. I know that because my brother was the president of their fraternity that year.

"Still, Dick thinks he owes Harry some sort of loyalty. He even credits Harry with introducing us. He did, but only because I asked him to."

"How did that happen?"

"The fraternity had a party, I guess it was our junior year. The next morning I woke up in Harry's bed, obviously having had sex. He was starting to fondle me, but I got up and went to the bathroom, and pretended my period was starting." She giggled. "I even asked Harry if the frat kept any tampons around for their guests. He just jumped out of bed and told me to get dressed and he'd take me home.

"On the way I asked about Dick. I saw him on campus, but never at the parties. I had heard one of Harry's girlfriends had broken up with him over Dick. When I asked Harry about that, he clammed up.

"Later, I met her and learned that Harry had pressured her into sleeping with Dick. She was so impressed by the differences, in size and attitude, she decided Harry wasn't worth the trouble anymore. That's when I decided I had to meet Dick."

"Harry tells that story differently, but I know Maggie, and she probably told it straight." Kate and Polly had not seen Cynthia walk over and join them. "Holy shit, Polly! No frigging wonder you smile all the time. My God look at that cock! It must be at least eight inches and...shit, how thick is it?"

"It's nine inches, and seven inches around the base of the glans. That's before we screw. After I come, it's about ten and a quarter and six, until he comes again, then after he goes soft, it's back to nine by seven."

She nodded toward Kate. "Cindy, this is the woman the police say was attacked."

The tall blonde looked at Kate, taking in her obvious injuries. "Tell me what happened, would you? And why this, instead of letting the police handle it?"

Kate led them to some chairs near Deon and introduced him. She then explained in detail what had happened to her the night before, laying out each man's actions. When she finished telling how the men had left her lying on the ledge and driven off, Polly was quietly sobbing while Cindy's face was hard and expressionless. "That bastard," Cindy hissed. "Because he was too fucking lazy to get to work on time. That cuts it!"

She turned and stormed back to her husband. She stood there for a minute, looking indecisive, fiddling with her rings. Suddenly she backhanded his cock with her left hand, raking her engagement ring up the bottom of his shaft, across his already torn frenulum, eliciting a howl of pain. "So, a prostitute bit you for playing too rough, huh? Well, Harry, as far as I'm concerned, a pro is the only sex you'll ever get to have from now on.

"Polly, I need a favor. Can I borrow your husband's cock for a few minutes? I want to leave Harry with a present." Polly, surprised at her friend's outburst, nodded dumbly. "Dr. Davies, can you make Harry open his eyes and watch me with Dick?"

"You can, Mrs Bonesteel. Just tell him what you want him to do. Open his eyes, his mouth, climax, ejaculate, watch you, perform oral sex, masturbate. It's whatever you want."

"Okay. Harry, open your eyes and watch me fuck your friend, Dick. Then get ready to clean his cum from my pussy." She started to get up on Dick's bed when Deon stopped her.

"If you're counting on Dick being able to ejaculate, you might want to wait an hour or so. He has already come seven or eight times since we started at noon, about three and a half hours ago."

With a disappointed moue, Cindy stepped down. "Is there any way you can make him..."

"Afraid not, the last two girls only got damp powder when he came in them. The male body isn't really built for multiple times with multiple partners."

Kate broke in. "Deon, I hate to ask it of you, but could you..."

"Oh, please. I'll do any position you want, as long as he can see some other man in my cunt."

Deon grinned and nodded. He quickly stripped and then helped Cynthia out of her slacks and blouse. He led her to Harry's divan and positioned her doggy style with her hips over Harry's face, so he'd have a close up view of Deon's schlong in her pussy.

Deon got on the bed in front of Cindy and pulled her face to his groin, to his flaccidity. "I'm going to need a little help here. Watching all the screwing in this room has kind of burned me out." Cindy just smiled and inhaled the limp organ, closing her lips around the base and bouncing it on her tongue.

In seconds she was backing away, sounding like she was gagging. "What the fuck..." she exclaimed as soon as her mouth was free. "Holy shit, Polly! Come look at this fucker! I think it's bigger than your husband's; bigger around, anyhow.

"Christ, kid, take it easy when you put that in me. Needledick here is the biggest thing I've had in there in nearly twenty years."

"No kids?" he asked, getting down and walking to the head of the bed.

"No; that's another thing that has always bothered Harry about Dick. Him so much smaller than Harry and having three kids while 'big man' Harry's sperm can't hit an egg in the tunnel.

"Easy does it back there. Mmmm. Okay, slowly now. Uh huh, yes, okay, a little faster, yeah, yeah, okay, harder, uh uh uh uh uh oh god yes yes yes oh shit i'm....aaaarggggh! Oh, fuck that felt good. Did you...no? Mmmm, good; keep going until you do.

"Anal? God, no! It's all I can do to take Harry in there. You'd kill me! Just go ahead and fuck the hell out of me. Uh uh uh yes yes oh god again already! Yeeeessssss! Ahhhhh, that feels so good.

"Hunh, do I want a baby? Why? Legally, it would be Harry's, right? Conceived while I was married to him. Serve the bastard right. I don't know." She felt Deon withdraw and pushed her hips down to her husband's mouth.

"Clean my snatch, Harry, and be sure you get it all. You don't want to support someone else's kid, do you?" She looked at Deon and grinned. He sent a message to Astarte, who answered with her silver laugh. Cynthia felt a tickle in her lower abdomen.

"Congratulations," said Deon.

Cynthia's eyes widened in wonder, then with delight. "You mean..." He nodded.

"Don't put that cannon away yet, kid," called Polly. "I've got some revenge to deliver, too." She came over to Deon and Cynthia. "If, that is, you can get it up again so soon."

"Never fear," he laughed, "the everhard dick is here." Polly reached out and hefted his flaccid organ in her hand.

"Did I hear you ask Cindy if she wanted to try anal? If you want to, I can handle this back there. My Dick and I like to do it that way now and then, especially during my period. It's the only time he likes to use a rubber.

"Cindy, why don't you get him hard again, and lube him up with spit while I get in position?"

Cindy grinned and dropped to her knees, reaching for Deon's wonderwand. This time she was more careful, and only accepted his tip, which she attacked with abandon, rapidly bringing him to full erection.

Deon mounted the bed behind Polly and placed the head of his member at her crinkled hole and grabbed her hips. "I haven't done this much," he stated, "so if I start to hurt you, holler."

Polly laughed. "Oh, it's gonna hurt. When it gets too much, I'll let you know to stop." Deon began to push. "No! Wait! It's not going in. Damn. Cindy, are Dick's eyes closed? I don't want him to see this.

"Okay, sonny, you're going to need to lube that monster up in my pussy. Slowly, for god's sake! Unnnnh, okay, go ahead. Mmmmm, shit Cindy I see what you mean, ohhhunnnhh."

Polly squeezed down on Deon, stopping him. He felt her tremble as a small orgasm rippled through her. He felt a few drops of liquid escape from his rod, deep within Polly's sheath. He was about to say something when she relaxed and pulled off of his dick. Her hand came back to reposition him at her rosebud.

"Okay, kid, push now. Ungh, damn. No, don't stop...You're doing fine; just go slow at first. That's good. Wait. Back a bit. Okay; in, in, in, wait. Ohohoooh owowowoweee. That was the inside muscle. You're a lot thicker than Dick. Okay, push... back a bit... and push hard... again. unnnngh. I can feel your pubic hair on my butt. Is there more? Okay, wait a little until I can relax everything."

Deon held her hips to his stomach and sat back on his heels, pulling her with him. "What...ooooh, damn! Aaaahhhh, this feels good. Whenever you're ready now." Polly waggled her ass in Deon's lap.

Cindy looked at the pair, apparently sitting on her husband's face. "Polly, since there doesn't appear to be any running water in this room, have you thought about how you're going to clean up the nice young guy in your ass?"

"I'm not. Harry is. Why do you think I suggested it? Dick and I have done this two or three times a year since we got married. He can come like this, but I never have. This was all just for Harry."

Deon's ears pricked up. Never orgasmed anally? "Astarte?"

There was a pause before she answered. "Slow short strokes until she asks for more. Same treatment on her clitoris, and massage her right nipple; it's more sensitive than the left. As she gets aroused, she'll ask for what she needs. Pay attention."

He did. Soon Polly was moaning and asking for deeper, harder and faster strokes. Her pussy juice was dripping in Harry's eyes and mouth. In a few minutes, climaxing, she lost her ability to hold herself up on her hands and knees and collapsed on Harry, her head banging into his erection. She came again when she felt the warmth of Deon's seed splashing on her bowel walls.

She felt Deon tugging on her hips, urging her to get up. "Hey, let's not smother the guy. He's going to have a family to support," he was saying.

She struggled to push herself up, and felt the invader in her rump pull out. She moaned in disappointment, then squatted over Harry's face and commanded him to clean her anal area.

Deon and Cindy helped her down from the divan when Harry was finished and led her to sit at the other end. "My god, kid...what is your name, anyway? I know you're her son, but..."

"I'm Gideon, Deon or just Dee for short."

"Well, Dee, for someone who doesn't do anal much, you sure found all my buttons and switches. I have never experienced anything like that, front or back.

"And what do you mean, Harry's going to have a family to support? Shit if he were fertile, half the production line women in this plant would have had his kids. The whole damn town knows he can't keep his friggin zipper up. Sorry, Cindy, but that is the rumor."

"That's okay, Polly. It's more than rumor. I've lost track of the number of times I've found strange lipstick on his shorts. But, he's always home at night, and he's never hit me. I know he's been violent in the past, but this is the first time I've seen it. I'll have to see what he does after this...

"Dr. Davies, you were going to explain this procedure."

Kate looked up from her computer where she had been typing notes on the day's happenings. "Other than the three of us, and our statements, the only evidence I was kidnapped and raped is circumstantial, and it is a case of their word against mine. I know what happened, but can't prove it in a court of law. The chances were very good they'd go unpunished.

"Before I came to present this week long training, I checked into the personnel records of the individuals in the classes. Your husband has been charged with sexual harassment seven times in the past ten years. Each time the charge was withdrawn after the woman was promoted and transferred.

"I guessed there were others. I didn't think there would be this many who still had a grudge against him. I recruited them to show Harry what it was like to be the victim of a sexual assault."

"And Dick?"

"This morning, when we confronted them, Dick was given the opportunity to testify against Harry, in return all charges but aiding and abetting the kidnapping would have been dropped, and he would have been given five years probation, or he would share Harry's punishment. He chose to side with Harry. From what you have told me, there is some reason he thinks he owes Harry some sort of fealty.

"There was another part of their punishment, which I will alter for Dick, if he will accept it.

"Well, ladies, it's getting late and there are a few more women who wish to say good-bye to your husbands. Do you want to wait with me outside, or go home and wait for them."

"I think I'll go home and mix up a pitcher of Margaritas and wait for Harry. You said he won't remember anything about who did what to him. Will he remember anything about what was done?" Kate nodded. "Maybe I'll go check into the motel. He might be pretty angry when he gets home."

"Do what you must, Cynthia. Protect yourself. I can't predict his reaction any better than you, but, under hypnosis, Harry will be instructed not to react violently, and to learn how his behavior influences people around him. But there are no promises or guarantees."

"I understand. Can you tell me, what was the other part of their punishment?"

"Your husband is banned from using any computer program I have had a hand in writing. Because of the nature of the industry, that includes nearly 97% of the business and scientific software currently on the market and in use."

"That means...he can't ...you can't be serious. That will ruin him. Please, don't..." She stopped when she saw Kate's eyes harden.

Without a word, Kate turned to the table and turned her laptop around and typed a little. She showed the screen to the two wives. "These photos were taken by a police officer last night at the hospital. This is what I look like under these slacks and shirt. Your husband wanted to leave me... to rot, I believe were his words. Why should I care what happens to him?"

Deon stepped up behind her and turned her to bury her head in his shoulder, to calm her rising hysteria. His expression told the women to leave. Cynthia was sobbing softly as she left the room, Polly's arm around her shoulder.

The next few women followed the typical pattern of stopping by Dick and feeling him up, jacking his prick and tickling his balls, commenting on his size. A couple attempted to deep throat him, but for the most part, that stop was simply to calm their nerves and, in a way, test the waters. Noone attempted to make him come.

After a few moments they proceeded to Harry where the abuse became more blatant. His irritated glans was slapped, pinched, squeezed, and even twisted. One woman pushed his cock back to lay on his belly, then shoved two fingers into his anus, to massage his prostate, and ordered him to come until he was empty, painfully shooting dust. Eventually, they all got up on the bed and treated Harry to a golden shower.

Around eight o'clock, a Latina came in, the final participant. From her accent, it was fairly obvious she had not been in the country very long. Upon entering, her first words, when she saw Deon, were, "It smells in here. Like a toilet."

"Yes. There have been about 60 women in here this afternoon. With the exception of the few who came in just to see Dick, they have all expressed their opinion of Harry by urinating on him. We've tried to contain the urine and its smell, but the process they've had to use isn't very efficient."

"You have to stay?"

"Yes, I am really here for your protection, so Harry can't hurt himself and blame it on one of you. But, don't be embarrassed. I've seen more breasts and vulvas today than if I went to a nudist convention. If you're like the others, it seems as soon as your clothes are gone, and you focus on why you're here, it won't bother you either."

"It's not being naked; it's what I am going to do. Can Senor Hardin, how do you say, squirt his seed?"

Deon nodded. "Ejaculate or come, just tell him to, when you want it to happen."

"When he comes, when I tell you, can you make Harry open his mouth?" Deon grinned and nodded.

"This," he thought, "is going to be fun."

Rosa Gomez stepped up to Dick and gently took hold of his phallus and stroked it. "Senor Dick, forgive me for playing with your la verga (cock), but I need some of your seed to feed to el puerco (the pig), Harry. Senor, when I have my mouth on him, please tell him." She bent down and covered Dick's glans with her mouth, her eyes on Deon's.

His enjoyment of the moment was evident. His grin, he felt, must go from ear to ear. He gave the instructions she asked for and watched as she caught Dick's sparse spend in her cheeks and carefully transported it to Harry, where she let it, mixed with her saliva, dribble into his open mouth.

"I hope you like that, Harry, because I have more for you. Today, when we hear you were leaving, my friends and I went into your office and search it. I find our green cards which you stole from us. We sent them to the HR department where they belong.

"But before that, in your office, we decide we all want to give you a present. We clean off the top of your desk and all four of them fucked my pussy. I plug all their cum in me with a tampon, then let all of them fuck my ass and I plug it. And now it is time to unwrap your presents."

She got on the divan and straddled Harry, her vulva directly over his open mouth. She reached down and pulled the string dangling from her labia. The plug seemed to draw out the liquid it was damming in her vagina. It appeared to squirt directly into Harry's mouth. When the flow dropped to a trickle, she commanded him to swallow, and re-open his mouth.

She shifted her position an inch or so forward and reached between her legs to extract the second tampon. Deon cringed at the thought of what was about to flow into Harry's mouth.

As soon as the tampon was out, there was a fanfaronade of flatulence, spraying a mix of liquids and small solids all over the bottom of Harry's face. Rosa ordered Harry to swallow, then lick her perineal area clean.

When he was done, she ordered him to open his mouth and fed him the used tampons, ordering him to close his mouth and suck them dry.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Astarte Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds