Astarte Ch. 06

"It won't be easy, but we'll be okay. I teach junior high math. Thank you for caring." She looked at the bed, then back at Deon, her hunger plain. "I don't suppose..."

Before she realized it, her panties were gone and Deon was buried balls deep in her. Although she tried to muffle her scream, the people in the living room smiled in embarrassment when they heard her climax. Polly commented that Deon had said Cindy was going to have a baby, and wondered how he knew.

Kate just smiled and said, "If he said so, you can pretty well bet on it. He has a way of knowing those things about the women he's been with."

"He's an amazing young man. I've never seen anyone face Harry down like that," Dick said.

"Yes, he can be. He often surprises me. I wonder, sometimes, where the shy little boy I raised went."

The other couple laughed and agreed, kids were often surprising, especially to parents.

On their way back to the motel, Kate called Cliff Smythe and convinced him to continue the insurance at its current level for the two men, payable to the families instead of the company. She also called the DA and Sheriff and informed them of Dick's agreement to plead to aiding and abetting. A court appearance for the next morning was arranged.

In their room, Kate stood in front of the nearly full length mirror, examining her bruises. Those on her breasts and around the vulva were already changing to yellow. Even her abdomen seemed less black, more of a purple.

"I can't believe it," she commented to Deon, running her hand over the bruised areas, "I usually take forever to get rid of bruises like these. Even my hand hurts less and I can move my fingers more, almost like my arm wasn't broken."

"It's probably Astarte. She told me last night that her boss, a god named Amun, told her to hurry up and finish with us. As soon as you are sufficiently healed, she has to leave us."

"Amun? Wasn't he one of the Egyptian gods? Actually part of several. There was Amun-hotep, and Amun-ra, that I can remember. Difficult to conceive of gods having bosses, but I guess...like Jupiter and Juno being king and queen of the greco-roman gods. Well, tell her thank you for me.

"Did she prompt you to take on Harry?"

"Prompt me? Unh-uh, she just took over my body and attacked him. I told you; she is the goddess of love, and war."

"Do you think he will do as she said? She dictated a pretty drastic role reversal there. Cynthia doesn't really seem like the domineering type."

"She'll do okay. Besides..." and he told her about Harry's future.

"Because of what I made happen yesterday? Oh, Deon! I didn't mean..."

"Not you, Kate! And not Astarte. She made it clear, Harry's fate was dictated by some other god he pissed off by his actions. And it had to be someone pretty powerful, because they aren't supposed to interfere with us at all. The god who put Astarte in her statue was banished from their home because of what they did to you and to her, forcing her to interact with a human."

"You believe in them, don't you?"

"Don't you? Look at me, Mom. A month ago, I couldn't even get a decent hello from a waitress. Yesterday, half the women who came into that room offered me a piece. Sally and I have wanted each other for four years, but it would never have happened without Astarte. And you. What are the odds we'd be together if not for her?"

Kate nodded. "It's just so..." She shrugged. "I don't know. Everything I have studied...they just don't fit into my rationality."

"Mine, either, still..." They looked at each other, and simultaneously laughed at their perplexity. He walked up to his mother and gathered her in his arms, pressing her nudity to his. "We don't have to understand. Astarte said just enjoy the gifts. Shall we?"

"I'd love to, but I still have to see the doctor. I don't think it would be good to show him a just used vagina so soon after being forcibly raped, do you?

"But there might be something I can do for you," she grinned, pushing him to sit on the bed. She dropped to her knees and pushed her head forward, into his crotch. He caught his breath and laid back, to enjoy the gift.

The visit to the doctor was unremarkable. The doctor was pleased and attributed her rapid recovery to her overall superb health. He offered to forward a copy of his findings and recommendations to her personal physician back in Cornwall. Kate thanked him and said she'd see her doctor and let him decide if he needed anything more than her verbal report.

The court hearing the next morning was equally uneventful. The judge was a little surprised by the leniency of the punishment, given the gravity of the charge, and questioned Kate about her opinion. When he learned that she had brokered the deal, he shrugged his shoulders and imposed the agreed on sentence.

Dick and Polly thanked Kate for her understanding. She hugged each of them and wished them well. A warrant was issued for the arrest of Harry, who had disappeared.

They were able to catch a red eye flight to LAX, which entailed a flight to Memphis, then a direct flight to LA. They left at eleven PM, local time, and with a short layover in Memphis, arrived in LA at four AM, local time. Kate had arranged a private charter to get them to San' Angelo at noon the next day. Sally met them there in Deon's car.

Her first sight of her mother caused her to gasp, distressed at the sight her mother presented. Kate's face was beginning to heal. The eye patch was gone, revealing a dark purple bruit surrounding her eye orbit.

The bruise which had covered her right cheek was beginning to fade, and was a mottled mixture of black, purple, red and yellow. In patches, small areas of normally colored skin could barely be seen.

Sally ran to her mother as soon as she had cleared the concourse gate. "Mom! Are you alright? What happened to your face? And eye? Why is your arm in a cast? Jeezus Christopher, mother, what in hell happened to you in St Louis?"

Kate greeted her daughter with a one armed hug. "I am perfectly alright, Sally. Deon can fill you in on the ride home. Let's get our luggage and get out of here. Spending six hours in an airplane is no longer my idea of fun. Why don't you go get the car and meet us outside?"

Deon drove home, with Sally riding shotgun. Kate was reclining on the back seat, her back propped up in a corner, one leg across the rear seat. When Deon checked on her in the rearview, it looked like she was asleep. As he watched, a small silver orb settled into Kate's chest. "Astarte?"

"Nothing to worry about, Gideon. I am just expediting her healing. After all, she must be in good health to nourish the baby she and you conceived last weekend."

"You mean...and it's okay?"

"Yes, he is okay, and I am endeavoring to make sure he stays okay. Now, keep your eyes on the road. I don't trust these horseless chariot s; they go too fast." Deon grinned, partly at Astarte's comment on cars, partly at her news.

"What happened in St Louis? Why did you have to leave here in such a hurry Tuesday night?" Sally interrupted his thoughts. She looked at him, waiting for an answer. "And why are you grinning like a Cheshire cat?"

Ignoring the last question, Deon brought Sally up to date on what had happened to their mother in the past week. "And they all pissed on him? Good; the son of a bitch is lucky I wasn't there. I would have walked all over his cock and balls, making sure they weren't useable. Have they caught him yet?"

"Not as of eleven last night. But they will. He's not dumb, but I don't think he's smart enough to stay uncaught for long. His size and his temper are against him." They were home, at the house in San' Angelo Deon had rented.

As soon as she entered the house, Kate made a beeline for the master bath and started to draw a bath. Without thinking, she called Deon to help her. Sally looked at her brother and raised her eyebrows, then grinned and gave him a thumbs up. He just shook his head and went to see what his mother needed.

She was having a problem unbuttoning her shirt with one hand. When Deon got it unfastened, he turned her to take it off her shoulders. When she turned back, braless, she saw Sally standing in the door, smiling. Kate immediately grasped the implication of calling Deon to help her with her bath.

She smiled and shrugged. "I guess it runs in the family. Are we going to need a schedule for who sleeps where?"

Sally laughed. "Maybe. Mary came up with me to start her new job. She's been sleeping in the guest room since Deon didn't get a chance to set up the room in the basement he promised her."

"That's us three, and Bertie. Anyone else, Dee?" his mother asked, climbing into the tub. "Help me sit, honey. Between the break and the bruising, I'm too achey to trust my balance." She settled back in the warm bath water.

"You two go figure out sleeping arrangements. For the next few days, I'll be abstaining from sex, but I'll take my turns in his bed. I've grown used to having him there." She closed her eyes and was soon in the half sleep warm baths seem to induce.

"So, who's Bertie?" Sally asked as they walked back to the living room, holding his arm. "And is there anyone else?"

"Noone else I foresee, on a regular basis, but Bertie. Remember the Art History instructor I was complaining about last year. I was assigned to her class this summer when I registered to take the advanced course. That's Bertie, Dr Roberta McGee..." and he went on to tell Sally about Bertie.

"OMG, Deon, that is so weird. It's one thing to be able to screw anyone you want, but to get your teacher...damn, you could literally fuck yourself through the rest of your college career. You would just have to choose the right teachers; the ones you wouldn't mind fucking for an A."

"Maybe, but Astarte has told me it was meant as a gift to enjoy. I think if I start to abuse it that way, she'd take it back, and not too gently. That reminds me. There's someone I have to go see. Can you give Mom a hand getting out of the tub? I should be back in a couple of hours."

Deon pulled into the parking lot at the diner. It was the mid-afternoon lull, and the lot was nearly empty. Walking in, he saw Mary working the counter. Karen was not to be seen. He waved at Mary, who flashed him a welcoming smile.

He had just settled into his favorite booth, next to the door to the kitchen, when Karen appeared through the kitchen doors. When she saw him, a smile flitted across her face before her expression settled into a frown.

Inwardly, Deon grimaced, guessing at the cause of her irritation. He stood up and caught up with her at the register.

"Karen, can I talk to you. I need to apologize for what happened last week when I was in here with my mother."

She looked at him, her face blank, then nodded. "Follow me," she ordered and led him back through the kitchen doors and kitchen, to a small office beyond the storeroom. She locked the door behind them. "Go on."

"That day, I used a form of hypnosis to make you do something you probably wouldn't ordinarily do on such short acquaintance. I'm sorry. It was wrong."

Without a word, Karen's hand came up and struck his cheek. It was somewhere between an outright slap and a firm pat, hard enough to be felt, but not so hard as to hurt. "That's for forcing me into something I don't ordinarily do," she said, then grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her for a fierce kiss.

Breaking the kiss, she turned and leaned on the desk and pulled up the back of her skirt. "Now, do it again," she said with a wide smile.

Deon was a bit taken aback. "Are you sure, Karen? Do you really want..."

Karen turned to face him. "What? Do you need someone else here with you? Aren't I enough? Is there something about me turning you off? I'm offering you pussy with no strings, no expectations except a good time. What else do you need?"

He grinned. "Nothing; I was just surprised. I thought you were mad at me."

"I was for a few minutes after you and your mother left. I wanted more. Then, you haven't been around since then and I began to wonder if you'd ever come back, or if I'd ever get another chance. That afternoon was the first time I've had sex since my husband got sick over twelve years ago. I had forgotten how pleasurable it is just to have a live cock in me.

"I guess I'm going to have to find someone for regular sex, but until then, I'm willing to use your guilty feelings to get an occasional lay. Now, you going to do me here, or come to my house tonight?"

Deon's grin got wider and he reached for the older woman. "The woman who showed me how to use the hypnotic trick said I should only use it for the pleasure of both parties. It'll be my pleasure to pleasure you." His hands glided over her ample bosom, eliciting moans of pleasure and appreciation from both of them.

"Oooh, damn, that feels good," cooed Karen, "but right now I'm so frigging wet, I'm going to have to change my panties when we're done. I appreciate the attempt at foreplay, but unless you need it to get in the mood, I'm ready to get screwed."

Deon's hands went to her shoulders and applied light pressure. Karen smiled and started reaching for his waistband and belt. By the time she was on her knees, his pants and jockeys were around his ankles. She leaned forward and slurped his semi into her warm, vacuum-like mouth, caressing his crown with her tongue. He was hard enough to service her in an instant.

"More of that later," she said, releasing him. "Right now, I want to get fucked, hard. Ready, sonny?" she asked, turning around to lean on the desk, and reaching up her skirt to remove her panties. Deon stepped up behind her and lifted her skirt onto her back.

He slid his hands down over her ass, caressing it, moving his right hand down to slide his two middle fingers into her opening, while his left hand moved around front to search out her clit. He withdrew his fingers and slid his cock up and down her slit before positioning it to enter her.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back at the same time he thrust forward. If there had been pictures on the wall, they would have rattled, her moan was so loud. "Unnggghhh! Oh, shiiiit that feels soooo goooood!" she moaned. "Fuck me now, you little bastard. Fuck me hard and fast. Use me use my cunt my ass just fuck meeeee oh god that is so nice more fucker nnnnngggghhh god yessss oh shit I'm cooommming!"

She began to spasm, thrusting her hips back and forth on his cock. Moaning loudly, interspersing grunts in the moan," nnnnghnnnnghnnngh..."

She was still moaning and thrusting when Deon sprayed the walls of her sheath with his babyseed., intensifying Karen's orgasm. Her volume increased and then she seemed to collapse on the desk, breathing heavily.

Deon leaned over her, supporting himself on the desk on his elbows. When his staff had softened enough to drop out of her, he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, then moved to sit in the chair by the desk. Karen smiled at him from where she lay on the desk.

She pushed herself to standing and walked to him. She put her hands on his knees and spread them, then bent over and took his flaccid prick in her mouth and sucked it clean. "Mmm, good. You have sweet cum. Must eat a lot of fruit," she said standing up. She found her panties on the floor where she had dropped them. She reached under her skirt and used them to wipe her crotch.

The knock on the door startled both of them. Without thinking of Deon's state of undress, Karen shouted, "Come in."

Mary stuck her head in the door. She gave a yelp of surprise when she saw Deon, half nude, sitting in the boss's chair. "Uhhh, Karen, Marie, the new girl, is here to start. You said to have her come in a little early to do the paperwork."

She couldn't keep her eyes off Deon or the laugh out of her voice.

"Oh...yeah...tell her I'll be out in a minute. And that's all you have to tell her, Mary."

"Okay. Glad to see you're back, Deon. Good trip?"

"Not especially; tell you about it later." Mary nodded and withdrew.

Karen looked at him, inquisitively. "I rent her a room," he explained, without elaborating.

When he re-entered the diner's dining room, he saw the new girl waiting at the counter by the cash register. She looked familiar, but he wasn't able to place her. She looked up and saw him and Karen coming through the kitchen door together. A look of surprise and alarm registered on her face. And then Deon recognized her.

Karen walked to the register, pulling Deon with her. "Mary, come here. Hi, Marie; glad to see you're early.

"Girls, this is Deon, one of my favorite regular customers. He has done me some big favors in the past." Mary found it impossible to hide her smile. Karen noticed and gave her a dirty look. "Not that kind, Mary. He made it possible for me to regain control of the kitchen and avoid some legal trouble. He eats free whenever he comes in. Whatever he wants."

With an impish grin which suited her face, and born of a sense of humor rooted in her new found sexuality, Mary asked, "Including us?"

Karen looked at her, shocked speechless, then laughed. "That is entirely up to you, as long as the other customers are all looked after."

Marie, the new girl, was trying hard not to laugh, and was succeeding in not getting caught looking at Deon. Karen dismissed Mary and asked Deon if he needed something to eat. He nodded and went back to his booth to wait for Mary while Karen gave Marie the new-hire paper work.

When Mary came to take his order, he asked her, "When did Jordan show up?"

"Wednesday, I was at the Mall and found her sitting on a bench outside the food court, crying. She was trying to find a job, she said, but wasn't having any luck. Without any experience, storekeepers are kind of leery hiring someone her age. Karen said she'd give her a try when I asked that afternoon; she said it would give me a chance to spend more time in the kitchen.

"She and her Ma are here taking classes, like me. Jordan, she goes by Marie now, wants to go into Social Work, and her Ma into Art and fashion design."

"Good for them." he glanced at the menu, not really seeing it, suddenly realizing he hadn't eaten since they ate at the LA airport. "I'll have a hot turkey sandwich with mashed. And some coffee." She brought the coffee a few minutes later.

"Shit, Dee! You'll never believe what just happened. Karen caught the cook smoking pot out back and fired his ass. I've got to cook and serve the evening fare. Karen said she can help prepare the ingredients, but the actual cooking...what am I going to do? Marie hasn't ever worked, not really. And Karen says Saturdays are her busy nights. And..."

"Easy, Mary. Relax. You'll do fine. I want you to think only about the kitchen, about what has to happen, in what order, and then do it. I promise, you'll do fine." Mary visibly relaxed. "Send Marie out with my sandwich when it's ready. Now, go make Karen glad she hired you."

After a short wait, Marie brought his sandwich and potatoes to him. "Here you are, Deon. Thank you for pretending not to recognize me. I've told Karen a lot about my family; enough so she knows why I've changed my name and appearance, anyway.

"Mom and I found most of the cash, and used a lot of it to hire Dad and them a lawyer. Not that they'll be able to do much but make sure their rights are observed."

She sighed and shrugged, then started to turn away. She turned back with a small smile. "In case you're interested, I'm on the menu, too."

"Be careful what you offer, Jordie. I expect my partners to be monogamous."

"But you don't promise to be monogamous?"

"That's right."

She thought for a few seconds. "And if I accept that, how often would I see you?"

He thought, counting. "Once, twice a week. Sometimes, maybe more, maybe less."

"Could you work in Momma, too?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Astarte Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds