Astarte Ch. 06

Then she stood up, feet on either side of his head, and released her golden shower. When she was done, she stepped down and looked at her victim. "No more cock sucks for you, puerco."

She looked at his cock, and laughed. "It look like someone beat me to it. Good for them." She looked at Deon. "If you know who did this, tell them gracias for me and my sister." She turned to look back at Harry. "Puerco!" she said and spit in his face. Then she dressed and left without looking back.

Harry called his mother, who was waiting with Gary Daniels, in his office, discussing the ramifications of the afternoon. They joined Deon and his charges in the conference room. The smell made Daniels' stomach turn. "Shit, we'll never get this smell out of here."

"Sure you can, just keep a small open flame burning in here all day for a week or so. After you shampoo the carpets. They got kind of wet," replied Deon. "Shall I wake these guys, but keep them in thrall, so to speak?"

"Under your spell?" asked Kate. Her son nodded.

"How'd you do that, anyway?" asked Daniels. "I didn't see any of the usual hocus pocus hypnotists usually use."

"Stage hypnotists, you mean. I have my own special technique. Nobody else has been able to use it. Do you want them awake, or not?" he asked.

"Were there any great revelations after the wives left?" Kate asked.

"Apparently, Harry was in the habit of confiscating green cards and blackmailing female immigrants for sex, and probably free work from the men. A Latina came in at the end of the day and told Harry they had broken into his office and retrieved their green cards and sent them to HR, where they belonged." He gave a small laugh. "When she saw the condition of his prick, she said to say gracias to whomever did what she wanted to do."

They woke the two miscreants and gave them their final instructions-about forgetting anyone they might have recognized that day, but remembering what had been done to them, and how it felt to be the helpless victim of an attack.

The naked pair were accompanied through the production department, to the sounds of hoots, hollers and whistles, to a shower room and allowed to wash off the remnants of the day, then put into the T-Bird and sent on their way. Kate made arrangements to see Dick and Polly at their home the next day.

Deon let Kate into the rental car and stowed her trolley in the back seat. Then he got in the driver's seat and pulled out of the lot onto the highway. It took about ten minutes to get to the Travelers' Inn, where Kate was staying. At the front desk, they registered Deon and picked up the key.

Neither had spoken since they left the plant. Deon looked closely at his mother. Kate was looking more and more distraught. He walked up to her and pulled her into his arms, her head on his shoulder. She began to sob softly.

"Let's get you into bed," he said, pulling back and reaching for the buttons on her blouse.

"I don't know if it'll come off over the cast. I had an awful time getting it on."

"Astarte, help! Please." In a trice, Kate's blouse was lying on the bed. She smiled.

"That's a good trick. Can she teach it to you?"

Deon returned her smile and shook his head, while reaching for the button in the waistband of her slacks. He looked down to see what he was doing, and for the first time saw what Harry had done to his mother. He sucked in his breath and swore.

Kate reached up to touch his face, tears in her eyes. "It's okay, Dee. The doctors tell me it's all superficial, and should disappear in a couple of weeks. Hurry up. I'm awfully tired."

He finished removing her slacks and bra and helped her into bed. He quickly removed his clothes, down to his boxers, and got in bed beside her. He reached out and pulled her to him, wrapping his leg over her hips. She was shaking, and in a moment began to sob, loud wracking sobs. Deon held onto her, offering the comfort of his touch and embrace.

It took Kate nearly an hour and a half to calm down and fall asleep. Deon had just become aware of her quiet, even breathing when he noticed a silver aura floating just above the other bed in the room. "Astarte?"

She appeared, lying on the bed, wearing a gauze-like gown. "Come, join me. Kathryn will sleep now, until light."

Deon eased his way out of Kate's arms and the bed and joined his goddess. "Did you enjoy your interlude with the wives? I attempted to increase their libido for you." She reached for his still mostly flaccid phallus. "I thought you might need some relief after watching all those naked women abuse those two men. And they would be better than the two virgins who preceded them."

"Well, the virgins would have been okay, but the Latina at the end of the day, she would have been real nice. She was almost as pretty as you."

Astarte beamed. "Flatterer. I considered her for you, but one of the men whose seed she fed to el puerco, as she called him, had recently come down with a contagious virulent liver disease, something C-one . My information source tells me neither the immigrant nor Harry will live out the year."

"What about the girl?"

"Irony of ironies. When she started working for Harry, he insisted she get a vaccine he turned down, to prevent her catching it.

"Enough of them. I called you over here because watching all that sex play today has me extremely aroused, and I can't think of anyone better to help me calm down; can you?"

Deon's answer was to bend down and slurp her nipple into his mouth at the same time his hand searched for the juncture of her thighs. Astarte moaned when he discovered the dampness indicating she was ready for him.

He pushed her onto her back and got into position between her knees. He released her nipple and moved up to capture her lips with his. As their tongues intermingled, he slid into her.

He pulled her legs up so her knees rested on his shoulders. His arms went around her, so she was bent in two, with his nearly nine inches of male meat completely engulfed in her quim. She moaned her pleasure and began to thrust her hips at him.

"Fuck me, motherfucker," she hissed at him. "Fuck me as hard and fast as you can. Give me all the seed you have. Come with me to Olympus and live as a god. Come in me and feel immortal. Harder, master Gideon. Motherfucker Gideon. Seducer of sisters, hijacker of gods' privileges, despoiler of virgins, fuck me, mortal! I command you! Yess! Faster! Harder! Do it do it do it do do do do do do do do do oh fuck, Amun! IIIIiiiiiiiiiiii..." her body went into full rigor as her legs straightened, pushing Gideon out of her.

He immediately scrambled back between her legs and reentered her, continuing his furious pumping for several seconds before he felt the turmoil in his balls and then suddenly he was coating the inside of the goddess's love sheath.

He collapsed on her, pressing her breasts into her chest wall, while his cock continued to spasm, adding to the sperm load she was garnering. Astarte lifted his face and fastened her lips to his. "Lovely," came the message in his head.

They coupled twice more, finishing up their lovemaking with Astarte in the cowgirl position, thoroughly enjoying the freedom it gave her. "Thank you for this, Gideon, my lover. In all of my experience, I cannot remember doing this.

"Although I am the goddess of love, I am supposed to be submissive, and accept what my lover gives me, even with mortals. Amun may regret letting me return."

"Letting you return? What do you mean?"

"When your mother was attacked last night, he learned of the struggle between Neffi, Ra and me. He was extremely upset with them because we are not supposed to interfere with your lives or fates.

"He was also upset because Ra's spell forced me to interact with you. Amun could have ordered me to abandon you and your mother, but he knew, because of Kathryn's precarious situation, that would have been wrong, and sent me back to see that she was okay.

"As soon as she is sufficiently recovered, I must return to Ben-Ben, or, as you call it, Olympus. You will retain my gift, but use it wisely. Do not use it show off your power, as you did with Karen; nor to hurt someone, unless, as with Harry, it is the only way to achieve justice. It is a gift meant to bring you and others pleasure, just as you have given me joy.'

"I understand. I will try to do as you say."

"I know. You are a good man, Gideon, and your intentions are good. You are going to do a great many great things and achieve much success. Now it is almost light and Kathryn will soon awaken. It is time for you to return." Gideon had a sense of floating. He looked down and saw he was still joined with Astarte, but they were floating above the beds.

He did a double take. In the bed where he had held his mother, there were two bodies: Kate's and-his? Astarte laughed at his perplexity. She lowered them so he-his essence/spirit/ghost-settled into his body and she settled into Kate's. "I love you," he whispered. She nodded, beaming.

Kate stirred in his arms. "Mmm, Deon?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Mmmm. I'm glad you came. Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mom; I'm fine. How do you feel?"

"'M okay. Take off my panties, will you?"

"Mom?"

"Take off my panties. If today is the last day of my life, I don't want to die knowing Harry Bonesteel was the last man I had sex with. I want you to make love with me. Can you do that?"

"But the tearing in your vagina..."

"Not as bad as it looks. Harry wasn't that big, you might have noticed. I've done more damage to myself with a vibrator." She opened her eyes to look at him. "Now, are you going to help me, or do I need to go someplace and pick up a stranger?" Her smile betrayed her knowledge of his answer.

"It's okay, Mom; I'm all the stranger you need." He got up on his knees, straddling hers and reached for her bikinis. She lifted her hips, then sat up and fastened her lips to his.

"Just go slow and be gentle. I don't care if I climax. I just want to feel you in me. Come if you can."

He knew Astarte was with Kate, experiencing everything Kate did. He began to move in his mother, slowly pumping in and out, his strokes exposing about a third of his staff. Kate moaned in appreciation. Her arms and legs found their way around his shoulders and hips. "Lovely," she whispered.

He slid his arms under her to take his weight and lowered his chest to hers, pillowing himself on her breasts. "Yes, you are," he replied. Her arms tightened, pulling him closer. They fell asleep like that.

The maid knocking on the door woke them. Their shout to wait interrupted her opening the door. They were on their sides, wrapped up in each other, the head of Deon's flaccid member caught by the tip of his foreskin in her labia majora. They laughed aloud.

"Ooooohhhh," moaned Kate. "That hurts. Shit, I ache all over. Damn you, Harry; I feel worse today than I did yesterday."

"I'll go run you a warm bath, then run out for coffee and something for breakfast.

"Unless we can get a red eye out of St Lou, we're stuck here until tomorrow. Is there anything you wanted to do besides talk to the Hardins?"

"Some more like this morning, if you're up to it."

"For you? Anytime. I'll also get some stuff for sandwiches, then."

"Typical man. You have two hungers, and as long as they're satisfied, you don't give a shit about anything else." Her smile was nearly normal. Obscured only by the bandage covering her eye. "I have to check in at the hospital, to change this eyepatch."

"Damn!" he said, grinning, "'s always something!" He ducked the pillow she threw and slipped into the bathroom. In a second she heard the water running.

Using the GPS on Kate's cell pone, they had no problem finding the Hardin house, a large rambling ranch style home. Cindy was there, also. She had spent the night there, with her friend. "I waited at home, for Harry, but he was in a foul mood, so I called Polly and she said come over. Do you mind if I listen to what you propose for Dick?"

Kate looked at the Hardins, who both nodded. She shrugged. "It is really up to them. My proposal is simple. Dick, you confess to aiding and abetting in the kidnap. I have spoken to the District Attorney and to the Sheriff.

"They will support a recommendation for six months in jail, followed by three years supervised probation, or weekends in jail for a year, followed by four years probation. You would participate in the vocational training program the Sheriff is instituting, building and rehabbing computers. With your experience, he said, he would use you as a peer supervisor.

"Upon your release from jail, your old job would be waiting for you, no restrictions on computer use." She paused. Looking him in the eyes, she went on, "You would have to allocute to your crime, describing everything that happened the other night."

Dick sat there, stunned. Polly was quietly weeping. "Do it!" exploded Cindy. "You're a damn fool if you don't do it, Dick. You don't owe Harry a friggin' thing. Every good thing he's ever achieved has been because of you. What ever he did for you, you have more than repaid."

Dick nodded, looking at Kate. "I...I will...I'll take it, the six months in jail, and I'll tell the court what Harry did Tuesday."

Just then, there was a pounding on the door. "Cindy! Cindy! Are you there?" It was Harry at the door.

Polly answered the door. She had barely cracked it when Harry pushed his way into the house. He stormed into the living room where the group was sitting.

The first person he saw was Kate. "What the fuck are you..." Then he saw Deon and quieted down. "What's going on? They still trying to get to you, Dick? You keep quiet, and they can't do a thing." He looked around and saw his wife sitting in a side chair.

"Cindy! Where you been? Why'd you leave me alone last night? Shit, I couldn't sleep for worrying about you."

"Bullshit, Harry," she replied. "If you were worrying, it was about your own fat ass. That's all you ever worry about. Even with Dick, you're not worrying about him or what might happen to him and Polly. It's you, just like it's always been.

"Stick to your decision, Dick. Harry'll survive; he always does. Go home, Harry. I'll be there when I decide what I'm going to do."

"When you decide...Bullshit!" he exploded. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to standing. "You come now, bitch, or you won't ever get back in the house. Where's your bag?"

Deon felt Astarte's anger flare as she took control of his physical body. He was on his feet in a flash and spun the large man around. "Let her go," he growled.

Harry, surprised, sneered at the slightly built six-footer. "Go wipe your nose, squirt, 'n' keep it out of business that ain't yours." He put his hand on Deon's chest and shoved. Deon simply reached up and pushed the hand away. The big man frowned and again attempted to push Deon out of the way.

"I said to let go of her," Deon repeated, softly. To those listening carefully, there was a menacing tone in the young man's words, but Harry was beyond listening carefully. He pulled his arm back to punch the young man who was in his way.

At some level, he recognized Deon as Kate's son, which added to the joy he anticipated when he flattened the interfering son of a bitch. He directed the blow at the spot right between Deon's eyes.

Harry could feel nothing but pain as Deon squeezed the hand that had been aimed at his face. The larger man was on his knees, his arm out straight, angled toward his back. It felt like his hand was caught in a vise, being crushed, the pain so severe he was unable to talk.

Deon was talking. "Now listen to me, you worthless piece of drek. Listen and obey. You are going to stand up and walk with me to your car. You will go home and clean up any mess you made last night when you got home. You will do all the stuff you call woman's work you can find: laundry, dusting, vacuuming, dishes, anything you would expect your wife to do for you. Do you understand?

"When your wife returns to you, you will do whatever she tells you to do. If she says leave her alone, you will go to another room. If she says kiss her cunt, you will drop to your knees and kiss her cunt. If she says french her ass, you will shove your tongue so far up her asshole, she'll feel it on her tonsils. Do I make myself clear?

"When she tells you to shit, you ask how much, what color and where. Understand?

"Until she says otherwise, you are her lowest slave. And you will love it. Until she says different, that tiny needledick you are so proud of stays hidden in your pants. You don't even jackoff without her permission. Got It?

"If she takes a lover, when they come to the house, you will welcome him or her. If Cynthia wants you to help guide his prick into her, you will do so with a sincere smile, because she is enjoying herself. That is your primary purpose-to help and allow her to find enjoyment in her life. Is that clear?" Deon released the pressure on the arm and fist he was holding. "Answer me, you sack of shit!"

"Y...Y...Ye...Yes, I understand. Please, let me go; you're breaking my hand."

"What do you understand?"

"That I am Cynthia's slave, to...to...c.. carry out wh..whatever... she says... to..to do... to.. h..elp her joy."

Deon turned to Cynthia. "Any questions?"

"H...Hu...How did you..."

"I been working out. He'll do as you say, now. If he doesn't, I'll come back and tear off this arm," he said, shaking the hand he still held. "You know that, don't you, Harry?" The big man nodded, grimacing in pain. "Get up now; it's time for you to go do your chores."

Harry stumbled to his feet and was led by Deon outside and to the curb, where he had parked. Deon didn't release him until the car door was opened. There was a flash of resentment across Harry's face. Deon felt Astarte's anger flare up when he saw it. He pushed Harry into the car.

"I want you to remember what happened in this house, and what you were told to do. Because if you don't, I will return. The next time I see you, that'll be the last time anyone sees you. Believe that. And if anything happens that hurts or harms Cynthia, I'll come hunting for you. Now leave." He stood in the road, watching Harry drive away, until the car turned the corner at the end of the next block.

Cynthia was waiting for him just inside the door. She threw her arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder, at the same time thanking him. He held her, remembering yesterday. "We need to talk," he whispered to her. She looked up into his face, her cheeks glistening, and nodded. She took his hand and led him to the guest room she had used.

Deon sat her down on the edge of the bed and sat with her, their knees touching. "Don't ask how I know, or who was responsible, but yesterday, during his ordeal, Harry was infected with an STD, one that is usually fatal. From what I know about this particular class of diseases, there aren't any specific symptoms, until the liver fails. By then it's too late, and there is no known cure. You must avoid sex with him, or insist he use a condom. If you have oral sex with him, you must use a female condom,"

"I understand. How long..."

"That depends on the strain and Harry's physical condition. It could be a couple of years, or as soon as Christmas. I don't want to pry, but does Harry have insurance?"

"Mostly the insurance his work provided, but that ends at the end of the month. And the house will be paid off. The mortgage insurance will make the house payments for six months because he lost his job, and will pay it off in case of death. Why?"

"Because I don't think you should suffer because your husband turned out to be an asshole. I'll talk with my mother and see if we can't convince the company to keep the insurance in effect for a year. The only other question is living expenses."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Astarte Ch. 06
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds