At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 01

There were now nine twenties on my pile. Again a small voice in the back of my head -- 'You've just tasted another woman's pussy for the first time'.

"Ok lovely Sophie. You've done very well and performed all your tasks admirably. I am now going to put you on trust to do the last one for me."

I nodded again. Somehow I was enjoying this little game. "You can trust me Amanda."

"Good girl. I now want you to go back downstairs and into the ladies toilets. I want you to masturbate with this, then lick it clean when you have come. Is that clear?" She handed me a small, perfectly shaped dildo about half the size of Jack's erection, along with the pile of twenties.

"Absolutely, Amanda. Perfectly clear. Thank you."

"Good girl. Now, while I finish off this fine young man and that champagne, what is the first thing you must do?"

I thought for a moment. "Fuck off?"

"Good girl!"

Five minutes later I was sitting on the toilet in the ladies downstairs. I had my feet braced against the door and was trying to remember if it opened inwards or outwards. If it was outwards I could be in big trouble very soon the way I was pushing. The little blue dildo was a blur in my left hand as my right played my clitoris as hard as I played bass guitar in the college heavy-metal band. I managed to keep it to a muffled sob as I came and sat for a good five minutes before getting my breath back. I then sucked and licked the dildo clean as instructed.

My panties were not going to be comfortable on the walk home so I found a sanitary bag and put them in my shoulder bag with the dildo and 'tip'. I was glad the hotel uniform skirt was long as the wind was whipping up but nevertheless, I got a few up-skirt cold breezes as I went home 'au naturel'.

I was so glad my folks were away in Portugal for a bit of winter sun. I really needed to move into a flat somewhere nearer college in Chesterham, the main town a few miles from the village, but Becky kept talking about moving in with her boyfriend and I didn't fancy sharing with people I didn't know.

At that moment it was perfect. I went straight upstairs, chose my largest vibe and began getting off all over again; thinking about that huge silky cock and what it would feel like to have it filling me up. I thought about Amanda's sultry, compelling voice gently instructing me what to do. I thought of meekly complying with everything she had asked. Allowing her to suck my wet finger; sucking hers in response. Then masturbating at her command.

I should have lain there horror-struck, but it all seemed so natural.

The only thing that did worry me a little was that no matter how hard I tried, I had absolutely no recollection of what Amanda or Jack looked like.

Chapter 2: Sophie

I got there at eleven for my shift the next day. Four hours was not bad and it meant I had the evening free. I was hoping to hook up with Ryan later, but also wondered if there would be any further tasks to perform. I still felt a glow at the thought of what I had done. I had sucked and licked at a stranger's cock in front of another woman and had loved every minute of it. My inner voice should be yelling, 'Slut!' at me, but all I could think at that moment was, 'Go Sophie!'

I still could not recall a single detail of Amanda and... bloody hell, I couldn't even remember the guy's name now, never mind what he looked like.

Katie seemed to be looking at me somewhat oddly and I wondered if she knew. I was aware of her eyes following me and once when I returned from clearing one of the bistro tables she was on the bar phone. I could hear her posh, strident Aussie voice carry across the bar area. "Yes, she's working today." A pause. "Finishes at three o'clock as usual. Need any champers sent up?" Another pause. "Ok, I'll leave it to you then..."

I was curious as to who she was obviously discussing me with. As she finished the call, Katie stared over at me. As she fingered a light necklace the same colour as my bracelet, I immediately forgot the conversation and got on with serving the next round of drinks.

At two o'clock I began to get the usual itch and started looking at my watch. I was thinking about what I was going to do to Ryan later as I prepared a small round for one of the bistro tables when I was aware of someone standing behind me at the bar. I turned and placed the glasses on the tray ready for Alan to deliver and a woman was standing there smiling at me.

She was in her late thirties, well tanned with an amused look on her face. Her dark hair was held in a loose ponytail beneath a wide brimmed red hat. Her sparkling brown eyes seemed to cut into mine like lasers. They were beautifully rimmed with smoky eye make-up and her lashes were thick and long.

"Well hello, young Sophie. How nice to see you again!"

I did a bit of a double take. The voice and the look were familiar but it wouldn't come. I managed to smile neutrally. "Afternoon ma'am, how may I help?"

The woman shook her head, ponytail swishing. "Oh the youth of today and their sieve-like memories!" She held her hands out to the sides, showing off an expensive burgundy coloured leather jacket. "Yesterday -- the Penthouse?" She lowered her voice and whispered conspiratorially. "I know you were a busy girl, but surely you remember me, Sophie?"

As she said it, she touched the torque at her neck. I felt any possible embarrassment melt away. "Oh sorry Amanda, I just didn't..."

She giggled girlishly. "Recognise me with my clothes on?"

Her laugh was infectious and I giggled back.

She began to pull off a long, red leather glove. "Now young lady, I'm going out onto the smoking terrace. I trust the heaters are on out there. It is - not to put too fine a point on it - cold enough to freeze the nipple on a witch's tit! So while I have a nice little cigarette, you can kindly bring me a double espresso and an even larger G&T. Katie will do that for me, won't you darling - makes the perfect G&T!"

She smiled at Katie who was now also behind the bar before turning her charm back to me. "Right, see you in a moment." She left through the door to the terrace with a swirl of her pashmina, her stylish looking ensemble completed by long leather boots beneath a suede skirt.

I turned to the coffee machine as Katie set about preparing the gin and tonic. I always found her strident, corporate-style posh-girl voice a little grating for my liking. She was one of those people that could switch charm on and off like a light switch. A few years older than me, she was quite short and very pushy. Around the staff, her rosebud mouth was usually set in a hard line which changed to a radiant smile when addressing the guests. Not exactly a poisoned dwarf, but certainly going down that road.

She looked at me through her large, dark rimmed glasses. "So, now you've met her a couple of times, what do you think?"

I was a little puzzled. "Seems nice enough. Obviously well off if she can afford the Penthouse. Just strikes me as a rich guest who is quite pleasant." Reddening slightly, I left out the part about the little tasks she had set me.

Katie was busy picking up ice-cubes with metal tongs. She dropped one back into the bucket, her mouth wide open. "A rich fucking guest?" She barked out a harsh little laugh. "Fucking hell, are you kidding?"

She dug into the ice-bucket once more then stopped. "You are taking the piss aren't you?"

I shook my head as I pressed the tamper down on the coffee I was loading. I didn't like her condescending attitude. "Sorry -- met her briefly yesterday then again a moment ago. Am I missing something?"

Katie began pouring tonic over the very large quantity of gin she had measured, the ice crackling as she did so. "Jeez, I know we're out in the sticks here, but you do get television, internet, don't you? Tell me you're pulling my leg..."

I put the espresso cup on its tiny saucer. "Katie, honestly -- I have no idea-"

She cut me off, pointing to the outside area. Her voice sounded incredulous as she spoke in almost a stage-whisper. "Sophie, that is Amanda fucking Hunter!"

I shrugged, my eyes wide. I hadn't a Scooby, as Becky would say.

Katie's voice was a harsh rasp. "For fuck's sake girl -- Amanda Hunter? Lady Amanda Hunter? The proprietress of this fucking hotel! She's not a posh guest -- she's a Lady of the Realm and she owns the fucking gaff!"

"Oops!" A hand flew to my open mouth.

"Oops indeed. Now go and serve Her Ladyship her drinks and don't fucking spill any."

I loaded up the tray and went out onto the terrace. Lady Amanda Hunter, as I now knew her to be, was sitting under a heater, tapping at her phone with her un-gloved hand. In her gloved left hand was a cigarette holder. I should have felt sheer terror in serving a Lady, but again, it felt perfectly normal.

Amanda smiled as the drinks were set down. "Thank you, Sophie, so kind." She clipped a long dark cigarette into the holder and nodded towards a large table lighter. Without thinking I picked it up and flicked it into life. Amanda put the end of her cigarette to the flame and let out a luxurious plume of blue smoke.

"Thank you darling. I trust you enjoyed yesterday."

I found herself smiling at her once again. The words came out unbidden. "Yes, it was lovely. I enjoyed performing my tasks."

She squinted through the smoke and took a sip of espresso. "Mmm -- nice and strong! Good -- glad to hear it. I thought you performed them admirably. Jack was most impressed. Should have seen the lovely mess he made when he came up between my tits." Grinning coyly she felt around her ample cleavage. "Didn't miss any did I?"

I giggled and didn't bat an eyelid at her confession. Jack -- that was it. Still no face though.

She went on. "And afterwards -- did you... you know, as I instructed?"

Without a hint of shame or embarrassment I told her briefly of my few minutes in the ladies and Amanda laughed. "Oh I can just imagine the door flying open and you working away like a little dervish!" She narrowed her eyes. "Did you come?"

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yes and again back home."

"Oh good girl! Do you still have the dildo?"

"In my bag. I licked it as you said."

Her voice was a low purr. "Splendid. You can return it when you come up to the Penthouse at two-thirty."

I stammered. "I d-don't get off until three."

Amanda fixed me with a gimlet eye. "You do today." She took a pull on her cigarette as her phone rang and waved me away imperiously.

As I scuttled back into the bar area, I could hear her purring down the phone. "Ah High Commissioner, lovely to hear from you Alphonse. Yes, everything is proceeding nicely. We look forward to-"

The rest was lost as I returned to the bar and Katie gave me instructions for a final round of drinks for table twelve in the bistro.

At two-thirty, I surreptitiously sidled up to Katie behind the bar. I was just about to say something when Katie merely nodded to my bracelet. When the control pad bleeped, she inclined her head towards the foyer and the lifts. Nothing said, but it seemed she understood exactly what was going on. This was getting freaky.

I pressed the intercom button and this time the response was immediate.

"Come in dear girl, I'm on the terrace."

Chapter 3: Amanda

Katie was right -- the girl was gorgeous; so naturally beautiful, just a hint of innocence there, and hopefully a seething maelstrom of lust hidden beneath the surface. Katie was always right and I trusted her implicitly. She was the rapidly rising star of the organisation, and although I loved all the boys and girls that worked for me, Katie was my favourite.

I fought down a pang of guilt. I know I shouldn't have favourites, but she had just got to me. And it had cost us both -- her a damned side more than me. But that was another story, and at the moment, all I could think of was the bonus I was going to give her for delivering Sophie Lawrence to me.

I knew Katie sometimes came over as a ball-busting little madam, but it was all an act. Those hard stares of hers that followed Sophie around the Hotel were not any form of surveillance or making sure she was doing her job properly. They were because she found the girl utterly mesmeric and couldn't take her eyes off her.

When she first interviewed Sophie, she had rung me excitedly to say she thought she had a nailed-on cert. She was convinced that there was something in the girl and by chance, she saw it a few weeks after she had started at the Huntress.

There was a carnival in Chesterham over the August Bank Holiday weekend and there was a small stage set up for local bands to showcase their talents - or in some cases, the lack thereof. It had taken Katie a few minutes to realise that the tall, slim girl throwing her bass guitar and hair around in a college heavy metal band called 'Armourgeddon' was none other than our new little barmaid.

She was wearing heavy eye makeup and black lipstick, her hair flying as she pounded out the rhythm; her five string bass slung low. Katie had been mesmerised by her before and now it became pure lust as she saw the usually prim and proper waitress in sleek, shiny black leggings and a halter top, obviously bra-less. Despite finding the music about as pleasant as root canal surgery, she had watched till the end of their mercifully short set and had bristled with indignation as she saw the guitarist put his arm around her as they left the stage. She had given me the full run down of her emotions and showed me the surreptitious phone picture she had taken of the girl in an embrace with the guitarist that implied that he was soon going to be a very lucky boy indeed.

She had been pushing me for weeks to test the girl but I had been back in London for a while. It had taken an age to be able to set up our simple little sting operation -- when my visits to the Huntress had coincided with Sophie's afternoon shifts.

I had been thrilled the way she had reacted to her tasks. As a 'thank-you' I had called Katie to the penthouse after Sophie left. The memory of the girl sucking Jack's second load from my pussy began to get me very turned on and I couldn't wait for what was about to unfold over the next hour or so.

I had been in my element. The look on the girl's face was a picture. A mixture of awe, fear and not a little lust. Jack had me worked up into a complete sexual frenzy, but I had felt myself getting even wetter at the thought of what was to come. This was the bit I loved. I wondered how hard I'd need to push the girl to do what I had in mind. I always liked to give them a little push to test their limits. To make them step over a line they'd never crossed before. At that moment, the necklace was barely vibrating it was on such a low level. As Sophie did what I asked her to do, it was almost all down to the girl herself.

It was only when I asked her to suck my wet finger that at last, I saw the doubt in the girl's eyes. She had obviously never done this before and the thought of what was to come almost made me purr. I had flicked my other hand to my necklace and upped the power a notch. There was still hesitation in the girl's eyes. Another touch and she had reached out a hand and pulled mine towards her. There was definitely a conflict going on and I shuddered as the girl took my forefinger in her mouth and sucked it clean. I felt that wonderful frisson of having made someone do something that was alien to them. I had made Sophie cross a line and whilst I desperately wanted to see the girl bouncing on Jack's erection, which I instinctively knew the girl craved, the devil in me also wanted to deprive her of that pleasure. It was all part of the control element I loved so much. The giving and taking; the pleasure and pain.

The penthouse intercom roused me from me reverie.

"Come in dear girl, I'm on the terrace."

There were two terraces in fact -- one outdoor and the other more a small, enclosed conservatory. Given how I had so eloquently described the weather earlier, it was no surprise that I was in the latter. I was lounging on a low leather sofa wearing a shiny, black silk robe and had my cigarette holder in my hand.

Leather and silk -- my favourite combination. Just right to get me in the mood.

The girl crossed the room and I tried to impose the vision of her that Katie had seen at the carnival, but failed. I gestured to a wicker chair opposite and the girl sat. There was a small table between us. I pulled on the cigarette and took a sip of champagne. I gestured to an empty glass on the table and a bottle in an ice-bucket alongside the it. "Help yourself -- not quite as good as yesterday's but decent enough!"

Sophie poured a glass and let the bubbles settle. She took a sip and raised it to me.

"Cheers!" I once again felt that frisson of excitement. Time for some more fun, this time just to see if the girl had any naughty little vices other than the ones she had so readily demonstrated yesterday. I gestured to the table once more, praying that she'd say no to at least one of the offerings. "There are a few other things we leave around for our guests. Knock yourself out!"

There was a large, ornate wooden cigarette box and a smaller ceramic one. By the look on her face, the latter had immediately got alarm bells ringing in her head. She sat back. "No thanks, I don't smoke and I certainly don't do that stuff." She held up her glass. "This will do nicely thank you."

I smiled in relief, thinking of poor Katie. "Good -- sensible girl! I'm beginning to like you a lot!" I pointed first at the smaller box. "Used to, but managed to quit." I held up my cigarette and shrugged, smiling ruefully.

Sophie looked at me levelly. "My mum managed."

I shuddered inwardly at the thought of the control I could exert on others but not myself. I was and still am a controller, no doubt. But I in turn had my own controller, and it was a far more malign influence than I had ever been. I fought down the thought of my odious husband and narrowed my eyes. "Did she? Lucky lady. Anyway, since I'm putting a few parameters on things you do and don't do..." I took a sip of my drink. "Tell me Sophie, if the lovely Jack were here, would you... well, you know!" My grin was wicked as I left the blanks to be filled in.

Her response filled me with joy.

"Fuck him? Of course I bloody would!" Sophie blurted out the words and looked around in vain hope. "Is he here?" She swallowed hard looking as though she was shocked that she had really just said that with such certainly and desperation.

I made a dismissive gesture. "No dear girl, not today. In the words of an old song he was 'a simple prop to occupy my time'. A mere meat-puppet dear Sophie. To be vulgar, I just fancied some big fat cock and he complied nicely. As with all our staff, we choose our gardeners quite carefully, I assure you."

It was time to find out all about Miss Sophie Lawrence - I sat upright and changed the subject. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Sophie sipped her champagne and put the glass down. She fiddled her hands awkwardly. She shook her head. "Not as such..."

I narrowed my eyes again and repeated her words, fingering my necklace. "Not as such?"

It came out in a bit of a garbled rush. Ryan the guitarist wasn't really a boyfriend -- a bit more than a fuck buddy, but they were definitely not an item. There were a few others that she made out with occasionally. She liked making out but didn't really want anyone in her life at the moment. There would be plenty of time for that down the line.

Another tap on my necklace and before she could register she was doing it, Sophie was giving me chapter and verse on her sex life. It didn't take long, but by the end I could see that this lovely young thing definitely wasn't as sweet and innocent as she appeared. Her soft, West Country accent just added to the appeal.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds