At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 01

I initially felt uncomfortable in my new outfit, but soon came to like the feel of it, though when Amanda had produced the whip, I realised that things were very much getting out of my comfort zone. Now I stood over Katie ready to take step into the complete unknown and looked uncertainly in Amanda's direction.

The woman removed her robe revealing a tanned body with large, firm natural breasts and a flat, well honed stomach. She clearly worked out and I could now see the neatly trimmed pubic area I'd had a sneak preview of the day before. There was a small tattoo on her right shoulder and I had noticed a similar one on Katie's. Amanda's dark, wide nipples were adorned by metal rings and Katie's by little bar-bells. Amanda sat in a leather chair facing the little tableau, her legs wide apart and I could see a little ring on the end of her own butt-plug that she proceeded to twist and tug on with her left hand.

She nodded to me and I raised the small whip she had provided me with. It was short, with about a dozen foot-long rubbery tassels, some of them knotted. I had been told to go hard; not to fear anything because Katie was addicted to it. I did as I was told and Katie screamed as the straps crashed into her buttocks.

Amanda placed a twenty pound note on the right arm of the chair with one hand, her fingers working on herself with the other. She nodded again and I struck again. Each time Amanda nodded, I lashed again as Katie screamed and begged me for more and the pile grew larger. Amanda never took her eyes from the tethered girl's face, her fingers digging deep into her pubic area, alternating with tugging on the butt-plug.

There were three hundred and twenty pounds in the pile when Katie shook her head, her body quivering and heaving. Amanda nodded again and I knelt, kissing her red buttocks as she shook in her restraints. They felt warm and there were some little raised welts where the knots had caught her.

It occurred to me whilst I was performing those actions that Amanda must be working hard with her necklace. I was doing something completely unnatural to me - inflicting physical pain on someone when I hated hurting anyone or anything - even to the extent of once feeling guilty about swatting a wasp that had just stung me. But even though I had hated what I was doing to her, there was the thought in my mind that Katie relished this and the noises and pleas she made for more had spurred me on. I went at her hard as ordered -- I was a good tennis player and my serve was pretty strong. Poor Katie had just taken a few of my best aces.

The sound Katie made as I slid the dildo inside her was the most erotic thing I had ever heard. A low, guttural moan followed by a breathy, drawn-out, "Oh fuck, yeah!" The liquid slurping noise the dildo made added to the effect beautifully.

Amanda sighed and pushed a large dildo into her own pussy. "What would you like Miss Lawrence to do to you Miss Winters?"

For the first time, I came to appreciate that husky Aussie rasp of hers. It was just made for sex. "Miss Winters wants Miss Lawrence to fucking fuck her, the gorgeous fucking bitch! Fuck, Lady Amanda, please may Miss Lawrence make me fucking come..."

"She may..."

Katie let out a huge roar as I pulled out and slammed back into her, feeling my own dildo moving inside me. I gripped her small conical breasts, tweaking her nipple bars, riding her like a madwoman. The metal bars of the thing she was strapped to shook and rattled as her hair tossed under the onslaught. I changed to gripping her hips, pulling her hard back onto me as I thrust into her. I slid one hand down between her legs and squeezed her clit until she screamed. I could feel her juices pouring down my legs and leather boots as the fox tail tickled my thighs in a most delightful manner. I was squeezing down on the plug as I fucked her and could feel my own juices building and bubbling. Everything seemed completely natural to me and I went with my instincts. I thought of Ryan taking me from behind the previous week as I gripped the bed posts and bit into my pillow to stop myself from screaming. I thought that if Katie was feeling even a fraction of what I had felt, I'd be doing a good job.

After what seemed like minutes of shaking and shuddering Katie finally went limp in my embrace and I slowed my assault. I could see Amanda's face contorted in ecstasy as she came, fingers slick with her juices. She indicated for me to release the catches on Katie's neck and wrist rings.

Trembling, I pulled out of her and fumbled with the unfamiliar releases before I lay on the floor holding onto the sticky wet strap-on, ramming it hard into my own sopping cunt. Katie flopped down next to me, hair all over the place, chest heaving.

She came again as I locked my eyes onto hers and felt myself flood onto the floor of the penthouse, my back arched off ground as her fingers and the dildo did their magic. We lay entwined on the wet hardwood floor for a long time, kissing and stroking each other. I took care not to squeeze Katie's lovely buttocks too hard as she winced each time I went near them.

At last Katie grinned up at Amanda, her voice a husky rasp from all her screaming. "Told you, Lady A didn't I? I knew she'd be a winner!"

Slightly breathless herself, Amanda stood and smiled down at us. "Never doubted you, Miss Winters. I have to say that was quite a little show. Are you two girls off duty tonight?"

We both nodded in our crumpled little heap on the floor. I could feel Katie's heart beating against my own chest.

"Ok, well I've got to be back in London tonight, so if you two can see your way to clearing this mess, you can have the place to yourselves. There's plenty of good stuff in the 'fridge." She pointed at the chair arm. "You can share that little pile of filthy cash and I'll credit your bank accounts for good measure for such fine entertainment."

With that, she walked into the main bedroom and we were all alone.

I looked at Katie lying in my arms. "Wow -- didn't expect that!" I put my hand to my mouth. "Oh God, Katie, did I hurt your bum?"

Her mouth was set in its hard line. She narrowed her eyes spoke through gritted teeth. "Yes."

"Sorry... I-"

She broke into the smile she usual reserved for hotel guests and kissed me, her mouth still wet with my pussy juices. "Don't apologise -- I love it! It turns me on so much Sophie. The harder the better. It gets me all nice and tenderised for the main course." Her grin got even wider. "And what a main course -- Jeez, what a fucking wild ride that was. You got talent, kid!"

She paused for a moment, looking at the money on the chair arm. "And it made us well over a hundred quid each. It kind of spurs me on to take more as I don't want my partner to miss out on the cash if I'm a little wimp! Want to try it for yourself?"

I pouted. "Erm, no thank you very much. I doubt I'd make us very much money before I shook my head and wimped out!"

Katie got up and dragged me to my feet. "Minimum ten lashes otherwise the money is forfeit. I managed four hundred a few weeks ago, but I was a bit high!"

I looked at her in amazement. "Four hundred? Shit, I only gave you sixteen!"

Katie put her arms around me, her slim body shaking with laughter. "Fucking hell, this dizzy West Country girl is priceless in so many ways! Four hundred quid, you muppet, not four hundred lashes! Shit, I may be an Aussie, but this is a place for indulging fantasies, not a convict camp! Come on then -- let's be cleaners for a few minutes then we can see what we can get up to in a luxury penthouse suite with plenty of sex aids, recreational drugs and fine alcohol!"

We began to tidy up, Katie still naked and me in my fetish gear. After a few minutes Amanda came out of the bedroom. She was immaculately dressed and there were no outward signs of the debauchery that had just taken place. She grinned at Katie. "Right, the helicopter awaits! See you soon, lovely Kate." She switched her gaze to me and let it linger for a long time, her fingers playing on her lips. "And a pleasure again sweet Sophie, as was yesterday. I should have said that rather beguiling performance has earned you quite a nice little bonus as well as today's!"

She reached the door and took a long hard look at Katie and pointed to the small ceramic box on the table. "Go easy, yeah?"

Katie closed her eyes and nodded.

There was clearly something going on between them that I didn't understand. Amanda looked at Katie with a mixture of sorrow and pure affection. "Good girl." She turned without another word, the door closed behind her and we were alone in this strange opulent world.

We managed a bottle of champagne each and came four times more before we collapsed in another heap; this time in the comfort of the bed, not the middle of the floor. Katie had given me a few token taps with the whip and it wasn't quite as bad as I had expected. There was one thing slightly worrying me though - I didn't know how much coke meant 'going easy', but I was alarmed at the number of times the girl visited the little box over the evening. Each time she did it, she seemed to mutter something under her breath, leaving me a little puzzled and unsettled.

After the fourth time, Katie lay in my arms and again her drawl sounded so right in this environment. "I've wanted to make out with you since your interview you know? Then I saw your gig over the Bank Holiday and I just fucking lost it. I wanked myself silly that night thinking about you and that fucking big bass guitar." She looked into my eyes. "Just something about you. The innocence, the sense that there is something so much deeper. Then yesterday you proved it. Fucking hell, Sophie -- what a fucking turn-on that was. And Amanda's hat -- a stroke of bloody genius! I just wanted to dive on top of you, but Amanda wouldn't fucking let me."

I kissed her. "I can't say it was mutual at the interview, but I wish you could have yesterday and I'm glad we're here now! If you're a very good girl I'll dress like Armourgeddon Sophie for you some time. I usually only do it for the gigs, but I'm sure I can arrange I for a special friend!"

Katie lay back, staring at the ceiling. "Ohh yeah, feel those wet-look leggings against my skin!" She went quiet for a moment. "You know she's controlling us, don't you?"

I pursed my lips and nodded.

"How do you feel about it?"

"Let's just say that if it all stops now, my afternoons will never seem the same again."

Katie sighed. "I hated it at first. I knew something was happening but I was powerless to do anything about it. Then it just kinda clicked. It just dawned on me that whatever she was making me do, I fucking loved it."

"I think I'm at that stage already. Why does she do it, Katie?"

She pulled a face. "Why d'you think? She's filthy rich, she's a control freak. She gets off on watching more than she does doing. Whatever she uses on us lets her control us even more; makes her more horny. Which reminds me!" Laughing, she smacked me hard on the bottom, making me squeal. "By the look of you, she didn't have to work too hard to get you to smack the shit out of me and fuck me like a dog, did she?"

I stroked her cheek. I had hated whipping her and to me any sane person should hate being whipped, but somehow she seemed to love it. I had done it without thinking; without reservation. I had much preferred the foreplay and what we had done since then -- gentle and loving, not the brutal actions and loud cries -- just soft liquid sounds and quiet moans. I prayed that Amanda had been making me do it. There was no way I could have done it myself, even if Katie had begged me.

Was there?

Despite my reservations, I went all dreamy. "Mmm, it was so fucking good; hearing you squeal and watching you wriggle like that!" I put a hand to my own braided leather necklace and mimicked Amanda's actions from earlier. "It's her necklace thing, isn't it? That big silvery torque."

She nodded.

"How does it work?"

As I spoke, a chirpy ringtone sounded from Katie's phone across the room. She swore as she got up to get it. "No idea - all I know is that when she asks me to fuck someone, I don't say 'why', I say 'for how long and how hard!'"

She smiled when she saw the caller id and her face lit up as she answered. "Yeah, got it Lady A. I'll let you know one way or the other." She listened for a moment and looked across at me. Her voice was low, a soft smile on her face. "Yeah, me too -- she really is getting to me big time!"

She rang off and stood looking at me for a very long time. She hung her head. "Knew this was coming. Oh fuck - the next few minutes are make or break. Shit or bust. If you say 'no' to what is going to be asked of you, it's the end for us before we've even begun and I'm not sure I could bear that."

I stiffened, not liking where this was going. "Katie?"

She took a deep breath, her firm little breasts rising and falling as she did so. She came running back to the bed, blonde hair flying. She literally leapt on top of me. There was an almost hysterical tone in her voice. "Please say yes!"

I sensed hysteria in my own voice. "Whoa, what the fuck is going on here? Yes to what?"

"Pegasus of course!" She rolled over and pointed to the tattoo on her shoulder. It was the first time I had seen it properly -- a tiny, exquisite winged horse about three inches across. "That was Amanda -- you've passed your auditions and she wants you in!"

My voice still sounded very unsteady. "Katie, what the hell is Pegasus?"

She rolled off me and cuddled me in. "Not my remit to tell you everything -- Amanda will do that in due course. But what happens next is down to you."

I was intrigued but also a little scared. "How do you mean - in what way?"

"Sophie, when I started with the Hunters two years ago, I was like you. I started in their London hotel as a waitress when I first came over from Oz. Within three weeks I was doing things with strangers I had never even done with my boyfriend. Within six weeks I didn't have a boyfriend. The money was just silly and the sex -- fucking hell! I quit my dead-end secretarial course and went full time. When The Huntress opened, Amanda made me a duty manager. In the two years I was working in London I made enough to be able to get a big deposit on a flat in Chesterham. Amanda was planning it for ages. With it being so remote she thought it could be so much more than their other hotels. Offer well-heeled guests a very discreet and very different experience. There are Hunter Hotels in seven countries. There's a lot of travel, a lot of fun and a lot of money involved. After a while, there is less control because it starts to become natural. Sometimes there's things we'd rather not do so the control element kicks in. It ensures complete compliance and ensures that everyone is happy. So far, she's been testing you -- seeing your limits. Knowing what you will do with almost minimal control and what needs more... oomph! You did most of it with barely any work from her - that's why she decided to bring you on board so quickly."

She hugged me tighter. "What I'm trying to say in all of this rambling is that we are controlled but we also have some control. We can make choices. It's been the best two years of my life, Sophie. I'm in for the long haul and I hope you are too."

I lay there stunned. I had often wondered what the future had in store. I was at art school doing a bit of drawing, a bit of music but had no idea what I wanted to do or where I was going in life. I'd also had a fair bit of casual sex but was beginning to want to experiment. I'd seen things I'd like to do but would find difficult either to achieve or keep quiet living in such a rural area. It had been a whirlwind and now the things I had fantasised about were almost at my fingertips. I looked at this beautiful girl lying in my arms and thought about what had happened in the last few days.

It had been a revelation. I decided that if Katie was in it for the long haul, I was too.

But first there were more questions to be answered.

"Katie, what would happen if I said no?"

"Then you'd lose two things."

I looked at her horrified. "Like what? Eyes? Hands? My life?"

Katie giggled. "God she's only into mind control, she's not a fucking murderer! No Sophie -- you'd lose a part-time job and the chance of a lifetime."

"Phew, that's a relief. So if I say 'no', what's to stop me going to the police or the newspapers -- spill the beans on it all?"

She eased up onto one elbow and looked down at me. Her voice was suddenly deadly serious. "Sophie, has anyone connected with the Huntress Hotel forced you to do anything against your will in these last few days? Specifically of a sexual nature?"

In my mind I was saying 'yes'. In reality I laughed. "No don't be silly -- how could they?"

She went on. "And have you seen anything at the hotel that makes you suspicious that there may be something involving clients, staff and sexual activity happening there?"

I thought of Jack, Herr Hendrik -- the sessions with Amanda and Katie. "No of course not -- it's just a very posh, respectable hotel like any other!"

Katie laughed, nodding. "You so wanted to say yes, didn't you?"

I looked at her in astonishment, unable to respond. I just couldn't say the words even though my mind was screaming at me to say them.

Katie took hold of my wrist and parted the mass of bangles, leaving only the hotel one visible. She ran her finger along it then her own.

"Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck indeed. Ever thought why you keep it on outside of work?" She held onto the bracelet. "Sophie, let me take it off for you."

I pulled her hand away sharply, almost wanting to hit her for suggesting it. "No, fuck off. I love it -- it's my favourite. Don't take it off me, Katie please!" I looked at her in shock as realisation dawned.

Katie stroked my cheek. "So you can run, but you can never tell." She tapped the bracelet. "And that ain't ever coming off. So if you do run, all you get is a little souvenir -- that's all. No international travel, no wild sex, no great food and drink, beautiful clothes. You go back to college and think of what might have been."

She took my face in her hands and rested her forehead gently against mine. "I love it here, but I could do with a friend in this strange little world. A really special friend. Kiss me and say 'yes', Sophie. Please!"

I barely had to think. I kissed her on her pert little nose. "Yes!"

Elated, Katie picked up her phone. Grinning madly, she tapped a few keys. A few moments later a reply came in and she punched the air in delight.

"Yeah, go girl!" She held the phone up. "First class rail tickets to London tomorrow, two nights in one of the finest hotels in town and back again on Sunday!"

She got up again and ran to the 'fridge. "This needs celebration -- more bubbles and another fuck! You're one of us now, Sophie!"

Now I was utterly bewildered. "Trains to London? What? Why?"

She popped the cork and swigged straight from the bottle, spumes of expensive wine dribbling down her chin onto her lovely conical little breasts. She grinned, wiping her chin with the back of her hand. "You can lick that off in a minute! We're going to another one of the Hunter's hotels -- the one I worked in before. They can do things there they can't do here."

She passed the bottle and I took a long swig. I was getting a liking for expensive champagne. "Like what?"

She grinned once more and pointed at her tattoo. "One of these for starters." She pulled on her nipple bars. "Choice of rings or bars -- belly button and tongue if you want it. Clit if you're mad!" Then she put her hand into my rough thatch. "And that's coming off!"

She slid down and put her head between my legs. "Unless I chew it all off first that is..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds