At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 01

Chapter 5: Sophie

I had barely been able to make love to Katie on the Saturday I was so sore. No matter how much champagne I drank, my shoulder still stung under its dressing. My nipples and belly-button were on fire and I couldn't get used to the feel of the stud in my tongue, which was still a bit numb. I felt I was talking with a lisp.

Then Katie stroked me down below and reminded me of my now smooth pubic area and my other little adornment. I drew in breath. "Ow, that stings!" Thanks to the tongue stud it came out as 'thtings.'

Katie shook her head for probably the tenth time. "I can't believe you went all in!"

I sighed. "In for a penny, eh? I was thinking about the nipple bars anyway coz I love nipple-play. So - may as well get them all done when it's free!"

Katie looked into my eyes, her own glazed from coke and Verve Cliquot. "Do me a favour, Soph?"

I put a hand on my chin. "Yeah, what?"

"Stick that fucking tongue stud in my cunt again!"

Much later, we lay entwined. I was starting to like Katie a lot. Katie had told Amanda that I was getting to her, and it was starting to feel mutual. I touched the silvery necklace the girl wore. "That's like Amanda's, isn't it? You've used that a couple of times on me haven't you?"

She closed her eyes. "Yeah, sorry Soph. Now you're in, I can come clean. I used it when you heard me on the phone to Amanda. It's nowhere near as powerful as hers. I've honestly no idea how it works, but somehow it takes our thoughts and boosts them. That time I just gave you a look that said 'stop being nosey' and you did!"

My voice was quiet. "And today. My clit ring?"

Hers was even quieter. "Yeah, I pushed a bit when you began to waver."

"Why?"

She stroked my hair. "Because I'm not brave enough and anyway, I wanna suck it."

I stroked her soft hair in reciprocation. I wanted her to suck it too. "Well tough shit, missy coz I'm too sore."

Katie yawned and rested her head on my shoulder, sighing. "Good job I'm too sleepy then!"

The train ride back was very uncomfortable despite being first class. Everything I'd had pierced seemed to rub and chafe unpleasantly. At least I got my five hundred Euros changed at Waterloo station. The taxi dropped us at the hotel around mid afternoon. Being one of the duty managers Katie had use of one of the staff rooms. She grabbed a tray of sandwiches left over from a corporate jolly and using her bracelet on one of the cheaper wine racks, purloined us a bottle of Chablis and a Merlot.

I was still tender, but let her lick me gently. Katie loved my new clit ring almost as much as I did, taking it between her lips and tugging gently while her lovely bright eyes gazed up into mine.

Afterwards, she dug in her bag and produced a large hairbrush. The handle was fat, long and smooth. She handed it to me grinning. "Time to introduce you to my favourite sex toy in all the world. I scoured five capital cities to find this little marvel -- so versatile!"

I took it and examined it. "What do I do with it?"

In answer, she rolled onto her tummy and stuck her lovely smooth buttocks in the air. "Simple - ten of the best with the flat side, ten with the bristles... then ram it up me till I pass out!"

She didn't pass out, but she almost swallowed the pillow to stop herself screaming.

Unaware we were being watched by unseen eyes, we fucked ourselves to a sweaty, shuddering climax, Katie's hairbrush deep inside her, the neck of one of the wine bottles in my anus as a tiny hand worked its magic inside my pussy, fingers flexing and twisting as the bottle went deeper.

As we lay afterwards I realised that Katie was more than getting to me. I realised I was falling in love with Katherine Emily Winters from Freemantle, Western Australia.

I also had another thought as I drifted into a deep sleep. If the first thought made me feel all warm and fuzzy, the second sent a little chill through me. I had given her everything I'd got with her hairbrush -- a few more first-serve aces on those lovely little cheeks of hers. And this time Lady Amanda Hunter was not there to influence me. I had done it without thinking and the blows I had given her must have hurt like hell.

I felt guilt wash over me and recalled in horror that when Katie had smiled up at me and thanked me for my efforts, her face was split in a huge gamine grin.

But it hadn't touched her eyes. They had looked haunted. In that moment of lust I just hadn't seen it, but it was clear as day now.

Then a little bombshell struck.

If I was unable to tell Katie that I hated whipping her, what if Katie hated being whipped but was also unable to tell me?

Chapter 6: Amanda

I sat in the Penthouse suite of the London hotel and played back the recording of Katie and Sophie from the previous week. Seeing them making love together was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Then I grimaced as I saw my own arm come into shot and tap Sophie on the shoulder. A premature end to something so utterly natural and life-affirming to be replaced by an abomination born from the fevered imagination of a twisted mind.

As the recording progressed, I was inwardly wincing as each blow struck. None of this came from me. My heart broke as each cry was ripped from Katie's throat. I knew the girl hated it and I was certain that Sophie couldn't enjoy this sort of thing.

No, this came from something else.

It came from someone else.

It came from my dear husband, Lord Anthony Hunter. He had taken my little dream and perverted it to his own regime of control. He had hated Katie from day one. He hated her even more as she and I became closer. The closer we got, the worse it got for Katie.

And of course, it got worse for me. I got to see the sweet girl suffer whilst begging for more. Thank God the news I had this morning was good. We were getting closer to being able to fight back against my fell husband and his insidious influence.

I heard his voice from the other room. The wheezing rasp that had in recent years replaced his once mellifluous baritone. "Are you finished in there, woman?"

"Just coming Anthony, love!"

I took two Neurofen. No way would they help with what was to come, but I could dream.

I opened the door and steeled myself for another night of pain, degradation and humiliation.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds