At the Sound of the Bell Pt. 01

Fighting down the urge to finger my necklace and order the girl to suck me until I screamed, I pressed her further on her sex life. "So, come on -- give a dirty old woman a thrill. Tell me three things you've never done, but would secretly love to try."

By the time Sophie had finished describing her hitherto unrequited desires to have full anal sex, two guys together and ride on a Sybian I was grinning from ear to ear. "Mmm, you sound like me at your age. Eager to try everything. That lovely mouth of yours was just made for teasing a lovely hard erection. I could see those gorgeous blue-grey eyes shining with lust when you sucked on Jack."

I pulled on my cigarette and took a long drink. I knew the answer to the next question without asking from the way I'd had to push Sophie to suck my finger. "So -- you're obviously giving the boys a fine time. How about your own sex? Like getting down for a little girl on girl action, hmmm?"

Sophie looked at me over the rim of her glass and shrugged. "No -- never really thought about it. Not my thing I suppose."

I laughed and leaning forward, whispered conspiratorially, "Don't worry, dear girl -- it will be your thing, I assure you. You'll love it, honestly. Best of both worlds -- nothing like a little FFM threesome!"

I touched my necklace as I spoke and opened my legs slightly giving her a view of my well trimmed, jet black thatch. I made her appraise me as I had appraised her. My hair was now down and fell in gentle waves around my shoulders. I fingered the pocket of my robe, feeling the outline of the embroidered winged white horse as I slid it to one side, revealing a pink puffy nipple to the girl. She shuffled in her seat a little uncomfortably and I felt another little prickle down below.

I held her stare for a long moment, relishing those silvery blue eyes roaming across my body, wishing it was her hands and tongue. But no matter how much of a control freak I am, there was only one person who was going to get the pleasure of being the first girl Sophie made love to. I'd get the first kiss, but Katie would be first to take her cherry. But not yet of course -- a girl still needs to have her fun.

Finally, I spoke. "Well, Jack may not be here but you'll be pleased to know I do have another little task for you today Sophie."

She snapped out of her appraisal of my curvy thirty-eight year old body and smiled. "Ooh, I like your little tasks!"

"Good girl. Then in that case, kindly go back down to the fourth floor and use your bracelet on the door of room 405. The gentleman will be expecting you. To complete the task to my satisfaction and that of the gentleman, you must not utter a word whilst in the room, stay fully clothed, use only your talented little mouth and you must not miss a single drop. You must swallow it all. Is that clear?"

Sophie stood. "Perfectly clear, Amanda."

Despite the fact I had just ordered her to go and blow a complete stranger there was not a shred of fear or trepidation in her demeanour.

"Excellent. When you are done, report back. You bracelet will allow you access."

Fifteen minutes later Sophie let herself back into the Penthouse. I was fairly sure she had never swallowed before and I didn't know how much money she had in the envelope in her apron pocket but I felt she deserved every cent, penny or bitcoin.

I had watched the whole little scenario on CCTV - the girl on her knees, head bobbing. The German guy, back arched as he slowly slid into that gorgeous mouth of hers. Her wide-eyed look as he came in her mouth. If it wasn't her first time, it was certainly something she wasn't used to. I had needed to use my necklace to give the girl a small push, but the look on her face as she re-entered the room told me it had been worthwhile.

It was time for another push. In the end, Lady Amanda Hunter always got what she wanted, and I wanted to be the first woman to have sexual contact with this sweet kid, even if I was going to leave her to Katie's tender mercies thereafter. I felt the buzz at my neck as I cranked up the power of my necklace. I held my arms out to the girl. "If you kiss me, will I taste cum on your breath?"

Sophie looked as though an electric shock had run through her as she walked slowly towards me holding her own arms out. I could see the doubt in her eyes. Was she really going to kiss another woman almost twice her age? Had she really just given a stranger a blow-job? Before she could register that strange things were beginning to happen to her, I slid into her embrace and whispered, "Fucking bet I will!" I closed soft pink lips on her fuller, redder ones and she kissed a woman for the first time in a sexual manner. Everything about her felt right; the feel of her hands as they went across my silk robe, her dark hair piled up under her uniform cap, her full, malleable breasts, her soft lips and tongue.

I moaned as my tongue explored Sophie's mouth and my hands slid over her buttocks, squeezing gently. I whispered into her ear. "Mmm, you were a thorough girl, were you not? Herr Hendrik was very pleased with your work downstairs. We strive to keep our guests happy at all times. Now that you have been such a good girl once more, it's time to let you have some pleasure!"

I could see that there was nothing more Sophie wanted in the world at that moment than to have her first girl on girl experience with me. I slid my hand under her skirt and the blow-job had left her soaking down below. She looked me in the eye with longing. "Are you going to fuck me, Amanda?"

I closed my eyes, knowing what the answer was going to be. Instead of my soft tones replying, I heard a more strident Australian voice from behind me. "No, Lady Amanda doesn't fuck the hired help until they've earned the right, do you babe?"

Sophie turned from my embrace and Katie was standing in the doorway, her hand pulling at the tight bun in which her blonde hair was always bound up. It fell in a cascade as she shook it around her shoulders. It always removed the hardness from her face and the first time I had seen her do it, I was smitten.

She stepped forward and ran a hand across Sophie's face gently before kissing me. "We've got other plans for her, haven't we Lady A? Another little task to complete."

Sophie looked delighted. She hooked a finger into her mouth coquettishly. "Another task, eh? What would you like me to do?"

Katie grinned. "We're going to watch you while you finger the pink! Let's see those pretty little fingers fly!"

I pointed to the bedroom. "You'll find a wide array of playthings on the bed. I'll set a nice thick blanket out on the floor here for you so Miss Winters and I can get the best possible view!" I held my hands out. "After that it's your show darling. Anything you like -- be inventive; entertain us. Just lose yourself in the moment and free your inhibitions!"

Sophie walked slowly towards the bedroom and gave us a little wave as she went inside. I was feeling exceptionally horny and could still see the look on her face as the guy had come in her mouth. Katie gave me a long, lingering kiss and it was all I could do not to drag her in after the girl and order them both to fuck my lights out.

But this was Katie's game -- her reward. She had called me a mean old cow and all the names under the sun for not letting her have her way with Sophie today, but ten minutes on my prized Sybian later would placate her.

She pulled me towards the sofa and quickly brought up the bedroom feed on the CCTV so we could watch the girl prepare.

Firstly, we saw her quickly open the envelope in her apron pocket and gasp. I wondered where she going to be able to exchange or bank a few hundred Euros locally without questions being asked. Oh well, it was a problem for another time for her, and a nice one at that.

She put the envelope back in the apron pocket and took it off. She quickly stripped and laid the hotel uniform out on the bed for later, then began to peruse the 'playthings' I had left for her. Katie suppressed a giggle as she looked in horror at one obviously completely beyond her comprehension.

In the end, she chose a fat black dildo about seven inches long and a wicked looking curved vibrator in a fetching pale blue. It had an additional appendage for clitoral stimulation. She held one in each hand almost as if weighing them, trying to work out what to do.

Katie zoomed the camera in as she reached up and unpinned her hair. It was naturally curly, the darkest brown and fell way past her shoulders. She swept the left side of her hair behind her ear and let the right hang down over her face. Katie snuggled into me and purred, then groaned in disappointment as the carefully tucked away side came loose and completely obscured her face.

We watch as she glanced around the room in a slight panic, biting her lip. Then her gaze came to rest on a hat-stand on one of the dressers. It held a wide-brimmed, purple fedora style hat with a broad black leather band and tassels hanging down the back. I had almost forgotten it was there. Sophie rearranged her hair and jammed it on her head. I prayed it would fit her, and one look told Katie and I she had nailed it.

She appeared to be looking around for more props although it looked as if she didn't dare open any wardrobes. She found a long black silken scarf on a coat rack. She quickly tied it round her left wrist and I liked the look of that too. Katie whispered that she had been wearing something similar in the gig she had seen her do.

She was almost ready and I felt Katie trembling beside me. Sophie squeezed her nipples hard to try and make them stand up. She touched herself down below and moved out of the scope of the camera.

I was aware of Katie taking a deep breath as she opened the door. She looked sensational in the hat, the scarf trailing lazily across her breasts and over her shoulder. She leaned against one side of the doorpost and placed her long leg high up on the other.

I put my arm around Katie. She had dreamed of this day for months and had constantly pestered me. Now she gripped my hand and bit her lip in anticipation. I grinned down at her. I knew I shouldn't have favourites, but sweet Katie had somehow gone from being an employee to occasional lover to best friend. There was some guilt in there too at the thought of some of the things I had made her do. Then I thought of some of the things that others had - and still made Katie do - and a wave of shame washed over me. I knew something had to be done about that and I was making progress, but the way things were going, my progress was not fast enough. If I didn't act soon, something seriously bad was going to happen to one of the girls.

I fought the feeling down and returned to the moment. I cuddled Katie in even deeper and kissed the top of her head. I felt the girl tremble in my arms as she whispered, "Thanks, Lady A. Fucking hell, can't wait!"

As if on cue, Sophie slid the dildo around her clit and pubic area for a moment making breathy little noises, the silky scarf flowing around her. Slowly she pushed it inside her, closing her eyes and moaning softly as it stretched her. She rubbed the tip of the blue vibe against her clit and Katie sighed.

She removed the dildo and held it up, the first few inches of it glistening with her juices. She licked at it slowly and lasciviously and began to walk towards the blanket, working on it like she had done to Herr Hendrik's cock only minutes before. She was a tall girl -- five feet nine or so with long legs. She somehow managed a decent catwalk-like strut as she crossed the room, eyes flicking from mine to Katie's, never taking the dildo from her mouth.

I was now lounging back on the sofa, one hand working down below, the other holding a glass of wine to my lips. Katie was leaning forward, elbows on her knees, chin on her hands. Her eyes were wide behind her dark-rimmed glasses.

Very deliberately, Sophie placed the flat bottom of the dildo on the blanket and set the vibe down next to it. She squatted over it, holding it upright in one hand and slowly sank down on it gasping in pleasure as her bottom hit the blanket.

Aware of the rapt attention Katie was paying her, Sophie looked straight into her eyes. Katie's mouth was wide open, her tongue running around her lips. She swallowed hard and raised and lowered one finger of her left hand.

Sophie did her bidding and began to move in a grinding motion on the dildo as she slowly raised and lowered herself down its length. The look on her face told its own story. She picked up the vibe and set it in motion.

She held the buzzing tip against her clit and now looked at me. My face was impassive as I sipped my wine, although my hand began working harder. I passed the glass to Katie who took a sip as I picked up my holder and lit a cigarette. Never taking my eyes off Sophie, I inhaled and blew out a plume of smoke.

Warming to her task, Sophie was really going for it. And of course, being the predator I am, I am never satisfied. There was something about the hat as her head bobbed, the scarf as it trailed around her lithe, slim body. It looked so 'swinging sixties' that there was just something I had to see. I held my holder out towards her, fingered my necklace and hoped.

She looked at me with doubt in her eyes again, but she reached out and took it from me. She took a tiny pull on it, careful not to inhale and let out a long thin stream of smoke.

Katie's voice was low and laden with lust. "Oh fuck, that is so fucking hot! Good girl."

I had to agree. I saw her grimace slightly as she took a second pull and let the smoke drift out provocatively. I held my hand out for her to return the holder to me. "Thank you darling -- sorry I made you do that, but as Miss Winters said, it just looked so fucking sexy."

I had pushed her again, and now it was time to let her off the leash. I switched off the necklace. What came next was all down to Sophie. "Right, time to finish in style, young lady. Take it home."

Taking one last puff, she handed back the holder and now took the wine glass from Katie's hand. She took a sip and leaned back. As she did so, she let the contents of the glass pour down over her breasts and tummy and into her thick pubic thatch. She tossed the glass back onto the empty seat of the sofa and ripping the hat off her head, threw it like a Frisbee after it. She pulled the thick black dildo out of her pussy and rubbed it slowly around in the wine on her body for a minute, sucking on it noisily then tossed it casually to Katie. She jammed the blue vibe deep inside, turned it up to eleven and pressed the stimulator hard against her now throbbing clit.

I was vaguely aware of Katie sucking and licking the dildo as Sophie thrashed and moaned on the blanket in front of us. Her buttocks were arched up off the floor as she came, hair covering her face as her head rocked back and forth, one hand balling the blanket, almost ripping it as the intensity of the orgasm washed over her.

She curled up in the blanket and wrapped it tightly round herself, purring as she disappeared from view. In the end only her feet were sticking out of the bottom, drumming on the floor as she lay there wriggling for a few moments as the orgasm died down. She slowly pulled the corner of the blanket away to reveal her grinning face, hair tangled around it in thick ropes.

She pulled out the vibe, still pulsing and vibrating and licked at it. This time I held my hand out and she reached up and gave it to me. I turned it off and began to lick at it, relishing the taste of the girl.

Sophie extricated herself from the tangle, stood unsteadily and wiped herself down on the blanket. She dropped it back on the floor and looked from Katie to me, letting out a great exhalation of breath. She held her hands out wide, her voice sounding as breathless as she undoubtedly felt. "Well ladies, I fucking well enjoyed that. You?"

Both pairs of eyes looking back at her were wide with lust. I took a final pull on my cigarette. My voice was barely audible. The words came out very slowly. "Oh... my... fucking... Lord..."

Katie's mouth was wide open and she was visibly shaking.

I managed to regain some composure. "Thank you Miss Lawrence. That was..." I tailed off and looked at Katie for inspiration.

The girl looked at Sophie then back to me. "The fucking hottest, horniest thing I have seen in ages."

I nodded, still staring at Sophie but pointing a thumb at the Australian girl. "What she said!"

Sophie smiled demurely. "Thank you, it was my pleasure." She stood looking at us for a long time then merely turned and walked back into the bedroom. I hoped she was trying to maintain an outer calm when she should be literally buzzing and feeling like screaming in triumph.

When she emerged a few minutes later, Katie was naked and lying on the blanket. I was still in my robe, kneeling beside her. Katie had whispered one word when Sophie was getting changed. "Please?"

I kissed her. "All in good time. You'll be first, I promise!" Reluctantly, I turned to Sophie. "Thank you my dear. Most entertaining."

She smiled shyly, the complete antithesis of the little fireball we had just witnessed.

I watched her closely as she crossed to the door. "Erm, you've forgotten something, young lady."

Sophie looked at me in puzzlement as I leaned over Katie and picked up the hat she had discarded earlier. It was my turn to use it as a Frisbee and the girl caught it deftly. Smiling, she put it on, probably registering that it had cost me a small fortune. It looked a little incongruous against the hotel uniform but it would look better when she had her outdoor coat on.

"Wear it well, young Sophie."

"Thanks Amanda, very kind."

Despite the way I felt, my reply was emotionless. "Same time tomorrow." It was a statement, not a question.

I sensed nervousness in her voice. "I'm sorry, I can't -- I have a doctor's appointment in Chesterham."

I continued in the same tone. "Is it life threatening?"

"No - routine."

I repeated the words slowly. "Same. Time. Tomorrow."

I was already nuzzling in between Katie's legs when Sophie said, "Of course, Amanda."

Chapter 4: Sophie

I couldn't believe how everything fit me so perfectly. It was all exactly my size from the red satin basque, to the suspender belt to the knee length patent leather boots and long leather gloves. The massive dildo of the double-ended strap-on felt strange inside me and the large phallus protruding from my nether regions looked even more incongruous. But the overwhelming thought was that I loved the feel and look of these sexy clothes and the dildo was giving me a lovely warm glow.

I walked slowly towards Katie who was completely naked, her long blonde hair flowing over her shoulders, her pert smooth buttocks pointing provocatively at me as she wriggled and strained at her bonds. She was bent at the waist in a T-bar arrangement - a simple sort of stocks. Her head and hands were restrained through rings on a crossbar, her buttocks raised, legs wide apart. Her eyes were wide with lust behind her big glasses as I approached.

The feel of the silvery metal plug that Amanda had lubed up and gently inserted in my back passage was amazing. I had been experimenting in that area with my toys and squeezing down on it with my anal muscles sent shivers through me. The contrast between that and the faux fox-tail that trailed from it, brushing against my thighs sent little shockwaves though my body. I had never done anything remotely like this and it was so exciting, so... decadent!

The fifteen minutes of foreplay on the sofa with Katie had been electrifying; gently kissing and caressing. Amanda had been correct -- I very quickly found that it was indeed my thing and was disappointed when Amanda told us to stop. Katie had been amazing -- so gentle and attentive, showing me just where to put my fingers, my tongue, my lips. We were completely lost in each other when Amanda put her hand on my shoulder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds