• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Auctioned for Charity Ch. 02-03

Auctioned for Charity Ch. 02-03

12345

When Doug and Maureen got home the night of the auction, they were both physically and mentally exhausted from the emotional and sexual roller coaster they had just experienced. They immediately went to bed and agreed to talk more in the morning after they both had a good night's sleep. They snuggled in bed and reassured one another that they loved each other deeply.

In the morning, Doug got up first, made coffee, and started breakfast while letting Maureen sleep late. She woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon and dragged herself to the kitchen to join her husband who was busy making eggs and pancakes.

"How are you feeling, dear?" Doug asked.

"I'm tired but I'll be fine once I have some coffee and something to eat."

Doug let Maureen wake up a little more with a big cup of coffee and served her favorite breakfast.

When she seemed more awake, Doug commented, "That was one wild night we had."

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one. Are you sure you aren't angry with me?"

"Not in the least. The more I think about it, the more I find it exciting. I had some mixed emotions while you were, you know, with Phil but it now turns me on to think of you with him. I can't explain it. I should be jealous but I'm not."

"That's a big relief. I was afraid you'd feel differently today."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I'm still processing everything. It was a huge turn-on to be half-naked in front of all those men. You know I like to show off but it's never been that blatant in front of so many people. When I first went inside my room I wondered what I got myself into but I got high and had a drink to relax. I felt so sexy getting dressed knowing that in a few minutes, I'd be showing off in front of a roomful of horny guys."

Maureen went on to say, "I was shaking as I was waiting to be called on stage. It helped that I was pretending to be Roxanne. I was no longer Maureen, a married woman. Once I got out there and heard all those men cheering, my juices started gushing. It was like getting high all over again but a different type of high."

"Yeah, they really liked you. I was proud of their reaction."

"I didn't expect the groping but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised given the circumstances. When I show off, I know guys want to do more than look. Once I got used to it, I began to like it. Every time someone touched me, it sent a charge of excitement through my body to my pussy. The whole evening was based on sexual expectations. I mean, every girl was there to fuck someone, me included. It brought my teasing to another level. They all wanted to fuck me and I was so hot, I just might have if I didn't keep control of myself."

"You took your cockteasing to another level, dear. I wanted to go and stop them from touching you until I realized you liked it, then I started to relax and enjoy the show. I also knew I couldn't start a scene either."

"I loved seeing their reaction when I showed a few guys my pussy and bare tits. By then, I wanted them to touch me. I wanted to do more but I didn't know how far I should go. I didn't want to upset you either."

"What more would you have done?"

"I was so hot by the time the auction started, I needed to get fucked. I might have fucked one of them right there before the auction. I was teasing myself as much as I was teasing the men."

"I wasn't ready for my wife to go that far but thinking back, it would have been wild."

"When the auction started, it was an ego trip to see guys bidding so high on a chance to be with me. I almost died when Phil won the bid. I wanted to run away."

"I know. I thought I was going to be sick once I got outbid. You were with him for a while. Was it exciting to fuck Phil or just the fact that it was a different cock?"

"I told Phil we could call it off and we'd pay him back but he said no way so I figured I was obligated to fuck him. I don't think it was so much being with Phil as it was that I was so horny by then that I needed to get fucked. I think I would have fucked anyone at that point and Phil happened to be the guy that won me."

"But you liked fucking him, right?"

"As I told you last night, I'm not going to lie, I had fun. Don't forget, I was drunk and high too. He made sure my needs were taken care of too. It wasn't just a fuck and go. I was able to let loose and be bad. It felt good to do something so naughty. What made it even better was the fact that you weren't angry with me. I still can't believe it happened."

"Yeah, knowing you weren't angry with me either makes me feel a lot better. I felt like it was all my fault that put you in that situation. If I would have known you were having a good time, I would have enjoyed it more. Would you do it again?"

"Oh, I don't know. I haven't processed everything that happened last night yet. Why? Would you want me to do it again?"

"I'm not sure but it was definitely an awesome sexual experience. I'd like to be there to see you with another guy though."

"Wouldn't you be jealous?"

"No, the more I think about it, the more I want to see you with someone.

"I have a question for you, Doug?"

"What's that?"

"What are you going to do about Phil? I think he knows I don't have a twin sister."

"I think he knows, too. I guess I'll have to deal with that on Monday. It's not like it matters now anyway. He won't say anything to anyone so we don't have to worry about that."

"I don't know that I could ever face him again though."

"I'm sure he'd like to see you again," Doug said with a smile.

Maureen laughed and said, "You're an asshole."

"Yeah, but I'm all yours, baby."

"So, uh, do you want to go back to bed? My pussy is still steaming." Maureen asked.

"Hell yeah. I woke up with a hardon but I wasn't sure how you'd feel."

"Let's go then."

When they got to the bedroom, Doug quickly took off his pajamas and turned to his wife. As he began to lift her sleep shirt over her head, she lifted her arms to assist him. She stood before him naked. Her petite body was on display for her husband just as it was for his boss the night before.

Doug took Maureen in his arms and they began to kiss. He was running his hands over her slender body and began to suck on her tender nipples.

"I don't blame Phil for wanting to fuck you. You're gorgeous."

"It was different being naked in front of him. Other men have seen me naked but he just paid $6,000 to fuck me and was staring at me with pure lust in his eyes. I knew we were going to have sex, but I didn't expect to enjoy it that much. As soon as he took off his clothes, I went from being nervous to wanting and needing his cock."

Doug made his wife get on her knees and blow him just like she did for Phil. When he fucked her, he made her cry out Phil's name. She was begging for another man to fuck her. Doug kept thinking about how much his boss much have enjoyed fucking his wife. He said he liked women with small tits and redheads. Maureen made sure he got his money's worth too.

When Doug came he said, "Take that you fucking slut. Take Phil's cum in your cunt"

Afterward, Doug said, "That was so fucking hot. My only regret is that I wasn't there to witness you fucking and sucking him. That would have been so hot."

"Maybe next time."

"Oh, so there'll be a next time," Doug said with a grin.

Maureen winked at her husband, smiled, and said, "You never know."

They fucked again that afternoon and before they went to bed. They had a quickie before work on Monday morning with a promise to do it again that night. Neither one of them could get the charity auction out of their minds.

Doug was a bit nervous having to face Phil at work. He had to know if he knew that Roxanne was really his wife but if Phil didn't know, Doug didn't want to reveal their secret either.

When Doug got to work, he already had an email from Phil's secretary setting a meeting for 11 AM. Doug had a few hours to think about how he was going to handle the situation but it also gave him time to get more anxious too. He went to Phil's office promptly at 11.

"Come on in, Doug, and close the door."

It was pretty bizarre seeing the man whose dick your wife sucked and who fucked her twice a couple of days ago. It was odd for Phil too seeing Doug was his employee and had invited him to become a member. He was wondering if Doug had any unsettled feelings after what happened.

Doug sat down in front of Phil's desk as Phil started the conversation by saying, "Things went well on Saturday night. Needless to say, you are now a full member. Roxanne was a big hit too."

"Thanks for sponsoring me, Phil."

"I feel I owe you an explanation for, uh, you know, what happened with Roxanne."

"You don't owe me anything, Phil. She knew what she was getting into."

"I know but uh, it seems you and your wife had other plans for how the auction was going to play out."

"So, uh, you know that uh..."

"I know Roxanne is your wife, not her twin sister. I know you planned on winning the bid until I fucked it up. Is everything okay between you two? You seemed pretty shaken up the other night."

"Yeah, we're good. We've talked a lot about it and we're both fine with the whole evening. Once I realized that she was not only alright with how it worked out but was turned on by it, we fucked twice ourselves. As long as neither one of us was mad at each other, we were good. Things didn't work out as we planned but we both ended up having a lot of fun."

"Really? That's good to hear. I didn't want to be the cause of any problems between you two. I got carried away myself. She's one sexy lady and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to, you know, be with her. I suspected she might have been your wife but once I noticed the tan line on her ring finger, it just about confirmed it. I hope everything will be okay between the two of us."

"We're fine, Phil. To be honest, it kind of perked up our sex life. We both can't stop thinking about what happened."

"Wow, that's good to hear. I don't mean to be disrespectful but it seemed like she had a good time. We both did. She's a very attractive woman. You're a lucky man. Does that mean she'd consider coming to another meeting?"

"Gee, I don't know about that. We're still processing what happened but when the time comes, I can ask her."

"I know I can speak for the other members when I say she's welcome to come to any of our future meetings."

Doug smiled and replied, "I bet they would love to have her too. We'll play it by ear."

"The next meeting won't be for a few months but uh, if you and your wife want to, let's say, get together beforehand. We could arrange something."

"I'm not sure about that, Phil. We've never done anything like this before. Let us deal with last Saturday first."

"No problem. Seeing you two are okay, I thought I'd throw that out there."

"I understand."

Later that night, Doug filled Maureen in on his conversation with Phil and she felt better that everything was out in the open. She wasn't sure about going to another auction and said she'd be too embarrassed to see Phil for a while so getting together with him was out of the question. It did plant a seed in Maureen's mind about what it would be like to fuck Phil again. Would it be as good as the first time? Would it be better now that she'd be more relaxed and he knew she was Doug's wife? She wouldn't have to pretend to be someone else or wonder what would happen if he found out her real identity.

Things gradually went back to normal as much as possible for Doug and Maureen. They were both working long hours and would have sex when they could. The memory of when Maureen became Foxy Roxy for a night still drove their bedroom fantasies.

One Friday several weeks later, Doug sent a text message to Maureen, "I'm going out to Happy Hour with some of the other associates after work. Would you like to join us? I know we could both use a drink."

"I don't know. Is Phil going to be there? I'd like to avoid him if possible?"

"He never comes to these things. I think you're safe."

"In that case, I'll meet up with you at about 5:30."

When Maureen got to the bar, she saw Doug and his friends at a high-top table in the corner. Phil wasn't there so she joined them and ordered a drink. They were having a good time relaxing after a long, hard week of work when Maureen saw Doug's eyes widen as he nodded toward the door.

Phil walked in, looked around, and quickly joined the group. He is a tall man with a husky build who has a presence when he is around. He is extremely confident some may consider him arrogant but it's that brashness that makes him attractive to Maureen. Phil's demeanor gave him that "bad boy," air about him that made her feel even naughtier for having had sex with him.

Maureen wanted to die when she laid eyes on Phil and shot Doug an angry look. He was the last person she wanted to see. However, she also figured it was only a matter of time before she had to face Phil again so she might as well get it over with. It's not like she had much of a choice anyway. Phil ordered a round of drinks for everyone and sat down with the group. The only seat open was next to Maureen.

Phil greeted everyone, looked at Maureen, and said, "Long time, no see, Maureen. It's good to see you again. You look as beautiful as ever," and he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.

"It's nice to see you too, Phil," she replied politely while dying of embarrassment inside.

Doug could see that they both felt a little awkward but they seemed to relax after a drink. Things appeared to be normal between them as the evening wore on. It was loud in the bar so no one could hear what Phil and Maureen were discussing.

Phil felt emboldened by the drinks and knowing Maureen had a good time at the charity auction so he turned to her and said, "So, how is your sister, Roxanne doing?"

Maureen almost choked on her drink but managed to reply, "Oh, she's doing well."

"Tell her I said hello."

"I will," she replied as her face became a little flush.

Phil was sneaking peeks at Maureen, undressing her with his eyes. He also looked at her youthful face with red hair and blue eyes. He was over six feet tall and towered over Maureen's petite body. In return, Maureen was glancing his way, at his handsome face and distinguished look. She was recalling being naked alone in the hotel room with him, sucking his dick, and fucking him twice.

He was wondering if he'd ever get a chance to fuck her again. There was an undeniable sexual tension between them as Maureen's pussy became damp and warm after seeing the man who took her married virginity. She knew he wanted to fuck her again and was probably thinking about what they did that night too. It was those memories that made Phil sexually enticing to her.

It was so loud in the bar, that Maureen and Phil could barely hear the other conversations going on so they ended up speaking almost exclusively with each other. Maureen was wearing a white blouse with a pencil skirt that rode up her thighs when she sat. Phil could see her white bra underneath her blouse. The more she crossed and uncrossed her legs the higher the skirt rode up her thighs. She could see that Phil was enjoying the view so she turned sideways to face him to allow him a better view of her legs. Phil took the bait and gave her a little grin.

Maureen was feeling a little frisky so she began to uncross and cross her legs, giving Phil a peek up her skirt at her pink panties. She was looking directly at him and she would smirk when she would catch him looking up her skirt. He eventually realized she was doing it on purpose to tease him.

After giving Phil a good long look at her pink panties, he whispered in her ear, "You know, pink is my favorite color," in reference to the pink thong he kept after fucking her.

"Roxanne told me you especially like pink thongs," Maureen responded.

"I miss Roxanne," Phil replied while touching Maureen's hand casually.

Feeling him touching her again sent chills through Maureen's body causing her to reply, "Who knows, maybe you'll see her again someday."

"I can only hope," Phil responded with an arrogant grin.

Doug then told Maureen he was ready to leave. She said she had to use the restroom first. While she was in the restroom, she removed her panties and held them in the palm of her hand. When she returned to the table, she sat down to finish her drink and flashed her bare pussy at Phil. He was taken by surprise but smiled when Maureen opened her hand underneath the table to show him her panties.

Phil discreetly put his hand down so Maureen could hand them over to him and he slyly put them into his pants pocket. She finished her drink and flashed Phil again as she stood up to leave.

Doug asked, "Where are you parked, dear?"

"I parked in the ramp down the street."

"I'm down the street the other way."

That's when Phil jumped in and said, "I'll walk Maureen to her car. I'm in the ramp too."

Doug playfully asked, "Can I trust you with her?"

Phil laughed and said, "Absolutely not."

"Don't worry, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself."

"Okay dear, I'll see you at home."

Maureen then left with Phil.

As they were walking down the street to their cars, Phil told Maureen, "You know that when you flashed me your pussy and handed me your panties, I got so hard I had to hold my hands in front of my pants to avoid being embarrassed."

Maureen snickered and replied, "No, I didn't know that."

"I can't stop thinking about you. I'll cherish the memory of that night at the auction for as long as I live."

"I had fun too, Phil but that's not going to be a regular thing."

Just then, Maureen received a text message from Doug that said, "If Phil tries anything, go for it."

Maureen's pussy was already wet and she now had Doug's permission to be with Phil again. She wasn't sure that was the smart thing to do but she didn't have to worry about how her husband would feel.

As they entered the elevator to where Maureen's car was parked, Phil said, "You know, we don't have to wait for another auction if you're interested in an encore."

"I don't know if that would be a good idea, Phil. I'm not sure if there will ever be another auction for me either."

"You were awesome and very popular that night. You are a very sexy woman, Roxy."

"Thank you, Phil. You were pretty good that night too."

They were soon standing in front of Maureen's car. It was an awkward moment, almost like being on a first date and not knowing if you should ask for a kiss goodnight. Maureen knew Phil wanted her but she was fighting her desire for him to try something with her. Seeing the man who fucked her so well for the first time since that night, made her want him. A couple of drinks only lowered her inhibitions and made her want him even more. However, Maureen wasn't going to initiate anything. Their mutual sexual desire for each other had been building between them since they first set eyes on each other in the bar. It was now at a fever pitch that they were alone in the parking ramp.

When Phil leaned in to kiss Maureen goodnight, he kissed her on the lips, a kiss she didn't resist. Seeing no resistance, he kissed her again, but this time with more passion as they wrapped their arms around each other. It was like the dam had been broken. Phil's hand slid under Maureen's skirt, grabbed her ass, and pulled her closer. She, in turn, grabbed his ass pulling him closer too. He pulled her blouse from her skirt and slid his hand up to play with her nipples and small breasts.

Phil then slid his hand up the front of Maureen's skirt and began to finger her tender pussy, finding it warm and soaking wet. Maureen's hand began to stroke Phil through his pants. He then unbuttoned her blouse and pushed her bra up so he could suck on her tiny tits. They were both so horny by then, they wanted and needed each other.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Auctioned for Charity Ch. 02-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds