Auctioned for Charity Ch. 02-03

"Tell me what you want me to do, Roxy?"

"You know what I want, Phil. You want it too."

"Tell me, I want to hear you say it. I want Doug to hear you say it too."

"I want you to fuck me, Phil. I want to feel your fat cock inside me again."

"Tell Doug what you want."

"Doug, I want Phil to fuck me hard like he did at the last auction and in the parking ramp. I need to get fucked so bad. Please fuck me. Please."

"Did you hear that, Doug? Your wife is begging for my cock. Should I fuck her, Doug?"

"Go ahead and fuck my wife, Phil. We all want you too. I want to see your cock in her pussy."

Phil then slowly slid his dick into Roxanne as she moaned loudly again. Doug got a close-up view of Phil's dick penetrating his wife's pussy. He never imagined seeing his wife getting fucked again would be better than the last time. Doug couldn't get a much closer view of another man's cock plunging into his wife's cunt. {hil's balls were swaying back and forth as his thrusts got faster and his Roxy groaned in pleasure. He would pull his dick out of Roxy and shove it back in to show Doug how he was getting the entire length into her. Doug could hear the squishy sounds of his wife's sopping wet cunt as Phil was repeatedly plunging his dick into her.

Doug began to flick his tongue over his wife's clit as his boss kept fucking her. That brought her to another orgasm. After her orgasm subsided, Phil told her to straddle her husband's dick, an instruction she quickly obeyed.

She told Doug, "I love you for letting me do this."

"This is so hot, I love you for doing it."

Phil had put some lube on his dick and was now pressing it against Roxanne's asshole. She was nervous about taking his fat cock in her ass but she had been preparing herself for it since that night in the parking ramp. When Doug wasn't around, she would use her butt plug or dildo in her ass. She knew she'd be with Phil again and wanted to please him as much as possible. She had anal sex with Doug on occasion but not very often. She was as ready as she'd ever be to take on Phil.

Roxanne had her ass up in the air as she felt Phil's dick pressing against her asshole. She knew she had to relax or it would hurt more. She had been drinking, taking hits off her vape pen, and Phil played with her ass for a long time so she was kind of excited about trying anal with another man. It was the only hole left that he hadn't had his dick in.

Roxy took a deep breath as she felt Phil's dick beginning to enter her. He met some resistance when he first tried to enter her ass so he pushed harder, forcing the big mushroomed head into Roxanne's asshole.

She was a little surprised by the sudden full feeling of him inside her and said, "Oh, go slow. Let me get used to it before you go any further.

He waited until she said, "Okay, go ahead," and pressed his beefy dick further into her asshole.

It felt uncomfortable but not painful as Phil thrust further into her. Doug watched his wife's face as she felt her backside being penetrated. She looked concerned but wasn't in pain. She was nervously biting her lower lip while Phil went deeper into her backside. His only wish was to be able to see Phil's dick in her ass but he was fine with letting her experience double penetration for the first time.

After several minutes, Phil slapped Roxanne's buttocks and said, "Hot damn, baby, you took it all."

She felt proud that she had taken all of that fat cock of Phil's up her ass. He began to very slowly push in and out of Roxanne while she fucked Doug.

"How does it feel, honey," Doug asked.

"This is awesome. Oh fuck, it feels sooo good."

After hearing that, Phil began to fuck her ass faster while Doug thrust his hips upward to fuck his wife. He saw the look of pure rapture on her face and was proud he was able to allow her to explore her sexuality and have so much fun, even if it meant sharing her with other men. He loved her so much, her pleasure was the most important thing to him.

Doug was playing with Roxanne's tits and she would lean down to let him suck on her nipples or kiss him deeply while enjoying having a cock in her ass and pussy. Doug was the first to cum and filled his wife's pussy with his seed. He wiggled his way out from underneath her to watch Phil fuck her ass. He went off to the side and watched as Phil began to fuck her ass harder. He was using her pigtails like handles as he drove himself into Roxy's butt.

"Where's my dick, Doug?"

"It's in my wife's ass, Phil."

"Your wife has such a nice tight ass too, Doug. Do you like my dick in your ass, Roxanne?"

"I love having your cock in my ass, Phil. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass, Phil."

"See that, Doug, your wife likes my cock in her ass."

Doug watched as Phil began to breathe faster, then thrust deeply into Roxy's ass while grunting and groaning. Roxanne could feel his fat cock pulsating in her ass as Phil shot wad after wad deep into her bowels. When he withdrew his dick from her ass, he gave her cheeks a light slap as a little bit of cum trickled out.

"Fuck Roxy, I've been dreaming about that fine ass from the first time I met you. I never thought I'd get a chance to fuck that tight butt of yours."

"I aim to please my men. Having both of you in me at the same time was awesome."

After recovering, Roxanne wanted to shower to freshen up knowing her lovers weren't done with her yet. Phil shared a pill with Doug to help them stay hard. Roxanne wasn't totally surprised when they joined her in the shower moments later.

The three of them were lathering up each other which helped their hands glide over one another's bodies. Roxanne felt glorious with four hands exploring her wet, naked petite body while she had a soapy dick in each hand. Doug and Phil took turns kissing Roxanne. Doug never expected to enjoy seeing his wife kissing another man but it was happening right beside him. It was seeing his wife as a passionate, horny, sexually desirable woman that made it so special for him.

The men each took a nipple in their mouths with Doug playing with his wife's ass and Phil's finger in her pussy. She could feel their growing dicks poking at her. She found herself on her knees staring at two cocks in her face. She took her time sucking their dicks and licking their balls. It was time to savor the hard flesh of her lovers. They had already cum once so she knew they would last longer this time. She gobbled one dick after the other and back again a few times.

They decided they wanted to go back to the bedroom and the two men dried off every inch of Roxy's hot little body before drying off themselves. It was fun to have two men lick some of the water droplets from her body. When they were dry, Phil picked up Roxanne and carried her into the bedroom. They all wanted more to drink so Phil ordered cocktails and water from room service for everyone while they passed the vape pen around to continue the party.

While they were waiting for their drinks, Phil and Doug had Roxy standing between them while they sat on the edge of the bed. They were fondling and fingering her pussy and ass while sucking on her nipples. Before long, she was on her knees alternately sucking their dicks again. It was a continuation of the cock feast she was having that memorable night.

Roxanne was ready to keep on fucking but they were waiting until after their drinks arrived. It's not like she minded sucking a couple of dicks while on her knees either. There was something so submissive about letting multiple men use her body for their pleasure. She was now with the two men she wanted the most and wanted to make sure they were nice and hard for her.

When they heard a knock on the door and a male voice call out, "Room service," Phil looked at Doug and said, "Get the door, Doug. Keep sucking me, baby."

For some reason, when Doug opened the door, his wife assumed he would take the tray of drinks and send the waiter on his way.

However, Phil said, "Let him in, Doug. Keep on sucking, Roxy. Show him what you can do."

Doug opened the door, invited the waiter in, and told him to put the tray of refreshments on a small table. He was a younger man in his mid-20s, tall and slender with brown hair and brown eyes. Doug recognized him as the bartender from the meeting room. When the waiter walked in and saw a naked Roxanne on her knees blowing Phil, he stopped dead in his tracks and stared for a moment before setting the tray down. Roxy didn't care he was staring at what she was doing after sucking two dicks in front of a crowd of men earlier. One more didn't phase her at all.

"It's okay to look, she's not bashful at all," Phil commented. "She's been sucking dick and fucking most of the night."

Roxanne was getting hotter knowing she was being watched sucking Phil's fat cock. It was more intimate than blowing the two other guys in front of everyone in the meeting room. The wet slurping sounds of her cocksucking filled the small room.

The waiter, whose name was Brian, was watching and asked, "Is that Foxy Roxy?"

Doug replied, "That's her in the flesh."

Phil then asked, "Would you like to join us? Would you like that, Roxy?"

"I'll do whatever you and Doug want," she replied and went back to blowing Phil.

Phil looked at Doug who said, "It's fine by me." He then looked at Brian and said, "You can join us if you want."

"Hell yeah, man. Everyone in the room wanted a piece of her.," Brian said as he began to undress.

When Brian was naked, Phil patted the bed next to him and told Roxy, "Show our friend Brian what a great cocksucker you are."

Ronanne immediately took her mouth off of Phil's dick, crawled over to Brian and took his decent-sized dick between her lips and began to suck it. Doug was now watching his lovely redheaded wife blowing another stranger. She couldn't get enough dick that night.

Phil then said, "She's a great cocksucker, isn't she, Brian."

"Oh yeah. Oh baby, suck it just like that. Holy fuck, you're good."

Roxy was proud and enthusiastic of her cocksucking abilities and hearing the men talking about her only made her want to please them even more.

After she was blowing Brian for a while, Phil told her, "Why don't you get on top of Brian?"

She figured she knew what Phil was planning and didn't have a problem with it at all. As Brian laid back on the bed, Roxanne straddled his dick and let it slowly sink into her hot pussy. They both moaned softly as she began to ride him while feeding him her little titties. Brian had her ass cheeks firmly within his grasp as she bounced on his cock.

Phil was watching the action with Doug and told him, "Your wife loves to fuck. You're a lucky man."

"I've never seen her this horny before."

Phil then got the lube and started to grease himself up for another assault on her ass. When Roxanne felt Phil get behind her, she knew exactly what was coming. Brian spread her ass cheeks wide for Phil as she raised her hips higher to make it easier for Phil to sodomize her. She easily took his dick in her ass this time. Both men were now enjoying Roxy's pussy and ass.

Doug was enjoying the live sex show unfolding before him with his wife as the superstar of the show. He got a close-up view of Phil's dick penetrating her ass while Brian was thrusting his hips upward to drive his dick into her pussy. Roxanne was moving her ass up and down and rolling her hips to find just the right position which made the double penetration more exhilarating for her.

Doug watched for a while when Roxanne turned around and told him, "Come over here so I can suck your dick. I need a cock in my mouth too."

Doug stepped in front of Roxanne who immediately gobbled down his cock like a hungry whore. All three of her holes were now filled. She was thinking about trying it since she got double penetrated earlier. She deeply desired to have a cock in her mouth, cunt, and ass at the same time but didn't want to say anything. Her curiosity was now resolved. She loved having a cock in each of her holes. It was even better than she imagined. Roxanne slowed down sucking Doug's dick as she began to orgasm.

Roxy would take Doug's dick out of her mouth and reinsert it while crying out, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh god that feels so good. Fuck me, fuck me," and began to suck her husband again.

Muffled moans and groans filled the room as Roxanne came to another raging orgasm. Brian could see the look of passion on her face and felt her cum dripping down his cock as Foxy Roxy fucked him.

Brian couldn't believe his luck at getting a chance to fuck the sexiest woman auctioned off that night. He was right, every man in the room wanted to fuck her and he couldn't wait to brag about his adventure with her. He'd fantasized about being part of a threesome and was now part of a foursome.

After Roxanne came, Brian wasn't far behind and he came deep in her pussy as she furiously rode his dick squeezing her cunt tighter to try and milk the cum out of him. She wanted to please him in the worst way and she got her wish as he shot a huge load of his young cum into her.

Phil invited Brian to stay and party with them but he said he had to get back to work. He had been gone too long already. Roxanne was disappointed as Brian got dressed to leave but she then turned her attention to her two remaining lovers.

"How'd you like that, Roxy? Phil asked.

"That was out of this world. I've never felt so alive before."

Doug wanted his turn to do his wife anally, so Phil wiped himself clean and had her suck his dick while her husband entered her well-used asshole. Roxanne's ass was able to easily accommodate Doug's thinner dick as he began to fuck her knowing Phil's dick was in her butt just moments before him.

Doug was thinking of how good Phil must have felt by having his dick inside Roxy's tight little ass. She didn't let Doug do her anally very often and he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity. He was holding onto her hips drilling her asshole while she continued to blow Phil. She was now taking his entire fat cock down her throat. It was something she had been trying to do since the first time she blew him.

"Oh yeah, Roxy, take all of my dick in your mouth. Look at your wife, Doug, she's deep-throating me. Oh, you're such a good girl, Roxy. That's it, baby, take all of that dick."

Roxanne was thinking, "If I'm such a good girl, why do I feel like such a naughty one?"

Doug could hear the slurping sounds of his wife giving his boss another expert blow job as he continued to fuck her tender butt. Phil started to groan louder and held Roxanne's head as he shoved his dick into her throat and began to shoot his cum into her. She lapped up his jizz like a hungry cumslut. She craved tasting his cum and swallowed every last drop and even squeezed a few more drops out of him before he pulled his dick out.

Doug then started to cum in her ass while enjoying the tightness of her little brown asshole. In this latest round of sex, Roxanne had taken a man's cum in her pussy, mouth, and ass. Despite fucking five different men and blowing two additional others, the embers of Roxanne's hot pussy were still smoldering. She was getting tired but wanted more.

Phil's cock was still half hard from taking the pill to help him keep an erection, a fact not lost on Roxanne. She kept looking at it as the three of them drank the cocktails and water. Even Phil was surprised when Roxanne began to play with his dick and balls. When his dick began to respond, she stuffed it back into her mouth and her head began to bob.

"Damn Doug, we may have to call in for more help. Your wife wants more dick."

She took her head off his cock long enough to say, "Just one more time, Phil."

"Alright baby, who am I to tell you no?"

Doug was fulfilling his fantasy by watching his wife having sex with other men and wasn't going to try and stop her now. He sat in a chair and watched as Roxanne was sucking Phil's dick again. When she stopped, she laid back on the bed with her legs spread. Phil didn't have to be told what she wanted. He climbed between her wide-spread legs and slid his dick into Roxy again. Doug was thrilled to watch Phil hump on his wife again as she writhed in pleasure beneath him.

Phil was sucking on her nipples and kissing her as he fucked her one more time. Roxanne wrapped her legs around his back for leverage to help lift her hips to meet his thrusts. When Phil was fucking her in the missionary position, the size difference between the two of them seemed magnified. Roxy was just over five feet tall and Phil was more than a foot taller and twice her weight. She felt so submissive being underneath with his big, husky body draped over her. She loved giving herself to such a big, strong, masculine, and dominant man. She was giving herself to him and would do almost anything to please him.

She was fucking him as much as he was fucking her, all under the watchful eye of her husband. Doug found himself stroking his dick to another erection as he watched his boss continue to fuck his wife. It took Phil longer to cum this time and when he did, there wasn't as much jizz as the two other times he orgasmed.

When he climbed off of Roxanne, he let her lick the cum off his dick and told her, "I'm done, honey. I don't think there's another drop of cum left in my balls. I left it all inside of you."

Doug was in 7th Heaven knowing that his boss had cum in his wife's ass, mouth, and pussy that night. He now wanted his turn with Roxanne but wanted to be alone with her.

"It's been a fun night, Phil. I, uh, want to have one more turn with Roxy but I want to be alone with her. I'm sure you understand."

"I sure do, buddy. Thank you both for a great fucking evening," Phil said as he was getting dressed.

He saw Roxanne's g-string on the floor, picked it up, and said, "I'll take this for my collection," and placed it in his pocket.

Phil kissed and hugged Roxanne and left her alone to be with her husband.

After Phil was gone, Roxanne asked Doug, "Was I too much of a slut tonight? I feel so naughty for doing what I did."

"Hell, I'm proud of you dear. Every guy in that room wanted to fuck you."

"Fuck, I was so hot, I just might have let them too."

"Well, I want you all to myself right now."

Roxanne smiled and got down on her knees. She would stop blowing Doug at times to tell him how her first two lovers weren't all that good and only left her wanting more. It's like they only stoked the flames that were already burning between her legs.

"I could feel everyone watching me as I blew those two guys in the meeting room. I felt like such as slut. Feeling their hands touching and feeling me as I was blowing the men got me so much hotter too."

Doug then led his wife over to the bed and climbed between her legs. As he was fucking her, Roxanne began to describe how exhilarated and free she felt that night.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate you for not getting mad at me for letting loose like this. I felt so free. I was free to follow every urge I had. God, it felt so good."

"I didn't see the first two but you fucked and sucked seven guys tonight. That's almost half of them."

"That's why I feel so naughty. The first one even spanked me. Oh, that felt so good too. I thought being double penetrated was going to be the highlight of the night until I had all three of you at once."

"That was the highlight for me too, Roxy. Seeing Phil fucking your ass while Brian was in your pussy was wild. I love my sexy wife."

"I love my sexy husband, too."

Talking about all that happened that night only made Doug's balls fill with cum again and he unleashed another load into Roxanne. They both knew that was the end of a fun-filled evening. They were both exhausted but needed to shower too. They decided to take the hour-long drive home that night instead of staying at the hotel. They'd both feel better sleeping in their own bed which wasn't stained with the cum of several people anyway.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds