Auctioned for Charity Ch. 02-03

At one point, Roxy walked up to Doug and Phil and said, "I'm so fucking turned on right now. I'm going to take good care of both of you later."

Phil replied, "I can wait, Roxanne. I can't stop thinking about you."

Phil then grabbed her ass with one hand and slid a finger into her pussy and gave her a couple of quick finger fucks before she pushed his hand away. Doug even ran his hands over her chest and ass.

Before she walked away, Phil told her, "I have a hard-on waiting just for you, Roxy."

"Don't waste it on the other girls. You'll get your turn with me later. I promise."

When Roxy moved to another group of men, they had seen Phil fingering her so they were emboldened to do it too. She tried her best to not let them finger her for too long but she could only hold out for so long.

Roxy was so horny she leaned back against a table as one man had his finger working over her pussy and his thumb rubbing her clit. She tried to tell him "no" but she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. Doug and Phil got a close-up view of Roxy with her legs wide open while getting fingered. A small crowd had gathered to watch as Roxy began to thrust her hips forward and breathe heavier.

Within minutes she closed her eyes and began to cum, while saying, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck, Oh fuck,"

The men were watching intently as she came to orgasm in front of everyone. When she opened her eyes, she was a bit embarrassed but quickly moved to another group as more men brazenly groped her. There's nothing sexier than a horny woman and Roxy was super horny that night.

Things were quickly getting out of control as the men became more bold in touching Roxy. The other women were annoyed with her because the men expected them to do as much as Roxy. By that time, every man in the crowd had touched and felt Roxanne in some manner.

She was almost relieved when the MC said the auction would start in five minutes. She grabbed another drink at the bar and went back to her room to freshen up and take another drag on her cannabis vape pen. Seeing she was the last woman in the auction, it gave her time to regain her composure but her pussy was dripping wet and in desperate need of attention.

It was then time to start the auction. One by one, the other women were auctioned off. One of them came close to Roxy's record bid of $6,000. She was competitive and was worried she might not attract as high of a bid this time. When her turn was up, Roxy took a big gulp of her drink and got ready to be announced.

"This next lady was very popular last month and by seeing her work the crowd earlier, I would expect her to be very popular now. Let's give a warm welcome to Foxy Roxy."

The crowd cheered with a standing ovation which made Roxy feel better and made Doug proud of his wife. She danced around the stage in her school uniform costume, tweaking her tits and shaking her ass.

As the bidding began, Roxy raised the front of her pleated plaid skirt and ran her finger along her pussy, and began to suck on her finger like it was a cock. The crowd roared as the bidding quickly went to $2,500 and still going. She got on her hands and knees and simulated getting fucked from behind as the bidding passed $4,000.

The MC commented, "It looks like we have a wild one tonight, fellas. Remember, this is for charity."

The bidding hit $6,000 when Roxy began to play with the MC, rubbing up against him and grinding her ass into his crotch. Men were cheering wildly and the bidding went past $7,000. That's when Roxy got on her knees and pretended to be giving the MC a blow job. The bidding hit $9,000 with only two bidders left with one bidding $10,000.

"We have a bid of $10,000 for Foxy Roxy. Are there any others? Going once, going twice. Come on guys, this is your last chance. Sold for $10,000 to the man in the front row."

The winner was an older guy, maybe in his late 50s, with gray hair and a pot belly. He wasn't anywhere near as attractive as Phil or Doug but Roxy didn't care who won. Part of the fun of the evening was the willingness to fuck anyone. It was clear the winner would never be able to attract a woman like Roxy on his own and that's what made her feel so slutty but that was the point of being there. She was still determined to give him his money's worth and a memorable evening.

Phil whispered in Doug's ear, "That guy is a judge."

Doug was shocked but that was the benefit of joining the club, there were a lot of very influential members. Doug watched as the judge walked off with his wife so he could do as he wished with her.

When they got to Roxy's room, the judge immediately began to undress. He was kind of flabby and wasn't Roxy's type but he had a decent-sized dick, just a little more than average length. She was curious to see what it would be like to fuck him.

When he was naked, the judge sat down on the edge of the bed and said, "Come here, Roxy. You've been a very naughty girl."

Roxanne figured she knew what he wanted and played along. She sheepishly walked over to the judge and stood before him with her head down.

"I've talked to you time and again about violating our dress code. I can't let you walk around dressed like this with your bare breasts showing and your ass hanging out like that, not to mention the inappropriate underwear you have on."

"I'm sorry sir. I promise it will never happen again."

"I'm sorry too Roxanne but I warned you what would happen if you dressed like a little slut again. Believe me. This is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you."

He took her by the hand, moved her to the side of his knees, and said, "Now bend over, dear," as he patted his lap.

"Please, sir. I said I was sorry. Please don't."

"It's too late for that Roxanne, now bend over my knee."

Roxanne pretended to be hesitant as she took her position bending over his lap with her ass in the air.

"My goodness, Roxanne, you have a lovely little ass," the judge said as he was softly rubbing and squeezing her buttocks.

Roxy felt so vulnerable bent over the judge's lap with her ass exposed but she liked playing the role of a naughty girl who needed to be disciplined. Then suddenly without warning, she felt his hand come down and strike her on her left butt cheek with a loud clapping sound. She instinctively tightened her butt cheeks and he waited until she relaxed before spanking her again on the right cheek.

The judge would stop spanking her to rub her ass before starting again. She was beginning to squirm as he spanked her, enjoying the mild discipline he was administering. It made her feel even more naughty and submissive. She was submitting to his manly desires and was willing to do almost anything to please him.

The thing that turned her on most is she knew he was getting turned on as she felt his dick poking at her stomach. He spanked her about 20-25 times before he told her to get undressed. He watched as Roxanne did a slow sensuous strip for him. She took off everything but her stockings and looked at him waiting for further instructions.

He motioned with his index finger to come closer and he began to kiss her and fondle her naked body. He told her to spread her legs so he could finger her pussy.

"You're a hot one aren't you, Roxy?"

"That's what I've been told, sir."

The judge sucked on her nipples while groping her ass and fingering her. She loved turning her body over to an anonymous stranger.

He played with her naked body for a while then told her, "Now get on your knees, darling."

Roxanne did as she was instructed and was now staring at his cock and balls.

"You know what to do now, Roxy."

She leaned forward and began lapping at the judge's balls while he held on tightly to her pigtails. Roxanne worked her way up his shaft, taking time to lick and tease the head of his dick before taking it between her warm wet lips.

"Oh, that's a good girl. Suck it just like that."

Roxanne's head began to bob in the judge's lap with her lips and tongue working over his dick. She took him deep in her throat which made him moan louder. She was enjoying blowing a new cock. She didn't care whose it was, she just needed a dick to play with.

After blowing him for a while, the judge told her, "Now lay down on the bed. I want to get some of the fine pussy I paid good money for."

Roxanne obediently laid down on the bed and spread her legs as the old judge climbed between them. He slid his dick into her and began to fuck her. Finally, she had a hard cock in her pussy and it felt wonderful. She was so hot she didn't care who was fucking her.

The judge was fucking her as hard as he could. As Roxy began to moan, he came in her. He thrust into her a few times until his balls were drained. He then climbed off and went to the bathroom to get a towel to wipe himself clean. He then got dressed and left.

Roxanne was stunned that it was over so quickly but was also disappointed. She needed to get fucked badly and the only thing the judge did was stoke the fire burning between her legs. She cleaned herself up, got dressed except for her g-string, and went back into the meeting room.

She immediately went to the bar for another drink as the roomful of guys watched her every move. Several men were calling her over but she went to talk to Phil and Doug first.

Doug told her, "That didn't take long."

"He got what he wanted so he's happy but he left me kind of hanging if you know what I mean."

"Well, Phil and I are ready any time you are."

"Would you mind if I took someone else back to the room first? That guy over there has been eyeing me up all night."

Roxanne was referring to a handsome man with light brown hair who looked to be in his late 30s. He had an athletic build and Doug could see why his wife would want to fuck him.

"Sure, go ahead, babe. Make sure you leave some for us though."

"Don't worry, it's going to take a few guys to put out the fire in my pussy tonight."

Doug then watched his wife walk over to the man and Phil told him, "That guy works in the DA's office."

Phil and Doug watched as Roxanne chatted with the DA for a few minutes before she led him to her room. Meanwhile, the judge had come back bragging to everyone what a great fuck Roxy was. It was music to Doug's ears as he overheard the judge telling people how Roxy sucked his dick and how he fucked her. His wife was nothing more than a hired piece of ass to these guys but that's what made it so much fun. Doug wanted to fuck his wife so badly but he'd have to wait his turn.

Meanwhile, back in the hotel room, the DA helped Roxanne take off what few clothes she had on and then began to take off his clothes. He had a muscular build with broad shoulders, nice chest muscles that were lightly covered with hair, and a very firm ass. His dick was smaller than most but she loved his body and couldn't wait to take care of him.

When they embraced, she ran her hands over his body, squeezing his hard muscles as they kissed. His dick was hard as she stroked him while he sucked her nipples, fingered her, and fondled her ass.

Roxy got down on her knees and began to suck his dick but he stopped her. He wanted to fuck her instead. He had her bend over on the bed and got behind her. He slipped his dick inside of her and began to fuck her hard while tugging on her pigtails.

Roxy began to moan and started to rock her hips backward to meet his thrusts. He came within minutes of entering Roxy, leaving her wanting more. He had her lick his dick clean and then got dressed and left.

She once again cleaned herself off, got dressed, and went back to the meeting room. As she was walking toward Doug and Phil, a couple of guys were pleading for blow jobs but she wanted to talk to Doug first.

"Another quickie, I see," Doug said.

"Yeah, Phil fucked me longer by himself than those two did combined."

"Are you ready for us now?"

"Those two over there have been begging for a blow job all night. Do you mind?"

"It's your party, dear. We'll be right here waiting for you."

She thanked Doug and walked over to the two guys. Doug and Phil saw what looked like a negotiation going on. They were wondering what was going on. Roxy was shaking her head at first, then they could see her contemplating something, and finally, she shrugged her shoulders and nodded her approval.

What happened next shocked everyone in the room. They stripped Roxy of her remaining clothing. She was stark naked in front of everyone and they were all wondering what was next. A crowd started to gather around her to find out.

Both guys dropped their pants and underwear as Roxanne got down on her knees in front of them. They slapped their half-hard dicks on her forehead and cheeks as she got ready to blow them. She reached out to begin stroking their dicks and then leaned forward to begin alternately sucking them. They were of average size so Roxy was able to easily deep throat each of them.

She was putting on quite the performance for the crowd as she blew two guys in front of everyone. Random men were sneaking quick feels of Roxy's tits and ass in hopes that she would raise her ass to allow them to fuck her. That wasn't in the cards but she did like the feel of so many different hands on her. The exhibitionist in her also liked performing in front of a group of men. It made her feel even more naughty than ever.

The men watching were quietly marveling at Roxy's cocksucking skills which made Doug proud. He was getting an up-close view as she went from one dick to the other. The guys were complimenting her on her blow job skills while tweaking her nipples.

"Oh fuck, Roxy, you suck a mean dick," one of them said.

"You must have written the cocksucking manual, honey. Oh yeah, suck it, Suck it just like that."

Roxy could feel the others watching her and she wanted to give them a good performance. When she would switch from one dick to the other, she looked up to see various men watching with lust in their eyes. She could hear their comments which only drove her to want to blow them even better. When one of the guys was ready to cum, Roxy focused on his pleasure.

"Oh yeah, here it comes, Roxy."

He shot a couple of loads of cum into her mouth and then pulled out and splashed some on her face. He then finished up in her mouth while Roxy kept sucking him until his balls were empty.

One guy in the crowd commented, "Wow, what a fucking cumslut."

Hearing that only made Doug want to fuck his wife even more.

She then focused on the other cock and it wasn't long before he began to cum too. He shot most of his load onto her face and finished in her mouth too.

When he was done, he said, "Wow baby, you're the best."

Other guys were asking for a blow job too but Roxy refused. She gathered her clothes and walked over to Doug and Phil with her face covered in cum.

Doug told her, "I wish they hadn't confiscated our phones. You look so lovely, I'd love to get a picture of you."

Roxy licked some cum off her lips and replied, "I'm going to go get cleaned up and I'll cum back for you two. I need a good fucking."

She winked and said, "I've got a special surprise for you, Phil."

"Fuck baby, I can't wait. You put on quite the show tonight. Don't take too long."

"Don't worry, I need it more than you do."

As Roxanne left the room, guys were calling out to her for a blow job or to get laid but she ignored them all. She took a quick shower to wash off the cum on her face and in her pussy. She refreshed her makeup and hair then went to get her husband and his boss. She was still naked as she walked into the meeting room and approached Doug and Phil.

"Are you guys ready for me?"

"We're more than ready," Doug said.

"I can't wait for my surprise," Phil said.

Roxanne smiled, bent over, and said, "Here's a hint."

She showed Phil and Doug that she had inserted a butt plug into her ass. Phil grinned and smacked her on the ass and said, "Let's go, baby."

Roxanne walked in front of them wiggling her ass to tease Phil. He playfully scooped her up in his big strong arms and began to carry her. In this position, others in the room could see that she was wearing a butt plug. She heard some men openly commenting on the plug and knew her ass was going to get a good fucking. Roxy loved Phil's show of strength and dominance, feeling helpless as he carried her off to enjoy all of her sexual charms. It was almost like a caveman carrying away his conquest to use for his pleasure. Doug left the meeting room filled with pride, knowing every man in that room wanted to join them.

Phil carried Roxy into the hotel room like a new bride over the threshold. He gently laid her down on the bed, stripped off his clothes, and joined her before Doug could even take off his shirt. Phil's fat cock was already hard as he and Roxy began to frolic and grind against one another like Doug wasn't even there. It didn't bother Doug because he wanted to sit back and watch for a little while anyway.

Roanne and Phil were kissing, fondling, and groping one another which Doug found exciting. He relished seeing his naked wife in the arms of another man. Phil turned Roxy onto her stomach and placed a couple of pillows under her hips to elevate her ass. He got behind her and began to play with the butt plug. He would take it out part way, push it back in again, and spin it around.

As Phil was pushing the butt plug in and out of Roxanne's asshole, she informed him, "You know, I used a flavored lube just for you."

"I thought I smelled strawberries."

"I hope you like it."

Picking up on her not-so-subtle hint he pulled the butt plug out, and he leaned down to begin to nibble and kiss her compact ass. Roxanne lifted her ass a little higher and wiggled it in Phil's face as more of a hint at what she wanted him to do but he liked teasing her too. After playing with and kneading Roxanne's butt for a few minutes, Phil spread her cheeks wide to gaze at her brown puckered asshole and dove in to give it a good tonguing.

Doug heard his wife say, "Oh, that feels so good," as she wiggled her ass in Phil's face.

He was giving her ass wide licks, butterfly flicks, and giving it a good tonguing, stopping only to tell Doug, "Come on over here. I have an idea."

Doug approached the bed and Phil said, "Why don't you and Roxy get into a sixty-nine and I'll lick her from behind."

"Oh yeah, I like that idea," Roxanne said.

Doug wasn't going to deny his wife that pleasure so he joined his wife and her lover on the bed and she quickly straddled his head. Doug was staring up at his wife's wet pussy. He could smell her excitement as he began to tongue fuck her. He felt her lips engulf his cock as Phil returned to licking her ass.

Roxanne was having difficulty concentrating sucking on her husband's dick while receiving the dual oral pleasure on her pussy and ass. She was moaning loudly and the guys knew it wouldn't be long before she came.

Her pussy was red hot after fucking two other men and blowing two more after being groped by every man in the room and auctioned off. She only orgasmed from being fingered before the auction. That didn't come close to satisfying her and the sexual fever within her loins had been building all night.

When Roxanne came, she flooded Doug's mouth with her juices, some of them dripping down his face. Phil had kept stimulating her ass because he knew she'd cum more than once. Sure enough, she came twice more before telling them to stop.

Phil told Doug to stay right where he was as he lined his hard fat cock up with Roxy's pussy. Instead of penetrating her, he began to rub the head of his dick against her slick slit. Roxanne was pushing her hips back to try and force his dick into her but Phil wouldn't let her. Doug was watching all this from within inches and was just as anxious to watch his wife get penetrated as she was.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds