Auctioned for Charity Ch. 02-03

Without prompting, Maureen unbuckled and unzipped Phil's pants, pulled his boxer briefs down, and began to stroke his cock. Shortly thereafter, she found herself on her knees staring at Phil's hard fat cock. The concrete floor was cold and hard on her knees.

"I have been dreaming about feeling your mouth on my dick again."

"Well, you don't have to wait any longer," Maureen replied just before she opened her mouth and let Phil's dick slide along her tongue into her mouth.

As his dick entered her mouth, Maureen closed her lips around it and began to bob her head. She felt so nasty being on her knees sucking her husband's boss's dick in a parking ramp late at night but that was half the fun. She was being naughty again and loving it. She was able to get about three-quarters of it into her mouth this time, better than before but still not all of it. She savored the taste and feel of his dick in her mouth as her tongue swirled around it.

What Phil and Maureen didn't know was that Doug suspected Phil might try something with his wife and had followed them to the garage. He had been watching them from a distance the entire time. His dick was hard as he saw his wife on her knees with her head bobbing and her lips wrapped around his boss's dick. He was now living out his fantasy of watching his wife with another man.

After letting Maureen blow him for several minutes, Phil had her get up and he guided her towards the front of the car near the wall. She knew what he wanted but wasn't sure it was a good idea to do it where anyone passing by could see them, but she was helpless to resist him. She looked around to make sure no one was around with her blouse open and tits still exposed.

Phil bent Maureen over the hood of her car, lifted her skirt, and shoved his dick into her. She was trying unsuccessfully to control her moans but Phil's fat cock felt so good in her pussy again. She moaned so loud at times that it echoed in the mostly empty parking ramp. It's not that Phil was a better lover than her husband but it was a different feeling and his dick stretched her pussy in ways her husband couldn't. Besides, it was sexually invigorating to have risky sex in a public parking ramp where anyone could catch them at any time.

Doug discreetly changed positions so he could get a better look at Phil fucking his wife. He even pulled out his phone to be able to zoom in and take video. He got a close-up of Phil's dick plunging into Maureen, her tight ass rippling just a little as his hips slapped against her. He caught the rapture on his wife's face as another man was fucking her from behind as she laid against the hood of her car. The video even captured the sounds of her moans when she came to orgasm.

After Maureen came, Phil had her get on her knees again and she immediately stuffed his cock into her mouth. Within minutes, Phil was holding her head still as he came in her mouth, shooting wad after wad into her throat. Doug caught it all on video as his wife swallowed most of Phil's cum. A couple of drops dribbled down her chin and onto her blouse. When he was done cumming he pulled his flaccid dick out of her mouth. Maureen then stood up, straightened out her skirt, fixed her bra, and buttoned her blouse.

Doug discreetly left his hiding spot so he could get home before his wife.

Before they parted, a flustered Maureen told Phil, "Uh, I better be going. Doug is waiting for me."

"Yeah, I have to get going too. It was wonderful being with you again," Phil said as he gave Maureen a quick kiss goodnight.

On the drive home, Maureen couldn't believe she had just blown and fucked Phil again. It was exciting, however. It was so spontaneous and surreptitious that it made it better. She couldn't wait to get home and tell Doug how slutty she was after they left the bar.

When Maureen got home, Doug was waiting for her and snickered when he saw her. Her hair was mussed, her clothes were wrinkled and disheveled, she had cum stains on her chin and blouse, and her knees were dirty. Her skirt and blouse were also covered with dirt from the hood of her car.

"Well, it looks like you and Phil had a good time."

"You said it would be okay and, uh, one thing led to another."

Doug took her by the hand and said, "Why don't you tell me all about it in the bedroom?"

As soon as they got into the bedroom, Doug's hands were all over Maureen and he asked, "Where are your panties?"

"I gave them to Phil just before we left the bar. I took them off in the restroom and flashed my pussy for him."

"So you were advertising the fact that you wanted to fuck him again, weren't you?"

"I guess he took it that way."

"I knew you wanted to fuck him by the look in your eye while you were talking to him. "Did you know you have a cum stain on your blouse and some on your chin?

Maureen looked down and said, "No, I didn't see that," then looked at Doug and said, "It must have happened when he came in my mouth."

Doug unbuttoned her blouse and pushed up her bra to expose her small breasts and had her get on her knees and suck his dick just like she did for Phil. She looked so precious with his dick in her mouth. She blew him for a little while and Doug laid her on the bed and ate her pussy until she came. Doug then bent Maureen over on the bed, lifted her skirt over her ass, and began to fuck her from behind. Doug then confessed to watching her with Phil.

"You know, I saw everything."

"What do you mean?"

"I knew you and Phil wanted to fuck each other. That's why I sent you that text. I followed you two into the parking garage and hid behind a car. I saw you kissing him and him groping you. I watched as you sucked his dick. I saw him bend you over the hood of your car and fuck you. I heard your moans when you came and I watched him cum in your mouth."

"Did you like watching us?"

"I sure did, you dirty little slut," he replied while fucking her harder.

"You're right. I'm a dirty little bitch. Fuck me, Doug. Fuck me. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH," Maureen cried out as she came.

Doug then made his wife suck his dick until he came in her mouth. Maureen swallowed her second load of cum that evening but made sure not to miss a drop this time.

Afterward, Maureen wanted to shower and Doug said he'd order a pizza. It had been a long work week and a wild evening so she took a long, hot shower. When she dried herself off, she wrapped the towel around herself and went to the living room.

"When's the pizza going to be here? I'm starving."

"It shouldn't be too much longer. I think the drivers like delivering to you because you always flash them. You seem dressed for the occasion too," Doug said with a grin.

In no time, the doorbell rang and Maureen said, "I'll get it."

The delivery man, a cute blonde who looked like he was in his mid-20s, smiled when she opened the door. The towel Maureen had wrapped around her barely covered her ass and the delivery guy knew she was naked underneath. He told her the cost and handed Maureen the pizza box. When she raised her arms to hold the pizza, her towel came undone, mostly because it was loosely wrapped.

When her towel hit the floor, the delivery man's eyes scanned her body from her miniature tits to her hourglass torso, her red pubic landing strip, pussy, and her slender legs and back up again. She feigned embarrassment and bent over at the waist to pick up the towel, showing off her small firm ass. Maureen then walked over to the table to put the pizza down and fumbled with the towel as she looked for her purse bending over again when she saw it on the floor.

When she dropped the towel again, she commented, "Oh, forget it," and left it on the floor as she stood there naked while handing over the money to the delivery man.

He took another long look at Maureen before leaving.

Doug commented, "You put on quite a show for him."

"Thanks. Say what you want but we get our pizzas delivered pretty quick," she replied with a smile.

As Doug and Maureen were eating their pizza, the conversation turned back to Phil.

Doug said, "It was so hot to watch you and Phil. Fuck, I'll never forget it. I only wish I could have been closer. Maybe we can arrange something if you want."

"I've been thinking about this for the last couple of months and I wouldn't mind going back to the auction."

"It's your call, babe."

"I'm not going to go every time but I'd like to do it knowing what to expect."

"But you won't know who will win the bid."

"I know. That's half the fun. It's more slutty to fuck a random guy. That doesn't rule out you watching me with Phil later if that's okay with you," Maureen said with a grin.

"I'm good with that as long as you are."

"All I know is I'd sure like to try. It was fun letting loose like that."

Between fucking Phil again, teasing the pizza delivery guy, and talking about going to another auction, Doug and Maureen ended up in bed fucking and sucking again that night and did it again on Saturday and Sunday.

The next Wednesday at work, Phil let Doug know another auction was coming up and asked if Roxanne wanted to attend. Without any hesitation, Doug told him Roxanne was looking forward to the next one. That brought a smile to Phil's face because he knew there was a good chance he'd get to fuck Doug's wife again.

When Doug told Maureen about the next auction, she said, "I guess Roxanne will be coming out of hiding for a night."

"I'm sure more than a few members will be looking forward to seeing Foxy Roxy again. What do you want to do about Phil?"

"I've been doing a lot of thinking about that."

"I bet you have," Doug said with a grin.

"Let me finish. I figured Roxanne could get auctioned off and afterward, you and Phil could join me. I like the randomness of the auction and want to give you what you want too. I wouldn't mind getting together with Phil either. It gets my pussy wet just thinking about it."

"That sounds like one helluva plan. I love it. I'll let Phil know."

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Fuck yeah. My dick is hard just thinking about it. I found I loved you acting like a little slut. I'll be able to relax and enjoy the show this time too. My dick is hard just thinking about it."

"I think I can help you out with that."

Maureen pulled down Doug's pants and began to suck his dick. He kept telling her that in a couple of weeks, she'll have another man's dick in her mouth and she'll be able to blow Phil again. That made Maureen suck his dick with even more enthusiasm. She loved the thought of not knowing whose dick she would be sucking or fucking until minutes before it would happen.

They moved to the bedroom and Maureen practically attacked Doug and began to ride his dick furiously. If his wife was this hot just thinking about being in another auction, he wondered how much hotter she'd be that night. She knew she was going to fuck at least three men and who knows, maybe more. She came while riding Doug.

When she got tired, he got between her legs and fucked her hard while telling her about all the guys that would be bidding on her hoping they would be the ones to feel her lips on their dicks and to fuck her.

"Oh fuck, I feel like such a slut for even considering doing this again but I can't wait."

"I can't wait to see you acting like a slut and having all of the guys touching you and wanting to fuck you. It makes me want you all the more."

Maureen came as Doug shot his load into her. They were both so turned on they fucked again before they went to bed. A lot of people don't understand why a husband and wife would do something like this but they were adults living out a fantasy. Most people have secret desires but don't dare to act on those dreams. Sometimes it takes courage to live life to the fullest.

Chapter 3

As the days got closer to the next auction, Maureen began to feel like a child waiting for their birthday and all the presents they would be receiving. The anticipation was making her more excited. She shopped endlessly online to find the perfect outfit. She wanted something more than lingerie. She wanted to wear something that would make her the star of the evening. She liked being the center of attention since her college cheerleading days and wanted the spotlight shining on her. She was at a disadvantage because of her petite body and almost flat chest but she knew how to perform and had shoulder-length red hair that men seemed to like.

Naturally, Maureen didn't tell Doug what she purchased but promised him he and the others would love it. On the Saturday of the auction, she went to the spa for a manicure, pedicure, and to have her makeup done. Doug wondered why she didn't get her hair done but he knew his wife would never reveal her reasoning.

The anticipation of going to another auction made Doug and Maureen extremely horny but they agreed not to have sex for the week before. They thought that would make that Saturday even more exciting if they both were super horny. Doug even told Maureen that he had blue balls that morning. She told him her pussy was in desperate need of attention and needed to get fucked.

As they were leaving, Maureen double-checked to make sure she had everything including her cannabis vape pen. A little weed always lowered her inhibitions and seemed to enhance her sensations. Doug was naturally curious about what she planned to wear but Maureen was tight-lipped.

Along the drive, Doug kept referring to his wife as Roxanne or Foxy Roxy, her alter ego twin sister she used the last time. Part of pretending to be someone else was originally to try and hide her true identity from Phil. It also allowed Maureen to play a fantasy person so she could be someone else for one night and enjoy showing off. It was fun to play the part of her wild twin sister.

When they arrived at the secluded hotel, Roxanne was more excited than nervous like the first time. She knew she had her husband's permission to explore her sexuality and he was looking forward to her blatant, almost stripper-like exhibitionism. Seeing her walking off with the high bidder would be exhilarating for him rather than causing Doug to worry. There was also the anticipation of seeing her with Phil later that evening.

Doug kissed Roxanne before she went off to change and said, "I love you, Roxy. Let's have some fun tonight."

"I love you too, Doug. You have no idea how much I love you for letting me do this."

He watched as his wife's ass twitched as she walked down the long hallway to her room with a big grin on his face. Doug was thinking about the lucky man that would be enjoying his wife later. He then went to the meeting room to socialize with the other members and Phil.

Doug talked to several members as he got a drink and socialized. There were guys from the last event and some new ones. Some remembered that he was the one that brought Roxanne and they were pleased that she was there again. When Phil walked in, Doug quickly made his way over to talk to him.

"How's it going, Phil?"

"It's going great. Is, uh, Roxanne here?"

"Yeah, she's getting dressed. I know she's got something special planned."

"No matter what it is, I'm sure I'll like it."

"Here's the deal for tonight. She wants to have a random guy win the auction and then she'll take us both back to the room afterward where we can party together."

"Hey, I'm good with whatever she wants. It might save me some money, too," Phil said with a grin.

There weren't any new members for this meeting so there were about twenty guys present. Phil said there would be five women, including Roxanne. Phil introduced Doug around to some very influential people as they waited for the show to begin. Once again, the women would be introduced and they would then interact with the guests before the auction began.

Doug's heart was pounding when the MC told everyone that the show would start in five minutes. The only emotions he felt were from the anticipation of seeing his wife showing off again, hearing men cheering for her, working the crowd, and seeing her go off privately with one of them.

Back in her room, Roxanne had a couple of drinks and some hits off her cannabis vape pen to help loosen her up for what she hoped would be another exciting night of sexual experimentation. She checked herself in the mirror a couple of times before the MC came to line up the girls backstage.

A couple of the girls were at the last auction and a couple were new to Roxanne. They all had bigger breasts than Roxanne but they didn't dress up as much as she. They were wearing skimpy lingerie or bra and thong sets.

One girl even commented, "Damn girl, you went all out for tonight, didn't you?"

"Hey, I'm here to have fun too."

The MC then called the girls on stage with Roxanne being the last in line. The men cheered as each girl was introduced and did a little dance on stage before standing off to the side. When it was Roxanne's turn, Doug and Phil were anxiously waiting to see what she would be wearing and they weren't disappointed when she was introduced.

"I'm happy to introduce the next girl who first joined us last time and set an auction record. Let's give a great round of applause for Foxy Roxy."

Doug gasped for air when he saw his wife come out onto the stage to a huge round of hoots, hollers, and whistles. Phil was cheering loudly and clapping too.

The petite Roxy was wearing a short red and black pleated plaid skirt that didn't even cover her tiny firm ass. Her white g-string served as her only underwear. She also wore a completely sheer white collared crop top that had a short matching plaid tie. The brown nipples of her almost flat chest drew the audience's immediate attention.

Roxy completed the outfit with white over-the-knee stockings and white heels. To top it off, Roxy had her hair in pigtails and she wore black frame glasses to complete her school uniform costume. Her small frame always made her look younger than her 29 years of age. She looked so hot that the crowd went absolutely wild.

As she pranced around the stage, Roxy bent over with her back to the crowd, licked her finger then touched her ass. She then shook her hand like she just touched a hot stove. She gave herself a light slap on the ass as the men roared.

Phil looked at Doug and said, "She's on fucking fire, man. We're in for a good time tonight."

"That's an understatement. She's gonna have a good time and so will we."

To finish off her introduction, Roxy reached down into her cheerleader bag of tricks and raised one leg straight into the air which revealed that her g-string was crotchless. She reveled in the excitement of flashing her pussy to the crowd and ended by going onto the stage in a full split. Her enthusiastic performance made the crowd of horny middle-aged men roar even louder.

"Holy fuck, I just might bid on her anyway," Phil commented

"We'll get our turn later. Until then, I'm gonna enjoy the show.

The MC then said, "Wow, that was some show there, Roxy. Now the ladies will mingle with our guests before we start the auction."

As Roxy was leaving the stage she made eye contact with Doug and Phil, smiled, and waved to them. They raised their drinks as a salute to her and watched as she began to talk to the other men.

The first group Roxy approached had her twirl around which made her dress flare and exposed her ass and crotchless g-string. Doug could tell she loved the attention and his dick got hard as they began to sneak handfuls of her ass. Roxy was becoming a pro at dealing with frisky men. She'd let them touch her for a few seconds to allow them to get a good feel and either turn to talk to someone else or walk over to another group of men.

Some of the men, who had a few drinks in them, tried to kiss her but she would politely turn her head and let them kiss her cheek. Every once in a while Roxy would turn to look at Doug and he could tell by the look in her eyes that she was getting hotter by the second. He would give her a wink or smile to let her know he was okay with what was happening. Men were openly gawking at her exposed body, groping her tiny tits or ass, and trying to touch her pussy. The more they touched and looked at her, the hotter she got.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds