Beach House Rental

"Very bad, but we need to get back. I'm going to save this for later. If nothing happens tonight with everyone, then maybe I'll just have to sneak into your bedroom and you'll have to suffer through Felix and I sandwiching you." Claudia paused for a bit at such a thought. In the background, we could distinctly hear regular moans and thumps which distracted her. Someone was having sex, obviously, it was Lola and Felix. "Get dressed, let's watch."

This set Claudia free of her fixation on us and quickly she had her dress back on. I moved a good deal slower as during our play I'd removed my pants so had to gather them, and our various souvenirs were returned to the shopping bag. Quietly, I opened our door and while holding Claudia's hand walked over to the stall occupied by her husband. Gently, we twisted the handle and peeped inside.

Lola was on the identical bench Claudia had occupied, except she was bent over at the waist, with her ass in the air, and supporting her arms and elbows on the padding. Felix was ramming his cock in and out of her pussy at a vigorous pace, while holding firmly onto her hips. Each thrust of his, caused a guttural moan from Lola. We watched for a few minutes, when Claudia pulled back and almost closed the door. She pulled her lips up to my ear and whispered, "That is hot. Should we keep watching or is that rude?"

"I don't think they'll mind," I replied then turned the handle, but this time pulled the door towards us. I stood tall so Claudia bent over to get her head underneath my arm. I had to admit I was surprised by Felix's girth. His cock honestly resembled a soda can, and no doubt was responsible for Lola's repeated moans. At some point, he turned and saw us, but instead of slowing down, he just smiled and grabbed the back of Lola's curly hair. He was having one enjoyable fuck. I put my face down by Claudia's ear and asked, "Does watching Lola getting fucked by your husband make you jealous or want to fuck?" I enunciated the last word.

"Ohh shit. This is crazy. I never thought I'd view it this way. It makes me want sex. My pussy is dripping," Claudia answered.

"Kiss me, now," I whispered back.

"What?"

"You heard me. Kiss me!" I grabbed her shoulder, and guided her upwards, but moved a bit towards the door so we'd be able to kiss and she'd have a view of the action. Our kissing was much different than before. Hungry. Unrelenting. Wanting. And Claudia's eyes didn't close, but instead were wide open. Taking in the raw carnality of her best friend getting hammered by her husband. I had to draw the kiss out, and did so on purpose. I snaked my hand down between her thighs, grabbed the thin material and pushed two fingers into her. "Do you like that?" I asked gruffly.

"Yes. I want the same," Claudia answered honestly. I shoved my fingers and her dress far upwards, and despite the material, her pussy was wetter than any other I'd encounter in a long time. After a bit, she simply stopped kissing me and bent closer to the door gap to watch the scene.

I pulled my hand away from her crotch, and took a different approach. With a quick pull, I yanked her dress up and above her waist so her rear was completely exposed. Again, I penetrated her with my fingers and Claudia responded with a soft moan. I added my thumb to the action, but used it to slowly titillate her ass. She responded with a simple, "Ohh God!"

"I want your ass. I've ogled it for so long. Lola and you have driven me crazy shaking your rear around me and teasing me. My cock needs to determine which one is better."

"Ohhh shit. I want it all," Claudia answered. I heard shuffling, and turned to see the source of the noise.

"Sorry man. I just can't keep the place closed much longer without getting into some serious shit. Didn't mean to interrupt, but ohhmm, like are you almost finished?" the counter attendant asked. His pause was no doubt due to Claudia's ass and more popping into view. I caught his attention and with my hand waived him closer. Claudia also noticed his presence, but didn't move.

When he was within earshot, I spoke up loud enough so that I thought all could hear. "I think he is close. Do you think she's enjoying it?" I opened the door so Lola knew three people were watching her, including a near stranger. "Both ladies have amazing asses. Here, feel hers and how wet she's gotten watching them."

The guy stood still for half a minute, but with Claudia just staying put and her ass on full display he finally pulled a hand up and started to caress one side of her ass. I was pinching and squeezing the other side. "Nice and firm right?" I asked. He just smiled and nodded in agreement. So I continued with the progression. "Touch her. She is so wet. Even her thighs are slippery." This time the attendant didn't pause long. His fingers drifted to the center of her ass and dipped lower. Slowly, they progressed. When I heard a gasp from Claudia I knew he had entered her.

I wasn't sure how Claudia would react to a near stranger engaging with her sexually so tried to make sure there was a safety level. However, as the counter person attended to her pussy Claudia seemed to encourage him along. She repositioned her ass to move it closer to him and widened the gap between her thighs. It was obvious she was enjoying his attention.

In front of us, Felix was vigorously hammering into Lola's pussy. She'd cum at least once and her moans indicated she was reloading for another eruption. The electricity in the air grabbed at all of us. Claudia's eyes were feasting upon the sex taking place just a few feet in front of her, she responded by reaching back with both hands, placing her left hand down my pants and her right hand into the gauze trousers of the employee. He immediately loosened the draw strings and dropped his pants to give her free access. She seemed in a daze, yet had no problems in getting both of us firm.

Things were progressing faster than I'd imagined. I leaned over to our dread-locked friend and asked, "Do you have any cool toys we could use on her?" He smiled fat, gave me a thumbs up and walked away after completely removing his bottoms.

"He's not leaving is he?" was Claudia's response as she played with me.

"Don't worry. Your lover boy will be right back," I answered. He went to grab some toys. Sure enough, less than a minute later he returned with a few items. Claudia hardly seemed to notice what he was holding, but rather quickly was administering to his cock again.

He handed me a large soft rubber dildo. It was at least 10 inches long and about as thick as a toilet paper roll. After handing it to me, he leaned over and quietly told me, "Hit the button on the base and about a minute later it gets rock hard and doubles in girth, plus a few inches longer. Just like a real cock. She'll dig it. Just got them in, their expensive, but I'm getting rave reviews on them."

"And what is in your hands?"

"Vibrating nipple clamps," he answered. "I'll get them on her. Chics love the feel." He walked up to her side, and casually slid the top of her dress off, then pushed the whole thing to the floor. It was almost comical how quickly Claudia had gone from being naked, to fully dressed and now a few minutes later was naked again. She let him strip her, while keeping her eyes locked on the two lovers. He sucked firmly on her nipples briefly before applying the clamps, and turned them on. Claudia responded by looking down, smiling once and then returned her gaze to the copulating couple.

"Ohhhhhh, ooohhhhhhh, oooohhhhhhhhhhhh," Lola belted out a minute later. She wasn't attempting to hide from anyone that she was enjoying another orgasm. Her body went rigid, then softened moments later. She now had her chest flat against the bench which displayed her ass even more. Lola's vocalizations stirred up Felix, he picked up the pace with which he was cramming his cock into Lola's pussy and with each thrust forced a guttural moan from her. At most, he held up for a minute at this pace, before he grunted deeply and pulled Lola back by her hips as he pushed himself far up into her. The two separated seconds later, allowing for the rest of us to look up into Lola's gapping pussy as semen dribbled out.

This pulled Claudia from her trance. She turned to the young lad on her right, who had resumed finger fucking her and fastened her lips to his. The two exchanged open mouthed kisses, then she bent at the waist and brought the head of his cock into her mouth. Her ass and pussy were pointing my way, so I resumed fingering her opening. As we played, Felix leaned back against the changing room wall and simply watched his wife.

Lola laid on the bench for a bit, but as things progressed she rose up and watched, then moved to her knees so that she was kneeling with her face abutting Claudia's. It was clear she too wanted to taste the stranger. When Claudia pulled her mouth away with a pop, Lola turned her face towards hers and the ladies kissed. Their tongues explored, but it was very gentle and feminine. The way they caressed one another with their mouths, made my cock throb. When the ladies broke their kiss, Claudia guided the long thin cock of the stranger into Lola's mouth. She was able to take its entire length, and soon had it rapidly sliding in and out of her throat. Claudia's mouth sucked on the gentleman's testicles and on Lola's nipples. It felt like a dream.

I too was becoming entranced by the erotic display. With a jolt I popped out of it, and joined them. The dildo toy was in my hand, so I brought it up, spread apart Claudia's labia and worked it inside. Despite the events, I anticipated it would take some time to work it fully up into her. I was wrong. Easily, it slid into her. When I started to move it back and forth, Claudia moaned a little. So I pushed the button and kept on gently screwing her with the toy.

A half minute later, Claudia was moaning forcefully, and when I slid the fake cock out I could see it had changed. It had doubled in girth, and was fairly rigid with an upwards arc. I started to thrust it into Claudia, it was clear she felt the change. She spread her legs wider as she moaned heavily. As I satisfied her with the toy, Lola and her took turns blowing the cock before them, and eventually both simultaneously sucking on it. The guy was running his fingers through their hair and admiring their angelic faces as they sucked on his mast. He didn't last long. His youth may have caused him to cum quickly, but it also brought forth ropes of semen that fly onto one of the walls and across the ladies faces.

After our new friend's release, I started to jack the plastic cock forcefully in and out of Claudia's swollen pussy. She was moaning ceaselessly, and having difficulty staying in position. Lola recognized this, and slid the changing room bench over so Claudia could use it to brace herself.

While I screwed Claudia, Felix and the counter guy watched, as Lola resumed kissing her. The ladies kissed with mouths wide open, and even this proved too much for Claudia as she kept putting her head down. Lola sat on the bench so she could play with the nipple clamps, then leaned back so she was laying on the bench, with her legs coming off the front and underneath her friend. Claudia reposition her hands onto Lola's knees, and each time I thrust the fat dildo into Claudia it jolted her body and caused her hands to apply pressure to Lola's knees. Gradually, it resulted in Lola's legs parting, and Claudia's face was just above her friend's pussy. I bent down and retrieved the little vibrator from its bag. With a simple press it was on, and humming away. Claudia's legs tensed up, she knew where the toy was headed.

While continuing to thrust the fake cock into Claudia's pussy, I brought the vibrator to her engorged clit. The impact was immediate. Claudia started to moan as though she was crying and now had her face laying on Lola's pussy. Everyone seemed entranced as to what would happen next. I was using the vibrator to zap Claudia's clit each time the cock bottomed out, and as I continued this Lola pulled her knees backward opening herself up for Claudia. The anticipation of what would happen next was too much for Felix.

"Honey, kiss her pussy. I know you've wanted to for a while. Lick her," Felix barked out. This was the only encouragement needed. Tentatively, Claudia started to dabble her tongue over her best friend's vagina, but made big strides. Not much later, she was using one hand to hold open Lola's labia while delving her tongue deep inside her. This transitioned a moment later to licking and then firmly sucking on Lola's clit. It wasn't long before Lola was moaning and unexpectedly Lola came. Just beforehand, she grabbed Claudia's blond hair and held her face firmly against her mound. The action presented a perfect opportunity, I grabbed the little vibrator and firmly held it up against Claudia's clit. The trick work, Claudia howled out and dropped to her knees as another orgasm pulsed through her body.

The scene before me was crazy. Four sexed out naked people, crammed in a small area that reeked of sex and cum. After Claudia came, I pulled out the dildo. My cock was throbbing and right before me was Claudia, down on her knees, with her swollen puffy pussy inches from my cock. I adjusted my legs, and feed my cock into her. The action caught Claudia by surprise, and again pushed her face into Lola's open loins. I stroked in and out about five times, then imagined something horrible and pulled out.

"What are you doing? Fuck her. She needs more," Felix ordered.

In response, Claudia turned around to look at me and with the sweetest smile stated a simple, "Please."

"If I finish, who knows when I'll be able to go again. I'm not in my twenties any longer. Besides, it is agony now, but in thirty minutes I'll still be charged up and tonight should be wild," I answered.

"My Dad always told me, never pass up on a sure thing. She wants you bad," Felix countered.

"Later. Definitely later."

"There may be no later. Others might freak out if anything close to this happens. Dan's pretty chill, but Carol can be pretty fucking uptight."

"I'll take my chances, and if things go bad maybe I will just have to pay your room a midnight visit," I half joked. "The two of us could share a Claudia sandwich. Besides we are seriously late now." I turned to the attendant and asked if he had a restroom we could borrow. He pointed us towards a back corner and advised it was on our right. He was going to straighten up, and warned us he had to flip the Open sign back on.

The four of us headed as a group to the restroom, but Felix snuck ahead at the last minute saying he had to pee. We all got a chuckle at him taking the room first, but also that he closed the door. The girls were naked, with their dresses in hand, and I was bottomless and still sprouting an erect cock. When Felix exited the three of us walked in, and after a minute realized we should close the door in case a customer appeared. I sat down on a plastic chair, to let the girls go first. Lola emptied her bladder, while Claudia turned on the facet to warm up the water. When Lola was finished, she looked through some cabinets and found a few wash clothes. Always polite, she wet one with warm water and soap, gently cleansed Claudia's face, breasts and forehead then rinsed the rag and cleaned herself. The water made the ladies nipples quite erect and shimmer. It also made me realize it might be better if I was elsewhere as these two looked heavenly.

As Lola raised one leg up high to clean her privates, Claudia looked me dead in the eyes and asked, "Jack why won't you have sex with me? I've never been turned down twice."

The question made Lola smile, and she took a step over to me, bent over and sucked on my cock for a few seconds. "Well his cock is hard as hell, so it has nothing to do with the way we look." Lola raised up and stood behind Claudia and begin to slowly frame her sexual parts. "She does have nice tits, right?" I just nodded in agreement and agony. "And I know you like our asses." Lola then softly swatted Claudia's behind. "Maybe it's her pussy."

Lola walked around, kneeled in front of Claudia and dabbed her tongue deep into her folds for a solid minute. Oh shit my cock was throbbing. When Lola rose, she turned to me and kissed me deeply. The taste was unmistakable and the delivery of Claudia's essence perfect. Once she ended the kiss, Lola announced "Nope, I think he likes your pussy." She giggled a bit, then returned to cleaning herself up.

Claudia walked over to me and asked, "What is it Jack, please tell." As she did so she straddled my legs and lowered herself down so her pussy enveloped my rock hard cock. "Does it feel good? Is my pussy tight enough for you?"

"Yes," I answered hastily as Claudia started to propel herself up and down my shaft. I couldn't help myself, and put my hands on her hips and started to thrust too. "I've already cum once, if I cum again I may not be able to get hard again," I declared with a hint of anger.

"Who did you fuck?" Claudia inquired as she adjusted herself again so her feet were on the edge of the chair which allowed her to easily glide her pussy up and down my dick.

"Lola," I gulped out as my breathing was already getting heavy.

"You naughty shits. I thought I tasted something besides Felix in her. You screwed her in the alley didn't you?" Claudia asked as the pace of our fucking started to increase.

"Yes," Lola answered for me. She was now leaning against the sink watching us and gently running her fingers over her clit. "I gave him no choice. Just like you are doing. He wants to fuck the both of us. I told him it will happen."

"Ahh, fuck it," I stated loudly, wrapped my arms around Claudia's back so her legs were stuck upwards, stood up and moved so that her back was pressed up against the bathroom wall. Then I fucked her hard. She was a bit surprised and whelped out with each thrust. Her tiny build, tight pussy and gorgeous looks made her such a delicious fuck. With my restraint destroyed, I didn't aim to please her, but instead used her body for my pleasure. With such focus, I didn't last long. I moaned out forcefully, speared into her as deep as possible and blasted cum deep up into her. Afterwards, I stood there panting, trying to catch my breath, and eased Claudia down to her feet.

"That was sweet. Felix has a healthy supply of Viagra. I'll get you one later tonight. Don't know whether you'll be able to cum, but your cock will be rock hard and you'll be able to fuck. We have plans for you tonight," Claudia informed me as she caught her breath.

"Step aside Jack," Lola requested. I did as she asked, and she promptly kneeled in front of her friend to use her mouth and tongue to clean Claudia's pussy. As she did so, Claudia raised her hands above her head and locked her eyes on me.

"Ohhh, ohhh," she softly moaned. "This isn't my first time to have my pussy licked by a lady, but it has been awhile. Does it turn you on Jack?"

"Yes," I answered swiftly. Lola was skilled. Ninety seconds later, Claudia was tossing her head back and forth as she achieved another climax. This day was blowing my mind. I dressed, and advised the ladies Felix and I would be waiting out front. Nasty nasty thoughts were dancing through my head already, even though I'd just cum.

I anticipated a question about our delay, but instead found Felix at the counter with an assortment of goods. "Some stuff for tonight," he advised. While he checked out I looked around. In the dildo section there were a whole subsection of butt plugs, and these included some that were jeweled on the back and meant for extended wear. I picked out two identical ones, and took them to the counter. Felix was off looking at even more stuff.

"Anything else? I'm giving y'all the employee discount, and actually these aren't too expensive. They are on the house."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds