Beach House Rental

"Possibly. Like are you thinking we might get tipsy and play spin the bottle. Get to kiss each other's wives?" I asked with a sincere look which he knew me well enough that he should have known I was screwing with him.

Felix looked deflated after my words. "No I was thinking people might get naked and like, you know, mess around."

"Like an orgy," I stated out loud so anyone nearby would have heard us, except the four of us were the only customers. Felix turned beat red. "Dude, I'm totally fucking with you. Yeah, I have thought about where things could go and I'm game."

"Whew, shit man you are an Ass-Hole! What I really wanted to ask is how would you take it if someone else had sex with Diane?" Felix asked in a hushed nervous voice.

"I've been thinking about that. I think I'd be fine. Actually, it kind of excites me. Diane set this entire thing up and I know she knew what she was doing, plus you know Dan and her have always flirted. The way they were drinking earlier they've probably already fucked. But the idea of watching her get fucked hard, to be honest, it kind of gets me hot."

"Great minds think alike," Felix replied. "Claudia can be such a prude. I'd like to see her get passed around like a doll and everyone got to have their way with her. Think afterwards she would never act arrogant around any of us." I had to admit I was surprised.

"She is pretty hot. As a friend, I'd be more than willing to offer my assistance with the task. Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Diane get screwed hard by a couple of guys at once." I hadn't really thought of this before, but after Felix's revelation it made me think about a few things and Diane was so curvy and sexual. Two guys pounding her actually seemed to fit her and it would be hot to observe. And the more I thought about it, the more it occupied my mind.

"I think the guys will all agree, but the ladies I'm not so sure about. Claudia and Carol are so fucking uptight sometimes. I think Lela would do it as long as Gerry gives her his blessing. And Diane, well you know her better than I do, but I'm guessing there is a sixty percent chance she'd play around. So I want to get Claudia in the mood. You mind helping me out with a plan?" Felix inquired.

"Sure. What is it?"

"I want you to feel up Claudia's pussy just like I got to with Lola, and I'm pretty sure you can make her cum. She told me you felt her tits and bare ass, then dodged my other questions. I don't really care, but I think if you do, and she gets off, our odds are much better. When she gets horny early in the day it does not go away. We've fucked three or four times in a day, and she'll masturbate afterwards. It's crazy. You know it's not every day, but when she gets going it's hard to stop her."

"So how do you want to go about this?" I asked sincerely.

"I told you I have a plan. She's trying on some uber hot outfits. Why don't you pick one out for Lola, have try it on, model for you and then we insist the other also get to judge the outfit. When we switch, we have a little more fun with the ladies. Kissing, feeling and then we use these on them." Felix pulled out two four inch vibrators from a bag. "These little guys are expensive, but the guy at the counter says they are the most powerful ones in the store."

"Will Claudia object or be freaked out. She was flirty when we were alone, but how will she act with you close?"

"She gets hot when kissed. I'm going to tell her I promised that you would get to enjoy a few more kisses with her. I think she's already a bit worked up, so she won't protest. When you turn it on, press it right against her clit. Don't try to put it in her, just on her clit. If you're kissing her at the same time, in less than two minutes she will cum. Afterwards, let her relax for a bit, start kissing her and then slowly reapply it to her clit. Follow those steps and she'll have three or four orgasms."

"Shit, what about Lola and the guy at the counter?" I asked.

"I'm going to give Lola the same treatment, and I've already talked with the guy. Tipped him a $100 and when we head back he is going to shut down the store for fifteen minutes. Go pick out an outfit for Lola. Make sure it's hot too," Felix commanded.

"I'll go talk with Lola and let her know I want to get her something special to remember the day. Then find a proper outfit. Hold on, I'll be back in a few." I walked back to the dressing room, and loudly asked Lola if she could come out and help with me with a task.

She popped right out and asked, "Are you going to assist Claudia and I in the dressing room?" She was a gamer. I moved my face close to her lips, and whispered out, "We are going to get you two a couple of sexy outfits, then have you model them for us and maybe more. So maybe a good time to visit the restroom before."

"Shit, that would be embarrassing to have Felix discover your cum in me. Claudia already told me I smell like semen. Thanks," Lola whispered back. "Sounds fun, let me go potty and then I'll or we will change into whatever you two naughty gentlemen have picked out," she added afterwards in a much louder tone. Lola walked down an adjacent hallway, and I returned to the clothing section. Lola had such a hot nymph like body, I was going to take full advantage of this opportunity.

I spent a few minutes looking at different minimalist outfits, but finally settled on a pair of white shorts. They weren't normal attire. The material was thin, a white stretch cotton and looked two sizes too small, plus there was hardly anything to cover up one's bottom. For the top, I picked out a white tank top made of a shear baggy fabric that would barely cover anyone's breasts as from top to bottom it was maybe five inches long. After picking out the outfit, I paid for it at the counter, and greeted Felix.

"What did you get?" he asked anxiously.

"You'll have to wait, it will be a surprise," I replied and he handed me one of the mini-vibrators. "Let's tell the ladies they have to start in their dresses, change before us and return to their dresses before we swap. And we save the toys until after we switch right?"

"Sounds perfect," Felix answered, then looked behind towards the counter person and announced, "Closing time, eh?"

The guy had a head full of dreadlocks, smiled big and replied, "Indeed. Have some fun." We then walked towards the dressing room, separated the ladies into two different stalls and walked in with them. Lola's grass stains were mostly gone, and as soon as I entered she put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a long kiss. I broke away after a minute, and asked her to change. When I pulled out her new outfit she just smiled, pulled her dress straps away from her shoulders and stood before me naked. This time it was I who yanked her into my arms and feasted on her light pink lips as my hands teased her.

I put one finger in her, followed by a second was we kissed hungrily. Despite my recent release, my cock was starting to twitch and revival. My fingers easily slid in and out of Lola so I added third and it induced a few moans. When I pulled my fingers out, Lola grabbed my hand, directed it to her mouth cleaned my digits.

When I pulled my hand free, Lola smiled and seductively breathed out, "Would you like to put something else in me?"

I shook my head, and replied, "You're such a temptress. Here put this on." She quickly did as I asked, and made her dressing damn sexy. I was right. The top just barely concealed her breasts, but was thin enough to for her nipples to just barely be visible. On the bottom, her ass hung three-quarters free from the shorts, and they were so tight the material bunched up between her pussy creating an obvious gap. There was something about clothing that vibrantly showed the contours of a pussy that set me off. This was no different. My cock was hardening. I pulled her in to me, to allow our tongues to explore. My hands went from her breasts, down to her shorts and pushed the material in deep. I wanted it soaked. But after a bit I pulled her skin tight shorts aside, and sneak a few fingers past its fabric and into her pussy.

"How about we switch now?" Claudia asked a bit loudly.

"Sure, just a minute to give me time to get ready," Lola replied. She then whispered to me, "Are you ok if Felix touches me the same way?"

"Absolutely," I answered.

"Good, cause I want Claudia to taste my pussy on his lips and fingers." I just smiled at her response.

"Put your dress over the outfit, then drop it like you did for me, but he'll get a little surprise instead of complete nudity. Sound good?" I asked.

"Yes, but one quick question."

"What?"

Lola turned around and popped out her barely covered ass. "Do these shorts make you want to fuck my derriere?"

I walked up behind her, ground my invigorated cock firmly into her ass then pinched both of her nipples firmly and answered, "Yes," just before exiting the stall with my bag.

Felix was standing outside. When he saw me his eyes got big and he smiled like a seven-year-old being allowed his first full Coke. "She's waiting for you. My turn with Lola." And with that he walked right past me and into the stall I'd just occupied. I walked about ten feet, and entered Claudia's stall.

When I walked into Claudia's stall she had a strange look on her face which I initially mistook for sadness. "What's wrong?"

"This is such a strange day. I never dreamed Felix and I would feel the same way. He actually wants me to have sex with you. He even said he'd like to watch me with you and maybe others. It's crazy, I can't think straight and now he wants me to show off my body to you in this slutty lingerie."

"What do you mean slutty?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Look it's just a bunch of small chains and every sexy part of me is exposed. I might as well be naked," Claudia complained.

"We'll leave it off then. I'm just here to admire you and touch a lady's vagina," I advised.

"You can't just walk in and grab a women's vagina. Doesn't work that way, no matter who you are," Claudia advised as she turned around and slowly let her dress fall to the floor and casually pushed out her rear. "Does my ass still capture your imagination?"

"Damn straight," I answered as I gave her butt a hard smack. "Turn around, let me see the rest of the goods."

Claudia did so slowly and let out a whelp when she spotted my phone. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Taking pictures of a beautiful woman I'd like to have some fun with. Stand sideways and stick out your ass," I instructed. Claudia gave me an evil eyed look, but assumed the pose and with a smile.

I took a few quick pictures and told her to tweak her nipples. She did and I captured her beauty in a few more photos. "Now kiss me," I added afterwards.

"Ok," was her quick response as she practically jumped into my arms. Like before, we started slow and gradually built up. By the time our tongues were wrecking into each other Claudia had started to grind into me. Except this time, she was naked and not shy. Nor was I. While we kissed, I scooped her up by her ass cheeks with my two hands and pulled her forcefully into my crotch. After a long minute, I set her down on the bench in the changing area and promptly dove two digits into her pussy. As our kissing drew longer I added another finger, and got her moaning loudly.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I softly whispered into her ear.

"Oh god. Here? Shit," Claudia replied.

"Listen. What does it sound like Lola is doing?" In the background, one could unmistakably hear her moans of bliss.

"On shit that's hot," Claudia moaned out, spread apart her thighs and renewed our passionate kissing, but also reached into my pants to fondle my cock. Our lips were dripping with each other's moisture, as our hands greedily explored the others body. During the process, Claudia managed to not only unfasten my belt and trousers, but also push them and my briefs down to the floor. This was a side of Claudia I had never witnessed, but after my talks with Felix and Lola I was concluding she was a much more passionate person then she let on to the rest of the world, but if one wasn't in the know she would strenuously hide it.

"Move over for a bit," Claudia mumbled out between our kisses. Without question, I did as she asked and she pulled the small bench out to the center of the stall, laid back down, pulled up her knees and spread them. "I'm ready," she announced with glee. I responded my pulling out my phone and taking a few more photos. "Those are only for you, right?"

"Yes. Show me how you like to have your pussy played with," I answered as I switched to video. Claudia smiled affectionately, and slowly moved her hand downwards. En route she clutched at her breasts, and teasingly slow, moved her right hand lower. When her fingers touched her sex she smiled bigger, closed her eyes and tilted her hips upwards. Delicately she started to use one finger to caress her clit. After a bit, a second finger was added, and then her left hand joined her right. Slowly she inserted one slender finger into her womb, while with her right hand she continued to massage her clit. Her strokes gradually picked up pace, and there was a definitive change.

It was like someone flipped a switch. Claudia's two fingers rubbing her clit started to move rapidly, and with increasing pressure. While with her left hand, she jabbed two and then three fingers into her opening as her moans turned into bold gasps. A minute of this and her hips jutted upwards vigorously. She lasted a few more seconds before her body shook then totally relaxed. "Oh god that was nice. Please take me now," Claudia pleaded.

I bent down on my knees beside her, and started to kiss her intensely. With one hand I silently dug into the bag I'd brought in and pulled out the little toy. I raised it up between her legs so it was just a few inches from her pussy. With my other hand, I firmly pinched one of her nipples as our kiss lingered, then turned on the device and pressed it up against her vagina.

"What the fuck!" Claudia exploded, but at the same time thrust her hips upwards. "Ohh, god. Jesus. Its, it's too intense. Fuckkk!," she evoked before my lips sealed her again. Briefly, I pulled the toy away and after a bit reapplied it, but this time with a lighter touch. I continued our kiss until Claudia turned her head away sideways. Her arms were now gripping the side of the bench as she panted erratically. "Ohhh, shittttt. Ohhhhhhhhh SHItttttttt JACKKKK!!!" she bellowed out loud and thrust her hips skywards so her ass was six inches off the bench. A few seconds later she pushed my hand away and returned her bottom to a resting position.

"Did you cum?" I asked with a false meek smile.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Claudia inquired. Once the question was out, I turned the vibrator on again, but this time applied it to the mid-point of her inner thighs, and slowly moved it from one thigh to the other, gradually getting closer to the valley below. "You keep that away from me. In fact, why don't you give me something that would feel much nicer inside me?"

"Felix wanted me to surprise you with it, and it appears he made a wise purchase," I answered as I continued to draw the toy closer and closer.

"Keep it away," Claudia again warned, but also dropped her knees further down to open herself up. Her inner pussy lips were split open, extruding well past her outer lips and displaying her perfect uneven petals. Her pussy looked like an orchid. I bent over her and started to suck on her nipples which were still rock hard. After warming them in my mouth, I teased them with my teeth and moved up to Claudia's lips to kiss her savagely.

A minute into our kiss, I felt Claudia's ass raise itself upwards to create contact between the toy and her vagina. I teased her by pulling it away, and she responded by lifting her butt up higher. Finally, I gave in and pushed the vibrating head directly onto her enflamed clit.

"Ougghh, uuggghhhhh, fuccckkkkk," Claudia moaned out as she placed her hand over mine and pulled the toy hard into her pussy while wiggling her hips crazily. Her stomach abs were flexed and her leg muscles started to spasm. This was the hardest I'd seen her cum and when she pushed my hand away she just laid there without moving. "Do I have to beg you?" she asked with a true look of sincerity. "My pussy is soaked, and I'll probably cum the moment you enter me. Most guys would pay handsomely for this. Felix is fine with it. Please, I need it,"

I was damned surprised and never anticipated Ms. Claudia would ever have to beg me to fuck her. "It is against the rules. Remember?" I teased.

"We are way past those," Claudia replied then pulled her head off the bench, turned it sideways and started to suck on my cock. It didn't take long until it was again rock hard. "You're ready. Fuck me now!"

"If I blow my load, then if anything happens tonight who knows if I'd be able to get it up again. And that would be quite a waste wouldn't it?" I asked as my fingers tumbled through her parted pussy lips. "Besides, I like this wild side of you. Just you and I fucking in a changing room, that's rather common place. What if Felix heard us?"

"Jesus," Claudia answered as she pulled her mouth free of my cock. "He already said it is fine. And no one needs to know, just us." She was now using her fingers to play with my slickened cock head.

"Felix and Lola would know. Every time you cum you've been screaming like a banshee," I answered honestly. "If we have sex I want it to be wild. Would you fuck Felix and I at the same time," I inquired as I repositioned myself and sat at the end of the bench so I could look at both her face and open gash with the tip of my cock resting just at the crevice of her sculptured ass.

Claudia gently bit down on her lower lip, looked at me and answered, "Yes, I'd do that if it was what you wanted." Once she said yes, I inserted two fingers into her wet folds.

"I think you'd like to get even more wild," I replied. "Maybe I'd get the store keep to help out, to see how well you handle three men at once. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"No, I couldn't. He's just not my type. I prefer a clean cut style," Claudia answered.

"Are you sure? He is young and fit. You'd have three cocks to service you. And he is so young he'd probably be able to cum three times before you exhausted him. Claudia, you would fuck all three of us wouldn't you. A stranger, your husband and a friend." As the last line folded out of my mouth I curled my fingers upwards and massaged her G-spot. "And we'd have Lola to lick clean your pussy and for you to taste." With this package complete, I picked up the vibrator, flipped the switch and pressed it firmly to her exposed clit. Immediately, Claudia's hip shot upwards and moans emerged from her lips. "Would you like to be fucked like that?"

"Yessss," Claudia hissed out as she thrust up even harder. I stood up, spread my legs wide so my cock was at her entrance and pushed it inside her. Another "Yesssss" sprang forth as she humped my embedded cock while I forced the buzzing head of the toy hard against her clit. Her slickened velvet folds felt magical, and at the same time I could not believe I was fucking Claudia. Our humping was minimal, maybe thirty seconds. "Arggghhhhhhhhh," Claudia screamed out. I felt her pussy spasming around my cock, while her thigh muscles went rigid. It took me thinking of scrubbing latrines to keep from spilling my load, but I managed to refrain and when Claudia rested her bottom back on the bench my cock popped free.

With just a touch of rest, Claudia pulled up her knees exposing herself to me. "I want you, please!" The petals of her vagina were open, with a small hole remaining where penetration had just taken place. "I know you want to."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds