Beach House Rental

"Ohwww," Lola added. "It's a naughty and nice store. Don't you want our assistance?"

"Sometimes one needs a little privacy to make a surprise blossom," Felix answered. "Let me get my camera out and you two pose." The ladies complied and were soon in the spirit. Showing off their smiles, lightly faux kissing and pulling up their dresses to expose just the bottom of their ripe bums. I was sure if Claudia exposed her pussy it would still be red, swollen and wet which would probably fetch a few questions.

"Ok, that should be suitable for now. Felix come here. I want to take a couple of Lola and you." Claudia's husband and she switched places. He put his arm around Lola and smiled. Claudia put Felix's phone down, and gave them a pouty face. "Seriously? We aren't stupid. I know you've kissed and I suspect a bit more. Felix you have her lipstick on the right outer edge of your lips. That didn't appear there by magic. Now, do as I say."

Claudia was brutal on her poor Felix. She got them kissing heavily, then had him pick up Lola by her ass, and she had Lola wrap her caramel colored legs around his waist. I'd no doubt Felix was sporting some solid wood. As a finally, she had Felix pull down Lola's top and suck her nipples into his mouth with Lola bending her head back in mock ecstasy. They did look hot.

During the shoot, Claudia kept talking, and also whispering to me. She told me that Lola and her often discussed what I was like in bed and each had a speck of a crush on me. Once she said, they'd even talked about sharing me. This last little bit caught me off guard and renewed the blood flow to my cock. Then came the last surprise. "We'll leave you here to take some more pictures, but when we leave I want you to kiss her like you did to me, rub her pussy then taste your fingers and tell her you love the taste of two different women." And with our last bit of free time she added, "And remember no fucking. And don't you worry, I might be shy when all the others are around, but I will find a way to fuck you."

"Ok, love. Take me shopping and we'll let these two finish up their own photos. How about we meet in ten minutes at this place Felix is talking me? Sound good?" Claudia asked.

"Sure," Lola and I both answered in unison. We waived goodbye then turned and sort of giggled at one another. Claudia and Felix walked off, and we were left to our own devices.

"Claudia is too much, and I'm pretty buzzed so don't try to take advantage of me. You guys did more than kiss. I can tell, she's my best friend and left with her husband to give us a few minutes alone," Lola advised as she walked towards the rear of the alley. "Do you mind taking a few photos of me?" Lola asked.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Wait first come here," Lola requested as she stuck out a single finger and motioned for me. "Did Claudia tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I asked playing a little naïve, but suspected it was about her attraction to me.

"Wait, wait. First, kiss me. Just like you did with Claudia." So I wrapped my arms around her lower back and pulled Lola in for a kiss. It started slow, but progressed much faster than with Claudia. We kissed with open mouths almost immediately, and our tongues tickled together. Lola was the first to thrust her hips up into mine, and I pushed back. While doing this, I lowered my hands and firmly kneaded her ass. Over a decade I had waited for this moment. And I didn't stop at clutching her gravity defining cheeks through her dress, but raised it upwards and used my hands to massage her. Our breathing quickly grew rapid.

"Ok, ok, hold on," Lola pleaded as she pulled back, renewed our kissing and halted again. "Pictures, yes, let's take some pictures. Otherwise, a lot more will happen. Can I just poise kind of sexy for you and let you snap away?"

"Sure," I replied as I released her and pulled out my phone.

"I love the sunbeams shooting over the rim at the back of the alley. Think you could catch me bathed by them?"

"I can try," I responded. The sunlight had just eclipsed the edge of the wall so sunbeams flowed down the alley. Lola walked to the end of the alley, and was coated in sunbeams. She began to poise, smiling seductively and even get a little risqué. Leaning over far enough to allow just a slither of her nipples to be caught by the lens, and pulling up her hem line to the point where her vagina should have showed. As she teased the lens, we also talked. Mostly her.

"Did Claudia tell you how we talk about you?"

"Basically she told me that you two thought I was hot, but a little slow. Not sure it was a compliment or insult," I answered.

"Did she tell you we planned to drug Diane, kidnap you for a night and turn a fantasy threesome into blooming reality?" Lola inquired.

"Nope," I answered and started to direct her poises. "Stand up against the wall, about a foot away, on your tiptoes and stick out your ass. It's damn sexy."

"I've caught you looking at my ass so many times. It makes me think of things you know? And I didn't tell you we planned to do that either." Lola then assumed the position, and I took a variety of shots. I pulled the camera down for a bit, and just smiled at her. Shit, she occupied my mind during a fair number of my beat off sessions. My dumbstruck look must have inspired her as she pulled up her dress and jutted out her ass. "Do you like?"

This lady was stealing content from my deepest dreams. Instead of answering her directly, I firmly stated, "Stay put!" I started to take pictures from behind, the side, just her bottom and then right behind her and up close so I captured her shaved pussy squeezed tightly between her cappuccino colored cheeks. After a half-dozen photos, I stood directly to the left of Lola, placed my finger tips on the back of her thighs and slowly pulled them upwards. "I've never seen a more beautiful ass. I dream of it," and just as those words slipped out of my mouth my fingers reached her pussy.

"Yesss. Ohh, sweetie that feels good," Lola stammered while the sunlight flooded the two of us. I slowly teased her pussy, surprised by the degree of her wetness. "Jack, remember eight years ago when you read me your poetry. That, ohh, that with the fact you played in college and love math made me want to fuck you and it has never, ohhhh goodnesss, never faded." She now had both hands up against the wall and made me feel as though she was offering herself to me. I pulled two fingers out, replaced them with my thumb and drove it inside her. A moment later I withdrew my thumb and eased fingers into her womb, while using my thumb to rub her rosebud and gently enter her back door. "Ohh Fuckkkk," was Lola's only response. I teased her this way for a moment, then had her turn around.

She did so and poured her lips into mine. I squeezed her breasts with one hand, while using the other to caress her clit and ease fingers in and out of her vagina. She wasn't idle. Rather, she hastily undid my belt, trouser buttons and pushed them down to entirely free my cock. "It's beautiful. I know we shouldn't, but I want you in me," Lola purred out when we came up for a breath between kisses. "Tonight, we'll all get back together and this crazy lust will be tempered by properness."

For once I thought of the reality of what we were doing, and how it could play out if others found out. "Let's see what happens. I want to make love to you Lola. I've dreamed about it for years, but I don't want to screw things up with Diane or Gerry." Then we kissed again. Lola pressed her mound up into me, as I eased my fingers inside her. Her thighs were coated. "We need to break away," I quipped out fast, pulled back and adjusted my pants.

"Lola, lets mellow out. If things turn out right, we may yet be able to have fun. Diane put this together and I'm suspecting that she too wants to have some playful nights. And Gerry sure as hell didn't protest having some alone time with Carol."

"She can be such a prude, at times. Let's just have a little fun and promise to never mention it again?" Lola pleaded.

"Here is something funny. The minute I saw you in that dress I thought about catching a glimpse of you in the direct sunlight. We have the sun, and you. Mind if I get a few more pictures?" I asked.

"Sure. I can't believe you're rejecting me Jack?"

"I'm not. Just waiting til the time is right. Here, stand in the middle, the sun is good there." Lola moved and a few minutes later was back into the modeling mood, but with much less enthusiasm. I had her raise her arms, and was right. The sunlight streamed through the dress and yielded a beautiful silhouette which showed off her hard nipples.

I had her hold a few seductive poses, then she made a request. "How about you get down low and catch the sunshine outlining my body and legs?"

"Anything you want," I answered. I sat down, with my back against the alley wall and aimed my phone back up towards Lola. This was my morning's wish come true. The rays pierced through Lola's dress and rendered it shear. From my position, I could easily see the outline of Lola's nipples, legs and vulva.

"How does it look? Can you like almost see through my dress?"

"Very sexy," was all I responded. Lola stood there with the sunlight pouring through her garment, then she took a small step to the left to part her legs. The blood flow to my penis increased tenfold as the light entirely exposed Lola's pussy lips. I took the time to carefully snap a silhouette of Lola's inner lips hanging down past her outer lips. It was beautiful.

"Can I see?" Lola teased.

"Sure," I replied and handed Lola the phone.

"Wow, not much left for the imagination, but what do you think of the view without anything blocking the light?" she asked as she pulled up her dress and revealed her pussy.

"Nice," I replied and took a few photos, a few very close.

"Does it look better like this?" Lola asked as she spread her lips wide to expose her lover's pink interior. "Or this?" she added afterward and pushed a finger inside.

My pants weren't completely fastened, so as I gawked I freed my cock and started to stroke it. "Rub your clit for the camera, show me how you like it." Lola spread her legs wider and complied as I moved the camera closer. She dipped two fingers into her moisture, pulled them out and used her wet fingers to tease herself as she took a step closer. Her sex was less than a foot from my face, it was mesmerizing. Slowly, she bent at her knees, and brought her bottom down. Her sex was just above mine.

"Videotape me, Jack. I want to know you'll watch this when you play with yourself. Hurry, I might cum for you," Lola panted out. "Would you do that? Would you watch me playing with my pussy?"

"Yesss," I hissed back desperately trying to keep the camera in place, occasionally zooming in, but then back out to catch Lola's facial and body expressions, while with my other hand rubbing my cock. Lola kept penetrating her pussy, making her lips more swollen then rubbing her clit with a flowing river movement. With her free hand, she pulled down her top to expose her breasts, and grabbed one of them. My cock started to twitch.

"Jack I'm to cum, I'm going to cummmm. Oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhhhhh," Lola hissed out and followed it up with a long moment where she froze. Her eyes were closed as she gulped for breaths of air. "Oh, god I can't believe I did that. Please don't ever tell or show anyone what you just filmed. It is just for you. Promise?"

"Yes," I replied and would not think of showing anyone. Shit I was already thinking I needed to transfer it off my phone as soon as possible. As I thought this Lola had readjusted so she was now kneeling on the grass patch we collapsed on, but she kept one hand on her pussy. Lightly teasing it, while still looking down and smiling at me.

"That was so hot. I could even go a couple more rounds," Lola stated sexily. Just then we heard a pounding followed by the squeak of a rusty door opening. "Oh shit!" Lola let slide out in a scared voice. She responded by pulling her dress up over her breasts, then laying down on top of me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders. This wouldn't look odd to anyone, I thought, with a bit of mockery. After the door noise, we heard a single set of footsteps in the other part of the alley followed by a soft thud. This went on for about two minutes, with several thuds, and then again a rusty bang.

"I think someone used one of the doors to put something outside, but I don't think they have any idea we're here," I whispered to Lola who was still laying on top of me, with my hard cock pressed down against my stomach by her wet vagina. There was no doubt that if someone had busted us Lola could have stood right up and look fully clothed, however that would have left my cock fully exposed. I was glad we hadn't been stumbled upon. "We should probably get going, don't you think?" I asked Lola who now had her face just inches above mine as she peered into my eyes.

"Yes, we should. I love kissing you. It is so enticing," Lola responded then pressed her lips to mine. I didn't fend her off, but instead greeted her lips with my own open mouth. We kissed like teenage lovers. And as our mouths melted Lola started to move her sleek slit up and down my cock. I tried to lay still, to somehow involuntarily not take part in this dangerous dance, but my hands magically took to Lola's sexy rear curves and a moment later I too was thrusting against her. We kissed for a long minute, then Lola ended it. She raised up a bit, pulled one hand behind her, grabbed my cock and placed its head at her entrance. With little resistance, my dick filled her vagina as she sank down and took it in.

Lola looked into my eyes, and started to ride me. Gliding her pussy over my cock and her clit against my pelvis bone. "This is much better. Shit Jack, I can already fill another orgasm cumming," Lola spoke out as her breathing became raspy. Again she pulled down the front of her dress too free her breasts as she road me to the races. Two minutes later, she bent over me, kissed my sloppily and placed her wet lips adjacent to my ear. "Hold me Jack, hold me. I'm going to cum again. Hold me."

I did as she asked, but also started to pound up into her. I was near the edge. "Yes, yes. Just like that, oh yes," Lola moaned out in a loud voice. Another four or five thrusts and she was there. "Yesssss, oh sweet, oh oh oh yes yes yessssss," Lola moaned aloud and right at the middle of her release, I took a finger and pushed it midway into her rosebud. "Fuckkkkkk," was her response as she partially sat up. I thrust as deep as possible into her and erupted, soaking her pussy with my cum.

We both caught our breaths, then Lola sat up. "We need to do this more often," she advised as her eyes gleamed into mine. Her body was covered in a light layer of sweat. A hearty sexual appetite in a beautiful woman is a true blessing. "Ok, we really need to get going now. We'll tell them we got lost. Ok?" Lola inquired as she pulled off of me, and crept down my body until her face was just above my cock. "Mind if I clean you up?" she asked with the smile of an angel.

"Not at all," I replied and enjoyed Lola's oral skills as she teased off our juices with her tongue and mouth. A minute later, she rose up and straightened out her dress. I pointed out the grass stains on her knees and we laughed. I stood, put away my deflating member and brushed off my back and butt. "Shall we?" I asked Lola as I extended her my arm.

"Yes, we shall. Such a kind gentleman," Lola replied.

"Do we need to find a spot with a restroom so you can clean up?" I asked.

"Not for a bit Jack. I want to feel your semen slowly flowing out of my pussy and making my thighs sticky. It turns me on, and when we have more than ten minutes together, I want you to take my behind. No one has for a very long time. It'll be my gift to you," Lola answered as she used one hand to turn my face to hers and gave me a slight kiss.

"This has turned into a day I sure never expected," I told Lola as we walked along the sidewalk. "Hope our little fun doesn't cause major issues."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Lola replied quickly with a smile. "But I sure hope I have many more fun photo sessions with you. Do you think tonight will involve any hedonistic opportunities?"

"That's a good question. To be honest, I think Diane is ready to explore, and something we should have talked about earlier. I feel like she's always had the hots for Dan, and it wasn't any accident they ended up together. What do you think?" I asked Lola.

"Well first I think you are a lucky fellow. The ladies all fancy you, and Diane is hot. I could see things might develop, but Carol can't let go, and to be honest, Claudia will have a hard time relaxing in a group. If it was you, her and myself things would get very interesting really quick. We'd get you worked up real fast. But tonight I'm assuming it'll involve some flirting and probably end there. The guys won't be the problem. If we could get Carol and Claudia tipsy things might be different, but that is unlikely to happen."

"You and Claudia seem pretty close, and you talked about things with us that you guys teased each other about, but why would she answer differently in front of others?"

"That's Claudia. Honestly, I think it's the English girl in her. Always wanting to appear prim and proper, but she isn't. Not at all. She's like me. We both love sex and having fun. That's why we're such great friends." We walked along a bit further, and Lola leaned in close to my ear and asked, "Did you enjoy fucking me?"

Her query caught me off guard and I paused briefly to think about it. "Yeah, I've dreamed it for a long time. We did get a bit carried away, but yeah it was fun. I certainly wasn't experiencing any agony. And how about you?"

"It was nice, an unexpected rush. To be honest, I wish we had all day and night together. I'd like to screw you silly, several times and then some," Lola answered. "There is something different about you that gets me horny. Claudia senses it too."

"Shhhh, you're going to make my dick hard with that talk."

"Was I too aggressive? I know we agreed to wait, I just couldn't stop once I felt your penis pressed up against my pussy. I was so horny. Still am. It wouldn't take much to have your way with me," Lola whispered. I almost wished I'd never heard that.

"Here's the store. Looks like a fancy sex toy store. Wonder what Claudia and Felix wanted to purchase?" I asked.

"Probably sex toys, I'd guess. Maybe they have a surprise brewing for tonight," Lola answered. "If something's getting hard, I know a perfect use for it." Just then Felix walked up to us.

"Hey guys, I texted the rest of the crew and they are also running a little behind schedule so we are all good. Claudia is in back trying on an outfit, she might value your input," Felix encouraged Lola who nodded in agreement and headed to the back room. The store was nice. There were about 20 different vibrators on display, but instead of being in a case, they were on their own pedestal—like a piece of art. On the walls were several other toys. Glass dildos, fancy toys and then a third of the store had racks of sexy outfits. It looked elegant.

Just as soon as Lola was out of view, Felix hooked my arm around mine and pulled me towards him. "Holy Shit Jack! This is fucking crazy. An hour ago Lola and I were totally making out and she let my play with her tits and touch her pussy. I'm not shitting with you, and when I told Claudia she said you two had kissed and played, but kept safe. No idea what she means about that. She needs her pussy rubbed and more. Am I freaking you out?"

"No, it's all cool. Yeah Claudia and I had a little fun and Lola's game for fun too. This is crazy, I agree."

"I was thinking if we like work together things might get really fun tonight. You think so?" Felix asked me. His voice was so animated, and his excitement level so high he could barely stand still.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds