Beach House Rental

"Thanks. One more item. Do you know where I could buy some pot?" I asked.

"How much do you want?"

"Not much, just like a joint or two. Only a few of our group smoke, and it's a rare event," I advised.

"Hold on." Our friend went into a backroom and retuned a minute later with two pre-rolled marijuanas cigarettes. "This should work. And, I was thinking, if you ever wanted to have a private shopping event here, let me know. We could do a small party and y'all could sample some of the items. You're a cool group."

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks man!" I went up to the front and waited for the girls. Five minutes later, the ladies appeared, and looked quite refreshed given their recent frolics. Felix sauntered up, and we departed the store to return to the bus.

"What did you two buy in there?" Claudia asked after walking a block and noticing Felix's large bag and my small one.

"Some fun surprises for tonight," was Felix's limited answer.

"Mine are for now," I answered.

"Now?" both Lola and Claudia stated in unison.

"Yes," I replied. I removed the two plugs from the packaging and showed the ladies.

"They look fun, but what do you mean by now?" asked Lola.

"Come here." She walked up to me. "Closer." When she was six inches from me, I pulled up the hem of her dress, and gradually eased the plug into her vagina.

"Fuck Jack. People could see, and wrong spot," Lola replied as she adjusted her positioning for me.

"I know, and pulled the peace free. Now turn around and bend over so your ass is sticking out." Lola gave me a questioning look, but did as I asked. Again I raised up her dress, but this time over her ass so it was completely exposed. Half a block away, there was a couple walking in our direction, but on the other side of the street. I dipped one finger into Lola's wet tunnel, coasted the tip of her ass and slowly inserted the plug until it was firmly in place and dropped her dress back down. "Good. Ok Claudia, now it's your turn."

"Just wait a bit. Until those people move down a bit further," Claudia requested.

"No. Do it now," Felix told her. She walked up to me nervously. Who knew this was the same woman that fifteen minutes ago took the initiative and fucked me.

I pulled up her long dress so her vagina was visible. "Spread your legs wider," I asked and she complied while looking over her shoulder to determine if we were drawing attention. The couple seemed to notice just then that we were adjusting something.

"They're looking at us. Hurry please, ughhhh. Ohhh, Jack!!!" Claudia whispered out. Just when she said "hurry" I'd pushed the toy up into her pussy and was moving it in circles while with my other hand I rubbed her clit. What Felix had said seemed correct, once she got going she wanted more and now was dealing with wanting my attention versus public embarrassment. Something her British origins disdained, but then most Brits didn't have her crazy sex drive.

"It should be sufficiently lubricated. Ok, now turn around, pull up your dress over your ass and bend over a little." Claudia was obviously nervous as hell, but she listened well. When she flipped her dress over her perfect ass I stepped to the other side of her. When the couple looked again, they had a clear view of her ass. The man even snapped a photo with his phone, as his partner badgered him, but both laughed. Good sports. I brought the tip to Claudia's tight rosebud and gently pushed it in while my thumb pierced her pussy. Claudia responded with several gulps and slight moans. She had her head down, and didn't notice as two college aged ladies rounded the corner just twenty feet ahead. They both stopped talking, walked towards us and when steps away Claudia raised her head. She cussed under her breath, turned beet red, but remained still, I kept my thumb in her, and worked the plug in and out a few times while they passed. Once past, I heard one of them mumble an "oh my god." I removed my hand and pulled down Claudia's dress.

"Oh fuck that was great," Felix yelped excitedly. "Those two girls didn't know what the fuck to do. I bet you they getting a bit horny right now."

"Shit, Jack!" was the only response from Claudia, while Lola just smiled and shook her head. I responded by placing my thumb up against her lips. She complied, opened her mouth and sucked my thumb clean.

"So what's the plan for the rest of the day with the group?" Felix asked.

"I don't know." I answered loudly. "All I know is I would love to have a spell with these ladies tonight, so maybe I've started my prep work and at worst I just had a bit of fun." There were some giggles, and we walked in silence for a moment, no doubt wondering what the other half of our group was up to and how well they had behaved.

When we arrived back at the van, the other four were standing against it and waiting for us. Claudia, as our designated driver, had the keys, so caught a ration of light shit. Diane's hair was tussled about, and Dan looked a bit flushed. I suspected they'd enjoyed some fun and smiled. Carol and Gerry looked about the same as when we all split up, but I did catch a slight bit of smeared lipstick on the bottom edge of Gerry's lower lip.

As we loaded up, Diane announced to the gang that there was going to be a change of plans as our time allotment was narrowing down too fast for all the events she had planned. So, we were skipping the shopping for local foods to make our own meal, and instead she had placed two large to-go orders at different dining establishments. The next event involved dance lessons at a studio a few minutes away, and we had to hurry.

Diane's announcement was followed up by a gaggle of questions. She smiled at the number, and just revealed the engagement was for dance lessons, and it involved all of us. This shut down the occupants for a bit. Ten minutes later, we pulled up at a dance studio and when we walked in were greeted by two young ladies. Behind them were several brass poles and next to each one a single sofa chair had been pulled up. Our group was dead silent. The two instructors were dressed in lingerie, and had on six-inch heels. Basically, they looked like strippers.

"Hello, everyone. So, glad you booked us today. This is my friend Sapphire and I'm Kesha. We are going to be your instructors today for a fun little pole and lap dancing class. Now guys, you have the rough part. For the first forty-five minutes, you get to play some video games next door. After the ladies, pick up a few moves, then we will get you and have them show off their stuff. Sound good?"

We all mumbled agreement and were deposited into an adjoining room with a couple of sofas, a large screen and a game console. Kesha showed us what games they had and exited.

"Holy shit, this is crazy. Diane needs to plan more of these days," Dan blurted out the second the door closed behind Kesha.

"You think maybe the instructors might show off for us too?" Felix asked. He had a point. They were hot.

"If I get a chub, none of you better be looking my way," Gerry tossed out. "Screw dinner, why don't we just camp out here? Hey, maybe one of us should hustle out and get us a pile of twenties or some Victoria Secrets gift cards. Just saying, never hurts to sweeten the offer." Gerry got me laughing. He always came up with these half-crazy, almost plausible ideas, but hell if he'd ever make them happen.

"Do you think we'll get to touch or just have to sit?" I asked and was surprised by the answer.

"No touching. You men behave or, well we will figure out something. Stick you in the corner and just let you watch," Kesha hollered from the door. None of us had heard her open it, and I was now a touch red. "Oh, the reason I popped back is to let you know about one more bit of fun. If you open the cabinet on the far wall there are three taps, and cold glasses underneath. Just be responsible." Then she was gone again.

Dan immediately hopped off the couch and opened the cabinet doors. Kesha was right. Before us were three taps offering a lager, IPA and farmhouse ale. "Fuck yeah!!!," Dan yelped. "Who wants what?"

Dan and I each went with an IPA, while Gerry and Felix enjoyed a pint of the Farmhouse Ale. Most of the games were football, hockey and baseball, but we all agreed the Mario go-cart racing was the best. The others had started on their second beer, while I was still sipping my first when Sapphire opened the door and told us it was time. Forty minutes had gone by and it seemed like ten.

We wondered out to the set, and each took a seat. Sapphire and Kesha advised us they would help our wives, but we were to be positive, keep our hands on the side of the chair and tongues in our mouths. The last comment had to get all our minds racing. Sapphire added, "We are going to give you a quick sample lap dance, to make sure you understand the rule, and afterwards your wives will start the show."

Kesha disappeared, but popped back ten seconds later just as loud thumping music flooded the stage. Sapphire started gyrating in front of me, while Kesha did the same with Gerry who was sitting to my right. She slowly sashayed back and forth to the music, then started to rub her hands over her breasts and ass. After a bit, she turned around, slapped her rear a few times, and with one foot spread my legs apart and moved between them. She placed her rear cheeks into my crotch and pumped her bottom up and down. It felt ok, but I was never into lap dances as in my mind it was a cleaver ploy to suck dollars from one's wallet into their purses. Sapphire turned around, kissing my cheek and whispered, "You'll be getting several more dances just like that," and she moved on down in front of Dan while Kesha switched over to Felix.

When the song ended, Kesha spoke up, "We hope you enjoyed that little taste of things to come, but now it is time for the main event." She disappeared again, and a second later loud music blared through the air, but this time it was slow and seductive. Then out walked our wives. Claudia, followed by Carol, Diane and in the rear Lola. The four of them had on identical outfits. White semi-sheer bras, matching panties, thigh high nylons, white heels and a white garter. Each lady stood in front of her husband, slowly moving her hip. It was hard to focus on Diane, and not stare at the others. And I had to admit I was surprised they all had the balls to perform in the attire.

"We've picked out four songs. After each song, the ladies are going to move on down the line. Gentlemen, please remember to keep your hands to yourself, but do feel free to use them to applaud these sexy women. Have fun!" Kesha instructed as she disappeared to start a new song, turn off the overheads, replace them with black lights and turn up the volume.

The white outfits glowed brightly and turned brilliantly purple, but they also became almost sheer under the black lights. Now I was tempted to look around. When the music started, Diane jumped up high on the brass pole before her and slowly spun around. Half way down, she locked her legs around the pole and slowly bent over backwards. I looked over and the other ladies were performing similarly. When her hands hit the floor, she released her legs and used her feet to push off so her back was now to me as she slowly slipped into the splits. The music picked up a bit, and she raised up in front of me, and started to shake her ass while bending over at the waist. While doing this, she inched backwards until her bottom was a foot away from my face. Immediately, I noticed there was a wet spot in the crotch of her G-string. She lowered her ass down, and used her curvy cheeks to hump my cock for a bit.

There was a shift in the music, and Diane abruptly turned around to rub her cleavage into my face, while at the same time straddling me. Having her breasts covered in a brassiere seemed a bit silly so I pulled my hands up and set her 36D's free.

"Jake! What are you doing? We're not supposed to be nude," Diane whispered into my ear as I lightly tongued her nipples and she made no attempt to cover them back up.

Instead of answering her, I pulled aside the front of her G-string and slid two fingers up into her. "I noticed a wet spot in your panties. Why are you so wet?"

"Ohh, Jack! Stop it," Diane pleaded. "It's just you. Everything."

"Did you enjoy fucking Dan?" I asked as I continued to slid my fingers in and out of her box while occasionally using my thumb to circle her clit.

"Ohh, damn. Ohhh, please stop. He told you? I'm sorry, I just, we just go so carried away," Diane replied as her breathing became erratic.

"Your body told me, but you confirmed it. I love you. Claudia and I got carried away too."

"Your shitting, ohhhh god damn you, me. I never thought she'd get close," Diane answered.

"She was persuasive. Actually, she took the lead and wasn't shy."

"Where did you screw her? I wish I could have, ohhhh shitttt, please sttopppp." Diane now had her hands on my shoulders and was humping her pussy up into my hand. We'd been married long enough for me to know a few of her weaknesses and how to push her buttons.

"She wanted me to fuck her over a pool table in a nearly empty tavern. When she gets horny she gets drunk with desire. She blew me in a back ally, had me sit then straddled me and popped my cock right up into her tight little pussy. It was so wet and she came all over my cock and balls," as I whispered the last two sentences to my wife, I deliberately talked very slow, pulled my fingers from her loins and firmly ground the base of my heel up into her clit as I rubbed it around. It was a technique she had taught me, and was a sure-fire way to get her off.

"Ohhh, shit, ohhhh, ohh, ooohhhh, AAAHHHhhhhhhh," Diane moaned into my ear as her thigh muscles clenched tight, released and spasmed. No sooner, had Diane finished cumming when the music stopped.

"Ok my sexy vixens, time to change up the rotation. Please move to your right and the lady on the end make a loop around. In twenty seconds, the next dance begins," Sapphire announced in a sing-song voice.

I pulled the crotch of Diane's g-string back in place, and pulled up her bra so her tits were covered. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, during which I squeezed her ass and softly told her, "You reek like sex."

She looked at me curtly, gave me a crazy smile and replied, "Bastard," then walked over to the pole in front of Gerry.

Claudia appeared before me, and when the music piped in she performed her moves on the pole. Her body type was better for pole dancing, and she didn't hesitate to show off her limberness. When the lap dance portion she pulled up the panties between the cracks of her cheeks, so her ass was exposed and plugless. She was adept at gyrating her ass right up against the head of my cock. It was enjoying the attention. When she finished the grinding portion, she too straddled me and pulled her lips directly to my ear.

"Feel my pussy. It is so hot and wet. It has been a long time since I've been so excited." Per Claudia's request I pushed fingers into her. Her pussy was soaked, and as I teased her she returned the favor by stroking my cock as she kissed me deeply. Wow, this had to be getting everyone crazy. Much too fast, the music ended and we were reminded that it was time to change spots. Claudia ended her performance with a peck and moved on.

Now Lola was before me. Her nipples could easily be made out through the bra material. She went through the same pole moves, but much faster than either Diane or Claudia. Quickly she had her perfect little ass teasing the hell out of my cock, and when she turned around to shake her tits in my face her bra was gone. I sucked and firmly bit on her nipples, and when she straddled me, my fingers were instantly filling her slit. Lola's hands were not idle, she unzipped my pants, found the slit in my briefs and whipped out my dick. This shocked me, so I looked over to see if any one, especially her husband next to us had noticed. He was entranced with Claudia's breasts that were hanging bare and with a nipple in his mouth. Just as I realized Felix was sucking on Claudia's tits I felt Lola lower herself down onto my semi-hard cock.

"He's always had a thing for her. Don't worry. He is mesmerized right now, and would never know his wife's pussy just slid down the shaft of a man she's desired for a decade." Slowly, Lola started to thrust into me. "Do you think those towel drops, and views down my blouse were accidental? Or the time you walked in and accidentally caught me masturbating in our restroom?" With each question, she'd thrust forward taking my cock deep inside. "Things are going to be different now," she added as final blow and locked her lips to mine. I grabbed her mind-blowing ass with my hands and meet her thrust for thrust. "Easy now, this is just a treat," Lola whispered as she raised up and disengaged.

"Do you think tonight will turn into an orgy?" I asked in all honesty.

"Unfortunately not. Carol his issues," Lola answered as she worked her nimble hands to return my cock to its clothed state.

"About sex or sleeping with others?"

"Her and Claudia have history. She hasn't let go, talked about or accepted. I've said to much, please don't repeat a word," Lola lectured. Just then the music ended, her bra was back on and my dick tucked away. It was like sex with a ghost.

I must have dazed away for a few seconds, as the next thing I heard was "Hey, there sexy." And Carol stood right before me. It freaked me out a bit, and the first thing I did was look down to make sure my cock wasn't still sticking out free. "Don't worry. All the guys have erections," Carol commented on my obvious eye check as the music started. She performed her version of the pole moves, but was the least athletically talented.

As she performed, it gave me a chance to refreshen my noggin. All the years I'd known Carol we had never had anything remote to a sexual experience. This felt odd. She had a great body, and plenty of times I'd thought how marvelous it would be to slide my hips between her thin thighs, cram my cock up into her as far as possible and unleash a giant load as my eyes bore directly into her blue orbs. There was something magical about her dark hair, pale skin and light blue eyes. Despite those notions, I had never felt anything close to a flirt from her so kept my distance and enjoyed her friendship.

I was sifting through these thoughts, when she wiggled her bottom over and started to shake it against my loins. It was pale as hell, yet was a sexy bubble butt. I felt how tense and stiff I'd become. Like the other wives, she shifted from a lap grind to the straddle and now it was just weird. "We have never kissed. That's kind of funny. You can relax a little, I usually don't bite on first lap dance," Carol sang out.

In response, I laughed and placed my hands on her outer hips.

"Naughty boy. Remember the rules," Carol teased so with liquid speed I pulled my hands away which brought a laugh from her. "I'm joking. Most of the guys have pinched and gropped my behind. I don't mind, and we do need to get that first kiss put away in the past basket." She then leaned in, puckered up and we kissed. Just lips, but at the last second I did snake my tongue into her mouth and she greeted it. "That wasn't so bad, not the greatest. I think we can do better," Carol added and brought her head in towards me. This time it was different. Our mouths were open, yet caution was there. Our tongues danced with patience, and a few seconds later I felt her grind into me. My surprise didn't last long. I pushed up in response, and cusped my hands around her full ass.

"That's a little better," I stated when we broke our lip lock. "Are you excited about tonight and goofing around at the house?" I asked trying to get a hint of her thoughts.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds