Beach House Rental

Claudia and Carol each took another hit and then snubbed it out. We stood outside, and talked for a few minutes, ever so slowly feeling the effects of Mary's whisps descend upon us. At some point, Carol said something very ordinaire, but it caused all of us to laugh. It was a declaration we were officially high.

"So you two use to get high together?" I asked.

The ladies looked at each other almost nervously, then Claudia spoke up. "We met when we both lived next door to each other in the same apartment complex. We'd exchange hellos in the laundry room, but hadn't mingled at all. One evening, I returned from a miserable date, ran into Carol as she was leaving her place and on a whim asked if she wanted to get high."

"I had only tried it a few times, but Claudia seemed interesting and fun, so I agreed. It started a bit of a pattern, but we sure had fun," Carol told me.

"Interesting?" Claudia laughed out loud. "Get this girl high, and the truth and more comes out. The second time we smoked she told me how she could hear me fucking sometimes and that it was 'fun.' So, I started teasing her that I knew when she was listened because I could hear her vibrator buzzing, and it turned out I was right. Heard it through the wall." Claudia was taking pure delight in telling me these details. "After that, whenever I had a lover over, and I'd see Carol later, I'd ask if she'd enjoyed our almost threesome."

"Her teasing would bug the shit out of me. So, I called her bluff, and told her she could get rid of the almost," Carol added to the conversation with a smile.

"She did! Can you believe it. Knocked me quiet for a few days. We got together later for some wine, and smoked too, then discussed it. Just joking at first, but I figured out she was somewhat serious so we made plans," Claudia informed me.

"Ohh, god. She had this one guy that wasn't very bright, a construction worker who looked so damn hot. We agreed that once back in Claudia's apartment, she'd give me a call and I'd pop over to show off some new lingerie. From there we figured it would be easy to get him to 'seduce' us," Carol revealed in a laughing tone.

"What happened?" I asked immediately and excitedly.

"He thought it was weird I'd come over in lingerie and took off," Carol answered.

"Absolutely true," Claudia agreed. "Instead, we stayed put, drank a bottle of wine, and Carol got to kiss her first girl."

"What??? Bullshit, I am calling bullshit on that one."

"She's right. We explored for a period," Carol stated quietly.

"What do you mean explored?" I asked.

"Use your imagination big boy," Claudia courtly replied.

"And then what happened?" This question drew a long pause, with both Claudia and Carol falling silent. The atmosphere was suddenly ice cold.

"I thought Carol wanted a relationship. So, I moved and lost contact, until after Dan and her got together. An immature response. I'm sorry Carol."

"A relationship? We were just experimenting and having fun. I never said anything about a relationship. I thought you were pissed off because I started dating Dan, and I knew the two of you had dated before."

"Dan? Dan amd me?" Claudia belted out. "No! We were brief drinking buddies. He wasn't even a friend with benefits."

"How long has this misunderstanding persisted?" I inquired with raised eyebrows. "How about you two kiss and make-up?"

"No," both Claudia and Carol exclaimed at the same time.

"Why not?" I asked persistently.

"It could bring back old memories, or feelings of anger. We haven't talked, but we have made strides and are good friends. Our kids play together almost every day," Carol explained.

"Yes, but now you both know that both of you were mistaken, and a silly mistake cost you years of laughter and fun. At first I was just joking, but you two need to get back on the bike and ride," I advised.

"What would it accomplish?" Claudia asked.

"I can't believe you are even asking that. Here is what we are going to do. Relax, take another hit and then play a mini-round of truth or dare. Carol you kind of freaked out inside, but I promise it will be fun, and we will keep it short," I promised.

"Ok," she pledged. I was shocked how readily she agreed. I knew Claudia wouldn't back out, so moved on. I relight the stub I had left, took a mouthful and handed it to Carol who enjoyed a puff before passing it on.

"I'm outnumbered so one of you will go first." I bent down to the lawn and picked a few pieces of grass. "You each give me a number on the number of glass blades I have in my hand and closest one goes first."

"Nine," Claudia quickly stated.

"Six," Carol countered.

I laughed. "Three. So, Carol, truth or dare?"

"Truth," she declared.

"You have panties on, right? After being commando all day, having some sexy fun, and then got a little tense with everyone's liberalness and pulled a pair on," Claudia challenged her friend. I did not anticipate such a bitchy question.

"Yes," answered Carol and I could tell her ego had taken a plunge. She also pulled up her chemise and gave us a quick view of her tight white panties.

"Claudia, truth or dare?" I asked next.

"Dare," answered Claudia as she looked directly at Carol. There was something more than a misunderstanding between these two.

"Please remove Carol's panties, so she is dressed like everyone else, but only use your lips," I challenged her. She smiled oddly, sauntered over to Carol, got down on her knees and started the task. What surprised me was I anticipated Carol would be a bit frigid, instead when the panties were on the ground and Claudia's face returned to her waist, she parted her legs and pushed her mound out towards Claudia. The move didn't go unnoticed by Claudia. She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked Carol's slit, then stood and walked away.

"Jack, would you care for a truth or dare?" Carol asked me.

"Dare," I answered.

"There's a surprise," Claudia giggled out.

"Maybe for the best," Carol added. "I was going to ask him if he could fuck the two of us, who he'd fuck first." Someone else could shoot zingers, but it seemed far more toned down.

The door behind us flew open and Gerry stuck his head out. "Do any of you have matches? The fire is ready to roll, had to chop some wood, but we have a fun game figured out so need you to participate. I'm going to keep looking for some matches." He then closed the door and dashed off.

"I have a lighter upstairs. I'll go get it and stop by afterwards. Figure we could all use a shot of Visine so we don't look so high," Claudia told us. "Carol, I trust you can find a suitable dare for this young man?"

"Maybe," she answered back as Claudia marched inside. "Jack, lay back on the bench. I'm going to straddle you, and I dare you to tell me what you were thinking about during the lap dances."

I responded by smiling and laying back. My cock was stiff and made a tent in my briefs. It may have assumed this form on its own, but the blue pill sure made it feel like it was harder than steel. Carol climbed over me, putting her knees up by my ribs and brought her pussy down till it was pressing against my cock. She gave me a long, deep wet kiss and ground her slit firmly into my cock.

"What were you thinking about during the lap dances?" she asked seductively as she continued to hump my dick with her exposed slit.

My breathing was already frenzied, quickly I replied, "About how nice it would be to be fucking all of you."

"Me too," Carol stated. "Me too." She bent over again to deliver a passionate kiss. The pace of our dry humping was increasing. I had my hands on her naked ass, and wasn't hesitating to rub her pussy a little.

"Claudia and I weren't entirely honest with you," Carol stated unexpectedly. Her announcement also halted our grinding. "We were regular lovers, and a bit more. Almost a couple. Then I met Dan, through her. I found myself in love with two people, and he asked me to marry him. I'd always dreamed of a perfect little family. I accepted, and Claudia asked if she could move in with us. I, I declined. I wanted it, but was afraid Dan would freak out and bolt. Just like the guy we wanted to have a threesome with. We are decent friends now, but the sting of rejection hasn't left." She just dropped a bomb on me, and I wasn't sure how to react.

But as she told me this, she kept up her grinding, just at a much slower rate. "I've never told Dan. He thinks I'm frigid. I'm not. Just shy and maybe too submissive. When we were grinding against you guys, all I could think about was having one of you take me to the couch area and then all of you having your way with me. Even the ladies. It's been a long time since I've felt so obsessed about sex, and it feels good."

"It would feel damn good to have my dick inside of you right now. You're driving me fucking crazy," I answered as I pressed my cock hard up against her and drew one of her nipples into my mouth.

"I want to get Dan's ok before I start playing around. How about you just put the tip in, the briefs will keep us from doing anything more," Carol advised. She sat up, grabbed my shaft through the satin briefs and guided my covered head into her opening. Instantly, I felt the warmth and moisture at my head. We both tried to achieve more, but the fabric prevented any significant penetration. It was frustrating.

"Why don't you just admit to Claudia, in hindsight, you made a mistake. Both of your situations have changed significantly, so it is not something you can undo. But you can let her know you wish you'd made a different choice, and have had to live with that regret. It would likely promote some healing."

Carol had been grinding into me, with just my tip inserted, from a sitting position. After my last statement, she stopped her movement and bent down so her face was inches away from mine as we locked eyes. "You know, I think you might be right. I miss her. She was so crazy and fun in bed." We started to kiss and grind again, but her movement caused my briefs to adjust. My cock head popped through the slit in the briefs, and with one single grind by the two of us I completely entered her. Our kiss didn't stop, instead Carol just moaned as her ass bounced up and down.

When our kiss ended, Carol seductively asked, "I think that was a sign. How does it feel?"

"What?" I asked as I gently bucked into her.

"My pussy?"

This time I laughed. "Fucking phenomenal," I replied. We went hard at each other. Until we heard the creek of the door. We both turned, and there stood Claudia.

"Wow, must have been some kind of dare. Too bad I missed it," Claudia stated while raising her eyebrows. "You know Carol, if you remove a guy's briefs beforehand, you'll enjoy something much more and they won't have to worry about blue balls. You two finished, they are going to come searching for us if we don't pop inside soon."

Carol was now sitting upright, and I was still buried in her, and very subtly trying to get a little deeper. Claudia was standing just beside us when Carol rose to her feet, revealing my naked cock, shimmering in her juices. "Strong work," was Claudia's only response before she titled her head forward and took my cock into her mouth. Carol just smiled, then bent down on the other side. The two teasingly kissed the head of my cock, when something caught Claudia's attention. "Are you ok?" she asked Carol.

"Claudia, I've regretted not allowing you to move in with us since well before my wedding day. I made the wrong decision. It has hurt for a long time, and I know we can't go backwards in time. But I will always love you," Carol spilled out.

The attention my cock was receiving stopped immediately. Claudia raised her face, and I saw tears floating in her eyes. She sucked her lips in, and was biting them hard for a bit. Then with a creaky voice she answered, "Thank you. I'm sorry too. Let's change things." She stood up, and began walking towards the door. "Come on, let's go play whatever game they've in mind. I don't want to become a crying babbling fool." She turned around and walked inside with Carol behind her.

There I lay, sprawled out on a wooden garden bench, dick sticking out and abandoned. What fucking timing I had. I found a garden hose and splashed a little cold water on my unit. It didn't help much, then walked inside.

"About time you showed up. I was worried you crashed out," Felix stated when I walked into the living room.

"Nice job on the fire. Gives the room a warm touch," I replied.

"Hey Jack, we know the truth or dare idea was a bit much, but we came up with something else. Mostly Lola, but others contributed. Since Diane and Dan are up getting a private professional massage, we thought we could also get a massage. If you're cool with it, everyone else is too. We split up by couples. First a foot massage. Then switch up, and each partner gives their mate a scalp and back massage. Another change, and this one Lola suggested, the partners give each other a light touch finger massage along their whole body. Briefs and chemises stay on, but I think it'll be fun and relaxing for all. You in?"

"Sure. Sounds great. In one of the bedrooms downstairs, there are a bunch of candles. How about if we grab them and set them around the room. Give this place some real atmosphere," I answered.

Ten minutes later, we had partnered up, lighted the candles and put some soft music on the speaker system. To avoid any conflict, the guys drew names out of a hat and Lola was my first partner. A timer was set for 15 minutes, and the relaxation started. The living room was large so we had plenty of space. I grabbed a sheep skin rug from the library, and placed it near the end of one of the couches. While doing this, Lola grabbed several wash clothes from the bathroom, and drenched them with soapy warm water.

When we sat down it was coordinated. We both faced each other, with our legs extended out in a V. Each person had one leg inside of the others' thighs so we could easily rub the other's foot. After sitting down, the first thing I noticed was Lola's chemise was up around her waist, which left her exposed. To reach her foot, I had her move closer, and she had to bend her knees. This caused her inner lips to open. She took my foot, and slowly cleansed it with the hand towel, and I did the same. After I finished I moved the towel aside, and used my thumbs to start caressing the soul of her foot.

Lola did not copy my lead. She took my foot, and pulled it up to her pussy. With both hands, she rotated my foot so it rubbed across her opening. "I hope tonight gets wild. Don't you?" she seductively whispered to me. At the same time, she moved even closer and used her toes to caress my cock through the silky briefs. "Push your toe into me. I want to feel it in my pussy." Per her request, my big toe penetrated her and was instantly immersed in a bath of warmth and moisture.

"Yes, I'd love for tonight to get wild. I'm thinking it will," I replied.

"Maybe. Depends on those two ladies, but one way or the other I'm going to have some fun with you." Again, Lola moved closer, removed her hands from my foot and used them to weave my cock through the slit of my briefs.

"Someone's cock is wet and sticky. What have you been up to?" Lola asked. She bent over and swallowed my cock down her throat for just a few seconds. I looked around to the other couples. Felix was massaging Carol's legs, but every so often his hand ran up her thigh, and by the way she closed her eyes I think his fingers were at least teasing her. At the far end, Claudia and Gerry were holding each other's feet, but leaning in and making out. The atmosphere was getting hot. When Lola pulled up, I moved my foot aside and eased two fingers into her pussy.

"I'm so horny, I'm getting dizzy," I whispered to her.

"Are you saying you'd like to fuck me again?"

"Yes!"

"You will. Many times. I love the pussy I tasted on your cock. It's not Claudia's. Strong work," Lola advised. She scooted even closer, our lips crashed into one another and gradually she wrapped her legs around my waist then moved up so she was sitting on my lap. In the process, she didn't hesitate to feed my dick into her. She sat still for a moment and we just focused on the kissing. Her lip and tongue were delightful. A second later the buzzer went off, and Lola quickly dismounted. "I want your next guest to taste my nectar on you." She tucked my cock back in as best she could, stood up and moved over to sit next to Gerry.

"I'm your next muse. How about that loverboy?" Claudia asked. "I think if we sit facing each other, and are close enough, then we can reach each other's back and head for the massage. Shit, we need to share." Claudia rose up, straightened out her chemise and spoke up, "Jack scored a joint this afternoon. I think now is a good time to pass it around. Any complaints?"

The group let out a couple of cheers so I retraced my steps and found the second joint. When I returned, I handed it to Felix, along with the lighter from the fireplace mantle. He lit it up, and passed it around. It was surprising that everyone participated, although I deliberately limited myself to one hit. Most had two, including Claudia and Carol, so they had to be high. When the cigarette was gone, we all sat around chatting idly with bits of giggling sprouting up every so often. The buzz was sending my libido sky high, and I assumed it impacted others similarly. Carol and Claudia were sitting on the couch across from me, and both had leaned back while stretching out their legs. It caused their chemises to be pulled up, so both their vaginas were exposed. The sexual electricity in the air was on high voltage.

"We should finish our game," Felix announced loudly. Everyone concurred so we re-situated with our partner for scalp and back massages.

I returned to the sheepskin rug, and Claudia was right behind me. "I liked facing each other. Does that still work for you?" she asked me.

"Sounds good," I replied, as Claudia pulled off her chemise so she was completely naked. The other couples couldn't help but notice.

Carol followed her lead, with a simple comment "Touche." She sat down naked, with her back towards Gerry. Lola simple pulled her outfit off, and sat down behind Felix. I turned my attention back to Claudia who sat right before me, less than six inches away. She sat down on her bottom, then teasingly wrapped her legs around behind me, much the same way Lola had just done, and also fished out my dick. My full cock pressed up against her pubic region, just above her vagina.

"Is this how Lola sat, or was she situated a little differently?" Claudia inquired as she snaked her fingers through my hair and started to softly scrape her fingernails against my scalp.

"Just a touch different," I answered as I mimicked her finger movement.

"I thought so," Claudia countered. She pulled one hand away from my head and wrapped it around my shaft. "So moist."

I did the same, except I plugged few of my fingers into her gapping pussy. "Moister." With my other hand, I raised her chin up a bit and we kissed. First, just with our lips. Tenderly, and as our excitement built, our tongues explored. We played with each other for a few minutes, building our desire.

"Lean back and support yourself with your arms," Claudia requested when our lips parted. She stood up for a moment, and stated, "Straighten your legs out." Again, I complied. She stepped over them, bent down on her knees, and with one hand guided my cock up into her as she sat down fully on my cock and leaned into me. "I love this position; your dick is up high and my clit is able to rub up against you."

This was all she said as we started to have sex. Her movements weren't slow or secretive. Rather, she bounced freely up and down my shaft. Others had to know the massage was over, and adult playtime had started. I sucked hard on her nipples as they were right before me, and took a moment to look around. Lola was on all fours, bent over sucking off Felix. Her ass was pointed at me, and much to my surprise I could see she had returned the plug to its proper place.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds