Best Ever Erotic Halloween Party

Mark, Julie, and I scheduled another meeting three weeks away to go over our initial ideas and sketches. I could see a few possibilities that I thought they’d like, but didn’t want to commit to any design options too early lest I divert their thinking too early to what might turn out to be a bad conclusion.

I got back to my apartment about five o’clock. A very naked Dani came out of the bedroom, gave me a passionate Welcome Home kiss, and told me I was forbidden to go into the master bedroom. She promised to get me my costume or anything else that I might need from the room or master bath.

I watched her attractive departure, and I flipped on the television to watch some college football while they women got dressed.

* * * * *

While the women got their costumes and makeup on, I cleaned up in the guest bathroom and dressed in my toga, appreciative that the weather was warm so that we wouldn’t need heavy outer coats to distract from our costumes. I was pleased that Dani had found me a cluster of artificial red grapes to go with my costume; they were a nice touch. I also found a plastic scabbard in a dollar store that looked half decent at my toga’s side.

I’d been in a group sex situation several years earlier, and I’d discovered the disappointing limits of my sexual endurance, stamina, and recovery ability. Thus, I embarked on an exercise and research regime to change those results in future situations. I researched my own sexual performance, also taking into account the needs of various sex partners for whom I wanted to deliver pleasure and not painful experiences while I sought my own ecstasy. My research and a chat with my doctor resulted in my routine daily doses of a few vitamins and hormones.

I’d already had my daily run and practiced my Kegel exercises that morning. I made myself a health food cocktail to give me a final energy boost for the next twenty-four hours – fruit, guarana, garlic, avocado, banana, goji berries, a couple of eggs, edamame, and some other stuff I thought might be helpful in my endurance. Combined with the daily doses of yohimbine hcl, pramipexole, and cabergoline that I took to reduce my refractory period, I figured I’d be good for at least a day of amazing non-stop fucking. A by-product of my regime was increased semen volume, a phenomenon that Dani, Mel, and Heather had experienced first hand over the past few days.

Just after cleaning up the kitchen, I heard Dani’s voice loudly announce, “Jim and All Others ‘out there,’ prepare to meet the sexiest Little Red Riding Hood this side of grandma’s house.”

“HOLY SHIT!” The words exploded from my mouth about a microsecond after I saw Heather.

Heather sashayed out of the master bedroom wearing a mid-thigh length red velvet cape with a hood up over her long luxurious blond hair; it was tied in front of her neck, but hung down leaving a wide open expanse of her skin visible from neck to thong. As she moved, the cape swung slightly from side to side revealing a little more of her world-class orbs with each step or shift in the material. Her large breasts pushed the front part of the cape material away from her body and encouraged voyeurism. Very visible under the cape, she wore a red thong and matching red thigh high stockings with a frilly lace top. She wore a pair of red patent leather shoes with four-inch fuck-me heels; I doubted I’d even seen a pair of shoes that screamed ‘fuck me’ louder. She wore makeup tastefully applied; however, her high gloss lipstick matched the color of her cape, thong, and stockings. The whole effect was stunning, sexy, erotic, and made me want to jump her body instantly.

I stood and went to Heather and kissed her. “You are hot. You’ll get jumped by every able bodied man at the party tonight.”

Heather grinned, “Oh, I hope so; in fact, I’m counting on it.” She opened her cape and rubbed her tits across the front of my toga.

Dani’s voice rang out again from the bedroom, “And, now, the ‘Hot Babes of Cambridge’ are pleased to present to you – The Pixie!”

Mel strutted into the room from the bedroom, and my jaw hit the floor again. She was a pixie all right; probably the damned sexiest pixie ever in the entire world anywhere! Mel’s breasts were barely covered by two wide green ribbons of fabric that ran from around her neck, over her tits, and down to a micro-skirt that hugged her waist and looked like a dozen or so leaves woven together to form the garment. Mel’s huge knockers pushed the ribbon away from her body, plus her nipples were excited and obviously standing erect thereby giving the ribbons a special texture that invited exploration by anyone near her. The outfit had no back to it, just a lot of skin.

Mel had sacrificed some of her hair for a pixie cut, and her hair had been tinted green. Atop her head she wore a little Peter Pan hat. She had a magic wand with a green star on the end in her hand. Her beautiful legs stretched from under her leafy skirt to a pair of green flats with elf-like pointy toes. On her back she wore two gossamer wings also tinted green. She had used green eye shadow near her eyes, but flaming red lipstick that invited kissing and lots more.

I went to lift up one of the leaves that made up Mel’s skirt, and she slapped my hand. She giggled, “I’ll show you, but you can’t touch until later otherwise I’ll get distracted and we’ll never make the party.”

I promised.

Mel lifted the front of her leafy skirt. She was commando – sort of. Mel had dyed her pussy hair green and used some other green makeup to suggest that she wore some kind of garment such as a thong, but in reality she was bare.

My jaw ached and my tongue got hard.

Mel said, “Well, you said to make the costume ‘easy in-easy out,’ and I assume this fills the bill. I’m ready to fuck on an instant’s notice; there’s nothing to take off or to put back on.” She gave me a lecherous grin, and added, “And, I intend to fuck a lot. I’m overdue for a party like this.”

Dani’s voice called out again, as she started her parade into the living room, “And, now the last of the sexy babes you’ll be escorting to the fuckfest tonight.”

Dani appeared, and if I hadn’t already had two jaw dropping experiences in the past two minutes, I would have done it again. As it was, I anticipated an angelic vision, and that is exactly what appeared.

A vision in white flowed into the room, the most obvious being a white transparent top rippling with every move Danielle made. Behind her two small white fur covered wings moved delicately. She wore a matching white fur headband in her long brunette tresses. Through the gossamer top, Dani’s gorgeous breasts were more than evident; they were there for display like pieces of fine art. Her dark areolas and nipples poked through the fabric, but the fabric left little to the imagination, and I really wanted to start pawing her.

Beneath the top and around her waist was a sexy silver chain, and lower she wore a white lace trim see-through thong that cupped her mons just the way my hand wanted to at that instant. We could each see the small landing strip of dark hair just beneath the surface of the material, and without much imagination I could see the start of her slit. I also thought I saw the start of a wet spot just where the material disappeared beneath her. While the lace of the see-through thong encircled her hips, her beautiful buns were open for all to see except as the gossamer top floated over them. Dani had edged the waistline of the thong with the same white fur of her wings and hairband halo. She wore sheer white thigh high stocking with a three-inch band of lace trim just below her pussy; each stocking had a small white bow on the side of her thigh. She wore clear stilettoes with four-inch heels that showed her dainty encased feet while accenting her beautiful legs.

Dani reached down and pulled the thong to one side revealing her pussy. She caught my eye and said in a sexy voice, “See, easy in-easy out. I’m ready too.”

I was drooling as I looked from Danielle to Mel to Heather, and back again and again. I was speechless. I’d also gotten a hard-on that defied description. I wanted to throw any one or all of them onto the sofa and fuck their brains out. Screw the party!

Heather said, “That’s exactly the reaction we were hoping for. If you feel that way, any one of us should be able to stop traffic … and probably command the finer specimens of male life forms at the party.” They laughed, and I nodded in profuse agreement.

I finally found my vocal cords, “You three are the most beautiful women I have ever seen. You were beautiful before you got ready, and you have transformed yourselves into heavenly beings that only the gods should see and enjoy, and that only in equal measure to how they please you.”

Each of the women came and kissed me. Dani was the last, and she arrived with a tissue to wipe the lipstick from my lips after she’d also added her share.

Lest we get arrested getting from my apartment to the car, I found long coats for each woman to wear. The costumes impressed me further by how the wings nicely folded to accommodate the coats. We got a few stares as we walked the two hundred feet to where I’d parked. I’d worry about coming home tomorrow.

* * * * *

The four of us walked into the old mansion and found Jane, our hostess, and two other women manning a Welcome Table. Jane was dressed as an Indian maiden, a status far from reality. Besides a headband and feather, some body paint, two pasties atop her augmented breasts, moccasins, and two loincloths front and back, she had some body paint dabbed on here and there as well as some ankle and wristbands promoting the Indian look.

Jane plastered her body against mine, making sure I knew she wore nothing beneath her loincloths, and that she more than welcomed my attention to her bubble breasts. We kissed several times, and then I introduced her to Mel, Heather, and Dani. The women had talked on the phone several times about costumes, and now I watched Jane’s eyes enlarge as she realized the extent of the beauty that had arrived behind me. Each woman got a full body hug from Jane.

Jane explained briefly, “I’m collecting car keys. No one gets a DUI tonight, so please give them to Rita here; she’s in charge of them, and they’ll be safely hidden away tagged with your last name. This is Sophie too.” She introduced the two women at the desk, and I passed over my keys. I liked the way Jane thought.

Jane continued, “Sophie will put some Color Codes on your wrist. They’ll help you meet and ‘get along’ with other people here at the party. She’ll put three dots: one is green if you go both ways, otherwise blue for gay or men only, or pink for lez or women only – that’s you, Jim. The second dot is green for anything goes, red for no BDSM, fantasy rape, or rough sex; and there’ll be a third green dot if you enjoy group sex or orgies.”

I allowed Sophie to put a pink and two green dots along my left wrist. She quickly did Mel and Heather with three green dots each, and then Dani got a green-red-green series of marker dots. I made a mental note to introduce Dani to some new options in our love making once we got back home.

Jane led the way from the foyer into the main house, making sure we saw a poster with ‘Rules’ on it.

Rules of the Party
• ‘No’ means ‘No’
• Bedrooms may be shared – don’t be embarrassed; perform!
• Voyeurism and exhibitionism are encouraged
• Photographs and movies only with permission
• No fucking on the dance floor; No dancing on the fucking floor
• Wash ‘toys’ when you’re through with them (not possible in some cases)
• Clean drips and body fluids from the furniture (towels provided in all rooms)
• Tolerate the wet spots in used beds – linens are not being changed every time
• No nudity in dining room please (wear a towel?)

Jane pointed out the various function rooms, “Bars are in those two rooms, a buffet is against the wall in the old dining room, dancing in the large room, bedrooms up the stairs – two floors worth. There’s a heated pool out back, and a twelve-person hot tub. You can fuck or make love or whatever you want any place, but I told the managers we’d try to be discrete – whatever the hell that means. As far as I’m concerned, you can fuck anywhere. I think a few people have already started in the living room.” She gestured to yet another large room in the old mansion.

Around the entire house, various tacky Halloween decorations embellished the dark wood used throughout the house. Dozens of pumpkins were strewn about every room, some carved with happy or menacing faces; a few with lights inside. Ornaments of black cats, ghosts, skeletons, tombstones, New England corncobs, witches, gargoyles, vampires, bats, and spider webs graced every wall. A few posters announced various Zombie movies.

I led the four of us to the bar in the heavily decorated dance room. A dozen couples were gyrating to the strong back beat of a good six-man band. I recognized a few of the people in the room, so I smiled and waved to them as we stood taking in the scene.

A pair of chilly hands suddenly covered my eyes, and a sexy voice from behind me said, “Guess who?”

“Cheryl!”

The hands disappeared, I turned, and a sexy ‘Superwoman’ embraced me in a hug and French kiss, driving her tongue to my back molars. When she was through she pulled away so we could really look at each other.

“Cheryl, these are my friends Dani, Mel, and Heather – from LA, Columbus, and Oklahoma City, respectively.” I explained to my dates, “Cheryl and I go way back. She’s local.”

Cheryl wore a long red cape with a large “S” on it, and from wrists to neck to just above her pubes she had been painted bright blue. Between her naked large breasts was a bright red ‘S’ on a yellow background. She wore a wide shiny black belt and a bright blue thong that did little to hide the fact that she had a small landing strip of pubic hair shaped into an arrow pointing to her vagina. She had shiny black boots on.

I laughed, “I like your Superwoman costume; nicely done.”

Cheryl laughed and explained that the ‘S’ on her chest did not stand for ‘Superwoman’; it stood for ‘Super Slut.’ She grabbed my right hand and jammed it into her thong. She said, “Finger my ‘slutty’ pussy, and I want you to fuck me later.”

I caught enough of her wetness and brought my finger to my nose to remind me of Cheryl’s spicy taste and aroma. Cheryl reached into my toga and massaged my cock, quickly bringing me from a ‘4’ on my hardness scale to a ‘7.’ She kissed me in a highly seductive way, and drifted away with a naughty look on her face.

Mel and Heather each gave me a wink. Dani watched Super Slut’s pretty ass disappear into the hallway as her cape swayed to and fro.

“Hey, no fair hogging all the pretty babes.” A large male hand grasped my shoulder.

I turned to find two of my handsome friends, each with a lascivious grin pasted on their face. “Tom! David! Hi.” I went through introductions. The two men were partners in a construction company that I recommended for many of my clients. Almost immediately, the two men had captured Heather and Dani and led them off to the dance floor.

Mel grabbed my arm and said, “Hey, walk me around this place. I want to browse.”

We strolled from room to room downstairs, picked up a few hors d’oeuvres, went out on the patio and checked out the pool and spa, and then cruised through the upstairs. When we got back downstairs, Jane corralled the two of us for a game of Truth or Dare in the living room. She insisted that the fifteen or so players not sit next to their dates. She also announced that she’d prepared a set of ‘Dare’ cards she thought would accelerate the evenings activities in the right direction.

When I looked around the circle at the other players I found an interesting mix of costumes: zombie, ghost, sexy witch, bathing beauty in monokini, Playboy bunny, cowgirl, sexy nun, werewolf, pirate, cop, the lone ranger, and a hospital patient. The women were scantily clad, some nearly naked and totally unselfconscious. As I looked more closely, I noticed that two women were completely nude with their costumes painted on their bodies: a hot pants tuxedo and a sexy maid’s outfit.

I guess I was so focused on the pussies and tits that I missed checking out the faces the first time I looked around. Next to where I started to sit was Julie, and across from her Mark, the clients I’d met with only a few hours before. Julie gave me a big smile and patted the deep pile rug beside her; I sat. Mark grinned at me and gave me a big ‘OK’ sign with one hand. Mark was dressed as a cowboy with checkered shirt, jeans, western boots, and a colorful scarf around his neck. Julie was … completely nude with green, brown, black, and olive colored body paint in a camouflage design all over her body.

“Hi, Jim.” Julie leaned over to me and planted a kiss that drove my erection back to a ‘7’. “I didn’t know you were coming tonight … or that you even knew Jane. We’re old friends … and have shared lots of situations … and partners.” She nodded across the circle to Mark. I gave him a little wave, and got an approving smile from him. I watched as Mel sat down next to him and introduced herself.

Julie pulled me into another kiss. She mumbled, “Now, I’m really sure we picked the right architect for our project. We are going to have such fun – you and me, especially. You are going to need lots of onsite inspections.” She laughed at her audacity.

I found myself trying to recall the architect’s code of ethics and whether it said anything about screwing the client or the client’s wife. There must be something …

Jane moved into the center of the rough circle we formed. “I’ll get things started. I’ll spin the bottle to see who chooses first, and I have the first question or dare chosen. After that, we spin once for a truth, or twice for a dare, because all the dares involve doing something with someone else. If you don’t understand, you’ll catch on fast.”

Jane spun. The bottle pointed to a pretty woman in bumblebee costume. I guessed that little wings were ‘in.’ Nancy chose truth.

Jane grinned and asked her, “How many men were in your first gang bang?”

Nancy blushed and reluctantly answered, “Seven, including my husband.” Everyone applauded her candid answer and laughed, throwing out suggestions about what might happen later at the party.

Nancy spun the bottle, and it pointed to a guy I learned was named Rich, dressed as a vampire, complete with fangs. Rich said, “Dare,” and so Nancy spun again, the bottle stopping at Mel – the Pixie.

Jane handed a stack of Dare cards to Nancy, and she drew one from the middle of the deck and read, “Perform oral sex on the other person for one minute, but you need not remove his or her clothing.”

Rich knee-walked across the circle to Mel, with a lecherous vampire’s grin. Mel laid back against an overstuffed chair and spread her legs. Everyone in the circle gasped. The Pixie wore no undies beneath her little green leafy skirt, only some green makeup to give the illusion of underwear to a casual observer. Rich looked very happy, and so did Mel. I watched him pocket his fangs.

Rich dove head first into Mel’s pussy. Mel sighed and then about thirty seconds into his dare, moaned in pure sexual pleasure. Jane announced the end of the minute, and we could tell neither player wanted to end their encounter. Rich pulled away with some green makeup around his mouth. Mel lay there with her legs spread, her pink showing, and a goofy grin on her face as she looked across at me.

Jane said, “Well, I think Mel should spin next after that little performance.” Mel spun the bottle and it ended on a pretty woman named Megan in a cat suit and little pointy ears atop her head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds