Best Ever Erotic Halloween Party

Eventually, she looked up at me with such a longing look on her face. She whispered, “You are a gorgeous man, and I’ll never forget this glorious hour. I cried … because what we just did was the most beautiful thing that’s ever happened to me in my entire life. I’m happy it happened, and sad that it might never happen again.” After a long pause, she said, “I hope this was the first time of many – for the rest of our lives.”

I said softly, “Of course, but you know it won’t be the same.” I pointed to the stars overhead; “This was the conjunction of all those stars and our two bodies, and all the emotions we arrived with, and all the expectations we had for ourselves and for each other. We just happened to click at the right place and time. I wasn’t even sure you’d be here.”

Briana shook her head. “I think there’s something deeper that happened. I still want you again. I know you have special people in your life, and I do too; but we need to still do this - often.”

“I won’t do anything in secret. I won’t be ‘the other man,’ having a secret affair separate from someone I love or from someone you love.”

“Oh, I won’t either, but hopefully, we can each work on those issues, if they are issues, and still see each other. I’d give up everyone else just to be with you.”

I smiled in love at her. “Come with me.” I led Briana to the edge of the pool and we dove into the warmed water, enjoying the freshness of the swim and the stillness of the autumn air in New England as we floated together. Other people were around us making love and doing erotic things.

After our swim, we dried off and I led Briana back to our chaise. We lay back, and I cuddled with her. Eventually, I said, “I think you’re the best sister in the whole world.”

I heard her chortle, “And you, my love, are the best brother.”

* * * * *

I found Danielle by following her screams of joy coming from a second floor bedroom, the same room she’d been getting fucked in earlier.

Ten people were clustered around the bed. In the middle of the bed sat a Sybian – a small comfortable saddle over a wooden frame with an area on the smooth rounded top where a specially designed pliable plastic area vibrated. An elongated ridge of flexible material sat in the middle of the top with short nubs on it almost like those on a French tickler; they were positioned perfectly to rub against the rider’s clitoris. On the bed, I saw several attachments as well as the remote control for the unit. Jane stood beside the bed holding the control for the device.

Danielle straddled the Sybian, her pink pussy pushed hard into the vibrating nubs. Her back arched, breasts pointed high, eyes mere slits of pleasure. A trace of drool came from one corner of her mouth. Amazingly, she still wore the furry angel wings and headband that gave her a truly angelic appearance as she had an orgasm ripple through her body. When she rose from the machine slightly, I could see one of the Sybian’s attachments had been twisting and rotating inside Dani’s cunt – a pliable mechanical dildo.

Jane revved up the machine between slow and fast vibrational speeds, the sound slowly increasing, staying at a level, and then slowly decreasing, as she used the control. She cycled through this several times; the sound of the machine rising higher on each cycle indicating a more advanced state of vibration. When Dani moved in certain ways, we could also see the pliable dildo working doing its mischief in her cunt.

Jane cranked up the machine further. Danielle’s body nearly went catatonic, frozen in place atop the vibrating machine. I could see she’d already reached a state where her body experienced one long continuous orgasm – a high state of bliss that was practically unbearable, yet the person never wanted to leave that state of joy. Jane looked a little worried, and lowered the intensity of the machine one notch on her dial.

Danielle pleaded, “Ooooooh, Jaaaannnneeee, pleeeease doooon’t tuuuurn ooooooff the maaaachine. Make it gooooooooooo faster – harderrrrr.” She’s pause briefly, and yelled, “OH, FUCK.”

“Ooooh fuuuuucccckkk,” Danielle loudly moaned, “I’m cummmmmmmming really harrrrd.” Dani’s hands lurched forward, and she grabbed a hold of a grip bar across the front of the Sybian, her knuckles turning white with the effort as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. She ground her cunt down onto the machine’s vibrating pad, and froze in position.

I walked to the bed next to Dani. I put my hand on her body and could feel the vibrations. From the side, I couldn’t help note Dani’s nipples practically bursting out of her skin, they were so sexually excited. When I looked behind her, I could see the artificial cock twisting into her vagina as her clit pushed hard against the vibrating pad. Dani remained frozen in place atop the machine as the huge orgasm ripped through her body, and the machine continued to rape her pussy with unbridled pleasure.

As Danielle’s ‘Big One’ passed, her shoulders dropped from the tension she’d been holding in them. Jane throttled down the machine; leaving it at a low vibration so Dani could coast down in her afterglow.

Danielle’s eyes opened slightly, and she gave me a wan look that said, “Rescue me.” She held out her arms to me. I moved closer and helped her dismount from the erotic device. Dani turned to four other women in the group, “Oh that is one fabulous machine. I’ll be back in a few minutes. I have to rest. You’ll love it.”

I said with a chuckle, “Well, I’m jealous. I’m being replaced by a piece of technology.” A couple of other men chimed in with ‘me too.’

I settled Danielle on the bed near the headboard, and she pulled me with her. “Oh, no, that’ll never replace men, but I have found a new way to do foreplay. Come and fuck me; I am so wound up I could fuck the entire Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps, and, my God that only took ten minutes to get me to this state. I need a real cock, and some kissing from someone I love.”

I’d never heard Danielle use the “L” word about me, so her last sentence struck me with some force – a nice force that gave me a warm feeling about her. I wanted to make this woman exceptionally happy.

Watching Dani on the Sybian, I had become hard to the point my cock was uncomfortable; I’d achieved an ‘9’ status on my ten-point hardness scale just being a voyeur to her masturbatory performance. I ripped the toga from my body, and sank my cock deep into Dani’s sopping wet pussy. I doubt I’d ever seen or felt her – or anyone – so dripping wet or desirous of sex. Dani’s sexual juices were running out of her pussy and down her legs. I didn’t care that other people were only a few feet away and watching us fuck; their attention seemed to be on the next Sybian rider anyway.

When I looked, I could see Julie mounting the Sybian with an expectant look on her face. When Jane went to remove the mechanical dick, Julie implored her to leave it in place. I watched with fascination as Jane turned the machine on a low setting. Julie’s eyes exploded from her head; she looked back at us with amazement as her mouth formed a perfect ‘O’ and a long moan of pleasure erupted from her.

Dani whispered to me, “I know I’ve just cum about a hundred times in ten minutes, but I really need a real cock in me – you particularly. I love you.” She pulled my head down to hers and jammed her tongue deep into my mouth in a passionate kiss unlike many others we’d shared since her arrival a month earlier. I felt love, passion, and lust from her at an unprecedented level.

As I stroked my hardness into Dani’s still vibrating quim. Next to the bed and in front of me, I watched another woman whose name I didn’t know get speared from behind by my construction friend Tom. Beside him, our friend David was plowing into a cute blond who clearly relished the treatment she was receiving from him. After a few minutes, I watched the two men change partners.

Atop the Sybian, Julie’s exclamations of pleasure echoed through the dimly lit bedroom as climax after screaming climax bolted through every pore of her gorgeous body. Julie’s full breasts shimmied and vibrated in tune with the frequency of the mechanical beast, her nipples standing at rigid attention. Jane increased the vibrational frequency of the Sybian every half-minute.

Danielle summed it up for everyone, “That is one of the most fabulous machines I have ever seen or experienced. I can’t imagine why they don’t have one in every home and even at every mall in America – you know, stroll by, put a quarter in the machine, and have an orgasm or two. I am going to get one of these and spend all day on it, turning myself into a pile of sexual mush that’s either on the machine or who wants to fuck all the time.”

I thought that sounded like a pretty good approach to life.

* * * * *

After I’d brought Dani to yet another orgasm, she wanted to stay and watch Julie and the other women get off on the Sybian. I thought I stroll by the bedrooms and see what was happening.

In the first bedroom I came to, seven women lay around the perimeter of the bed. Six men were fucking them.

Mark saw me at the door, “Jim, please come in. We need one more cock for this to work. Come join us.”

I’d left my toga in the other room, nudity now the norm throughout the house. I walked into the room and up to the circle. Mark said, “Switch,” and each man moved to the woman on his right; the last man walked around the group back to the other side of the circle of women. Each slowly sank their cocks into the gals to the accompaniment of moans and groans of pleasure.

Mark said, “Find the vacant pussy and fill it. We’re spending a minute or two fucking our friends, and then we’re swapping around. If you come, you and your cum bucket are out of the game.”

A pretty red head held her arms up to me in welcome. She said, “Fuck me. This is so much fun. This whole Halloween Party is so much fun. I’ve always wanted to spend a whole night fucking, so this is a dream come true.”

I sank my shaft into her cunt to her delight. After groaning, she whispered, “I’m Tammy.”

I muttered, “Jim, and you are nice and tight, and very wet, and very fuckable. I don’t know that I’d want to leave here the rest of the night.”

Tammy pulled me to her and kissed me passionately. “You say the nicest things.”

“Switch.”

I met Pat, Jess, Eve, Christy, Laurie, and Sarah as I fucked my way around the circle with Mark and the other guys. What a nice group of people.

I outlasted four of the six other men in our little circle of lust. I made Tammy’s day by splooging my load deep inside her tight little pussy just as she climaxed. Of course, I was doing all I could to bring her off. In our afterglow, I went down on her and brought her to another moaning orgasm. I think I made her the envy of the other six women, particularly when I withdrew and a huge volume of cum practically squirted out from her tightness.

* * * * *

A few bedrooms down the hall I found Heather the focus of a five man gang bang. I got hard standing at the door watching the erotic action. Heather’s red cape lay spread out beneath the pornographic tableau.

Heather was straddling one man whose long cock thrust back and forth into her cunt. He was also supporting her mid-section with a set of muscles that showed he was no stranger to a gym. Another man had his cock plowing into Heather’s ass; he also slapped her buttocks every twenty strokes or so. A third man was mouth fucking Heather, driving his cock completely into her oral cavity before pulling out and thrusting in again.

Since the guy on the bottom was supporting her, both of Heather’s hands were free. She had a large cock in each hand, masturbating the two men as fast as she could make her hands move.

The guy in her mouth announced his eminent orgasm, grabbing his dick at the last minute and painting Heather’s face with a copious amount of white spunky juice. She lapped at the areas her tongue could reach.

One of her handjob men moved to her mouth, where after only a few strokes, he too blasted jet after jet of cum into her face and hair. She grabbed his dick with her free hand, and yanked his cock to her mouth so she could polish off the last of his load. The process got repeated with the other handjob guy about a minute later.

The guy fucking her pussy yanked his cock out of her pussy two minutes later, and plastered a dozen jets of cum over her body, mostly covering her engorged tits with his juices. That seemed to be too much for the guy on the bottom; he simply filled her ass with his spunk.

Heather rolled off of the guys, and started to use both hands to collect the cum and bring it to her mouth. The sexy moves she made brought me to a ‘10’ on my ten-point hardness scale, and looked lewd and dirty. I loved Heather.

Heather saw me at the door, crooked a finger, and gestured me over. “Jim, I need a nice loving fuck from you. I see you’re up to the task.”

She spread her legs and gestured to her pussy. The whole area was covered in man seed, and both her pussy and ass were drooling the fluids in a gross display of wet fucking that appealed to my baser instincts. I drove my cock into her pussy, and Heather moaned in pleasure. She was well lubricated, and I guessed she’d had many loads deposited inside her during the party. Heather looked content and happy with the way things were going.

I ignored the pearl necklaces all over her face and hair, leaning down and kissing her passionately. We changed positions a few times, and then I blasted my own contributions to her vaginal nut chowder. My volume had not diminished all night, so when I eventually pulled away from her, a ball sack full of my juices started to ooze from inside her. A couple of the other guys from her gang bang had watched us fuck; they shook their heads in awe at Heather’s capacity for sex.

One of the men had taken more than just a sexual interest in Heather. As I lay back recovering from my own orgasm, I heard him suggest to her that they go relax in the pool or spa. He also promised her a massage if she were interested.

Heather liked the sound of that. She kissed me, and waltzed out of the room with streams of cum oozing down her legs or dripping on the carpets.

* * * * *

I wrapped a towel around my body and collected various parts of my toga costume from the various upstairs bedrooms I’d been in. I also found Mel’s pixie skirt, shoes, and hat; Heather’s cape and panties; and Dani’s gossamer top, fuzzy thong, and shoes. I carried everything downstairs and made a nice pile in a corner of the living room.

The sky was just beginning to lighten in the east, but dawn looked to be a good hour away. Some caterers were just finishing the set up for various breakfast goodies in the dining room.

I walked into the room, gulped down a glass of orange juice, and snagged a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. I stood eating, looking out at the pool and spa. Two couples were in the spa, the women sitting on the edge as the men ate their pussies with great abandon. Another guy was getting a blowjob from a woman as he sat on the pool’s edge in the shallow end. Another couple was having a lengthy and erotic screw on the same chaise where my sister and I had celebrated our first sexual session together. I wondered how we’d managed to wait all these years, and then finally succumbed at an erotic Halloween Party.

I finished my eggs and turned to get rid of my plate. A young and pretty waitress stood almost next to me. She’d been staring at the same sexual situations.

She said, “This must have been some party. I wished I’d been invited.”

I smiled, “It’s not too late. You can be my ‘date’ for the next half hour or so.”

“Aren’t you worn out?”

I gestured to the empty plate, “I just refueled. Come on, we could have some fun.” Just thinking of what she’d be like made me harden, and presented a lump in the towel tied around my waist.

“Where would we go?” she asked with an obvious blush spreading over her arms and face.

I explained, “There are bedrooms upstairs, or we could go outdoors.” I gestured to the couples having sex behind me. “My name’s Jim.”

She grabbed my hand and said, “Bedroom. I’m the shy kind, and I’m Stacy – with a ‘Y’.” On the way out of the dining room, she signaled one of her friends on the catering team what was about to happen. She got a smile. On the way up the stairs, she negotiated the nature of what we about to do – nothing kinky, no pain, clean sex, no chance of pregnancy, and on and on.

When we found a vacant bedroom, I slowed down her rambling nervousness with a few kisses. She rapidly got into the spirit of things, tasted sublime, and we had a romantic and fun time for a half-hour at the end of which she’d had a half-dozen orgasms, and I’d left her awash in my jizz. Stacy had to make an absorbent pad from a couple of dozen tissues in order to preserve her dignity and not walk downstairs with my fluids running down her legs.

* * * * *

After Stacy left to go back downstairs to work, I looked for Dani and Mel. I found Mel on the floor of what had probably been the master bedroom of the old mansion. Now, it was a spacious room with lots of floor area, and a thick deep pile rug. There were seven women in a daisy chain, and Mel was one of them.

Mel had her face buried in the cunt of a red headed woman who I recalled had arrived in a cheerleader costume; at her other end, Mel’s cunt was being fingered and licked by a brunette who had been a very sexy Alice in Wonderland. Around the circle, I saw Julie and Jane too. I liked women who went both ways, even though I didn’t.

I stood just inside the room, with a couple of other guys, slowly stroking my cock. A nude nurse who still wore her little Red Cross cap came in and watched too. The guy on my right pulled her in front of him and started rubbing her perky breasts; she turned and gave him an encouraging smile. She also put one hand behind her and started to fondle his cock. A couple of minutes later, they left together heading for another bedroom.

A buxom blond who had been a Playboy bunny also came in the room; all she had on from her original costume was the bunny ears. She cozied up to me, and we started to rub each other’s vital body parts. Her name was Pam.

Pam and I found the nurse and other guy, and requisitioned half of the bed. We had a nice foursome going for a while; even changing partners a couple of times. Pam wanted my splooge, explaining that Danielle had recommended me. After watching the other couple climax, I did my thing with the Playboy bunny, driving her higher and higher up the orgasm intensity scale.

As the other couple watched us, I grabbed the bunny’s neck, used my other hand on a few key erogenous zones, pinched one of her nipples really hard and twisted, and then thrust two fingers into her cunt next to my cock, making sure I hit her clit on the way by.

Pam exploded like a fireworks factory in a firestorm. She screamed, and for me that’s a rare occurrence; I often elicit loud moans, but screams are rare. Pam’s body arched up towards the ceiling of the room, and in so doing my cock and fingers drove even deeper into her spasming pussy.

Pam fainted. From her arched position of ultimate bliss, she dropped like a bag of sand back to the bed, out cold. I assured the nurse and her fuck mate that Pam was all right, and that I had just delivered my second la petite mort of the party.

I pulled my dripping cock from Pam’s pussy, and started to stroke her body in an erotic and tender way. My nurse friend moved to clean off my cock; she also licked Pam’s pussy a couple of times, savoring the obvious overflow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds