Best Ever Erotic Halloween Party

After a couple of minutes, the bunny’s eyes flickered open. After she took in her surrounding, I started to get accolades for ‘the best fucking orgasm’ of her life. We lay and petted with each other, talking with nurse and guy about the merits of the Halloween Party versus all the other dull, non-sexual parties we’d wasted our time on over the years.

* * * * *

Mel found me and planted a huge kiss on me. She tasted divine, like pussy that I hadn’t managed to savor the past night. I figured it might have been the red head. Heather and Danielle joined us too.

The four of us joined quite a few others in the dining room for breakfast. I had a second helping of everything I’d had a few hours earlier. I went and kissed Stacy, and thanked her for breaking away from her exciting catering job to spend time with me. She thrust a piece of paper with her name and phone number on it into my hand, and guaranteed me a good time if I’d please call her soon.

The four of us ran into Jane wearing only a towel just as we were leaving the dining area. We were profuse in our praise of her hostess efforts in putting the party together, and getting the right mix of people to attend so that everyone had fun and some really good sex. Jane glowed in our praise and promised another party ‘sometime soon.’ We had a few laughs over some of the situations that had unfolded in the past twelve hours.

We got back to my apartment without incident. The four of us fell into my bed and were asleep in seconds. About two o’clock in the afternoon, Heather woke me up. She was dressed and obviously packed up, ready to go home.

“Come on, Jim. I need you to drive me to the airport. I have a four-thirty flight.”

I dragged my body out of bed, ran cold water over my face, slipped on jeans, a t-shirt, and loafers, and followed Heather to the car. She was babbling happily about the visit, the party, and wanting me to be sure she got an invitation to the next party that Jane put together.

After we started the short drive to Logan Airport, Heather said, “Do you know Danielle’s deeply in love with you?”

I nodded, “The feelings kind of mutual.”

Heather said, “Don’t let her slip through your fingers. If you ever want to talk to somebody about her or your relationship or anything, please call me.” She reached over and put her hand on my shoulder, using her fingers to do erotic little things at the back of my neck.

“What would you do if you were me?”

Heather laughed, “Well, you do have a traditional streak in you. I’d go buy a diamond ring, then I’d get down on one knee, and say something like ‘Will you marry me?’ I’d take it from there.”

I ventured, “I’d screw up her relationship with Brad and her acting career.”

“You two can work things like that out. Brad may not be the problem you make him out to be either.”

I stopped at curbside for Departures. We both got out and I pulled Heather’s roller suitcase from the backseat. We stood there and kissed quite passionately.

Heather said, “Heck, if our timing had ever been right, I’d be married to you. I do love you, you know?” She gave me a longing look, grabbed the handle on her suitcase, and headed into the airport.

Before she was out of earshot, I yelled after her, “Thank you. I love you too.”

* * * * *

By the time I made it through the bumper-to-bumper traffic in the tunnels back to Boston, and got home an hour had passed. When I walked into the apartment there was a small drama on my living room sofa. Mel and Dani were wearing a couple of my t-shirts. Danielle was in tears, and Mel was holding her and trying to comfort the distraught girl.

I asked, “What’s wrong?” When I’d left to go to the airport, I’d gotten a sleepy smile from Danielle that signaled she was happy.

After a long silence, Mel said in a low voice, “Dani’s relationship with Brad seems to be falling apart in an unusual way.”

Dani looked up at me with big red eyes full of tears. She sobbed out, “I called Brad’s cellphone, and my mom answered.” She choked on a few more tears. “It means they’re together again.”

I wasn’t sure I understood the entire situation, but that didn’t prevent me from sitting on Dani’s other side and holding her in my arms. Her body felt so warm and comfortable against me. Mel went and got her a glass of OJ.

Every now and then Danielle would blurt out a single sentence relevant to her situation. The sentences came in spurts and pieced together told a story: “Mom had only moved back to Iowa to take care of grandpa and run his clinic after he had a stroke and later died; and then she took care of grandma until she died too.” “Mom and Brad lived together for five years before she had to leave him to care for her parents.” “Brad and Mom had broken hearts since when they broke up; they’ve always wanted to get back together.” “When I came of age, Mom sent me to Brad so he’d … complete my education and make love to me.” “Brad and I fell in love too.” “I lived with Brad the last four years.” “Mom always told me she loved Brad.” “Mom said if she could ever get someone to take over the clinic, she’d go back to him in a flash.” “Oh, God, I just became a third wheel – to my own mother.”

Dani broke out in uncontrollable sobs. “A … new … doctor … came … to … town … and … willingly … took … over … the clinic. Mom’s free … and she’s gone back to Brad. She’s in … and I’m out.”

I rocked Danielle in my arms, and whispered soothing words to her. I said, “Did she tell you that?” I couldn’t imagine a mother being so heartless to her own daughter.

Dani sniffed a few times, “No. When I heard her voice, I hung up. I turned my phone off.” She gestured to the inert cellphone on the coffee table. “I took your phone off the hook too. It’s buried under a blanket in the bedside table drawer so you don’t hear those awful beeps.”

Mel suggested, “Why don’t you at least listen to the messages your Mom has left you, and probably Brad too? Maybe things aren’t what you’ve made them out to be.”

We sat in silence as Danielle stared at her cellphone. Finally, she picked up the device and turned it on. She put the messages on the speaker so we could all hear.

“Dani, this is Mom. Please call me back. Let me explain.”

“Dani, I’m so sorry. I should never have answered Brad’s phone until we’d talked. Please call back. We need to talk.”

“Oh, Dani. Brad and I are in tears. We know what you must think. I … we didn’t mean to … I decided to visit … Oh, please call us.”

“Dani, Mom again. Please call us. We want to share our news with you. I’m in LA with Brad, but I guess you figured that out. We’re … well … call me, and I’ll explain.”

“Dani. We both love you so much. Please call us. We don’t want you hurt. I don’t know what to do. This has gotten so complicated, and … I didn’t mean to change anything, but … Oh, please call us.”

“Dani, this is Brad. I love you, Babe. I don’t know what to say … and I hate trying to have a conversation like this over a phone line. We want you with the two of us – now and for always. Please call. I love you.”

There were other messages with similar content, and the more messages there were the more the situation on the west coast became clearer. As they played, Danielle buried her face in her hands and sobbed. I’d pulled her to me, so I could wrap her in my own brand of love. Mel stroked her back, and said motherly things.

The phone rang again, and the caller ID showed it was ‘MOM.’ Dani turned the phone off again. She said, “I can’t do this right now. Maybe later. Maybe never.” More tears flowed down her cheeks.

Mel started to tell Dani about a love affair she’d had with another woman when she and her husband Doug had first moved in together. The woman, Joy, eventually fell in love with another guy and moved out. Mel talked about the pain she and Doug felt and went through. She shifted and told her about falling in love with Katie, and even a rough patch when Katie left the threesome and moved back home, and then how they’d all come together again and lived happily ever after. She talked about how threesomes worked, and how much love there could be.

Dani was paying rapt attention to Mel’s description of the triangle she lived in. “First, we each love two other people – and all our kids. We’ve each been brainwashed to think in twos – exclusive monogamy is the only ‘right’ way. There are other ways, if you want to try them. Maybe you and your Mom can both love Brad, and he can love both of you. He says he still loves you.”

Mel continued, “None of the three of us feel jealousy or uncertainty about our threesome. We’re each secure in who we are and willingly give to each other without judgment or expectations. We may not have started that way, particularly in Joy’s case or even early in our relationship with Katie, but as each week passed we got better at it. We work our relationship with each other every day; we don’t take it for granted.”

The three of us took a break for some food, although Dani only picked at the sandwich Mel made for her. While Dani was out of the room, Mel said to me, “Jim, that girl loves you. Step up to the plate. This is your time to ride in like a white knight and save her from what’s going on in LA.”

My mind was in overdrive and had been since Heather’s remarks about Danielle. I’d also had a good run at bachelorhood, having been a carefree single since I got out of college. Oh, I’d had a couple of serious relationships, but I’d never thought of marriage until Dani walked into my life a month earlier. Could I marry her? Was I ready to change my life completely? What about Dani’s career? What about her relationship with Brad and her Mom?

Dani came back to the living room. She said, “I put the phone back on the cradle. If Mom calls, I guess I’m ready to talk now.”

I pulled Dani into my arms. “Dani, you’re only seeing one option to your relationship. I want to emphasize something I told you two days ago before all this shit in your life started. Danielle McGinty, I love you. I want you in my life … forever. I want to be here for you … with you in my arms. I’ve never thought about … Danielle, will you marry me?”

Danielle snapped away from me and looked into my eyes to test my sincerity of what I’d just asked her.

I said, “Oh, Dani, you don’t have to answer now. You need to sort out your life, I know. My offer is serious … and genuine. We’ve only known each for a few weeks in LA during my visits, and this past month, but I feel, over time, that …”

‘YES!” Danielle’s whole face brightened. “Yes, I’ll marry you … I’ll be your wife … I’ll be … Oh, you’ve just made me so happy.”

“But …”

“Jim, I can’t be in a threesome relationship with my Mom and Brad, other than to be her daughter … and his step daughter. Mom will always see me as her daughter and not as her equal. Our relationship can never change that even if we wanted to. Brad always acted parental to me, even though we had an intimate relationship these past years. I’m sure he felt as though he were in love with his daughter. I know I felt he was my father sometimes – the father I never had. Sometimes when we played I’d even call him ‘Daddy.’”

Mel added a voice of sensibility, “Dani, please call your Mom. Talk to her about them and you and Jim. Take some time to think about this. It’s an important decision in your life, maybe the most important one you’ll ever make.”

Dani picked up her cellphone and turned it on. She smiled at us and started dialing …

* * * * *

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of
Danielle Winslow McGinty
and
James Allan Gardner
The service to be immediately followed by the
Best Ever Erotic Wedding Party
June 11th
8:00 p.m. to the following noon
The Stevens Estate
33 Goodings Road
Dillon, Massachusetts
RSVP by enclosed envelope
Please bring at least one horny guest
Bring ‘Clean’ papers. Viagra and condoms available


###


My thanks to SlamDuncan, another author on this site, for letting me use his character Danielle. I fell in love with Danielle and just had to embrace her in a story I wrote. Since I discovered his work and wrote this story, he has written two other stories involving Danielle that take her in a different direction than this story. I guess we can live in simultaneous parallel universes. Enjoy both, and just think of her as a different character with the same name.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds