Best Ever Erotic Halloween Party

Megan said, “Dare, and I hope I get that same card again.” Everyone laughed. The Pixie spun the bottle again, and it pointed to Julie. Megan drew a Dare card from the deck and read, “Put a hand in the pants of your partner and masturbate them for one minute.”

Julie and Megan hitched themselves into the middle of the circle, and Julie layback against Megan. We watched Megan worm two fingers into Julie’s bare pussy, rapidly vibrate them so her hand rubbed against her clit, and then move so she could rub sexy circles on her clit. Julie’s body writhed, until Jane said, “Time.”

Megan stopped. Julie said, “Oh, fuck. I was just about there.” Julie came back, and this time made no bones about cuddling up next to me, even dragging one of my arms around her shoulders and putting my hand solidly on her breast.

Julie whispered to me, “Pinch my nipples. You have GOT to fuck me when this game ends, even if it’s in front of everyone. I’ve never been so horny in my life.” She pulled my head down and French kissed me again, this time with a renewed sense of passion. I’d decided the Architect’s code did indeed allow intimate fraternization with clients in the interest of solid and supportive long-term working relationships.

The game continued with mostly dares that involved demonstrating a sex toy as though you were trying to sell it to a customer, showing your favorite masturbation technique, demonstrating your favorite sex position, giving a nude massage, kissing five sexual body parts while blindfolded, providing a running commentary on a segment of a porn film as though you were a sportscaster, convincing someone they should sleep with you, and giving a lap dance.

Mel had to take a picture of her pussy and text it to anyone in the group that wanted a copy. Everyone did. Mel has a very pretty pussy, and from the glistening sheen it had, she was obviously excited.

Jane ended the game, and suggested that some of the new friendships that had been created be explored further.

Almost immediately, I watched Mel grab ahold of Mark and start making out with him. Rich had returned to her cunt and started to eat her pussy again. I heard Mel say something about being ‘double teamed,’ as she led the two men towards the stairs.

I helped Julie stand, and we made out for a minute. I said, “Where?”

Julie said, “Outside. Picnic table. It’s a warm night, and I love fucking outdoors.”

We walked through some French doors to a patio that had four picnic tables scattered about. Julie hopped up on one and said, “Fuck me. No foreplay. I’m so hot now I’m going to spontaneously combust unless I get your cock in my cunt.”

I boosted Julie so she sat on one of the tables. In the dim light in her camouflage costume she almost disappeared. I lost the toga in ten seconds, moved between Julie’s legs, and very slowly sank into her quim – only allowing a fraction of an inch deeper penetration on each subtle thrust into her body. Julie kept writhing and trying to capture all of my cock, until I bottomed out in her pussy. I just stayed there, my cock pulsing inside her body and feeling the spasms of her vaginal muscles.

With only a few more thrusts, Julie exploded into an orgasm, her legs jerking my body as deep into hers as I could get. She gave a loud moan of satisfaction, and pulled me down to her for a deep and meaningful kiss. She said softly, “You didn’t cum. I’d love to have your stuff inside me.”

I started to pump into her again, and Julie’s eyes got large as new delight started to spread through her body radiating outward from her pussy. This time I reached down and stroked her clitoris with my thumb, lightly titillating her nub. Julie started to writhe and groan, and I rapidly moved to a point where I was ready to drench her insides with my man juice.

“Cum inside me, Jim. Do it. I want all you’ve got.”

I leaned in and kissed Julie again as I humped her body and the picnic table rocked and squeaked into the night. “I’m … about … there.” I exploded a huge volume of cum into Julie’s warm tunnel, feeling another large orgasm erupt from deep within her as well.

As we panted and tried to regain our normal breathing and heart rates, Julie said, “Wow! You are one very satisfying man. Do you know, you paid total attention to me? I knew you didn’t want to be any place but in me, and that made it so special. I hope we get to make love more in the future. I can guess that you worry about messing around with your clients, but please don’t. If it’s not something we want, you’ll hear about it, but right now I want lots of you as often as you can share yourself with me.”

I extracted myself from Julie, and helped her stand. “Jeez, you’ve filled me up. I’ll be leaking your stuff all night long. Do you always cum so much?”

“Sorry. Yes.”

“Oh, don’t be sorry. You felt so good, and your jizz feels so good too, but I am going to go squat in those bushes and get rid of a little of it so it won’t run down my legs all night long.”

I waited for Julie for a couple of minutes, and then we walked back into the old house. Two couples were fucking in the living room where we’d been playing games: one on the sofa, and one on the floor. I recognized the four players from our earlier game, and also noticed no one was with their partners. Julie looked interested in staying behind with one of her friends and maybe ‘borrowing’ some cock from the guy she was getting it from. I gave a peck on the cheek and told her I’d see her later.

I ran into Cheryl in the hallway; she was just coming downstairs. I raised my eyebrows at her, and she gestured to me with one finger. She still wore her Super Slut costume; however, the blue thong had disappeared. I followed Cheryl up the stairs. As we climbed she said, “Your three friends are up here getting banged; do you want to see?”

I nodded.

In the first bedroom we came to, Mel was wrapped up in a group sex session with three guys: Julie’s husband Mark, Rich, and another stud I didn’t recognize. Mel lay back against Mark who had his large shaft in her ass; Rich was sawing his cock into her pussy; and the other guy was mouth fucking her from the side. I could hear her little gags as a very wet throat fuck continued. Mel looked happy and in her element.

Two bedrooms further down the hall, Dani was atop Tom bouncing up and down on his cock with great abandon. Her eyes were closed, and I guessed she’d transported herself to some hedonistic nirvana.

Beside Danielle, Heather lay in the missionary position with David, my other contractor friend, who wildly pumped his cock into her pussy with the clear goal of an orgasm written all over his face. Heather kept imploring David to show no mercy – harder, faster, more intensity, and more of every other idea she could give him. She seemed insatiable, and I’m sure was establishing her reputation as one of the top lays at the party.

Cheryl and I went one more room down the hall, found an empty bed, and I lost my toga again with a simple shrug or two: ‘easy in-easy out.’ I did a lot of foreplay with Cheryl, recalling that the more turned on ahead of time she got, the more rewarding I found the experience of making love to her.

I spent a long time making out with her, and romancing her large breasts. At one point, I mounted her so that I could massage her back and then her front, our nude bodies simply rubbing together as I kneaded all the right places. I’d been told my cunnilingus skills were top rated, so after fifteen minutes of working on Cheryl’s erogenous zones by hand, I put my mouth over her pussy and started to lick and suck.

Cheryl tried to stop me. “Jim, wait. I’ve got a load in there from a little while ago.”

I kept right on assaulting her pussy with my tongue, adding some fingers and pulling the juices she carried from deep inside her to the surface. When I’d collect a good sample of her girl juice and cum, I’d coat my fingers and bring it up to her mouth. Cheryl would latch onto my fingers with enthusiasm, proving to me that she was as daring and as turned on as I was.

Just as I mounted Cheryl in the missionary position, Jane Whitmore came through the open door to the room with a look of glee on her face that she’d discovered two new sex partners. She had that freshly fucked look and she was still horny, but that didn’t surprise me. She lay down on the bed next to us, and made out with Cheryl for a few minutes, occasionally giving me a hot kiss with lots of tongue.

Jane knee-walked around the bed so she straddled Cheryl’s head, and then she lowered her pussy right onto Cheryl’s open mouth. Jane and I faced each other, and we made out as I continued to fuck Cheryl, and she ate out Jane’s pussy.

Jane said, “I’ve got two loads of cum in there that she’s cleaning out for me.” Her eyes rolled up in her head and her body stiffened for fifteen seconds. After that, she remarked, “Oh, Cheryl, you’re good. You just brought me off. Very nice. Now, I’ll help Jim.”

Jane reached down to where my cock pistoned in and out of Cheryl’s warm wet pussy. She used one hand to massage Cheryl’s clit, rapidly rubbing the area to excite and induce an orgasm. Jane’s other hand latched onto Cheryl’s left breast, turning and twisting the nipple until she got a groan from the woman buried beneath her. Cheryl came. I came, dumping a load of cum into Cheryl’s cunt. I pulled both women to me in Cheryl’s afterglow, and the three of us made out for a few minutes, and then I slowly pulled my dick from Cheryl’s body; it had been acting like a cork, so, immediately about a mug’s worth of my jizz started to ooze out of its warm hiding place.

Jane watched in awe. She turned to me, “I forgot you’re a high volume guy. Nice work. I want the next load.” She reached to the bedside table and tossed Cheryl a hand towel that she promptly used to staunch the flow of my cum, and to keep the bed linen reasonably clean of fluids. I briefly wondered what the maid service would think about our party tomorrow morning as they went around and had to clean up after this orgy.

After a few minutes, Jane slithered down my body until she could inhale my cock. Besides cleaning Cheryl’s juices from it, she brought me back to nice state of readiness after only a couple of minutes. I gestured for her to mount up, and immediately Jane’s nude body straddled me and her pussy engulfed my swollen member. I wondered what had become of Jane’s loincloth; she still had the headband and feather.

Because Jane and I occasionally hooked up, I knew a little about her body. I decided to have some fun, and also give her a peak experience. Jane was worked up, sexually excited, rapidly moving from orgasm to orgasm, so the timing couldn’t be better.

I rolled us over, until I had the dominant position over her. I rose up so she could see my body as I hammered into her. Cheryl sat beside us watching our pornographic show. As I sensed Jane rising up the excitement scale, heading for an orgasm, I reached forward and grabbed her neck, squeezing slightly not to choke but to make Jane worry about my intentions. With my other hand, I grabbed one of Jane breasts, almost crushing the flesh with my strength until I broke away and grabbed ahold of the nipple and areola. I pinched hard, dropped my hand to her abs and then ran it beneath her breasts, up her side, and then I reached down and pinched her clitoris, twisting the little nub slightly just above where my cock pounded into her body.

Jane moaned loudly and started to cum. I came too, and I know she must have felt the first couple of jet streams of liquid I fired into her body. I don’t think she felt anything further other than an explosion of pleasure and bliss, because Jane’s eyes rolled up in her head, and she blacked out. Jane’s body suddenly went limp beneath me.

After my cum spasms finished, I pulled away.

Cheryl had looked on in awe, but now said in a worried voice, “Is she all right? Should I do anything?”

I smiled at her. “Oh, she’s better than all right. She probably just had the best orgasm of her life. She’ll come to in a minute or two. I just gave her what’s called ‘la petit mort’ – a small death. It’s a mind boggling orgasm of epic proportions.”

Cheryl moved to stroke her friend’s face. I checked Jane, and her vitals were all good; she was in dreamland. I gathered Jane’s limp body into my arms so that when she awoke, she’d be in someone’s loving care. Two minutes went by, and then Jane’s eyes fluttered open. She gave me a wan smile.

Jane said, “Wow! Did you really just do that to me? Did you make me pass out in … in the best fucking orgasm of my life?” She tried to sit up, but I held her down for another few seconds until her body recovered.

“Yes, I did. You’re a fabulous fuck too. Want to go another round?”

Jane thought for a moment and then shook her head, “I need a few minutes to recover.” After a pause she added, “I’ve never cum like that in my life. Can you always make a girl do that?”

“No, rarely, but there are some places on a woman’s body that tend to put her over the top when they’re used in just the right way. You and I have some history, so I remembered your erogenous zones and magic spots around your body, and how hard to do certain things to you. When I put them all together … you got la petit mort.”

Jane, Cheryl, and I kissed and made out for a few minutes, and then I recommended we all get some fluids to replace the electrolytes we’d lost from so much hard work. We flowed downstairs to one of the bars. Cheryl and Jane got gin and tonics; I got a virgin screwdriver, figuring that any alcohol would only impair my performance into the night.

* * * * *

A beautiful ghost appeared at my side, latching onto my bare arm, and holding it to one of her bare breasts. Her body was covered in pale white makeup, adding to the ethereal illusion she hoped to create. A few tattered shawls hung to her knees to finish the ghostly effect. She was bewitching, the pale look of her nearly nude body only adding to the tantalizing sexuality she projected.”

After kissing me passionately, she said in a husky voice, “Don’t you think you should make love to me?”

“I smiled at her.” I recognized Briana. “Are you a friendly ghost?”

“Oh, very.” She leaned up to me on tiptoe and kissed me, “Want me to show you how friendly?”

“I’d like that very much, so long as you are certain. This might have long-term effects, you know. I was thinking of a swim or the hot tub, although if you go in it’d probably ruin your costume.”

Briana smiled, “I think I’ve gotten my money’s worth from the costume. I’d love to swim with you. We can play in the pool … and I’ve thought about this a long time.”

I escorted Briana out a set of French doors into the back yard. As we passed the spa, there were four couples there, two fucking, and two in post-coital happiness, cuddling and passionately kissing.

Briana said in a sexy tone, “That looks like fun.”

I deposited my toga on the chair and Briana pulled the narrow strips of clothing from her body. When we were both nude, she came into my arms and pushed her breasts against me. She wasn’t overly large, but her tight firm breasts were sensitive and easily aroused.

Briana had me sit in a nearby chair, dropped two towels onto the flagstone patio, and then knelt in front of me. Both of her hands encircled my cock. What with all the activity and orgasms I’d had, I estimated I was a ‘5’ on my ten-point hardness scale, and that was even with someone as exquisite as Briana kneeling naked in front of me obviously about to apply her sexual skills.

She knew what she was doing. Using both hands, she created an artificial vagina, and pumped my cock into the warmth of her palms. When I reached a ‘7’ I felt her hot breath on my shaft. With one hand near the base, she slowly engulfed the mushroom-capped head until she slid lower on my shaft to where her mouth met her hand. She twisted and turned her hand around my hardening shaft using her saliva as a lubricant, and then she started to twist and turn her head as she swallowed me.

I watched myself going deeper and deeper into her mouth – into her throat. I could feel the internal tightness as I pushed past her mouth. Briana’s hand was no longer in play, just her mouth and lips, engulfing my entire length – a ‘10’ – and then slowly sliding off until my rod was exposed to the cool evening air.

I almost came a dozen times, but Briana sensed when she had brought me to the edge, and she’d do something subtle to help me back down. I think she fellated me for over twenty minutes.

“Briana, I want to bring you happiness and gratification too.” She seemed to ignore me. “Change places with me.” I pushed myself up out of the chair, firmly took her shoulders and pulled her up, turned her, and sat her in the chair. She looked surprised but pleased.

I romanced Briana with kisses, hugs, French kisses, nibbles around her ears and neck, and a shift of attention to her sensitive breasts. I thought I might bring her an orgasm just from breast play. After harvesting that landscape, I slid my tongue down her body to her slit.

If I thought her breasts were sensitive, her slit was explosive. I barely touched her cunt, when her fiery responses started. Briana clutched my body with every muscle in her body, and pulled my head tighter into her pussy. She came in a violent body-wrenching orgasm that left her physically weak. I’d barely started.

I allowed her to calm slightly from her cum, and then probed into her pussy again with my tongue and two fingers. I felt Briana climb right back up the orgasm ladder, getting near the explosive top again in only seconds. I burrowed my tongue into her opening, lapped up her wet juices, and latched onto her clit with my mouth, sucking the swollen nub into my mouth almost as though it were a small penis.

Briana arched out of the chair – almost arching her body off earth, she was suffering so much pleasure. She punched through into her climax in record time. I continued to munch away at her pussy, changing from clit to vagina and back. Alternately, I started to drive two fingers into her sodden cunt, feeling other fluids besides her own and pulling them from her.

Briana moaned, “Oh, you are so much better than I dreamed.”

Briana kept peaking, about four times a minute. I’d never experienced such an orgasmic woman. One climax flowed into the next and the next. Each involuntary contraction of her muscles carried her higher on some transcendental journey to the stars. I found myself relentless in pleasuring her – bringing her to climax after climax, to peak after peak.

Briana finally shuddered, her whole body trembling so much that the chair she was in rattled as she shook. She held my head still, and reached lower and pulled my fingers from her cunt.

She lay panting for minute and looked around. A wide chaise lounge with a heavy cushion on it sat only a few feet away. Using every muscle in her body, Briana rose and pulled me with her. She reclined on the chaise cushion, spread her legs, and there was only one response to her invitation. An invitation I’d waited years for.

I buried myself in her beautiful body. I could feel a new dynamic going on between the two of us – something spiritual was happening. The two of us connected on multiple levels of our personality and of our spirit – mind, body, and spirit.

Briana quickly returned to her land of orgasmic bliss, and I came quickly, joining her in her bliss as I spewed a gallon of cum into her love nest.

Briana cried. She didn’t cry out in passion. Tears flowed from her eyes and she buried her face in my shoulder and tears flowed from her and she sobbed. I wrestled us onto our sides, but remained embedded in her pussy. I held her and stroked her body, kissing all the skin and hair I could find near my lips. Her tears and sobbing slowly stopped. This was a woman I truly loved with all my heart.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds