Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

"It's like I have constant blue balls now," I lied.

"I'll do some research," she offered, looking at me, concerned.

"Okay," I said, figuring I'd now planted enough seeds for tomorrow's conclusion to hopefully be climactic.

"I promise, I'll do whatever it takes to help you," she added, seeming even to take a glance at my hard-on, which I hoped to use when I test-drove her tomorrow.

"You're a great Mom," I said gratefully. And that was no lie.

"And you're a great son," she returned, totally over her mad.

Wednesday, October 31th: Day 10 of Project Mother Fucker (THE BIG DAY!!)

I woke up excited... like I used to on Christmas mornings.

And if all went well, I was going to have my Christmas on Halloween... getting the best present ever... losing my final remaining virginity to my Mother.

After I deposited my first load of the day in Ms. Chan's mouth she asked, "So are you going to fuck your Mommy today?"

"That's the plan," I nodded. "Tonight."

"I want to hear all about it," she said.

"You really are a little nympho," I said.

"You should have known me before the accident," she smiled. "I wasn't happy if I went eight hours without a cock in one of my three holes, or even all three."

"Or a cunt to munch on," I added.

"Well, of course," she shrugged.

"Fair enough," I laughed, as I headed out, giving her only one load this morning.

I stayed at school over lunchtime to watch the costume competition and see all the slutty outfits. I chose not to wear mine because of my belief that school activities sucked. There were a dozen-plus hot outfits, as I pondered who I may try and offer my big cock to first. Yet it was a cute, nerdish girl, Heather, dressed as an adorable anime character, who really got my attention. She was in some of my classes, and she was sweet and smart. I wouldn't want just to fuck her, like I would any of the bitchy cheerleaders or athletes; no, I would want to date her... but alas, and believe it or not after all I'd been doing in the past week or so, I was way too shy even to talk to her.

I got home and got into my costume... without underwear... the pants extremely tight... not leaving anything to the imagination. I then put on some glasses, a dress shirt and dress pants over the top of it... I would be Clark Kent to start and Superman to finish.

Mom came home, late by a couple of hours, and apologized, "Sorry, work was crazy."

"No worries," I shrugged, "it's been busy here, too."

"It'll be a nice evening though," Mom said, before adding, as she looked at my Clark Kent disguise, "Cute."

"Thanks," I said before giving her a slight order, "now go get your costume on."

"Yes, sir," she said, saluting me playfully.

"Good girl," I responded playfully, even as I was subtly trying to condition her.

I handed out candy to a couple of kids before Mom walked downstairs in an outfit that instantly had my cock hard and wedging itself into an awkward position in my tight outfit.

"Wow!" I blurted, in awe of her outfit.

"You like?" she asked, posing with both her arms in the air and flexing her muscles.

"You look amazing," I said, as I checked out her breasts. Their shape was fully revealed by her Supergirl outfit as if the top had been painted on. She also had the short red skirt, matching boots and mocha-coloured nylons in between.

"I was hoping you'd like it," she said, before explaining, "the Lois Lane costume was rather bland, and I wanted to look sexy tonight. Plus, you did say I should have been Supergirl. Since we're only dressing up for each other and the trick-or-treaters, I wanted to dress to impress."

"Well, that you most certainly did," I said, "you look really sexy," as I realized we were now wearing incestuous costumes... Supergirl was Superman's cousin after all, and if they were dating, then... which only added steam to what I hoped was about to transpire.

"Thanks," she smiled, "although it feels weird to be called sexy by my son."

"Mom, you are sexy," I stressed, "not to mention hot, beautiful and a complete MILF."

"Oh my God!" she gasped, clearly knowing what MILF meant.

"What?" I asked.

"You just called me a MILF," she objected, as the doorbell rang.

"You're the ultimate MILF," I added unapologetically, letting that thought linger as I got the door.

I returned a minute later as she was getting a drink of water. I said, "We should take some pictures."

"Agreed," she said, as she grabbed her camera. She loved taking photos, and it was always nearby. She put it on the tripod, pressed some buttons and came over to me. "Smile."

We took a couple and then she said, "Now take off the Clark Kent costume."

I said, "I need a girl to tell me that."

"I am a girl,' she pointed out, as I unbuttoned my shirt.

"No, you're a woman," I corrected.

"No, tonight I'm a girl... Supergirl," she laughed, giving me another two-armed flex pose.

I pulled down my pants, tossed them aside and adjusted my cock right in front of my Mom... my hard cock tightly encased, so completely in view beneath the formfitting fabric.

"Oh my," she said, as the doorbell rang again.

"I'll get it," I said.

"Okay," she said, her cheeks slightly red.

I handed out candy to three kids and waited for another group that was already walking up. When I returned, Mom looked nervous. I asked, "Did you mean we should take some pics as Superman and Supergirl?"

"Sure," she said, although she was definitely rattled... I assume by my cock, which was by now fully erect and its shape in plain sight... only some thin latex-like fabric holding it in place, angled upwards.

I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she said, although she was clearly flustered.

"You sure?" I asked, knowing my cock was in full view and she was affected by it.

"Yes," she repeated, as the doorbell rang.

"Okay," I said, smiling as I went to get it.

I returned a couple minutes later after a parade of kids had trouped past our door.

"Let's get these pictures done," I said, as again I adjusted my cock in front of her.

"Okay," she said, as she got the camera ready and we took a couple photos.

After candying some more kids, I returned and saw Mom was out of her boots, her newly painted red-painted toenails in clear view in the sheer nylons. She said, "Sorry, these boots aren't comfortable."

"No worries, you look even better without them," I complimented, as I stared at her feet and adjusted my cock in front of her yet again.

"I do?" she asked.

"Mom, you look good in everything you wear," I assured her.

"You're so sweet," she said, bathing in the compliments. "But everyone looks sexier in nylons," she laughed.

"What?" I asked, feigning obliviousness.

"That's what your Dad always says. He has a nylon fetish, you know," she mentioned.

"Is that why you always wear them?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"I guess," she admitted.

"But why do you still always wear them?" I asked, just as the doorbell rang again.

I left that question lingering as I went and got the door... hoping this parade of kids would be ending soon.

When I returned she didn't answer my last question, instead asking, "Did you wear that costume to school today?"

"No," I said, as I adjusted my cock again.

"You should have," she said, looking down at my crotch and not being subtle about it.

"Why?"

"The girls would have seen what you were packing down there and gotten interested," she said with a slight smile.

I looked down, acting surprised, "Oh, is it that obvious?"

"A little," she said.

"Not a lot?" I smiled, adjusting again.

"Well since you ask, a lot is exactly what you have," she admitted.

"Shoot, I guess I should have worn it then," I sighed.

"You likely would have been sent home," she said.

"You would have been too," I added.

"What? Me? Why?" she asked.

"I can clearly see your nipples, and they're hard," I pointed out, thinking it was time... and now that it was getting close to eight, hopefully we wouldn't be disturbed.

She looked down at herself and gasped, "Oh."

I adjusted my cock again and said, "Sorry, this outfit is a little tighter than I thought when I first tried it on."

"No worries, honey," she said, before adding, "although it doesn't leave much to the imagination. Is it even comfortable?"

"Actually you're right, it's too tight," I complained, moving both my hands to my cock, "this is even beginning to hurt."

"Take it off, then," Mom advised me, concerned.

"Okay," I said, as I turned around and asked desperately, "Can you hurry and unzip me?"

"Sure," she said, doing just that.

I quickly pulled the one-piece costume down and completely off and was suddenly completely naked as the day I was born... but with a much more impressive wee wee.

I turned back to Mom and told her, my fully erect cock pointing directly at her, "That feels so much better."

Mom was staring at my cock.

I joked, "Do I have a super cock, Supergirl?"

Mom looked up, realizing she had been staring, as she stammered, "L-l-like I said before honey, it's very impressive."

As I relished the way she kept glancing back down at my hard cock, "I asked, "More impressive than Dad's?"

"Uh, Kevin, that isn't an appropriate question," she said, completely flustered.

"Neither is staring at your son's big, fat cock," I countered, as I closed the couple of feet and reached for her, deciding the time was now or never.

"Kevin!" she gasped, backing away even as she couldn't resist looking back down.

"What? Ms. Chan says there is no purer thing in the world than incest," I said.

"You talk to Ms. Chan about having sex with me?" she asked, dazed and confused.

"Usually after depositing a morning load down her throat, but before I deposit a second load in her coffee," I answered honestly.

"Kevin, I..." she began, but I interrupted.

I put my hands on her shoulders like I'd seen in so many porn films, and said, as I pushed gently, "Mom, you know you love big, fat cock."

To my surprise, she didn't fall to her knees like in the pornos, instead she said, although weakly, "Kevin, you're my son."

"And you're my Mom," I countered. And as I pointed down to my cock I added, "And you created this masterpiece." I then added, "And you can stop pretending you've never fantasized about being fucked by your son, I checked your browser history."

"You know?" she gasped, looking ashamed. She then protested weakly, her mind and body at war with each other, "But that was just fantasy,"

"And now we're going to make both our fantasies come true," I said, feeling rather suave.

"Incest is illegal," she pointed out, each argument weaker than the last.

"Incest laws are silly," I said, "there is no better way to show how much I love you than by giving you what you need."

"What I need?" she asked, actually raising an eyebrow, even as she again gazed down at what she needed.

"You need my big, fat cock," I said bluntly, before adding, as I again pushed down on her shoulders, and this time she did give in, "and you need to be my Mommy-slut," I finished as her knees landed on the carpet.

"Kevin," was all she could say, as she was now staring eye to eye at my cock.

"Go ahead Mom," I said softly, "we both know you've been craving this cock ever since I dropped my towel."

"That was on purpose?" she asked, clarity seeming to creep in.

"As was the pic of my dick," I added, as I slowly stroked my cock, her mouth just inches away... my fantasy the same few inches away.

"And that was you fucking Mrs. Grady?" she asked, the lightbulb going on, staring at my hand stroking my cock like it was a hypnotist's watch. "That cock was awfully big, just like yours."

"In the ass," I clarified, "So far I only fuck my sluts in the ass."

"So I've already eaten your cum?" she questioned, even though by now the question was rather rhetorical.

"I'm told it tastes much better directly from the source," I said slyly, as I leaned forward and offered her my cock.

And just as I had hoped... dreamed... just as my cock touched her lips, she opened them.

She didn't bob like every other cock slut the second they had my cock between my lips, she just sat there with three thick inches in her mouth, as if pondering what to do next. I encouraged her, "Go ahead, Mom, suck my big, fat cock..." I then added, knowing from my limited experience and from hearing Mom begging for Dad to sodomize her that she liked dirty talk, "...and become my Mommy-slut."

I waited a few seconds... although it seemed like an eternity... before she began bobbing.

"Good girl," I purred, encouraging her obedience, "that feels so good."

She was tentative at first, likely still trying to come to grips with what had just happened, sucking only the first four inches into her mouth.

She'd just began bobbing faster when the doorbell rang. Again!

"Fuck!" I sighed, I'd meant to turn off the lights before I began the last stages of the seduction, but they had happened so quickly.

Mom got up and joked, "You'd better not get it this time."

"Probably not," I laughed, as my Supergirl flew to the door.

She came back a minute later, looked at me still standing there naked, and said, "Kevin, we mustn't do this."

"Mom, we already are," I pointed out.

"No, the doorbell was a sign," she said. "A sign that we should stop before it's too late."

"Or it was just random trick or treaters coming to our house," I countered, walking back to her.

"Don't," she said.

"Don't what?" I asked, as I reached her again.

"Don't make me do it," she said weakly, her resistance as fragile as a leaf in autumn.

"Don't make you do what?" I asked, as I returned my hands to her shoulders.

"Kevin," she said, looking down at my cock again.

"Go ahead, Mom," I suggested, again pushing her down to her knees, "we both know you desperately want my big, fat cock, almost as much as I want you to have it."

She returned to her knees as she sighed, "Damn you, Kevin."

"Tell me how badly you want it," I said, as I stroked my cock in front of her.

"Just shove it in my mouth, Kevin," she sighed, opening it for me.

"You sure?" I asked, wanting her to beg for it now... for her to make the next move.

"Yes, dammit!" she cursed, frustrated by her own weakness and lust.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

"You're so goddam much like your father," she said, shaking her head, "always playing mind games."

"But I'm bigger," I pointed out.

"Yes, you are," she agreed, as she reached out and replaced my hand with hers.

"Do you want to suck it?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Pardon?" I asked, now reveling in the power I had. "Could you please explain?"

"Yes, I want to suck your big, fat cock," she said, "is that what you want to hear?"

"Yes, Mom," I nodded. "That's what I've longed to hear for over a week. Go ahead and suck my cock, show me how much you want it."

"I'm going to burn in hell for this," she sighed, before she leaned forward and took me back in her mouth.

Unlike the last time where she'd taken her time, this time she replicated my previous cock sluts, immediately bobbing with reckless lust.

"Oh yes, Mom," I moaned, "show me how much you love my big, fat cock."

She bobbed faster, stroking it at the same time, while moving her other hand to my balls and beginning to fondle them.

Because of the rapid sucking, the ball cupping and the reality that it was my own Mother sucking my cock, I didn't last long, groaning in under two minutes, more likely just over a minute, "I'm going to come."

Like all my other cum sluts, she kept bobbing and was rewarded with my load in seconds... swallowing it all.

Also like my other cock sluts she didn't stop, although she slowed down, nursing my cock to completion.

I pulled out, pulled her up and said, "My turn."

"You don't have to," she said, as I lowered myself below her and was surprised to see she was wearing crotchless pantyhose and no panties. Now it was my turn to be shocked!

I pointed out the obvious, "You're not wearing any panties."

"I often go commando," she informed me, cocking her head and gazing down at me with the sexiest look I'd ever seen.

"Do you also often wear crotchless pantyhose?" I asked, as I stared at her completely shaved and very wet pussy.

"No, I did that for you," she said.

"You did this for me?"

"I wasn't sure, but just in case," she grinned playfully, her mind apparently already prepared to be my Mommy-slut,. "You know, can't hurt, might help?"

"In case?" I asked.

"Well I'd done some thinking and I was pretty sure you were the one who ass fucked Mrs. Grady, I felt your cock flinching against my feet and thigh all those times, and you didn't look at all embarrassed when you dropped that towel, so I had a hunch you were going to try and do something like this," she said.

"Do what?" I asked, as I moved a finger to her pussy.

"Make me your Mommy-slut," she answered with a moan.

"And do you want to be my Mommy-slut?" I asked, as I slid the finger inside her.

"Yes," she moaned with a tremble.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

"Yes darling, I want to be your Mommy-slut," she admitted.

"And why is your cunt so wet?" I asked.

"Because I'm a big, fat cock slut for my hot son," she answered, giving in without hesitation.

"Mmmmmmm," I responded, as I leaned forward and licked her pussy.

"That's it my baby boy, lick your Mommy's wet cunt," she moaned, getting turned on by the incestuous aspect.

And I did, wanting to get my Mom off with my tongue.

"Oh God," she moaned after a couple minutes of licking, "I love your tongue on Mommy's cunt. William has never done that for me, he thinks it's beneath him."

"That's because Dad doesn't love you as much as I do. Now come for me, Mommy," I ordered, as I continued licking and began fingering her.

"Oh yes, finger fuck Mommy's cunt, suck on my clit, fuck yes, lick your Mommy," she babbled, as her hand went to my head and she pulled me deeper into her heavenly wetness.

I kept attacking her pussy, inside and out, until she screamed, "Yes, Mommy's coming!!" as she flooded me with wetness.

I licked up her cum, my cock already hard again, as her body quaked and she used my shoulders for balance.

Once she returned to earth she asked, with a sexy, seductive smile, "So is Superman going to fuck Supergirl, or what?"

"That would be incest," I pointed out.

"They're related?" she asked, surprised.

"They're first cousins," I answered.

"Well, I guess that makes sense," she said, as she took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"To your new bedroom," she answered, making my already hard cock flinch, as this new intimacy promised to become more than just a one-night fuck fest.

Once we arrived in her... no, our... bedroom, she went to the bed, sat on the edge and said, "Come here."

"Are you Supergirl or Mrs. Robinson?" I joked, as I walked to her.

"Both," she smiled, as she patted the bed and said, "Lie down."

I did as she suggested, lying on my back, and she climbed onto the bed still standing and walked up to my face. "Have you ever wanted to suck on my toes?"

"All the time," I told her as she put her left foot into my mouth, using the wall for balance.

I took the toes into my mouth, sucking on them.

"That feels so nice," she moaned, as I also massaged her foot with my hands.

She changed feet after a minute and I replicated the attention. She then moved her foot to my bare chest and rubbed her nylon foot all over it. She asked, "You like?"

"It feels great," I said, as my cock saluted her attentions.

"How about this?" she asked, a minute later, as still leaning against the wall, she stretched a foot back to my cock and rubbed it up and down.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds