Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced

"If you order her to, she will," Dad answered, as we pulled up to my house.

"Well, thanks for the enlightening weekend, Dad," I said, my entire world view having changed in a couple of days.

"No problem, son," he said, putting his hand on my leg. "You have a great gift. Share it."

"Oh, I plan to," I said, as Mom walked out of the house to greet us... in nylons, as usual.

"In a few minutes I'm going to fuck your Mom in the backyard if you want to watch or listen in," Dad mentioned casually.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I want to make it clear to you how much power our cocks have over women, and since you know she hates me to the core..." Dad said.

"That she does," I agreed, my Mother having used many less than flattering terms to describe my Father.

"And I can get one more load to go," Portia added.

"You're insatiable," I laughed, impressed with my will power not to fuck her cunt and lose my last remaining virginity.

"For big, fat cock I am," she bragged proudly as we got out of Dad's crew cab truck.

"Hi, Mom," I greeted, trying not to act like I knew she was a slut for big, fat cock.

"Hi, honey," she greeted, pulling me into a hug. She asked, "Did you have fun?"

"Surprisingly, it was one of the best weekends of my life," I told her. Truthfully it was easily the best ever, but I didn't want to look too excited and hurt her feelings.

"That's great," she said.

"We need to talk, Joan," Dad said.

"And I need to shower," I lied, wanting to hurry upstairs and open my bedroom window.

"Can I use your washroom?" Portia asked.

"Sure," Mom and I said in unison.

I headed inside as I heard Dad say, "Let's go talk in the back."

"Not now, William!" I heard Mom object as I closed the front door and hurried upstairs to my room to open the window so I could listen in on whatever was going to happen.

Portia asked, in a whisper since we could clearly hear my Mom and Dad's voices as I sat near the window and sound would travel both ways, "Want me to suck that big dick of yours or take it in my ass?"

"You mean my big, fat cock," I corrected, also whispering.

"Definitely your big, fat cock," she smiled, dropping to her knees to fish out my well-used tool.

"Suck it this time," I ordered. "I want to listen to this."

"Don't you believe him?" she asked.

"Actually I do," I nodded, "but hearing it will make it official."

"Don't tell your Dad, but I like your cock even better than his, which is really saying something," she told me, just before she took my flaccid cock in her mouth.

Dad said, "Bend over Joan, this needs to be quick."

"William, not now with Kevin home," Mom pleaded, although her tone wasn't her usual assertive one. She already sounded needy and desperate.

"Do you want my cock or not?" Dad asked, sounding annoyed.

"Damn you," Mom sighed. "Why can't I just say no?"

"Because you love my big, fat cock, don't you, slut?" Dad asked. My window was on the side of the house so I couldn't see anything, which was frustrating, but I could hear every word very clearly.

"Yes, dammit," Mom admitted, with a moan as Dad obviously slid inside her.

"Say it," Dad demanded, exercising a dominance I wanted to emulate when down the road someday I dommed some bitch.

"I love your big, fat cock," Mom moaned.

"You love it where?" Dad pushed, wanting me to hear my impressive Mother being turned into a submissive big, fat cock slut.

"I love your big, fat cock in my ass, damn you," Mom declared, frustrated and horny as hell. "Now pound my asshole hard and fast."

"Beg, bitch," Dad ordered, enjoying dominating Mom... especially while knowing I was listening in.

"Damn it, William," Mom cried out in frustration, as I imagine Dad stopped fucking her... that's what would happen in porn films or erotica. And she did indeed beg, "Please just slam that big, fat cock in my ass even though our son is right inside the house."

"That's better," Dad purred, enjoying how he could turn my dominant no-nonsense Mom into a bimbo ass slut.

"Oh FUCK, that's good," Mom moaned, as Dad fucked her so hard I could hear their bodies slapping into each other.

"You have such an ass cum trigger," Dad laughed, informing me of Mom's anal quirk.

"Shut up and ream me, why do I need this so much?" Mom begged, sounding both frustrated with herself and horny as hell at the same time.

Then for a couple of minutes, there was just the squishy, fleshy sounds of fucking, Mom's moans getting louder.

"Come for me, you dirty ass slut," Dad ordered.

"Oh yes, harder, fuck my ass harder," Mom begged so loud I could probably have heard her in the shower, sounding close to orgasm.

"Would you two exhibitionist perverts go inside?" a male voice, our neighbour Mr. Dieks demanded from nowhere.

"Fuck off, or I'll come over and fuck your wife next," my Dad shot back.

Mom must have been mortified, yet her next words were just an orgasmic, "Sorry, Harold, oohhh!"

"Tell me where you want my load, you bimbo ass slut," Dad ordered, ignoring Harold and really revelling in the power his cock had over my Mother.

Hearing Mom come was all it took to get me off as I spewed my load in my Dad's girlfriend's mouth.

"Fill my ass, you fucker," Mom offered.

"Jesus H. Christ!" Mr. Dieks contributed angrily.

"Your wife is next, cuckold," Dad threatened, before he grunted and assumedly shot his load in Mom's ass.

"Fuck you," Mr. Dieks yelled.

"No, I'll fuck your wife," Dad shot back. "Again."

"William, stop," Mom demanded.

"What? He started it," Dad protested.

"Let's just go in the house," Mom sighed, finally thinking clearly after her anal orgasm.

"Leave," I whispered to Portia.

Portia smiled, "You're going to fuck your Mom, aren't you?"

"You're such a slut," I teased.

"And real soon you'll be such a Mother fucker," she smiled, standing up.

"And then I'll fuck your mother, too," I added.

"She's all yours," she agreed, leaving my room.

I put my dick away and headed downstairs just as the front door opened.

"We're out of here, son," Dad said.

"Thanks for the weekend," I said as I examined my Mom's face; her cheeks were red and her hair was mussed.

"Anytime," Dad said.

"Mom, are you okay?" I asked. "You look a bit dishevelled, and your face is all red."

"I have the ability to make your Mother go beet red at the drop of a hat," Dad bragged smugly, trying to be sly, knowing I knew exactly what he meant.

"Just go, William," Mom urged, clearly embarrassed.

"See you soon, son," Dad said.

"It was a real pleasure meeting you, Kevin," Portia said, stressing the word pleasure and slyly squeezing my dick as she sashayed past me.

"The pleasure was all mine," I returned, as they headed out.

As soon as the door was closed, Mom asked, "Did you actually have fun at the lake, Kevin?"

"Surprisingly, yes," I nodded. "I learned a lot."

"Like what?" Mom asked skeptically.

"How to fish," I said, before adding, my explanation dripping with hints, "For example, when it comes to fishing, it's all about the rod."

"Not the lure?" Mom asked.

"The rod is the lure," I said bluntly.

"Oh, okay," she said, not understanding what I was talking about. "Supper will be ready in twenty."

"I'm going to take a shower," I said.

"I thought you already did that," Mom said.

"Oh, um," I babbled, never a good liar. "Sorry, yeah, I ended up chatting with Portia."

"You're almost the same age, so that makes sense," Mom said, taking a shot at Dad.

"And she goes to Harvard," I revealed, where I planned to be a year from now.

"No way," Mom said.

"Yep," I nodded.

"I figured she was more of a Trump University kind of girl," Mom said.

I shrugged, another hint that she wouldn't catch onto, "Looks can be deceiving."

"I guess so," Mom said. "Sorry, I'm being snarky."

"It's okay, I'm guessing Dad really gave it to you out back."

"Pardon?" Mom asked, her eyes going wide, her cheeks returning to her previous just-fucked red.

"Doesn't he always give you the gears about how you parent me?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, yes," Mom nodded, "he was his usual brazen controlling self."

"I'm learning he usually gets what he wants," I said.

"That he does," Mom sighed.

"Why would you say that?" I asked. "It seems you're the one person he can't get, at least not anymore."

"Oh honey," she said, pulling me in for another hug. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mom," I said, wondering if there was any way she could become my first conquest.

That night, thinking of Dad's older woman thing... and my own fetish for older women... girls my age were so shallow and insipid I could barely stand to talk to them (although truth be told, they could barely stand to talk to me either).

I thought of my principal... but wasn't sure how to go about fucking her.

There was the librarian at the local library. She wasn't pretty, but she had big tits and always wore a skirt and pantyhose.

There was our next-door neighbour Mrs. Dieks, who was always sunbathing out back, never naked, but she was in my fantasies... and it seemed Dad had fucked her already... unless he was just fucking with Mr. Dieks.

Of course Ms. Chan seemed like a sure thing, but not so much a conquest as a cum deposit... which sounded both convenient, and yet still kind of unbelievable. She was such an intelligent, sweet woman who just oozed kindness and had always given me the impression she was wiser than she let on.

Then there was Mrs. Walker, a teacher from another school in the district, who was hot, who also always wore nylons, and who I would see next weekend when I tutored her son on the math part of the SAT's.


There was also Ms. Watson, a teacher who had come out as a lesbian, but she was likely not a first conquest... or a second... but rather a major challenge for down the road if I inherited my Dad's seduction abilities.

And, although I knew it was wrong, there was my Mom. With all the Intel my father had given me I now knew she was submissive, loved sucking cock, took it in the ass and particularly loved big, fat cock. On top of that, she always wore nylons. Plus of course, she was at home, often no more than an arm's reach away.

That said, the idea of incest was hot, but it was just a fantasy. But was it an unachievable one?

Monday, October 22: Day 1 of Project Mother Fucker

The next day, encouraged by Portia's tantalizing words yesterday, I decided to start what I called Project Mother Fucker. I wasn't sure I would be successful, but my Dad's old saying that I'd always hated, now seemed appropriate in an ironic way: go big or go home.

So while she was at work I did something I'd never done before... I came home at lunchtime and snooped in her room and her laptop.

In addition to a few sex toys... two vibrators, a butt plug pack and a large suction cup dildo, I found a box of old pictures in the very back of her closet.

Looking to be from the late eighties, they were mostly pictures taken at parties and beaches, but then I came across a small collection of raunchier ones.

One of her smiling directly into the camera with what was clearly a man's cum all over her face.

One of her kissing a very pretty girl about her age. (They appeared to be around twenty.)

One of her sucking a tit belonging to the same girl. The tit was massive, seeming way too big for the girl's frame.

One of the same girl feeling up my Mom, alas over her dress. But they were also sharing a wet kiss, and that was really hot.

One of her and the same girl all over some guy... who wasn't my Dad.

I took photos of each, flipped them over and saw they were from 1988, and the other girl was named Jenni Jones.

I then logged into her computer, her password was actually Kevin2000, duh, I'd been a Y2K baby, and searched everywhere.

Unlike mine, which would have two-thirds of the computer full of porn, she had none. Which is what I would have expected before last weekend.

Yet, her search history was more interesting. This month she had been to the erotica site Literotica; she had also been on Pornhub, a lesbian site Girlsway, and a site called Naughty America. I learned she had subscriptions to the latter two, which explained why she didn't have any porn hidden away on her computer... she could just watch it on the websites.

I was mortified... not because I'd learned my Mother watched porn... no, that she paid for it. It's 2018... who pays for porn???

At Girlsway it was clear she preferred videos where a younger woman seduced the older; at Naughty America, she liked most anything... but bookmarked almost every My Friend's Hot Mom. On Pornhub she searched for gangbangs, interracial, lesbian, moms. She had even watched a couple of scenes with incest between a mom and son. Although not enough to convince me she'd be into that sort of thing for real.

On the Literotica site she predominantly read submissive women stories which included a wide range from gangbang, interracial, lesbian, illustrated and incest. Stories like: 'Backseat Mommy', 'What Mom Doesn't Know Fucks Her', 'Pet Mommy' and 'Mommy Slut'. In most of those, the mother was submissive to her son.

Not going to lie, I almost burst right then and there. I pulled out my cock and stroked it as I read the entire "Mom-Son" series.

But as Dad said, jerking off was no longer the orgasmic euphoria it had been before my sexual awakening.

I came, but it was no longer enough... and I missed the entire afternoon of school, too.

Day 1 of Project Mother Fucker included pampering her. To her surprise, when she got home I had supper ready... chicken Parmesan. Unlike most guys my age, I could cook. One of the consequences of having a Mother who works, often late, and an MIA father.

"You made dinner," Mom acknowledged, walking into the kitchen in a blue blazer, white blouse, blue skirt and black nylons... her heels already left behind somewhere near the front door.

"It's the least I could do," I said. "I mean, you work all day to support us."

"You're so sweet," she said, walking over and giving me a hug. My cock being hard, I slyly flinched it as it rested against her nylon-covered leg.

If she noticed, she gave no sign as she let go of me and said, "So what did you make?"

"Your favourite," I replied.

"Steak and lobster?" she joked.

"Okay, your second favourite," I laughed. "The creek out back was out of lobster."

"Chicken parm," she sniffed and guessed. "Yummy."

"And pasta," I added.

"You're such a sweet boy," she gushed, as I thought, You wouldn't think that if you knew what my ulterior motives are.

We ate and chatted, did dishes together and ended up watching Ready Player One on 4K... a book I'd read and thought was cool. The movie made many changes as all movies do, but it was still pretty good. Mom loved all the 80s references, while I loved staring at her nylon-clad feet all during the movie. I wondered if she had any clue of the impact her silky feet were having on her horny son.

That night I jerked off again... after reading a couple dozen incest stories... again, I wasn't satisfied.

Tomorrow I would be dropping off groceries to Ms. Chan. I texted Dad: So how do I let Ms. Chan know I want her to suck me?

He texted back: Tell her you talked to your father. She will understand.

Tuesday, October 23rd: Day 2 of Project Mother Fucker

After school I picked up the groceries and stopped by Ms. Chan's like I did every Tuesday.

I walked in and she greeted me like she always did... warmly. The engaging lady always asked what was new and if I had a girlfriend yet. My answers were usually 'not much' and 'nope'. And she always reassured me the girls would figure it out soon enough.

Today though, I had different answers. When she asked, "So what's new with you, Kevy?" She was the only person in the world I allowed to call me 'Kevy.'

I answered, "Been spending some time with my Dad."

"Really?" she asked, genuinely surprised, knowing how much I detested him.

"Yeah, he was giving me some tips on being a man," I told her, trying to hint at what I'd learned.

"Oh, good," she nodded, noticeably interested. "It's important to learn these things while you're still young."

"Yes, it was very eye-opening," I said, trying to figure out if those petite lips could really do wonders like Dad said.

"The transition from boy to man is full of learning," she said, almost sounding like a fortune cookie.

"I also learned that you have a craving for something I can't buy for you at the grocery store," I said brazenly, horny as hell, and lacking patience.

"Pardon?" she asked, looking startled by my words, not worried, but eager to know what I might say next.

"According to my Dad, you enjoy a very special kind of homemade cream in your coffee," I said bluntly.

"Oh, Kevy, you bad, bad boy," she said, her tone scolding, but the smile on her face delighted.

"I'm just saying that if my Dad is telling me the truth, you now have access to a ripe, fresh source that will enable you to extract this homemade cream any time you want it," I said.

"Any time?" she asked, making no secret that she was looking at my crotch.

"Morning, day and night," I offered.

"That's a lovely offer, Kevy. Do you think I might access some of that fresh cream right now?" she asked, rolling her wheelchair towards me.

"I think you might access a real bellyful," I admitted, in awe that everything my father was telling me was true. Portia, then my Mom, and now Ms. Chan.

"You understand this extraction technique must remain our trade secret," Ms. Chan said, looking down at my crotch with a lick of her lips and then up to my face with a wink.

"Of course," I agreed.

"Would you consider it best if this proffered bellyful of cream were to be personally extracted by a second party?" she asked coyly, reaching for my pants.

"I do think that would be best," I agreed, loving our elegant wordplay and giddy with excitement at what it meant was about to happen.

She fished out my already hard cock and gasped, "Oh my Kevy, like father, like son."

"I'm bigger," I clarified, very proud to indeed be bigger.

"Yes, you most certainly are," she agreed, looking at my cock with impressed wonder as she stroked it gently, and added, in a cock daze, "It's so majestic."

I wondered if I should tell her to suck my cock, as she slithered her tongue down my shaft.

I wondered if I should shove my cock in her mouth.

I wondered if I could be dominant like my Dad when a situation wasn't set up by him.

I wondered if I wanted to be like my Dad, as she slithered her tongue back up to my sensitive crown.

She asked, "Do you want me to suck your cock, Kevy?"

"God, yes," I nodded.

"You sure?" she teased, as she swirled her tongue around my cock head.

"Definitely," I said, and then sensing she wanted to be told what to do, as if she were waiting for a clear order, I added, "Now get sucking, Ms. Chan."

"Yes, sir," she purred, as she promptly opened her mouth and welcomed me in.

"That's it," I moaned, as she slowly began bobbing, although only taking a couple inches in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, as she swirled her tongue around my cock with each retreat of her head. Unlike Portia who bobbed like a cum slut, Ms. Chan moved slowly, worshipping every inch of my cock that she could reach.

For a few minutes she did just that. But as she slowly bobbed, taking more of my cock in her mouth with each slow penetration, she also somehow created this abundance of saliva. I can't explain it, but it was like my cock was being massaged by a whirlpool. It felt so amazing... relaxing and exciting at the same time... a strange but true contrast... and completely different from Portia's adrenaline-rush blow jobs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds