Birthday Present Initiation

I couldn't help myself any longer. I reached my tongue out and found her clit. My partner immediately moaned when they touched. I started carefully and leisurely licking a circle on her clit.

The girl was biting her lip as my tongue painstakingly worked her clit. I was intentionally moving slowly to make her climax even harder.

I could feel the girl's nub continue to harden as my tongue circled it over and over again. The long hair of her bush tickled my nose and lip. The girl's hands slowly moved up my body to reach the back of my neck.

My lips clamped down over her clit, and my tongue started moving faster. As I kicked into a higher gear, the girl let out a long, low moan. I looked up her body. Her nipples were still completely perpendicular to her body, and her cheeks were now flushed red.

Using one hand, I reached up and began playing with her nipples again, to keep them hard and stimulated. I pinched them between my fingers, and squeezed her perfect-handful tits in my hand. I made sure to dole out equal attention to both of her perky boobs.

With my lips still around her clit, I sucked in my cheeks. The sudden sensation made the girl shriek, although she tried to hold it back. My tongue was moving like clockwork, circling her engorged clitoris again and again as I sucked on the button.

I figured that she only needed a little bit more to get over the edge. I had one free hand, and positioned it just below my busy mouth.

The girl groaned when the tip of my index finger pressed against her plump labia. I pushed the digit forward, spreading her lips and exposing her pussy. I could feel her natural juices begin to lubricate my finger and make the push easier.

She grabbed a fistful of hair and lightly tugged on it as she bunched my brown locks up. A slight pain ran through my scalp, which made me even wetter.

My index finger rested against her opening and I pushed it in. The finger slipped right into her slit, and I had no problem sliding it all the way into her slick channel until my knuckles pressed against her lips. A bead of liquid was pushed out her hole and ran down the girl's smooth, fair skin.

I could feel the girl's twat squeezing around my finger, trying to hold onto it. My expert work on her clit had brought her right up to the edge. With the finger entirely inside of her, I started slowly pumping it in and out. At first, I only moved an inch or two at a time, before gradually working my way up.

The whole finger was moving back and forth rapidly in her pussy. My tongue moved even faster, whirling around and licking her erect clit as I sucked on it. Her stocking-clad legs began to quiver, and I knew that she was right there.

A naughty gleam appeared in my eye, and I curled my finger back in her pussy until I felt the wet walls of her vagina. I crept my way along until I found what I was looking for.

As soon as my finger rubbed down on her g-spot, the girl cried out. I wasn't holding back any longer.

My finger started thrusting onto her g-spot, slamming onto it harder and harder. The girl's screams became louder, and I moved my tongue as fast as I could. Her entire body began to shake, her chest rose and fell quickly, and she pressed my head down into her crotch. Her legs clamped around my head, and the girl climaxed.

She bit down on her lip extremely hard, to the point where I was afraid that she might draw blood, to prevent herself from swearing out, but her guttural moans and cries were more than sufficient to provide me with the auditory recognition I desired. I reveled in a job well done, as the girl released my head from the grip of her hands and thighs.

I wasn't quite done yet, though. My mouth and finger never stopped moving, and my partner was almost immediately wet again. I smiled on the inside. Such a horny and pretty girl would make for so much fun. Whoever had given me the gift must have known me very well.

Within a minute, the other girl was moaning again, but I wanted to make this orgasm even more powerful for her. My middle finger pressed against her hole, and I pushed it in without any resistance.

I found the girl's most sensitive spot with that finger as well, and began finger-banging her with both. My hand was aching a little, but I had gone much longer before without cramping, so I soldiered on.

The girl was using one hand to play with her tits, the opposite of whichever I was groping, and the other hand was running through her hair. Looking at her from my perspective, she looked purely angelic.

The beautiful moment was shattered when I inserted my ring finger into her pussy. All three fingers were fucking her g-spot over and over again, driving her full-force towards another, even stronger climax.

Her pussy felt like a glove as it gripped onto my fingers. She was pretty tight, and I could feel the three fingers stretching her walls out with each new thrust.

My hand looked like a blur and was really aching as my fingers slammed into her pussy. The girl's moans reached a crescendo, and she was right on the edge.

My fingers were pulled out of her pussy, and I finally pulled my mouth away from her throbbing clit.

"Cum for me," I whispered. It was extremely quiet and sensual, but I knew she heard me. The girl gave a very small nod.

I clamped my lips down on her clit and sucked in. All three fingers vigorously thrust down onto her g-spot. She exploded.

She came on my fingers for a second time that night, her pussy releasing ample amounts of her delicious fluids. I pulled my fingers out and sucked on them, taking my time to clean off each individually. I didn't want to waste a single drop of her pussy juice.

The girl tasted heavenly. A little sweet, a little tangy, quite similar to my own taste actually, and absolutely perfect. I was in love.

She was collapsed on the bed, lying spread-eagle in an exhausted heap. I decided to give her a little bit of time to rest. I lay down as well, resting my head on her hairy mound. Her bush tickled my cheek as her shimmering cunt sat an inch or two away from my enchanted eyes.

"Did you like that? I think I can guess the answer."

"Uh-huhh," she responded.

"I bet you say that to all the girls." We both chuckled.

"That was quite the show you put on, Violet." The disguised voice shattered the romantic and intimate air in the room. "I'm sure your partner would love to reciprocate."

I turned my head to look up at the other girl. She was staring down at me, and a smile crept over her face. Evidently she had recovered enough.

"It's only fair," I added. "I gave you two."

She grinned and nodded her head. The girl's lack of speech was bothering me slightly. I couldn't figure out why she refused to let herself cry out, even in the throes of an orgasm.

But that wasn't my most pressing concern. I sat up and turned myself away from the girl before getting on all fours. My large ass and panty-clad crotch stared right back at the girl, inviting her to pleasure me.

She propped her upper body up on her elbows and picked herself up so she was on her knees directly behind me. The girl reared her hand back and delivered a smack on my left cheek, making the fatty skin ripple. She doled out another blow to the opposite side, leaving two red handprints right on my ass.

"Yes, keep on hitting me!" I instructed her. The girl let loose five more slaps to each cheek. She was holding back, but the sharp pain was going right to my twat.

I moaned and giggled as she spanked me. It turned me on just a little to be dominated. I tried to make myself appear dominant and commanding, both in bed and in life, but secretly a part of me loved being used. My pussy was already dripping wet and had created a large stain on the red panties.

This did not go unnoticed by my partner. She licked at my panties, lapping up the juices that had seeped through the thin lace. I could feel the warmth of her tongue against my labia, but wanted to feel her directly. I humped back against her face slightly, telling her what I wanted.

The girl hooked her fingers into the waistband of my panties. She pulled them down off of my big ass, moving torturously slow. A sigh of relief came from my mouth, as the stress of the tight elastic digging into my skin was relieved.

I felt a small pain on my cheek, and recognized the sensation as teeth. The girl was gently biting my round ass as she pulled the soaked panties down my legs. I could feel the saliva drip from her mouth and onto my cool skin. It sent shivers down my spine.

The cold air rushing to my now-exposed pussy contributed to that too. Goosebumps started to form on my skin and the hair of my bush stood on end at the sudden new sensation.

The girl released her teeth from my flesh, and replaced them with her soft lips, kissing the pain away. She began trailing lower, down my ass and towards my pink twat. The anticipation was killing me.

"Stop fucking teasing me!" I yelled to her. I could get really bitchy when I was horny (I had to personally apologize to four close friends when both of my vibrators had once broken on back-to-back days), and right now i needed relief.

She giggled, but didn't heed my request.

I shifted my body slightly and shrugged my shoulders, allowing my already-unclasped bra to fall to the bed. It was my nipples' turn to feel cool, as they began to harden. I swore that the club kept their rooms at such a low temperature for exactly that reason.

The girl planted kisses all over my sensitive skin, inching closer to the desired target. By the time she reached my inner thighs, with my pubic hair and labia just brushing her cheek, drops of liquid had already leaked out of my slit and mixed into my brown bush.

I heard the mattress springs creak as the girl lowered herself a little. And then the teasing for me was ended. Her next kiss fell directly onto my clit.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned.

I heard her snicker from behind me.

She locked her lips onto the skin around my clit, sucked in heavily on it, and then opened her mouth. The girl repeated her action twice more, my clit making a popping sound whenever she released the seal of her mouth and let the air out. The fast and brief sensations were taking me right up to the edge before letting me down.

"Ugh, just eat me out! I don't need a tease, I need to cum!" I declared. The frustration and annoyance in my voice were palpable.

This did nothing but spur the girl on even more. She backed her face away, just so that I could barely feel her hot breath on my slit. She moved her hands to the underside of my body, running over the soft and flabby skin of my stomach until she reached my tiny boobs.

She cupped each boob in one hand and groped them. The tips of my nipples brushed against the palms of her hands. Immediately I could feel them harden from the friction. The girl seemed to notice as well. Her hands pushed harder onto my skin, pressing down on my hardening nubs.

A light moan escaped my lips. The girl's hot breath turned to a cold breeze. She was blowing air onto my pussy. The small tiny stimulations had gathered up over time. I felt like I could explode any second, even if she wasn't touching me.

Whoever the woman was, she was an absolute master of building up orgasms.

I could feel the blowing air start to become more powerful. Her head was moving towards me. Her hands continued working, squeezing away at my sensitive flesh.

The stream of air fell directly onto my clit. Another moan escaped my mouth, louder this time. On the one hand, it was torturous to be teased like she was doing to me. On the other, the sensations themselves felt amazing.

Her mouth finally made contact with my clit. Sparks of electricity seemed to course through my entire body. My whole world had been compressed down to her mouth on my clit, and the gentle rubbing of my nipples.

The girl clamped her lips around my clit. Her tongue pressed down and was instantly circling the nub. Her cheeks sucked in and my clit felt completely alive and stimulated.

And then just as quickly as the sensations had come, they were taken away. The girl hovered a mere inch off of my pussy, but not making contact.

"God fucking damn it!" I shouted. "Stop fucking doing that!" I was protesting, but deep down I loved the way she was exacting control, making me bend to her whim.

To my relief, the girl's mouth found my clit. She licked it quickly again, bringing me right to the cusp. My pussy was leaking and throbbing, and I was about to be given what I so deeply craved.

Again, the girl stopped.

"Ugh!" I shouted in anger. I humped my hips back against her face, trying to make her start again. It was fruitless.

I moved one hand away from the bed where it had been supporting my weight. It shot between my legs.

The girl grabbed my wrist and held my hand back before I had the chance to do the job myself. I groaned loudly. My whole crotch was aching.

She let go of my wrist. I could feel her eyes burning holes in my back. I returned the hand to the bed. She moved both of her own back to my tits.

She lightly blew on my clit again. My legs were shaking, and my mind could only think of one thing: my need to cum.

The girl remained at my crotch, simply blowing a light breeze onto my pussy, for what seemed like days, although it was only a minute. I wasn't coming down from the pleasure, and the girl's breath seemed to be keeping me right at that teetering point without fully tipping me off. I was reduced to a point beyond words. The only sounds coming from my mouth were whimpers and groans.

Her lips clamped down on my clit. Her tongue swirled around it twice, and I orgasmed.

It was the hardest and most intense orgasm of my entire life. The waves of pleasure swept over my body like a conflagration through a dry prairie. I couldn't tell what I was saying or doing, except for that incredible high from my pussy.

I was simply a heaping pile of flesh on the bed as I rode out the climax and the aftershocks. I felt exhausted and completely drained. I saw the mysterious partner sitting on the bed beside me, watching me. Her chin and neck were shimmering with my sweet juices. She smiled at me, looking straight down into my eyes. I was in heaven.

It must have been at least a few minutes before I felt confident in my ability to function properly again. I leaned up in the bed, closed my eyes, and engaged my lover in a passionate kiss. We tasted ourselves, and swapped the sweetness of our own pussies between our mouths.

"Well, ladies. That was quite the show. Now I want you two to make each other cum together for me."

Without even breaking the lock of our lips, I straddled one of the girl's outstretched legs, positioning her upper thigh right up against my bare pussy. Her thigh-highs felt amazing as the lace tops rubbed against my clit and pussy lips. I could feel each stitch and ridge in the material.

The girl echoed my lead. She moved her hips closer to mine and swung her free leg over mine. I gripped her ass, she grabbed my back, and we pulled each other into an even tighter embrace. In the process, our twats moved together until they were kissing.

I could feel the wetness on her lips and the gentle tickling of her bush. I took a brief moment to peek down at our intertwined legs. The exact same shade of our pubic hair made it appear like we were perfectly mirroring one another, and the identical design of our stockings didn't help either.

We gingerly began to move our hips at the same time. Our pussies were squeezed together, and my clit made contact with her skin. Immediately shivers went up my spine. One orgasm wasn't going to be nearly enough to sate my desire tonight.

"Oh, shit," I moaned. I pulled my hips away and then thrust them into her again. My engorged nub ran the length of her pussy. Her soft skin felt amazing directly against my clit.

Both of us maintained a steady pace, bucking our hips into each other. One of my hands remained on the girl's ass, and using the other I began to play with her readily accessible tits. She smiled. Her fingers started kneading the skin of my back in response.

I tugged on each nipple, making sure they were fully erect. Each rock-hard nipple could cut diamonds. The girl's perfectly pert breasts, wonderful areolas, and gorgeous pencil-eraser nipples were one of the prettiest sights I had ever laid eyes upon. It made the entire situation all the hotter.

Our lips, just like our pussies, remained kissing. The girl's right hand began to trace its way up my spine, her fingernails tickling my skin as she did so. She found the back of my neck, and gripped it, holding my head in place. Her tongue explored deep down my throat as far as the girl could go. My pussy was incredibly wet at her dominant action.

I had used a strap-on dildo on a girl once before, and tried to emulate the same action as I tribbed with the girl. I pulled her ass as close to me as I could, pressing and grinding my clit down on hers as hard as I could.

With every thrust and subsequent stimulation of her clit, I could feel the girl's body tense up. She was moaning quietly, muffled entirely by my mouth, but I could still hear it.

My hand left the girl's breast and moved down to her leg. I pressed down on her upper thigh and turned her almost side-ways to me. Our mouths disconnected, and her hands left my body.

With our legs still interlocked, this gave me a much better angle to furiously trib against her. I used both hands to steady her body, one gripping and squeezing her ass and the other on her hip pressing her body back into mine.

"Fuck, I need to cum so bad," I commented. The girl's earlier teasing had made me incredibly horny and I was still feeling it.

I pumped my pussy against the girl's hard enough to make an extremely loud squishing sound as our flesh and wetness collided. The orgasm was approaching rapidly for me, and I worked faster and faster to bring myself over the edge.

The girl was moaning as well and biting her lip. Beneath the mask I could see her closed eyes and knew that she was on the verge too.

"Come on, fuck me harder!" I encouraged her. The need to get off was overpowering my mind and body.

She did not disappoint, pumping her hips back into me. At this point, both of our big bushes were completely sticky and our entire thighs were glistening. I couldn't tell whose juices were whose at this point, nor did I care.

"Just a little bit more!"

My hips were a complete blur at this point. I could feel the orgasm start to take over my body. The other girl's skin was full of goosebumps, and her legs were quivering against mine. It appeared we would cum together.

She came a millisecond before me. I could feel the huge gush of juices spill out onto my pussy, and immediately climaxed myself. Obscenities and cries of carnal pleasure echoed around the small room. My fingers dug into her ass and leg, and both of us let the pleasure come over our bodies.

We lay in a singular intertwined pile of flesh on the bed. A large patch of cum adorned the bed sheets, and made my skin wet wherever it touched. But I didn't care. I rested in the girl's arms, both of us coming down from the fantastic orgasms.

I looked up into her eyes, and found her already staring down at me. Her sapphire blue eyes transfixed me; I could have easily gotten lost peering deep into those for hours on end.

My trance was ended by the grating voice from the speaker.

"What a wonderful show you two put on. Now, Violet, I think that it's time for your real present. You've done so excellently tonight. You've earned it."

The speaker shut off. I sat up on the bed, my curiosity perked by the mysterious statement.

Nothing happened for a few seconds. My heart beat in my chest. I was anticipating something, I just didn't know what. My pussy was starting to throb a little too as I thought of what possible "real presents" the person could be talking to.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds