Birthday Present Initiation

"Yes, Mommy. I'd be glad to."

Something about calling Mom "Mommy" made me incredibly horny. I couldn't tell what it was, but it made me want to do whatever she told me, and made me feel like she was still that other-worldly powerful figure from my youth.

I began sliding my body down the bed and brining my head closer towards Mom's panties. I kissed over her flat stomach and rimmed the inside of her belly button, eliciting a small "ooh!"

I moved past her garter belt and to her lace panties. Anticipation seized upon me once again. Mom would be fully bare to me in just on second, and it was by my own doing. I could still hardly believe it.

My hands gripped Mom's panties. She lifted her legs and ass in the air off the bed, and I slid the fabric off of her body, exposing her pussy.

Mom wasn't lying about leaking. Her lips were coated in glimmering juice. I examined her pussy briefly, taking in every detail about her puffy labia, beautiful pink flower, and the fact that she was completely hairless. I found that a little odd considering Scarlett and I both proudly kept big bushes, but different strokes.

Just as I craned my head forward, I was interrupted.

"Wait, let's get against the headboard," Mom said.

I sighed, but relented.

Scarlett crawled over to the head of the bed and leaned back, letting the large pillows and board support her weight. Mom followed suite, leaning essentially against Scarlett's body so Scarlett's breasts were pressed against Mom's back.

"That's much better." Mom shifted her body slightly to find the perfect position. "Go ahead Violet."

I crawled in between Mom's spread legs once again snd positioned my head just inches away from her pussy.

"Go on, sweetheart. Make Mommy cum."

Those dirty words were such an incredible turn-on to me. I couldn't possibly disobey Mom, nor did I ever want to.

I craned my head forward, stuck out my tongue, and removed my final shred of moral dignity.

My tongue spread apart Mom's meaty lips as I licked from the bottom of her hole all the way up to her pierced navel just below the garter belt. A long low moan escaped her mouth as her pussy finally got relief.

I licked the length of Mom's crotch again, leaving a long slimy streak on the bottom of her stomach.

"God, baby, that feels so great. Keep on going. Make me cum!"

My mouth found her clit. I sealed my lips around the nub. I could still taste some of her juices from her wet labia. It was an extraordinary flavor. I couldn't decide if I liked it more than Scarlett's taste. They were... different. I was just glad I got to experience both.

I drew in my cheeks and sucked on Mom's clit.

"Oh, shit," she groaned out. "You-"

She was cut off. I directed my eyes upwards.

Scarlett had taken off Mom's bra and was now groping her big tits, squeezing them and kneading the skin through her fingers. Mom had turned her head and Scarlett had craned her neck around. They were both passionately open-mouthed kissing. I very nearly came just from the sight.

But I had my own work to concentrate on. I decided to employ the same approach as with Scarlett, figuring they both would be able to get off similarly.

I continued sucking down hard on Mom's clit, drawing a moan from her. It was muffled by Scarlett's mouth, but I could very audibly hear her approval.

My tongue extended out and touched Mom's clit. I pressed down with my tongue, providing as much pressure on her button as I could. With my lips still sucking on it, I began circling my tongue around Mom's erect clit.

It didn't take long for me get Mom close to cumming. She was already quite wet, and her clit was very sensitive. Her moans continued to grow louder until they were the only thing audible in the room.

I moved a hand away from the sheer fabric of Mom's stocking. I traced her puffy lips using my index finger, feeling her ever-increasing wetness. My eyes travelled up again. Scarlett was twisting and pinching Mom's nipples with her fingers. Their tongues continued to dance together, allowing both mother and daughter to taste each other's mouths.

"I wonder if Mom can taste my pussy from Scarlett," I thought to myself. "$500 on 'Things I Never Thought I'd Find Myself Thinking' please, Alex."

My finger teased Mom's opening. I ran over her lips and pressed against the hole without fully entering. I wanted her right on the cusp before I gave her that pleasure.

My tongue worked even faster, grinding down on Mom's clit. My mouth created loud sucking sounds as her nub swirled in my mouth. Mom's moans were becoming louder and higher-pitched. It was time.

I positioned the finger against Mom's hole and pressed it in. I wasn't gentle, forcing the whole length up to the final knuckle. Luckily, she was wet enough to avoid any friction. She gasped and detached her mouth from Scarlett's.

"Yes, I'm so close. Finger me till I cum. I want to see your beautiful eyes looking up at me as you make me explode, Violet."

That idea was so intimate and personal. It spurred me on to work faster.

Mom's twat was extraordinarily wet. Deciding that one wasn't enough, I slipped my middle finger into her pussy as well.

"Oh, fuck. Finger-bang my cunt, honey. Come on!" Mom instructed.

I hooked both fingers back until I felt the walls of her pussy. I inched along the surface until I found the spongy area I was looking for.

"Fuck!" Mom cried out as soon as both fingers pressed down on her g-spot. My mouth stayed glued onto her clit. My tongue never stopped moving, rotating like a well-oiled machine built specifically to make Mom cum.

Her thighs quivered against the hand still on her leg. I could feel her pussy react to my fingers, contouring around them and trying to grip the digits. Mom was yearning for an orgasm. And I was going to give it to her.

Scarlett began kissing Mom's neck. She cupped her tits again, giving me a perfect view of Mom's glorious boobs.

I pulled back my fingers a little. I could see Mom's tummy rise as she took a deep breath in. I slammed the fingers down.

"Shit! Violet, don't you fucking dare stop. Give Mommy her orgasm!"

I nodded my head, incidentally providing more pressure on her clit. My fingers retreated and then thrust back onto her g-spot again. Mom's moans had become a long continuous string of guttural sounds of pleasure.

My fingers continued thrusting back and forth in Mom's wet cunt. I wasn't moving particularly fast because she didn't need it. She was already slick enough for her snatch to produce squishing sounds with each thrust of my fingers.

One of Mom's hands moved down to my head, and she forcefully shoved me down harder onto her clit. I was nearly suffocated in her pussy and I loved every second.

"Faster!" she cried. "I am about to cum!"

I couldn't possibly move my mouth faster, but I began pumping my fingers quicker. I felt her body shake each time I came down on her most sensitive spot.

Just one final push was needed. I pulled the fingers almost all the way out, and then slammed them in her.

"Oh, shit fucking fuck, Violet. God, I am fucking cumming!" Mom announced loud enough for everyone in the club to hear. Her thighs squeezed around my head, and she came.

Her cunt flooded juices out onto my slowing hand. Her whole body spasmed, and her loud profanities and moans continued. I unsealed my mouth from her clit for the first time, and gave a big smile to Scarlett and Mom.

It took Mom a few minutes to recover from her climax.

"Holy fuck, Violet, that was amazing! Scarlett, I think she can give you a run for your money!" Mom's chest still heaved. I was almost hypnotized by the slow rise and fall of her round breasts.

"Trust me, I know," Scarlett responded.

A sly grin started to appear on Mom's face. "Well, you did give Scarlett two if I remember correctly."

Both of us sisters chuckled.

"I do believe she did."

"Well it would be criminal if I didn't do the same to you, now wouldn't it?" I asked.

"I don't think there's a single person on Earth who would say no to that question," Mom replied.

My fingers eased out of Mom's drenched pussy. They were coated in her juices. I took each finger in my mouth and licked them individually clean.

"Good as new!" I remarked upon finishing.

"Wouldn't it be better straight from the source?"

"You read my mind."

My head returned to Mom's reddened pussy. I lapped at her still-wet folds, causing Mom to squirm again. I continued moving my tongue up and down her labia until she was also cleaned off. I didn't want to waste a drop.

Having deemed the clean-up complete, I set my sights on giving Mom her second climax. Each lick had been intentionally drawn out to get her prepped, and now my tongue was ready for her snatch.

I flattened my tongue and positioned it against Mom's opening. Her eyes were closed and her head was leaning back. Scarlett was gently stroking Mom's short hair with her fingers, massaging her scalp.

I moved my head forward, and my tongue slowly pressed into Mom's pussy. As I broke past the barrier, a soft groan escaped her mouth. I was content to keep my tongue resting just inside of her opening for now.

My tongue began to move gently around Mom's opening. I licked the sides of her hole, never fully penetrating her, but keeping her aroused.

One of Scarlett's hands reached down between Mom's legs and just above my head. She found Mom's erect clit easily and pressed down on it with her fingers. Scarlett started circling her fingers, still applying pressure to Mom's clit.

I teased Mom's hole for another minute until I faintly detected a taste of nectar from her pussy. I had her right where I wanted her now.

Without warning, I pushed my extended tongue all the way inside Mom's gorgeous cunt.

"Fuck!" she yelped at the unexpected penetration.

My tongue immediately began exploring her pussy. I licked the inside of Mom's walls. Her pussy reacted to every lap of my tongue, squeezing and throbbing around it. Some part of me still couldn't believe I was now licking the same vagina that I had come from 25 years earlier.

I could taste Mom's juice easily from her walls as I continued to lick deep in her pussy. Mom was actively leaking nectar out as she became more and more aroused. Scarlett's hand stayed constant on her clit, rubbing it back-and-forth, back-and-forth with the methodical precision of someone who knew exactly how to press their partner's buttons.

"Fuck yeah, keep on licking me! Right there." Mom encouraged me as I found a particularly sensitive spot. I kept my tongue steady, applying pressure to her wall and lapping up her free-flowing juices.

I licked as far in her pussy as I possibly could. My lips were completely sealed around her hole, with my nose buried in her labia. My tongue swirled around, moving ever faster, exploring every uncharted inch of her cunt.

Mom began reacting well to my constant licks. She slowly started grinding her hips against my face. I could press deeper, and she was effectively riding my tongue.

A naughty idea popped into my head. As Mom moved her hips, I pulled my face away from her pussy, leaving just a small portion of my tongue in her warm snatch. I then thrust back into her pussy as far as I could.

"Oh, shit, Violet, I'm so close."

Scarlett's hand was picking up speed on Mom's clit, dancing just inches from my face.

I slammed my tongue into her pussy again, licking her walls as it fully embedded itself. I pulled out and started fucking Mom's cunt with my tongue, using it like a finger or a cock.

She rode my tongue well, bucking her hips up against my face with each thrust of my tongue. Her breathing was quickening. It wouldn't be much longer.

With Scarlett concentrating on Mom's beautiful tits and her clit, and I licking away at her juicy cunt, there left only one major pleasure area left to be stimulated.

I briefly pulled away from Mom's pussy, drawing a groan from her. I took two fingers on my right hand in my mouth, and drowned them in as much saliva as I could. I quickly returned to tongue-fucking Mom's cunt.

As the orgasm built, Mom's focus was beginning to slip, offering me the perfect opportunity. She pulled her hips away and then thrust them back towards my face like usual.

This time, however, something else joined my tongue.

My wet index and middle fingers slammed right into Mom's asshole as she ground her hips onto them.

"Oh, Jesus Fuck, Violet!" Mom cried out. Her legs spasmed. She was right on the verge.

I pumped both fingers into Mom's ass as fast as I could. It was a tight fit, and compounded by the lack of proper preparation, but I made it work. Her rectum hugged onto my fingers tightly and I could feel her walls gaping more and more with each new thrust of my digits.

"God, Violet, you're going to make me cum! That feels so fucking amazing! Finger Mommy's shitter, baby!"

My fingers were an absolute blur pumping in and out of her tight ass. They went deeper into her rectum each time.

"Oh, it's here. Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" Mom screamed out.

Neither Scarlett nor I stopped our furious assaults on Mom. She let out an ear-piercing scream, her ass clenched around my fingers, and Mom orgasmed.

Her pussy exploded right onto my eager and waiting tongue, coating the rest of my face in beautiful cum as well. I continued lapping at her cunt, tasting as much nectar as possible. I couldn't ever get enough of that sweet, delectable flavor.

Mom's body shook, and Scarlett held her tightly as she came down from her powerful climax.

My fingers pulled out of Mom's ass. I climbed up to the level of both Scarlett and Mom.

"Open wide," I said to Scarlett.

She obeyed, and I placed the two dingers into her open mouth. Scarlett sucked and licked on them as if they were cocks, tasting her mother's ass off my fingers.

"Mmm. Delicious."

"Something tells me you'll like this too."

I leaned in to Scarlett and kissed her. Her tongue immediately entered into my mouth, tasting Mom's pussy juice. I could even faintly taste Mom's ass from Scarlett's mouth.

"Ahem." Mom said, drawing our attention to her.

I craned my neck down and gave her an open-mouth kiss as well, letting Mom taste herself.

"There. Hope you don't feel left out."

"Not at all," she replied. Her tongue swiped across my cheek, licking up more of her cum from my skin. Scarlett joined in as well, both lapping at my face until there was no more juice left.

"Share please," I stated. I was being selfish, wanting to hog as much to myself as I could.

Mom and Scarlett both smiled, and we engaged in a three-way kiss, swapping saliva and cum between our mouths. Much of it spilled down onto Mom's tits, staining her flawless skin, but I was able to get my filling.

Finally breaking the kiss, Mom spoke up.

"Well, Scarlett. You have made both of us cum, so your initiation is now officially complete."

I felt an odd sense of accomplishment in my heart.

"So what now?"

"Well, whatever you want." Mom's eyes darted to the lone clock in the room. "It's 1:00 now. I believe you have a date in two hours."

Scarlett cut in before Mom could continue. "You know, Mom, it's been at least a week. I think I need to taste you too. And I'm sure Violet wouldn't mind us... keeping her warm for her date."

A smile formed on my lips.

"Sounds like a more than fair trade off to me."

"Well, we're all in favor then," Mom announced.

Scarlett crawled out from behind Mom and began to climb between her legs.

"Wait. I bet Violet's back is aching by now. She should lean back against the pillows."

Mom moved away too, surrendering her position to me. I gladly took it. As soon as I rested against the comfortable pillows and let them absorb my weight, I realized how sore my back actually had gotten.

I closed my eyes, but was quickly forced to open them when I felt hand son my thighs.

Mom was between my legs and spreading them wide to five her access to my twat. She was on her knees with her firm ass pointed straight back, giving me a perfect view of her entire perfect backside.

The only blemish on my Mom's body was a sizeable tattoo on her lower back. It was a large and elaborate design of small red and white flowers and filigree that she had gotten done right after the divorce to cover up a tattoo of my dad's name, itself the result of a drunken college night.

Scarlett gripped both of Mom's cheeks and spread them wide, before pressing her face against Mom's crotch. A low moan immediately escaped from Mom's mouth as Scarlett's wonderful tongue went to work.

Mom's hand moved to my pussy. She spread my lips wide with her fingers, and blew on my sensitive twat. Both of my hands moved to my small tits. I started twisting my nipples, getting them rock hard again.

Mom swiped her tongue from my puckered ass all the way up to my furry bush. Her tongue felt amazing on my twat. I wondered how she would compare to Scarlett.

Her tongue fell on my exposed pussy again. Mom reached around both my legs and pulled my hips closer to her just a little, making it easier for her.

She gasped as Scarlett did something particularly pleasurable. Her entire face was obscured by Mom's firm ass, and all I could see was her head moving back and forth.

Mom's mouth found my clit and clamped down on it. I immediately groaned, showing her my approval. Her tongue went to work, pressing down on my erect nub.

I concentrated on Scarlett's slight head movements. Each time she did something, I could see Mom's body shiver or feel her suck down a little harder on my clit. It felt in some weird way like I was connected to Scarlett, feeling every lick of her tongue as well through Mom.

Mom's tongue flicked over my clit as her mouth tugged on it, eliciting another gasp from me.

"You like it when Mommy eats your pussy, don't you?"

"Uh-huh, I do." My words were slightly slurred by my befuddled and still tipsy brain.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to stick your fingers in my wet pussy."

I could see Scarlett's hand positioned behind Mom's ass, pumping into one of her two holes. I wanted the same treatment.

Mom pressed two fingers against my lips and pressed in. They slipped into my well-lubricated pussy easily.

"Oh, shit," I moaned out.

Mom's fingers slowly glided back and forth in my pussy, teasing me further up the hill.

She leaned forward and delivered a gentle kiss to my belly button, letting her tongue swirl inside for a moment. Mom continued roaming across my skin, planting kisses on my hips and thighs. All the while, her two fingers slowly thrust in and out of my whole.

It felt extremely romantic and sensual, a striking contrast to the passionate and frenzied fucking between Scarlett and I. It made my pussy burn even more as Mom expertly extracted the pleasure from within me.

I moaned again as Mom's fingers moved ever so slightly faster. The squishing sound of my wet pussy being used filled up the room, joined only by the occasional moans or gasps from me and Mom.

My eyelids started to feel heavy, and I closed them. The soft fabric of the pillows on my back and the stockings on my legs put me into a deep state of relaxation. I let Mom control my body, building up the orgasm within me.

The slow movements of her fingers and the gentle touch of her lips as they caressed my skin were the only things I felt for the next few minutes. The fire continued to burn brighter and more intensely within me, but it was a very slow burn.

I was rocked out of my trance by Mom's screams.

"Oh, yes, fuck my asshole! Harder, Scarlett. Ream me until I cum!"

Scarlett was fucking Mom's ass with three fingers, her face buried in Mom's cunt. Mom's body was shaking, including her fingers still inside me. Evidently, Scarlett had taken the more direct and less calming approach.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds