Birthday Present Initiation

"Shit, there it is! Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Mom continued moaning loudly as her body was wracked with another climax. And as she was hit with an orgasm, her fingers started to move in me much faster.

Both digits pumped into my pussy, much more rapidly than before. Mom curled them slightly and quickly found my g-spot, repeatedly hammering her dingers down onto it. She had eased me right up to the verge of an orgasm, and was now kicking me over the edge.

"Oh, Jesus, that feel so fucking good!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, does it?" Mom asked, gritting her teeth as her fingers flew into my pussy.

Scarlett had crawled beside Mom on her knees. With one hand, she rubbed my thigh, and with the other she fondled my breasts.

"Uh-huh. Keep going!"

Mom slipped her ring finger into my pussy, filling up my wet snatch. She had two different large rings on the digit that rubbed against my walls. I felt every ridge and crevice of the rings, fueling my pleasure more.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do!"

"I want you to finger-fuck my cunt!"

"Is that all?"

"I want you to make me cum, Mommy!"

That apparently was the answer Mom was looking for. She leaned over and took my clit within my mouth. I looked down at her. Her face was framed by my large bush, and with her lips on my erect clit, she looked prettier than ever before.

Mom sucked on my clit, and pressed her tongue down against it

"Yes, Mommy, that's it. I'm going to cum for you!"

Scarlett twisted the nipple she was holding. At the exact same moment, Mom pumped all three fingers into my pussy, slamming down onto my g-spot and sending an orgasm flooding through me.

"Holy goddamn shit!" I exclaimed. More profanities would have escaped my mouth, but Scarlett pressed her soft lips against mine, muffling my cries. My whole body twitched in her arms, while my pussy coated Mom's chin and hand in juice.

Still dazed and exhausted from the climax, I felt hands pulling on my body. Scarlett grabbed onto my hips and pulled them towards the foot of the bed, dropping me down into a prone position. Mom immediately swung a leg over my face and straddled my head. Before I had even fully recovered from my last climax, a new pussy was being presented to me.

She leaned down so she was inches from my own pussy, completing the 69. Her large tits hung down from her chest, resting against the garter belt. I could faintly feel her nipples harden against my skin as they rubbed against the ridges of the fabric.

I blinked my eyes a few times, ridding myself of any left-over grogginess, and set to work.

My hands grabbed onto Mom's delicious ass and pulled down, lowering her pussy to my face. Scarlett hadn't cleaned her up, and her lips were still fresh with cum. A single bead dripped down onto my face, giving me a sample of what, and who, was to come.

Mom's legs and pussy blocked out most of my vision, but I could still feel the creaking of the mattress and the rustling of the sheets as Scarlett crawled her way to my head. She leaned down and kissed my forehead, leaving a sticky spot of liquid.

Scarlett's hands found Mom's butt as well. She squeezed her cheeks tightly and forced her down. Mom's pussy was pressed right into my face, and I was left with no option but to get busy licking.

My tongue extended out and snaked its way through Mom's folds. I licked over her labia, meticulously devouring every drop of sweet nectar that I could.

"Fuck, Violet, Mommy's so wet. Make me cum one more time."

"I'm sure Violet would appreciate you repaying the favor," Scarlett added on my behalf.

Mom took the cue. She leaned down, her heavy breath bearing down on my pussy. Her lips found my clit, and she once again concentrated on my erect button.

I dipped my tongue briefly into her pussy, teasing her hole, before moving to her clit. I tugged on Mom's clit in my mouth and circled my tongue around it quickly. A low groan came from Mom's mouth.

I returned to her pussy. My tongue slipped in, and I pressed it deeper inside her wet cunt. Scarlett began kneading Mom's ass with her hands, rocking the hot MILF's body back and forth. Her pussy started bobbing onto my tongue as I steadily fucked her.

Mom shifted her focus, licking her way over my crotch. Her tongue moved from my bush down to my cornhole, and back up, lingering on my pink hole. I could feel wetness seep out and quickly be absorbed by her eager tongue.

My tongue explored the depths of Mom's cunt, licking faster and faster. Mom's pussy gripped my tongue, and I could tell it wouldn't be long. Apparently she was just like me: the more she climaxed, the more sensitive she became and the easier it was for her to cum again.

Scarlett shifted her position so she was lined up right behind Mom, and bent over. Her face was mere inches from mine, as she continued rocking Mom's body onto my tongue.

Scarlett extended her own tongue, and licked a slimy trail from Mom's tramp stamp along the length of her crack until her tongue met my own at Mom's pussy, ending in a weird French kiss with me.

"Oh, god, Scarlett."

"What can I say? You're irresistible."

She moved back up, moving tongue to Mom's pretty pink asshole. Scarlett smiled down at me, and pressed her tongue to Mom's hole.

"God... damn," Mom moaned out as her body shivered.

Still squeezing and groping Mom's ass, Scarlett tensed her tongue and slowly inserted it into Mom's tight sphincter. As Scarlett slipped in, another loud moan came from Mom, her breath tickling my pussy.

"Yes, both of you lick me. Lick Mommy good and make her cum, like the good little daughter-sluts you are."

I wagged my hips up at Mom, trying to remind her that she had duties to attend to as well. It worked, and her tongue was soon working its way into my pussy. Her hand found my clit and began gently pressing down on my clit. I wasn't sure how much longer I could go. I just wanted to make Mom cum first.

I watched intently as Scarlett stuck her entire tongue down Mom's ass, sealing her lips around Mom's hole. I echoed the action on her pussy, giving Mom double-barreled action. Her twat was extremely wet, and her legs twitched by my head.

Scarlett started bobbing her head back and forth, sliding her tongue along in Mom's ass. I studied her, and we soon developed a rhythm. As she went as far in as she could, I pulled my tongue out, and then I plunged it while Scarlett's tongue retreated, ensuring one of Mom's holes was always being treated.

As Mom's pleasure grew, so did her urgency at licking me. Her licks became less concentrated, and she rammed her tongue into my pussy at increasingly fast speeds.

Her pussy began to throb around my tongue. She was so close. Both Scarlett and I knew it, and we doubled down on our efforts. Both of our heads looked like over-active chickens as we bobbed our tongues back and forth, licking and exploring every inch of Mom's hidden depths.

It was too much for anybody to withstand, and Mom was soon buckling under the pressure. She valiantly stayed at my pussy through her orgasm, reducing the volume of her screams and expletive-laced speech.

My face was once again flooded with her warm cum as Mom collapsed on top of me. Scarlett moved away from her ass, satisfied at her own work, and kissed me. We shared Mom's cum, enjoying the fruits of our labor.

"God, you two make such a great team."

"Thanks. I guess it's that sisterly connection," Scarlett replied.

Scarlett crawled away from Mom's butt, switching sides down towards my crotch. Mom's licks resumed, as her post-orgasmic shocks subsided. I wasn't far away myself.

I felt hands on my ass, and Scarlett lifted my hips up. She held me there, my ass hovering just slightly off the bed. Mom's tongue seemed to dig further into my cunt, and much to my satisfaction, I felt Scarlett's eager tongue on me as well.

Scarlett pressed against my backdoor and slipped her tongue into my tight puckered ass.

"Oh, fuck me," I groaned.

"Don't worry. We are," Mom retorted without missing a step.

I chuckled, having set myself up very well for that one.

Mom and Scarlett worked in concert, probing deep in my holes with both their tongues. Mom's hand ground down on my clit, heightening my pleasure and making my pussy burn more.

"God, I'm close. Please don't stop!" I pleaded. "Make me cum!"

Scarlett's index finger slipped into my cunt alongside Mom's tongue. She thrust it powerfully in twice, and that was enough to make me explode.

Cum poured out of my ravaged pussy onto Mom's tongue and Scarlett's face. I collapsed back down onto the bed, letting both women lap at my pussy for every bead of my juice. I was filling more than sated. Then I remembered that this would be my life from now on. And that made me happier than I had ever felt before.

Mom dismounted from me and both she and Scarlett crawled up onto either side of my heaving body. They kissed my cheeks and neck, both squeezing one of my small breasts.

"Well, Violet," Mom said between kisses. "I would like to officially announce your initiation to be complete. You went above and beyond tonight and I'm sure that type of enthusiasm will be appreciated and put to good use later." We all chuckled.

"When are we doing this again?" I asked.

"Whenever we're free next," Scarlett responded. "So probably tomorrow night."

"God, I can't fucking wait for Leanne and Ella to turn 25. This shit is so much fucking fun. I'm seriously jealous of you two for keeping this secret to yourself for so long. I never knew how great you were."

"Same goes to you." Mom said. "Who knew under such a prudish and conservative outer shell would be such a great cunt-muncher."

The three of us laughed again at her obvious sarcasm. We laid there for a few more minutes, basking in the heat of each other's bodies and the scent of sweat, cum, and perfume.

Scarlett's voice broke the silence. "You know, Violet. It's 2:45. I'm pretty sure you have somewhere to be soon, don't you?"

Briefly confused, I then recalled my earlier planned meeting with Charlise, the pretty punk girl who had been working front desk.

"How do you know about that?"

"How do you think we set this up?" Mom asked, answering my question with another. "I'm pretty well-connected here."

"You'd better hurry if you want to go," Scarlett encouraged me.

I reluctantly got up. My legs and pussy were feeling sore, and the night wasn't over for me yet. I bent over to pick up the bra and panties that had been ditched long ago.

"Something tells me you won't be needing those," Scarlett said.

"Your dress is out in the changing room," Mom added. "Along with a little present." She smirked as she delivered the last sentence.

"I just want you both to know that this has been the best fucking birthday ever."

Both Mom and Scarlett, now wrapped up in each other's arms, beamed with pride and accomplishment at their successful initiation. I left the room with the distinct taste of their pussies still in my mind, and on my tongue.

I put my white dress on again, and sure enough, there was an elaborately-packaged box waiting for me on the bench in the room. I opened it up.

Sitting inside were a 10-inch long steel vibrating dildo with its remote, an extremely thick bright-pink butt plug, a very expensive and powerful-looking rabbit vibrator, a two-foot long double-ended plastic dildo, and two pairs of cum-stained panties.

I couldn't help but smile and shake my head at the assortment of goodies. I exited the suite, determined to make good use of my new presents very soon. I really had the best fucking family ever.

*********

*Author's Note: Depending on the reception of this, I may do a sequel where Rebecca, Violet, and Scarlett initiate Leanne. Perhaps some kinkier, strap-on play. I have a lot of hot ideas on the back burner for now though, so don't get your hopes up.*

*********

*Please remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds