Birthday Present Initiation

I heard the door to the room unlock and slowly open. My head turned in that direction. When I saw who was standing in the doorway, my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"Mom?!" I yelled. "What the fuck?"

Rebecca, my wonderful mom was standing facing me in the doorway, her arm leaning against one side of the threshold.

But it wasn't her presence that surprised me most, but what she was wearing.

She was dressed only in the same set of lingerie that I was in: a lace bra, matching panties, garter belt, high heels, and stockings. Opposing my red and the girl's black, her garments were entirely white.

My eyes scanned her body. The first thing I focused on was her chest. The frilly lace bra was at least one cup size too small, barely holding in her huge boobs. My mom had always been flat-chested like almost all the rest of the females on her side. Right after she divorced my dad, she got a boob job, and had her tits increased from an A to an E. She usually flaunted them, but never this much before.

Mom's face was made-up immaculately, as if she were going to an expensive restaurant for a date. Her long eyelashes framed her striking blue eyes, and the bright red lipstick stood out against the other-wise color-less attire. Her Michelle Williams-pixie cut gave Mom even more of a sexy, controlling vibe.

I couldn't help but admire how great my mom's body looked. Even at 48 (she started off having kids at a very young age), she maintained a rigorous fitness plan, and weighed only a little more than a hundred pounds.

But I hadn't ever truly seen how strong the results were. Her arms, legs, and abs were incredibly toned and there probably wasn't an ounce of fat on her (almost the exact opposite of me). Her tiny waist and stomach highlighted her huge tits and nice ass even more.

I had to stop myself from being caught up in ogling my mom's body. Yes, she looked amazing, but that was weird.

"What are you doing here? Dressed like that?"

"Didn't you listen to a word about the real present?" she calmly asked back. Mom started slowly walking towards the bed, her heels clacking on the wood floor.

Gears started turning in my head. "What does that have to do with you? Are you the present?" In the back of my mind, I had a sinking feeling about why she was here, but I couldn't acknowledge it to myself. "Why did that guy bring you here?"

Mom sighed and reached the side of the bed. She sat down, her boobs jiggling as the soft mattress accepted her weight.

"Honey, there isn't a guy. If you're referring to the voice, that was me."

A pit was already forming deep in my stomach. "You... you... you fucking watched me have sex? And gave me directions? That's fucking weird and twisted!" We had obviously had "the talk", and I was pretty open with her about my sex life. But this was something else.

Mom extended her hand and set it on my fore-arm. I immediately got goosebumps from the touch. I didn't move her hand, but let Mom just rest it there. Her touch felt loving and reassuring.

"Take off your mask," she instructed.

I began reaching with my one hand, but my mom's suddenly stern look stopped me. She used her free hand to pull my half-face mask off herself.

"I wasn't talking to you."

I heard movement behind me on the bed. I swallowed my saliva, feeling incredibly nervous, and turned my head. The girl pulled her mask up off her face, and staring back at me was my older sister Scarlett.

"Oh, God," was all I could say in horror. My head was spinning. My whole word felt like it had been flipped upside down. I had just fucked my sister. My own sister. The one who had done my hair and makeup and picked clothes for twenty years. Who had been with me through every hardship and every celebration. Who was in the room when I was born. One of my two closest friends and confidants. And I had just fucked her.

"Oh, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck..." I kept repeating over and over. I was having difficulty processing the situation. I remained paralyzed, unable to move or truly think beyond complete and utter shock and disbelief.

I felt my mom's arms wrap around me, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Shhh," she whispered to me. "It's going to be okay."

No it wouldn't. How could I ever look at myself the same way again? Or Scarlett, now that I knew what her pussy tasted like and how she kissed.

Mom put one hand on the back of my head and rested my head on her chest. I felt her soft skin, and from this close, I could make out the outline of her nipples through the fabric. That's when the tears started. How could I find my mom attractive? What kind of a fucked-up person was I?

Another hand touched my back. It was Scarlett's. She ran her fingers over the length of my spine, gently brushing against the bottom of my hair when she neared the top.

And what kind of people were they? They set me up into this. They willingly and knowingly manipulated me into having sex with my own sister. It was terrible and awful and the most satisfying sexual experience of my life. Oh God.

Mom sat there, gently patting my head and whispering soothing words into my ear. Ordinarily, the combined presence of her and Scarlett comforting me would have made me feel loved and protected. But now, I felt horny and conflicted.

Mom held me for a few minutes and let me cry. My mind was still swimming with mixed emotions. Purely for the sex, I loved it and wanted to do it again and again. Scarlett was fucking electric in bed, and some part of me was even more turned out now that I knew it was her. Then the possibility of Mom as well made me even wetter.

But the moral and logical side of me told me that this had forever changed our relationship, and was ethically wrong. I wasn't sure whether to believe my pussy or my brain.

My tears slowly stopped as the reality of the situation fully sunk in. I couldn't shake the incredible aching in my pussy. That reprehensible need for more, to feel Scarlett again.

"I bet we have a lot of explaining to do," my mom said, breaking the long silence.

"Fuck yeah, you do," I replied.

I lifted my head off her chest, and sat on the bed, right in between Mom and Scarlett. I knew my makeup was probably a mess by now. Hopefully they wouldn't care.

"I'll start off as early as I can," Mom said. She took hold of my hand and lightly squeezed it. I felt Scarlett do the same to my left hand.

"As far back as I can remember, our family has had an odd bond. My grandmother said it went back to the Middle Ages, but nobody seems to agree just when. But the point is that all us girls become... closer than normal families. We like to think it strengthens our familial bond and makes us a better family, more in tune with all of our needs."

"So what exactly is this?" I asked. By now, I had become actively curious and was less distraught and emotional.

"Well, the tradition is that on every female's 25th birthday, they are to... make love with all the other surviving directly-related female family members. I remember my initiation. It lasted six hours."

My mom had four aunts and three great-aunts. I could believe that.

"Since your mae-mae (my childhood nickname for my grandmother) is no longer with us and none of your great-aunts are alive either, the burden falls solely on me and Scarlett to initiate you."

Scarlett spoke up for the first time. It was refreshing to hear her voice. "How are you holding up? I know it's a lot to take in."

I sniffled slightly. "Okay, I guess."

Scarlett squeezed my hand. "I knew you'd be able to handle it pretty well. You're an amazing addition too. I couldn't wait for your birthday!"

Her eagerness to sleep with me still felt very strange.

"Thanks, I guess. It just is kind of a lot at once."

"I know, I know," Mom jumped in. "Scarlett took a long time to convince when we did hers 5 years ago. You at least seem to be handling yourself pretty well."

"I mean, if you think about it, we already know and love each other deeply, probably more than any husband or partner could. What makes it wrong for us to just add the sex to that?" Scarlett joined in.

"We're just making sure all of your needs are taken care of, and we can grow closer together and become a better, more caring family in the process," Mom added.

I was still feeling torn. Obviously for the sex, it was amazing. Knowing that it was a long-standing tradition in my family and everyone else had turned out fine and decidedly not messed-up made me feel better. Perhaps it wasn't so wrong after all. I think I read somewhere that it was natural to feel attracted to your parents. Our family was just acting on that urge instead of trying to suppress it.

"So are we doing this for Leanne and Ella too?" I asked.

"That's the plan. Leanne's is coming up very soon, actually." My younger sister was 23, and her birthday was in a month. "We still have a long ways to go with Ella. Both of you will probably already have kids by then, so you'll be able to lead her very well." The youngest of us, Ella, was only 6. She was an accidental child: apparently the result of a broken condom during a one-night stand.

Sadly, that prospect excited me. Leanne was the only person in the world I trusted like Scarlett, and I thought she was the prettiest of all of us. She was also the most outwardly slutty, and I found myself becoming turned on by the idea of her tongue snaking its way over my body and finding my ripe twat.

"What did you feel like when you were initiated?" I asked Scarlett. My body was fully on board with the concept, but I was still trying to fully convince and reassure my mind.

"Well, at first shocked and confused. Then betrayed and upset at Mom and Mae-Mae. It took me two days before I was convinced. Since then, I haven't regretted it once. I can't tell you how much I want you to accept, both for my sake and for yours."

Her words were genuine, deep, and meaningful. I would have trusted Scarlett with not just my life, but those of my future theoretical children. She had been in my spot before, and if she was condoning the tradition, then it must have been for the right.

My mind had been swayed, catching up to my pussy. I took a deep breath, still trying to calm myself down.

"Alright Scarlett, you've convinced me. I will buy into the tradition. It does kind of make sense, considering how well we all know each other, and how open I am with you both. It's just one step further."

Both women hollered and hugged me from either side. I smelled their perfumes on either side of me and the touch of their skin. I knew I had made the right call.

"Yay! This is going to be so great!" Scarlett exclaimed.

"I'm very happy for you, Violet! When it's your turn, I'm sure you will also do an excellent job passing the torch. For now, though, we're not quite finished."

A puzzled look crossed my face.

"In order for the initiation to be complete, you have to actually pleasure each woman. That's what made mine so long. Scarlett's already had her turn, and it looked fantastic. So now, you know what's left."

The final step confronted me. Eat out my mom. For whatever reason, this seemed to be an even more daunting challenge than Scarlett, likely because I fully knew what was happening and because it was even more taboo being with my mom.

"Just lick you and make you cum?" I clarified.

"Do exactly what you did to Scarlett. Judging by her reaction, it won't be a difficult job for you."

"One more thing," I said.

Mom rolled her eyes just a little, likely annoyed that she wasn't already being moved towards an orgasm.

"What do you mean when you say 'Since then, I haven't regretted it once.' Is this more than a one-time thing?" I asked to Scarlett.

Both she and Mom looked towards each other and smiled, reveling in their shared secret.

"Yeah, we must have forgotten to mention that. Mom and I get together at least two or three times a week. Sometimes more." My heart fluttered, and my pussy throbbed. "It can be as often or as little as you like. We usually pull all-day marathons once a month or so when neither of us are doing anything."

That sounded incredible. Having an on-demand, eager fuck-buddy is every person's dream. Having two, and three when Leanne turned 25, was even better.

Now that the information was out there, I thought back at a few situations that now made way more sense. How often I could faintly smell pussy juice when they would both come back from a long bathroom break during dinners. Quiet moans from their shared tent on a camping trip. Thinking back on how often they did it, even right under our noses, made it even more appealing knowing that I could now be right there with them.

They both could read my face like a book.

"It is quite amazing," Mom chimed in. "But for now, can we finish up the task at hand?"

I was brought back to the immediate challenge. I turned to face Mom, and began slowly sliding down onto the bed, lowering my head closer to her box. She placed a finger on my chin and tilted my head up to look at her.

"I like your enthusiasm, but don't I even get a kiss first?"

I stopped and smiled at her. I pushed myself up so I was kneeling on the bed, eye-level with Mom. Scarlett had crawled out from behind me and was kneeling to my side at an angle, forming a triangle of bodies.

Mom cupped my cheek with one hand and held the back of my neck with her other. She leaned forward towards me. I closed my eyes and did the same thing. She helped guide me into her.

Our lips met as I took the final leap. A very loud moan escaped from my lips. I was kissing my mom. The whole situation was quite surreal. If someone had told me two hours earlier that I'd be passionately kissing my near-naked mom, I would have laughed in their face.

I was more than content to let Mom take control. She pressed her body against mine, aggressively kissing me. Her lips were incredibly full, and I could taste her lipstick.

I imagined all the times as a little girl that I had kissed Mom. Now I was in the same situation, and it was a whole lot better than I remembered. I was getting lost in the world of her lips and the depravity of it all.

Without pulling away, Mom opened her mouth and I felt her tongue press against my lips. I parted them gladly and let her probe my mouth. I did the same to her, running my tongue along her teeth and the inside of her cheeks.

The only sounds in the room were both of our passionate moans. I honestly couldn't believe that Scarlett got to do this all the time. And that would be my life too from now on.

My hands started to roam over Mom's body. I reached one down her back and gripped her tight, muscular butt over the thin panties. Years and years of squats had given Mom an incredibly round and large ass. She was the definition of a PAWG.

The other hand ran through Mom's short brown hair. I pushed her head further into mine, letting Mom explore my throat with her tongue. Her hair felt so soft and thick. It was the exact same pretty shade as all four of us had inherited.

I didn't realize just how long we had been kissing until Scarlett spoke.

"Christ, you two could go all day. Leave some for me."

My eyes glanced over to her. Scarlett was leaning back, legs splayed. Apparently our show was very hot.

We finally disconnected and stopped exploring with our hands. Both of our bodies were drenched in sweat and our chins covered in saliva.

"We wouldn't ever want to leave you out," Mom seductively commented.

Scarlett grinned from ear-to-ear and moved closer to us. With a hand on both of our backs, she leaned into Mom. Both women opened their mouths and came together in a hot kiss. Neither held back any tongue at all. I couldn't believe how sexy it was watching the two experienced lovers make out. I was immediately ready to burst. If they had put on such a show in public, every head would be looking at them and every man would be hiding a flagpole.

"Fuck, you two are amazing! Was it that hot when we kissed?"

"Yes," they both replied simultaneously.

Scarlett took the opportunity to focus on me. She leaned over towards me and again we kissed deeply. I closed my eyes and let her take me. I was disappointed when she pulled away shortly after.

My sadness was immediately remedied when I felt another set of lips on mine. I grinned as both women took turns on me. After see-sawing back and forth, they took an extended break to kiss each other again. Watching them together made me almost wetter than actually being kissed myself.

I couldn't help myself. As Scarlett and Mom kissed, I leaned in to the two women and began kissing both. All three of us were jammed together, the heat of our bodies making all of us drip with sweat. I could feel both Scarlett's and my Mom's breasts press against my skin as we all enjoyed a three-way kiss.

None of us wanted the moment to end, and for a while it didn't. Both hands roamed over wet, sticky skin and my tongue explored their lips and mouths. No one cared where one person's mouth began and another's ended. We were united for those few minutes, one happy family helping each other out.

Eventually both Scarlett and I seemed to be turning our attention towards Mom more squarely. I began moving slightly away from her mouth, kissing every square inch of her face that I could. I was glad for non-stick lipstick, or Mom's entire face would be painted in red.

Scarlett moved lower. She kissed Mom's chin and lavished attention on her neck, before moving to the arms. Scarlett kissed Mom's biceps and ribcage, giving attention equally to each side, before being able to delay no further.

Mom picked up the message. She brought her hands to her bra and pulled the lace material down. Her huge boobs popped free from the tiny cups easily and stood out proudly, still supported by the bra pushing from underneath.

"Fuck, those are pretty," I remarked as I was able to get my first view of them in all their glory. They had begun to sag slightly, but still looked so round and wonderful. I felt insanely jealous, of both Scarlett for somehow avoiding the curse and my Mom for cheating it.

"I know, aren't they? I've spent hours just worshipping them before," Scarlett remarked.

"Ella, the little fucker. She got raised on these," I sarcastically added.

"Well, you'd better make up for lost time then, hadn't you?" Mom asked.

"Oh, you don't have to ask twice."

Scarlett took Mom's right boob, and I took her left. Scarlett sealed her mouth around Mom's large tan areola. I did the same on my side. Bumps formed as soon as my lips made contact with her skin.

Saliva flowed from my mouth down onto Mom's nipple, and my tongue extended down to her skin. My tongue touched her, and her nipple started to harden. I swirled my tongue around Mom's nipple, letting more saliva slick up the pink nub.

As the nipple became harder in my mouth, I bit down on it lightly. Mom moaned, and I could tell Scarlett was doing a similar thing on her side. Her nipples continued to become more erect and I nibbled on it more, running it through my teeth.

"You know." Mom paused to gasp as apparently Scarlett must have bit down harder. "Right after your sister was initiated, I was still nursing Ella. Let's say that Scarlett was not ever left wanting for milk after our sessions."

I whimpered, envious of Scarlett and wanting to feel Mom lactate for me. Maybe it could happen with Scarlett or Leanne though soon.

The two of us continued worshipping Mom's glorious breasts for another couple of minutes, getting her nipples as hard as rocks. Mom was the one to finally push us way.

"You know girls, having both of you latched on to my tits feels great, but I'm leaking like a faucet. Violet, go down and clean Mommy up please. Then your initiation will be officially complete."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds