Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 3

"Where is your mom at" Mandy asked? "She died in a car accident with my boyfriend a couple years ago" Nicole said quietly as a tear welled up in her eyes. Mandy reached out and hugged her new friend. Nicole felt a slight rush race through her body as she felt another grown woman's breasts pushed against hers.

Nicole was a little shocked by the way Mandy was openly talking about her brother but she also felt comfortably since she finally had a friend to confide in. Nicole took Mandy and showed her the walk in closet where her mom had all of her stuff. They entered the room and began looking at all of the stuff again. Mandy was amazed. She picked up a whip and lightly slapped it across Nicole's ass. "Stop it" Nicole shouted. The girls continued to look through her mother's sexy clothes and sex toys. Mandy kept saying "wow" every time she looked at something different.

As Mandy continues to look through the various items she asked "has your dad been fucking anyone since the accident?" "No, I don't think so" Nicole replied. "I do know that he jacks off a lot." "I think he has jacked off thinking about me, on several occasions." "Really"! Mandy said. "Yeah, I found his cum dripping down the shower wall after he took a shower once." "Then yesterday I was out sun tanning naked out on my terrace and when I came back in through my window I found my panties laying on the floor filled with cum." "Who else could have came in them? Nicole said. "Wow, Nicole, you have to fuck him if he is that hot for you"! As the girls kept looking through the different things Nicole told Mandy about her plan. Her plan to seduce and finally fuck her father.

Finally the girls finished looking through all of Nicole's mom's stuff and returned to Nicole's room. Nicole and Mandy jumped on to the bed to watch television. Nicole began telling her new friend about the dreams she has had recently. Mandy listened intently as Nicole told her about being tied to the cross and blind folded while hot candle wax was poured down her body. She even told her about the priest yanking her legs out from under her and wrapping them around her father's waist as he moved in and fucked her while she hung helplessly and mercilessly by her wrists. She told Mandy about how her father then held her face down so Father Joseph could rape her ass hole.

"Wow" girl it sounds like you want him bad. "I really do" Nicole mumbled. Then she began to tell Mandy about her second dream. "I dreamed I walked down the hallway at night and walked into my father's room." "He was laying there sleeping on his back and I walked up to him and began touching him." "His cock began to harden and I went down on him." "He woke up and caught me sucking his cock and grabbed me and pulled me on to the bed and tied my wrists to the head board while I was face down." He began fucking me every which way but loose and then somehow Father Joseph came into the room and raped my ass hole again."

"Wow" Mandy said softly as she gazed at Nicole. "There is one more thing I need done before I can dress up as my mom to seduce my dad. "What might that be" Mandy said. Nicole hesitated for a moment and then looked at her new friend and turned bright red. "What" Mandy said. Finally Nicole began to speak. I want to shave my bush into the shape of a heart like my mother did." "I want my dad to look at me and believe that I am my mother when he fucks me." "My mom had her bush shaved into a little heart" as she handed Mandy the picture of her mom's bush.

Mandy took the picture from Nicole and examined it. "Your mom is really hot." "You look so much like her." "Hey, I have an idea." Mandy jumped up off of the bed and ran down the hallway. Nicole got up and followed her as Mandy walked out the front door and went to her car forgetting that all she had on was that sexy little teddy. Nicole stopped at the door as she watched Mandy open her trunk and withdraw a bag from it. She slammed the trunk and ran back inside the house. "I cant believe you ran outside in that outfit" Nicole said laughingly. Mandy grabbed Nicole's hand and pulled her down the hallway and into the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Nicole asked inquisitively. "You need a trim and I just happen to know how to give one." "I'm not sure though" Nicole protested weakly. It will be a breeze. "I do a few of these at work every week." "No way, you mean you have clients that want their pubic hair trimmed?" Nicole asked. "Yep." Mandy replied.

Mandy unfastened her teddy and it dropped to the floor and she stood totally naked in front of Nicole. "Look" as Mandy ran her hands through her own bush. Nicole looked down at her new friends pussy hair. She saw the neatest shaving design. Mandy's bush was shaved into the shape of the playboy bunny head. "Oh my god Mandy" That is so neat. Mandy dropped down to her knees and reached up under Nicole's sleep shirt and grabbed her panties and with one quick pull had them down to Nicole's ankles. "Here, sit up here over the sink." "Take your shirt off so it doesn't get wet. Nicole did as asked and now both girls were totally naked in the bathroom together. Nicole sat with her hot naked ass on the edge of the sink with her one leg out flat and strait so Mandy had clear access to her bush.

Mandy reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of scissors. Mandy began to trim away some of the excess hair from Nicole's labia. Nicole's nipples stiffened to the touch of her new friend's hand. Mandy then reached into the bag and took out a small pair of electric shears. She trimmed Nicole's bush down to the proper thickness and length. Next Mandy shaved the excess hair along the outer edges of her bush. Nicole watched in amazement as she couldn't believe that she was letting another woman trim her pussy hair. As Mandy continued to trim Nicole's bush, Nicole began to get turned on. Her pussy lips began to open and part. "Sorry about that" Nicole mumbled as she enjoyed the feeling she was experiencing. "Don't worry about it" Mandy mumbled as she continued to concentrate on Nicole's bush. "It happens every time." Nicole felt really turned on every time Mandy used her fingers to flop her pussy lips out of the way.

Next, Mandy reached into the bag and got out a can of shaving cream and a razor. She filled the sink with warm water. Mandy filled up a small cup with warm water and poured it over Nicole's roughly shaven bush. To Nicole the water felt wonderful as it trickled down her bare pussy. Mandy Shot some shaving cream into the palm of her hand and began to lather up Nicole's bush. Mandy picked up a small razor and began to shave the area around the small heart bare. As Mandy scraped the razor over Nicole's labia, Nicole leaned back on her elbows on the counter top. Nicole was now very turned on and on the verge of having an orgasm. Nicole fought off the urge to cum as Mandy finished shaving her bush. Nicole, still lying on her elbows felt the electrifying sensations as Mandy poured warm water over her pussy to rinse away the remaining shaving cream.

The sensations were so wonderful that Nicole never opened her eyes. Seeing how turned on Nicole was Mandy reached down and placed the palm of her hand down on top of Nicole's swollen wet pussy. Mandy lightly began to squeeze her hand allowing only her middle finger to lay in the cleft of Nicole's pussy. Mandy lightly applied squeezing pressure on and off to Nicole's pussy. Mandy could feel Nicole's juices beginning to flow. Nicole began to unknowingly thrust her hips to meet Mandy's squeezing hand. Nicole could not hold out any longer. Her breathing became rapid as a slight moan escaped her lips. Mandy continued to squeeze Nicole's pussy. Nicole pretended it was her father going down on her. That was all she needed to imagine as her toes curled and the jolts of electricity surged from her toes to her nose. The surges of electricity were most prevalent in her pussy as her cunt began to spasm in orgasm. Nicole came so hard on Mandy's hand that her juices were running off of her hand and dripping into the water in the sink below.

Finally Nicole came back down to planet earth and realized that she just had her first bisexual experience. As Nicole looked at Mandy her face reddened and she felt embarrassed. Before Nicole could utter a word Mandy broke the silence. "Don't worry about it." "It happens every time I do one of these trim jobs." Nicole felt a little bit better since it seemed that Mandy didn't want any favor returned. Mandy winked at Nicole. "It's just part of the job." "Every one that gets their bush trimmed gets aroused and their going to go home and get themselves off so I just do it for them." That's the personal touch from my business." Nicole felt better as Mandy reached down with a towel and dried off Nicole's pussy.

Mandy held a mirror down for Nicole to look at her trim job. Nicole almost forgot she had a shave job as she got so lost in the orgasm she just experienced. "Wow" Nicole said as she smiled. "That is so neat." "Now when the time comes we will do your hair up and dress you up to look exactly like your mom. "There will be no way your dad will be able to resist you when you begin to seduce him." Nicole jumped down off of the bathroom counter top and hugged Mandy. Their breasts lined up and as they hugged their nipples pressed up against each others. Mandy rubbed her hand up and down Nicole's back a couple times and then slid her hand down and rested it on Nicole's naked ass. Nicole looked into Mandy's eyes. Slowly the two girls closed their eyes and their faces moved closer and closer until their lips touched. It was just a soft closed mouth kiss. "Thank you for shaving me" Nicole said to Mandy. ""No problem" Mandy replied. The two girls dressed back into their sleep ware and returned back to Nicole's room.

"I have an idea" Nicole said as a wicked smile came across her face. "Lets go make a couple of drinks and watch this video I found in my mom's closet." Mandy's eyes lit up. "Cool, lets do it" Mandy said. The two girls jumped up and went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of glasses. Mandy reached into the freezer and filled the two glasses with ice. Nicole reached up into the cupboard and pulled down a bottle of her father's Bacardi rum. Nicole opened the bottle and poured the rum into both glasses filling them each half way. Mandy opened a two liter of coke and topped off the drinks. They both grabbed their drinks and went back into Nicole's bed room and jumped on to the bed. Nicole popped the tape into the VCR and pressed play. She shut off the lights and the two girls sat together on Nicole's bed. The tape began to play and the girls began to drink.

The movie was a home made video of her mother and father. "Holy Shit" Mandy shouted. In the video Nicole's mother was doing a strip tease slowly and seductively taking off her clothes. Soon Nicole's mom was naked only wearing high heels. Next the camera turned to Nicole's father as her mom slowly began to walk towards him. As the music played Nicole's mom began to undress her father. Soon her father was naked and her mom started to go down on him. "Your father has a nice big dick" Mandy whispered. Nicole just sat there sipping on her drink as she sat there almost mesmerized by what she was watching. Nicole saw her father running his hands and fingers through her mom's hair as he began to thrust his hips as he fucked her face. Just then in the video Nicole's father pulled his cock out and began spurting his cum onto her mother's face. Her mom looked in heaven as her father unloaded a huge load of cum all over her face and mouth.

It didn't take long for Nicole's dad to push her mom onto her back. Steve took his wife's heel off and began to suck on her toes. The look on Nicole's mom's face was that of pure ecstasy as Steve expertly began to slide each and every one of her mother's toes in and out of his mouth. Steve even returned the sexy shoes to her feet when he was finished. Soon the two girls were watching as Nicole's dad began to kiss and lick his way up her mom's legs. Nicole's mom laid there with her legs parted as Steve hungrily began to eat her pussy. It didn't take long for Nicole's mom to arch her back and explode in an orgasm all over her father's face.

Steve crawled up over his wife's body and placed his wife's calf's over his shoulders. The girl's eyes were glued to the screen as Steve guided his cock into his wife's pussy. Nicole looked over at Mandy and saw that her hand was now under her teddy and she was lightly rubbing her pussy. Nicole watched as her father began to really power fuck her mother. She couldn't help it and she too slid her hand into her panties and began to rub her soggy pussy.

Steve climbed off of his wife and turned her over so her face was down in the pillow and her ass was raised up. Steve positioned himself behind her and thrust his cock back into her steaming pussy. Nicole's father picked up the pace and began to really hammer her mother. Her mother was now screaming as she began to cum. Nicole looked over at Mandy again and noticed that she had undone her teddy and her pussy was now completely exposed. Nicole kept glancing over at Mandy as they continued to watch her mom get hammered. Nicole looked over at Mandy. Her eyes were glued to the TV screen. Nicole remembered how Mandy satisfied her after she shaved her. Nicole lifted her hand out of her panties and nervously began to slide it across the bed towards Mandy's naked pussy. Nicole's fingers were quivering as her hand touched the inside of Mandy's thigh. Ever so slowly Nicole inched her finger's closer and closer towards Mandy's pussy. The closer her finger moved towards her pussy the hotter her skin felt. Finally Nicole touched the outer lips of her new friends pussy. A moan escaped Mandy's lips as Nicole began to slid a finger up and down her wet slit. Mandy removed her hand and parted her legs more to give Nicole easier access. Mandy laid back on her elbows and kept watching the movie.

Nicole glanced back at the TV and saw her father holding her mom by the hips and he was really pounding her pussy. Nicole let her fingers begin to explore Mandy's pussy. It was really hot and wet inside. She could feel Mandy's clit and she began to make tiny circles over it with her finger. Mandy began to breathe real heavy and her eyes were barely open as she watched Nicole's father pull out of his wife and start to cum on her ass. Mandy began to cum herself as Nicole continued to rub Mandy's slit. Mandy reached up and squeezed Nicole's thigh. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssss. Mandy arched her back and came violently on Nicole's hand. Her breathing was in gasps as she continued to cum. Finally Mandy relaxed and slumped on her back and relaxed. Nicole removed her hand from her new friends pussy. Nicole rolled over and raised her fingers to her face and smelled her fingers, inhaling the scent of Mandy. Next she slid her fingers into her mouth and tasted Mandy's juices.

Both girls resumed to watching the video. There were various other scenes. Just as the tape was about to end a very weird short scene appeared that only lasted about 15 seconds. It was a clip of her mother and she was shackled in what appeared to be a dungeon. Her mom's wrists were bound by cuffs and chains to the ceiling and her ankles were cuffed and bound by chain to the floor. Her arms and legs both spread as she stood there. The girls could see candles in the back ground. It looked like her mother was in a mid evil dungeon. As the video continued Nicole could see her father slapping her mother's ass with a whip. Just then the video went blank and it was over. "Holy fucking shit" Nicole said. "Tell me about it" Mandy said. "Where would they go to a dungeon like that at?" Mandy shook her head. "I have only read of fantasies about being tortured and fucked in a dungeon but never heard of any around here."

Finally the girls drifted off to sleep. Morning came and the girls both woke up at the same time. It was then that they realized that they both slept together in Nicole's bed with their arms around each other. Mandy looked at Nicole and said "lets do something wild today." "OK, like what" Nicole asked. "Lets get dressed up super sexy and go to church and tease all the old guys as they sit their with their wives." "Are you fucking serious" Nicole said with a surprised look on her face. "Yes, I do it all the time." Mandy jumped up off of the bed and as she ran towards the bathroom she said "I'm showering first."

As Mandy was showering Nicole sat on the bed thinking about how fucking cool it would be to dress like a whore and go to mass. There was just one problem though. She never dressed like that before, especially out in public. Soon Mandy returned stark naked from the shower and Nicole jumped up and ran to the shower. She was now getting quite turned on but fought the urge to touch herself. She showered and returned to her room. When she walked into her room there stood before her had to have been the sexiest looking girl Nicole had ever seen. Mandy stood there in a one piece sun dress that barely covered her ass accented by 5 inch black heels. She could tell that Mandy was also bra less. As Mandy bent down to adjust one of her heels she also saw that Mandy was panty less too.

Mandy stood up and grabbed Nicole by the hand and pulled her towards her mother's walk in closet. They entered it and Mandy began to grab things for Nicole to wear. "Here" as Mandy tossed Nicole a red thong to put on. Nicole stood up and pulled the skimpy pair of underwear up her sexy legs and into the crack of her ass. The nylon material of the thong felt wonderful on Nicole's pussy. Nicole knew however that the material would be soaked very soon. Next Mandy tossed Nicole a pair of her mom's white thigh hi stockings. Nicole sat there and rolled each one up both of her sexy legs. Next Mandy found a matching red push up bra and handed it to Nicole. Nicole strapped the bra on and then looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she was seeing so far. Finally Mandy handed Nicole a dress to wear. Nicole stepped into the dress and adjusted it. It was a low cut dress which showed off her cleavage nicely. The skirt part of the dress came down to almost mid thigh. Occasionally the slit on the side would open and you could see all the way to Nicole's hip above the tops of the stockings, even exposing the tiny strap of elastic from the red thong. As Nicole admired herself in the mirror Mandy set down a pair of red 5 inch heels. Nicole stepped into them and then looked in the mirror. "We do look like a couple of whores."......"but I love it"! Nicole exclaimed! The two girls turned towards each other and hugged. Each one taking the opportunity to feel each others ass. They kissed each other lightly on the lips and walked out of the house to go to church

For Nicole this was a new experience. She had trouble walking in the extremely hi heels. As she walked towards Mandy's car she found herself staring at Mandy's ass and legs in admiration. The girls got into the car and drove off towards church. The two girls conversed on the way to mass. They arrived at the church parking lot and parked their car. They sat there momentarily as Nicole was a bit nervous. She had never been out in public before dressed so skimpily before. Finally she mustered up the courage and opened the car door and got out. The two girls walked across the church parking lot towards the big double doors that awaited them to let them in god's house. Nicole again could not take her eyes off of Mandy's legs and feet as she again admired how sexy they were. Nicole too enjoyed how she was showing off her sexy legs to the world. She even loved how the soft cool breeze felt as it rushed up under her dress. As the girls walked into the church, Nicole thought to herself, "Bless Me Father, For I Am About To Sin."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds