Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 3

Nicole felt the lips and tongue sliding down her back. She could feel that hot tongue sliding down her spine causing the hair on her neck to rise. She could now feel the strange hands on her hips as the stranger continued to kiss and lick her waist. Nicole let out a moan as the stranger kissed and licked her ass cheeks while kneading them with firm fingers. Nicole felt her ass cheeks being spread apart as she soon felt that hot tongue sliding into her ass crack. "Oh my god" Nicole panted as the strange tongue licked up to just before her ass hole. Nicole felt her ass cheeks being released and felt the hands beginning to caress the back of her thighs. Nicole was now trembling. Her pussy was now soaked and she knew she was dripping pussy juice on to the dungeon floor where she was sure her mother's pussy juice dripped before.

Nicole moaned again as she felt the strange tongue slide between her thighs close to her pussy. She knew the stranger could now smell her pungent odor emanating from her wet pussy. The stranger caressed the front of her thighs with those firm fingers as the tongue continued to torture her inner thigh from behind. Nicole could feel hair brushing against her soaking wet pussy as the ministrations on her inner thighs continued. Finally the stranger began to lick every inch of Nicole's sexy legs. She felt that hot tongue flicking rapidly over a sensitive spot on the back side of her knee. Nicole was having sensory overload. The longer the tongue flicked that one spot the wetter Nicole's pussy became. Finally she could feel that hot tongue licking her calf muscle, The hands were now caressing the top of her feet. She felt that tongue licking her ankle. Nicole's foot was lifted up enough to remove her foot from the sexy 5 inch heel.

Nicole felt warm breath on her foot as the stranger began kissing and licking the top and sides of her sexy foot. Nicole felt a jolt of electricity race through her body as she felt her big toe being sucked into the perpetrators mouth. The warm sensation of a mouth on her toe caused her cunt to begin to drip like a water faucet. The stranger sucked on each and every toe. Every time a new toe was sucked on Nicole moaned out loud. Finally her foot was placed back in the sexy 5 inch heel. Nicole felt the hands on her other foot as it was raised and removed from the sexy shoe. There were no kisses or licks this time. She felt her big toe being drawn directly into the strangers mouth. As the stranger continued to suck on Nicole's toes her breathing became heavier. Then it happened. Nicole gasped loudly as she began to cum without even being touched. It was a minor orgasm, but it relieved a little of the pressure that was building up inside of her. Nicole could now feel her juices running down her thighs.

Her foot was placed back into its 5 inch heel. Nicole tried to move but her ankles were still shackled. She felt the stranger's lips kissing her shins as he began to move up the front of her naked body. She felt the strangers tongue sliding up to her knee. She knew where the strangers mouth was headed and she was helpless to stop him. He now had his hands on her hips as his tongue slid up her thighs. She knew her heart shaped bush was now exposed to his gaze. She thought to herself that if it was her father then he may say something or do something to reveal his identity when he sees her bush. No such luck. She could feel his breathing on her exposed pussy now as the strangers face was directly in front oh her throbbing cunt. Nicole was gasping for air as she knew what was about to happen. Nicole could actually feel her pussy opening itself up farther in anticipation of the strangers tongue. She couldn't believe how alive and on fire she was as she was shackled helplessly in the dungeon.

Suddenly Nicole realized that her pussy wasn't going to get any attention when she felt the strangers mouth, lips, and tongue begin to make their way up her stomach. Ever so slowly they kissed and licked their way towards her breasts. Still gasping for air Nicole thrust her breasts foreword almost silently offering her naked breasts to some stranger who she did not know who he was. All she knew was that she wanted so badly and desperately for the stranger to take her breasts and nipples into his mouth. She felt the strange tongue lapping the bottoms of her globes. She felt the strange tongue circle completely around each breast. Nicole's nipples stiffened even farther causing them to ache. She knew that if the stranger took her nipples into his mouth she was going to cum again.

Just as she was waiting for her release of pressure the strange tongue left her breasts. Now the stranger was kissing her neck. She could feel and hear the stranger breathing as his warm air rushed across the skin of her neck and face. Slowly the strange tongue began to slide into her ear. Nicole began to pant as he kept flicking his tongue in her ear canal. Slowly he removed his tongue from her ear and began to slide his tongue across her face. Closer and closer it slid towards her mouth. Nicole felt the strange tongue flick across her lips. She felt the strange lips kiss her lips ever so softly. Still panting, Nicole kissed back. The second kiss Nicole felt nothing but a tongue. Nicole thrust her tongue towards the strangers tongue until they met in mid air. Nicole frantically began tonguing the strangers tongue as she stood there blind folded and shackled helplessly. Suddenly the strangers tongue was gone.

"Where did he go" Nicole asked herself? Nicole stood there for several minutes. Her pussy still dripping juices from being so aroused. Her nipples still aching to be touched. She felt his presence as she realized he was back. "What is he going to do next" Nicole wondered? In Nicole's mind this was her daddy doing all these wickedly wrong things to her that she seemed to enjoy so much. Although she wasn't sure it was her father, in her mind there was no doubt. This was her father.

Nicole knew the stranger was in front of her but she did not know what he was going to do next. Suddenly Nicole felt a sharp and burning pain. It felt like her chest was on fire. Through the dark blindfold Nicole could make out a light through it. She could feel heat radiating on her face. She then felt something hot running down her breasts. Her sensitive nipples began to burn very badly. Nicole began to gasp and pant as her pussy began to flood as she now knew that the stranger was pouring hot candle wax down her body. Nicole's breathing was ragged. Her nipples ached and burned from the wax as it ran over her aerolas and nipples. The wax dripped down her stomach and across her navel. Suddenly Nicole's pussy was being burned as the hot wax ran over her exposed pussy lips. As the moving hot wax ran across her clit Nicole began to cum. Her heavy breathing turned into ragged panting as the waves and spasms of her orgasm shook her shackled body.

Suddenly as she still felt the burning sensations of the hot wax she now felt something different. Something totally opposite. There was another burning sensation but this time it was cold. As the stranger continued to pour wax across her breasts he began to slide an ice cube over her nipples. Nicole could not take it any more and her pussy began to explode into another orgasm. Nicole wanted so badly to grab who she believed to be her father and pull his face to her nipples but she couldn't. She wanted so badly to touch her daddy right now. She pulled at her wrists but it was to no avail. Candle wax and ice were still being applied to her breasts as Nicole's twitching pussy continued to drip her nectar. Slowly Nicole felt the ice cube slide down her breasts and on to her stomach. Inch by inch the ice cube traveled down to her navel. Again Nicole was panting as she knew what was going to happen. Past her navel and into her heart shaped bush the ice cube slid. Nicole just about jumped out of the shackles as she felt the ice cube slide over her hot exposed pussy lips.

The stranger started to rub the ice cube up and down her slit. Nicole panted loudly as she began to cum again. She couldn't believe how electrified her body felt as she was shackled helplessly in the dungeon. As Nicole continued to cum her pussy flooded the ice cube. She could feel the ice cube getting smaller as her hot pussy continues to melt it. Then Nicole had a feeling she never felt in her life. The stranger took the small piece of ice that remained and pushed it up inside Nicole's cunt. Nicole gasped and screamed out loud. Her pussy convulsed into a stronger orgasm as her cunt muscles involuntarily squeezed the frozen ice cube.

Several minutes passed and again as Nicole stood there helplessly shackled waiting for her perpetrator to return. The wax hardened on her body and she could feel her breasts encased in the wax. She could sense that he was back. A fear began to build inside of her as to what was going to happen next. SMACK! Nicole now knew what was next. She felt the leather whip slap her naked ass. SMACK! Again the whip slapped her ass only this time it was a little harder. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Over and over the stranger whipped Nicole's helplessly bound ass. Nicole began to beg the stranger to stop. Stop, Stop, Oh please stop, your hurting me. Although the pain was searing Nicole's ass her pussy was burning with desire. Again she could feel her juices running down her thighs. SMACK!, over and over the stranger whipped Nicole's ass. She began to scream out from the pain. She knew her ass had to be beat red. The stranger continued to whip. Then Nicole felt a new pain. This time the stranger slapped the whip across her breasts. Nicole screamed in horror as the pain went right to her heart. Again there was another slap on her breasts as the whip stung her nipples. Tears began to run from Nicole's eyes and into the blindfold. There was only the two slaps to her breasts. Then the unthinkable happened. The stranger slapped her one more time with the whip right on her cunt. Nicole screamed out. She heard the stranger drop the whip. She could now hear him moving closer to her helplessly naked wax covered body.

The stranger now stood in front of her and cupped her face. She felt his mouth cover hers and then she felt his tongue invade her mouth. She kissed the stranger back as she snaked her tongue deep into the stranger's mouth. The stranger continued to tongue Nicole's mouth as she stood there helplessly. Every sense in her body was tingling at the thought of her father kissing her like this. Feeling daddy's hands cupping her head with her arms shackled over her head caused her hair on her neck to stand up. Her nipples aching for his touch. The stranger began kissing her neck and it was then that she felt a searing pain, almost like she was being burned or stabbed. The stranger began biting her neck as to leave his mark on her. Helpless to do anything about it Nicole moaned loudly from the pain. As the stranger bit the other side of her neck Nicole's moans faded from a painful moan to a pleasurable moan. Then Nicole felt the stranger place his mouth on the bottom of her right breast and she felt that searing pain. As she stood there shackled she imagined her daddy biting her tit and leaving his teeth marks in her flesh. The other tit began to burn and her nipples began to stiffen even more.

As Nicole stood there shackled she could feel the stranger still standing there in front of her. She felt his warm hands cup her still burning breasts. He began to kneed her hot globes causing her nipples to become rock hard. As he continued to fondle her breasts while she stood there helplessly, the stranger began to rub his thumbs over her up turned nipples. Nicole's breathing became very deep as she began to gasp for air from the pleasure she was receiving. As the perpetrator continued to fondle Nicole's breasts her breathing became more and more erratic.

Suddenly his mouth came in contact with her right breast. Nicole moaned loudly as she could feel his lips sliding across her nipple. She felt the soft flicks of his hot tongue caress every inch of her globe before he sucked her taught nipple into his mouth. The stranger moved to her left breast and lapped at the hot naked flesh which was hanging there before him. His tongue caressed every inch of her hot flesh before clamping down on her up turned hard nipple. Again Nicole let out a moan of approval and pleasure. Next, the stranger used his hands and pressed both breasts together. She felt a strange sensation as the stranger lowered his head to her breasts and took both of her nipples into his mouth at the same time. Nicole stood there panting as she had no choice to take the ministrations she was receiving. She just prayed to herself that this was her daddy who was loving her.

The stranger let Nicole's breasts go and they swung freely down and away as the stranger again kissed his way down her wax covered stomach towards her bush. He began snaking his tongue through Nicole's heart shaped bush only an inch or so away from her throbbing clit. With Nicole's hands shackled over her head and her feet shackled to the ground three feet apart, her pussy was open, wet, and waiting for the stranger who she believed was her father. She could feel her pussy lips hanging apart and wet as the stranger slid his tongue from her bush down over her wet slit.

The stranger was now kneeling in front of the shackled Nicole and his hands were on her hips as he began to snake his tongue into her wet love hole. Nicole gasped as his tongue slid into her for the first time. "Oh god daddy yeah! Nicole moaned as she felt his tongue dive deep into her depths. Nicole could feel her juices beginning to run out of her pussy and on to the stranger's face.

Just then, Nicole felt something else that was strange. As she stood there shackled and blindfolded she wondered what was going on. Nicole felt what seemed like a second pair of hands on her. She felt another pair of hands caressing her ass as the stranger continued to hold her hips and eat her pussy. Suddenly, a startled Nicole felt another tongue, this time licking her inner thigh as the stranger continued to eat her cunt. Nicole's breathing became ragged as the second tongue began to lick her ass hole. Nicole tightened her sphincter as she felt her orgasm welling up deep inside of her. She knew it was only a matter of time before these two strangers took her to nirvana.

Nicole's breathing turned to panting. Just as she was going to cum, the two strangers stopped. Nicole begged them to continue, but the stranger's had other ideas. As Nicole stood there waiting she wondered if it could be Father Joseph with her father again. But she was blindfolded and she couldn't know who each one was. Nicole felt her ankles being unshackled. Suddenly her feet and legs were pulled out from under her and she hung from the dungeon ceiling by only her wrists. She felt her legs being wrapped around a man's waist. She felt his cock on her inner thigh as he inched closer. She knew the stranger's cock was going to take her virginity and right at the moment that was all Nicole wanted. Nicole felt his head pressing against her labia. Slowly, her pussy lips began to part as she felt the stranger's cock beginning to push itself inside of her wet cunt. She felt the walls of her love hole being stretched by who she believed to be her father. Nicole hooked one foot around the other on the stranger's ass as she felt him slide past that point of no return barrier. Nicole felt a sharp pain briefly as her cherry was popped. Soon however the pain was gone and was replaced by pure bliss.

Nicole felt what had to be about eight inches starting to fuck her pussy. Suddenly she felt the second pair of hands cupping her breasts as the second stranger stood behind her. It was then that she felt his cock as it poked up onto her sphincter as he stood behind her. Nicole began to see stars as she realized the second stranger's intentions. Nicole couldn't control herself and she began to cum with her legs wrapped around who she believed was her daddy. Nicole could feel her pussy muscles clenching the throbbing member as he continued to pound her. She felt her nipples being pinched as the second stranger had worked the head of his cock into her virgin ass hole. Nicole began to scream from the pain as the massive member began to slide deeper and deeper into her ass.

Nicole could feel both cocks inside of her now. She was being double fucked. She could feel the two cocks working in unison like pistons firing in a car. One cock pulled back as the other shoved in. Nicole began panting and moaning. "Oh god daddy don't stop, don't stop"! "God yes"! Nicole screamed as her pussy began to tremor in orgasm. The pain in her wrists began to throb as the metal shackles dug into her flesh. Nicole wanted so desperately to open her eyes to make sure it was her father fucking her but she couldn't reach the blind fold. Nicole was trembling from her orgasm as the two cocks continued to pound at her openings. Nicole's toes were curled inside the 5 inch spiked heels and her legs were locked like a vice around the one stranger as she continued to cum violently. She knew her ass hole was squeezing tightly around the second stranger's cock but it continued to slide in and out of her sphincter.

Nicole's body grew limp after her orgasm subsided. The two men stopped fucking her. She could feel her wrists being unshackled but she still couldn't reach her blind fold because she was man handled to the floor as soon as she was free. The two stranger's took Nicole to the shackles on the floor. Nicole was forced to get on her knees, placing her arms on the floor in front of her. Again, Nicole could feel shackles being placed around her wrists and ankles. Nicole couldn't believe that she was helpless again. Suddenly there was a SMACK as a leather whip stung her naked upraised ass. Then again SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, "Oh my fucking god"!!! Nicole screamed as she could feel her pussy juices beginning to flow down her thighs again.

Suddenly the sharp pains of the whip were replaced by the feel of a warm soft cock as it pressed its way back inside of her naked wet pussy. Nicole was helpless as she knelt there shackled. She couldn't stop these two strangers from fucking her right now, or anyone for that matter. A guttural moan escaped Nicole's lips as the stranger's cock slid all the way in her cunt. Nicole could feel the tip of the cock pressing against her womb. Nicole's breathing became ragged and she started to pant as the skilled cock began sliding in and out of her cunt from behind.

Nicole could feel the presence of the other stranger in front of her and soon realized that his hard naked cock was poking at her lips. As the one stranger continued to fuck Nicole the other stranger began to rub his cock over her lips. Slowly Nicole parted her lips to accept the second member into her hungry mouth. Soon the second stranger was holding Nicole's head and was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth just as rapidly as the other stranger was fucking her pussy.

Nicole wished she knew which one was her father. The blind fold prevented her from knowing which seemed to turn her on even more. Nicole could feel the cock in her mouth begin to tighten and swell even larger. The stranger in front of her began to moan and Nicole knew what was going to happen. Before Nicole could prepare for the mouthful she was going to receive there was a sharp pain on her ass as the stranger behind her began slapping her ass as he fucked her. Nicole began bobbing her head up and down against the thrusts of the cock in her mouth causing the stranger to cum. Jet after jet of cum fired into the back of Nicole's throat. Nicole swallowed as much as she could but cum still dribbled out of her mouth. As the other stranger continued to fuck Nicole he continued to slap her ass. Nicole began moaning "Oh god yes!, yes, yeah, yeah, yeahhhhhhh! as she began to cum.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds