Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 3

Nicole continued to suck the stranger's cock that just came in her mouth. Her own orgasm caused her to lose focus as she concentrated on her own pleasure. It was then that she felt the hard reality of a slap across her face. Nicole began sucking on his cock as she realized she had stopped sucking to get lost in her own orgasm. That slap only caused Nicole to cum even harder. As Nicole continued to suck the stranger's cock, she could feel him harden again. Nicole stroked the underside of his cock with her tongue causing him to twitch and swell even larger in her mouth.

Nicole felt the other stranger's hands squeezing her hips harder. She heard him moan as his hips began thrusting faster. Nicole felt him withdraw his cock from her dripping cunt and he placed it in her ass crack between her cheeks. He continued to thrust his cock and soon began to cum. The stranger shot a rope of cum from Nicole's ass cheeks to the back of her head. Nicole could feel his cum landing in her hair and on her back. Rope after rope of hot white jizz spewed up onto Nicole's back until the stranger was spent.

The stranger pulled his hard cock from Nicole's mouth and moved into position behind her. Nicole felt him as he rubbed her ass pulling her cheeks apart. The stranger lined his cock up with Nicole's ass hole and began to penetrate her. Nicole let out a shrieking scream as his cock was larger than the other stranger's. Nicole just pretended that it was her daddy and that everything would be OK. Soon his cock was in her ass and thrusting. Nicole wanted so badly to reach down and rub her clit but she couldn't move her hands. Then Nicole got the shock of her life. There was another pain on her ass. She felt her flesh burning and realized that candle wax was being poured across her ass and down her ass crack as the stranger continues to fuck her ass hole. The hot wax dripped off of Nicole's pussy and clit. Nicole gasped for air as the hot wax overly stimulated her throbbing clit. "I'm cumming" Nicole screamed. "Oh god yes" Nicole shouted as her pussy began to cum while who Nicole hoped was her father continued to rape her ass hole. Nicole came over and over as the wax continued to be poured over her hot ass.

Suddenly Nicole felt something else strange and warm and realized that the stranger who was fucking her ass was cumming. Nicole could feel him cumming deep inside of her ass as she continued to cum from the candle wax dripping off of her pussy. The stranger pulled his cock out but Nicole continued to cum. Nicole had never cum so violently, as she felt every nerve in her body twitching. She came so hard that she passed out on the dungeon floor.

Sometime later Nicole came too. Slowly Nicole reached up and removed her blind fold. She just laid on the dungeon floor scared as only one candle remained lit. Finally figuring out that she was the only one down there in the dark musky dungeon she got up and began to walk towards the door to go back up to her room. Nicole walked kind of awkward as her pussy and ass hole ached from being fucked so hard. Nicole found her sleep shirt and saw how it had been cut so it could be removed from her body while she was shackled. Nicole kicked off her mother's sexy hi heels and returned them to where she found them. She blew out the last candle and walked out the door closing it and locking it on the way. Nicole began to slowly ascend the spiral stair case and again only one candle was lit at the top of the stairs. Nicole was scared as she slowly opened the secret door that led into her mom's walk in closed. Nicole blew out the last remaining candle as she closed the door. It was then that Nicole realized that she was going to have to walk past her father completely naked to get back to her room.

Nicole cracked open the closet door and looked at her father. Nicole was puzzled that he was still sleeping. She emerged from the closet and silently closed the door. Nicole began to tip toe past her father completely naked. She glanced at the clock oh his night stand and realized that she was down in the dungeon almost four hours. Just as Nicole slipped out of her father's room and into the hallway leading to hers, her father's alarm went off. Nicole blew a silent sigh of relief as she slid into her room. Nicole climbed back into bed and fell asleep.

Suddenly Nicole heard her alarm go off. She jumped out of bed half asleep. It was beginning to get light outside and Nicole went to the bathroom to shower. Steve was long gone for work and Nicole looked at herself in the mirror. There were no bite marks on her neck or breasts. She couldn't find any welts from the whipping she received. She couldn't even find any candle wax anywhere on her body. Nicole stood there puzzled as she gazed at herself in the mirror. "My god, it was another dream" Nicole mumbled to herself.

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds