Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 3

We better get out of here Mandy" Nicole stated as she looked at her watch. "My dad will be home soon and I don't want him to know we found this place." The girls began blowing out the candles. They left the room and locked the door. The girls walked up the long spiral staircase. Finally they reached the top. They blew out the final candle and closed the door. They locked it and moved the dressed so the door was not visible. Inside the walk in closet now Nicole stripped and hung her mom's clothes back up. "I see that room excited you too as Mandy pointed towards Nicole's stiff nipples and parted wet pussy lips." Mandy hiked her skirt and showed Nicole her cunt as it too was parted and wet. "I know what I'm going to do when I get home" Mandy said as she laughed. Finally Nicole was back in her own clothes and grabbed the stack of videos. The girls closed the closet door and walked to Nicole's room. Mandy grabbed all of her stuff and threw it into her over night bag. Nicole walked Mandy to the front door. Mandy threw her junk in her trunk and returned to Nicole. She thanked her for letting her stay the night. "No problem" Nicole replied. Just then Mandy reached out and placed her hand on the back of Nicole's head and pulled her face to her own and kissed her full on the lips. Mandy slid her tongue into Nicole's mouth and their tongues danced together momentarily. "Thanks again" Mandy said as she walked to her car and then drove away. Nicole's knees were shaking from that kiss that Mandy just gave her.

After Nicole watched Mandy drive away she walked into the kitchen to do the dishes before Steve returned home from his business trip. As she did the dishes she began to question herself regarding her own sexuality. As she continued to do the dishes she wondered if it was normal for her to be attracted to her new friend Mandy. In her mind she replayed the scenes where they got each other off. Then she remembered the kiss that Mandy just gave her. Nicole licked her lips and could still taste Mandy's lip balm on them. Nicole wasn't sure what was happening to her but she knew she liked the way it felt. To her it felt...special. Nicole continued to straiten up the already straitened up house in anticipation of her father's return. She looked at the clock and realized she had about an hour before her father's plane returned.

Nicole was still in shock from what she saw in that room in her mom's walk in closet. Nicole grabbed a lighter and ran back to her dad's room. Nicole walked to her mom's walk in closet and opened the door. She entered and closed the door behind her. Nicole turned the lamp on in the closet and fumbled through her mom's dresses to find that hidden door. She found it. Nicole reached into the dresser where Mandy returned the keys and grabbed them. Nicole's heart was racing and her breathing was getting faster. Her nervous trembling fingers sorted through the keys and she began trying to insert them into the lock. As luck would have it the very first key fit the lock. Finally, with shaking hands Nicole opened the door that lead to her parents dungeon. Nicole lit the candles on her way down that spiral stair case. The dim light was intoxicating. Finally she reached the bottom and began trying to unlock the second door that led into the sexual torture chamber. Again the first key unlocked the door. Nicole was scared but knew she had nothing to fear as she pulled the door open.

Nicole walked in and began lighting the candles again. After they were lit Nicole began to look at all of the crazy shit that was in there. She still couldn't believe that there was a dungeon in her parents house. Nicole tried to figure which part of the yard she was under because she knew she wasn't in the basement. To her best recollection she figured she was under the back yard. She continued to look at all of the sexual paraphernalia. She found the shackles on the floor and knelt down placing her wrists and ankles in the open shackles. It was then that again she could feel her mom. She knew what her mom felt as she was forced to stay on her hands and knees while she was fucked silly by who knows what and who knows who.

Nicole stood up and continued to look around. She found more costumes and masks. She found the costume of the ghost from the movie Scream. There was even one of Jack The Ripper. A chill came over Nicole as she looked through the costumes. Finally Nicole made her way around the chamber looking at other various toys. There was a shelf with different size dildo's and vibrators lined up from shortest to tallest. Nicole reached out and picked up the largest dildo. She compared it to her own fore arm and shuddered when she saw that the dildo was bigger. She wondered how such a device could fit into her mother's pussy. Nicole returned the dildo to its original place and continued to look around. She realized it was getting late so Nicole began to blow out the candles in the dungeon. Finally the last candle was out and Nicole walked out of the chamber closing and locking the door as she went. Nicole began that long ascent up that spiral stair case and blew out the candles as she went. Finally she was at the top of the stairs. She blew out the last candle and quietly opened the door into her mom's walk in closet. Again Nicole closed the door and locked it. As she began to move the dresses to cover the door Nicole heard something.

Nicole's knees grew weak. She began to shake as she realized there was someone in her father's bed room. She realized that Steve was now home and she was trapped inside her mom's walk in closet. Nicole didn't make a peep. She waited and waited. Finally she heard her father leave his room. She could hear the water running in the shower. This would be her escape once she was certain that her dad was in the shower. She heard the sliding door of the shower close and Nicole knew that she could escape. She quietly opened the door and tip toed out of her dad's room. Nicole went to the living room and turned on the television. Soon her father joined her. "How was your trip dad" Nicole asked. "Long and boring sweetie, but I did get everything accomplished." "That's good daddy" Nicole replied back. Steve sat down in his chair to watch the show. Nicole looked over at him and said "you look tired daddy, let me go get you some dinner." Nicole jumped up and seductively walked past her father towards the kitchen, giving her ass an extra wiggle as she went. She could feel her dad's eyes on her ass as she walk into the kitchen.

When Nicole returned from the kitchen with her father's dinner she was bummed out when she realized her dad had dozed off. As she stood there in front of him holding his dinner she took this opportunity to examine her dads sexy body. As she looked down to his lap she realized the shorts he had on were loose. Then Nicole let out a gasp. The tip of her father's cock was sticking out of his pant leg. Nicole looked at it in amazement. Quietly she bent down a bit to get a better look at it. She thought to herself that she wanted nothing more than for her father to shove that monster inside of her. Finally Nicole nudged her father waking him and handed him his dinner. Steve came too and took the tray from his daughter and ate his dinner. "I'm going to go change for bed daddy, I'll be right back.

Nicole went to her room and removed all of her clothes. As she pulled her panties down she realized they were soaking wet. She pulled on an old worn out sleep shirt over her completely naked body and returned to the living room. Nicole stretched out on the sofa and began to watch television. She made sure that the shirt was riding high. Nicole felt naughty for showing her own father so much skin, but at the same time she loved the seduction game she was playing. Nicole realized that her father was done eating so she jumped up off of the couch to take his dishes away. As Nicole stood in front of her father, his napkin fell to the floor. Nicole bent down at the waist without bending her knees to pick it up. In the process Nicole showed her father her naked ass and pussy from the back side. Nicole knew he saw her and she walked to the kitchen. Steve got up and said that he was tired and that he was going to bed. Nicole was saddened by this but under stood that her father had a long travel day. Steve kissed is daughter on the forehead as he walked past her. "Good night sweetie" Steve said. Nicole turned to her father and threw her arms around him and hugged him. "Good night daddy" Nicole said as she squeezed her arms tightly around her father's neck and back. Nicole took this opportunity to press her mound against her father's cock. She could feel that her little peep show had an effect as she could feel her father's semi hard bulge pressing against her pussy. Finally Nicole kissed her father on the lips and wished him another good night. Nicole shut off the television. Her father went into his room and Nicole went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to take a piss.

After Nicole was done brushing her teeth she raised her tee shirt and looked at her heart shaped pubic hair in the mirror. To her it looked so cute especially with her pussy lips flopped open under it. Nicole liked her knew look and knew it wasn't long before her father would like it either. As she stood there admiring herself she wondered if her dad was jacking off yet. A sly smile came across her face as she let the tee shirt fall to cover herself up. Nicole sat on the toilet and took a piss. When she was finished she shut off the light and went to her room.

Nicole made sure she locked her bedroom door just in case so her father didn't interrupt her. Nicole went to her television and turned it on. Next she popped a tape from the dungeon in it and plugged her headphones into the television. Nicole turned off the lights and jumped on her bed. She got comfy and placed the headphones on her head and pressed play on the VCR remote. There was nothing on the TV for a few seconds then the picture became visible. Nicole was astounded by what she saw. It was then that she knew where she got her incestual tendencies from. There before her on her television set was her mother shackled up naked being whipped by her own brother. Nicole watched as her uncle kept slapping her mother's ass with a black leather whip, the same whip that Nicole had in her hands a few hours earlier.

As Nicole continued to watch she grew hornier and hornier. Nicole pulled her sleep shirt up enough to expose her neatly trimmed bush and completely flooded pussy. She began to teasingly toy with her own mound with a couple of her fingers. Nicole continued to watch the movie as her uncle was now kneeling before his sister lapping at her cunt. Nicole became more aroused as she watch her mom throw her head back and moan from her brother's ministrations. As Nicole's uncle continued to eat her mom's pussy she knew exactly when she began to cum. Nicole saw her mom's knees buckle and give way as she arched her back and threw her head back. She hung freely from her wrists as her brother continued to eat her to oblivion. This caused Nicole to cum as she arched her back and let out a sigh. Nicole came so hard she fell asleep.

A short time later Nicole was awakened from her sleep by voices. She opened her eyes and realized the voices were coming from the head phones she was wearing and the voices were that of her mother's. Nicole focused her eyes on the screen and now what she saw was a complete role reversal of what was happening before. This time Nicole saw her uncle shackled at his wrists and ankles and her mother was now kneeling before him. Nicole watched as her mother slowly sucked up and down on her uncles cock. Nicole also noticed that her mother's wrists were still bound together behind her. Even her ankles were still strapped together. Then there was a loud slap as suddenly she saw her mom's ass being whipped. Nicole saw her father move into the picture with the whip as he began to slap her mom's ass. This caused Nicole's mom to suck her brother's cock harder and faster. Just then Nicole witnessed her uncle have an orgasm. He began thrusting his hips and his cum began to pump out on to her mom's face and breasts. As the action died down for a few moments Nicole drifted off to sleep again.

Again Nicole woke up from her sleep at the sound of voices. This time the voices were different. They were still her mother's voice but this time they were different. They were calling out to her. Nicole opened her eyes but the television was now off. Over and over Nicole kept hearing her mother's voice. "Come to me Nicole," "Come to me Nicole." Nicole became scared as her mother kept repeating the same phrase over and over. "Come to me Nicole," "come to me Nicole.. Nicole removed her head phones but still heard the voices over and over. Suddenly Nicole got out of bed and stood there in total darkness as she kept listening to her mother's voice over and over.

Nicole couldn't figure why she was standing there. It was as if she wasn't controlling her own body any more. It was as if there was a strange force controlling her. Nicole began to walk towards her bed room door. She unlocked it and quietly opened it. She reached over to her dresser and grabbed a lighter. Silently, Nicole tip toed down the hall way to her father's room. His door was cracked open and Nicole peered in. Slowly she nudged the door open farther and farther until she could squeeze in. The door made a slight creaking sound and Nicole froze as she looked at her father's torso lying there on the bed. She could see him from the dull light of the street light as it shone through the window. She could see his chest rise and fall from each breath.

Again Nicole heard her mother's voice calling her. Nicole tip toed over to her mom's walk in closet. This time the voice calling out to her was different. "Good girl Nicole, come to mama." With trembling fingers Nicole reached out to the door knob of her mom's closet and slowly turned the knob. Quietly she opened the door as she continued to watch her father fearing that he would wake up and catch her. Nicole slid into the closet and quietly shut the door. Nicole was in total darkness. She flicked her lighter on and saw a towel so she grabbed it and placed it at the bottom of the door so her father could not see any light coming from under it. Using her lighter Nicole lit a small candle in the closet. Still hearing her mom's voice, Nicole found the keys to the secret dungeon. Quietly she pusher her mom's dresses aside to reveal the hidden door. Nicole slid the key into it and unlocked it. Quietly she turned that door knob and slid through the opening. She lit the candle at the top of the stairs and closed the door behind her. As Nicole descended down the spiral stair case she lit the candles as she went. She was becoming really scared as her mother continued to call her. Finally, Nicole was at the bottom of the stairs. She fumbled through the keys and unlocked the final door. As Nicole turned the knob the door opened. She entered the dungeon and lit a candle.

"I'm here mother." Are you here mom?" Nicole heard nothing. All the way down here she wondered why her mother guided her down here and now there was silence. Suddenly Nicole heard something. One of the shackles hanging from the ceiling moved and made a noise. Nicole almost jumped out of her skin as her eyes focused on the dangling shackle as it moved. Nicole walked over to the shackles. Looking at the chains hanging she knew her mother spent a lot of time down here. She saw how her mom was tied up and beaten, even mock raped as her brother and husband abused her to huge orgasm's. Nicole stuck out her right foot and placed it into her mother's black 5 inch heel. She did the same to her left foot. All Nicole was wearing was her long tee shirt and her mother's heels.

Nicole stepped into the spot where her mother stood. She placed her ankles into the opened clasps and then she reached up and placed her wrists into the opened shackles. As she reached up her tee shirt rode up exposing half of her naked ass. Nicole stood there she closed her eyes. She had a really weird feeling for a moment as she began having visions of her mother. She began to feel the lashes on her ass as the leather whip slapped her naked skin. Nicole opened her eyes and realized that she was there alone. Again she closed her eyes. It was as if her mother was coming alive inside of her. She continued to have visions of her mother. As Nicole moved her arms to lower them to her side she opened her eyes in horror. The shackles around her wrists were now closed. She went to move her feet but the shackles around her ankles were closed too. Nicole was trapped, shackled in the dungeon under her back yard and nobody knew she was down there.

Suddenly the candle blew out. "Mom" Nicole whispered out. "Mom, what are you doing?" "Please let me go." Just then Nicole felt something touch her face. Nicole struggled to free herself but it was useless. A cloth was being placed over her eyes. She could feel it being tied behind her head. Standing there shackled with her arms over her head and her ankles shackled with her legs parted it was then that she realized that she was not alone. She could feel fingers brushing against her head as someone tied the blind fold behind her head. Nicole continued to struggle. She wondered who it was. "Was it my father" she wondered? Suddenly Nicole heard her mother's voice again. "Oh my poor baby, my poor, poor baby." Then her voice was gone.

Nicole continued to stand there helpless. She began to get scared as she heard nothing. "If nobody was down here how did these shackles get closed and how did I get blind folded" Nicole asked herself? Nicole guessed that an hour had passed and she was getting really scared. She wondered if she should scream for help. Then her father would know she was snooping around down here, but at least she would be safe. As she stood there shackled she figured she would just have to try to get herself out of this mess. Nicole continued to struggle to free herself. She had no luck as the shackles began to dig into her flesh.

Suddenly she felt something. Something warm. She felt warm hands beginning to caress her arms up by her wrists. She could feel warm fingers sliding over her own fingers. Nicole knew now that she was not alone as she stood there helplessly bound and partially naked. As Nicole felt the warm fingers and hands caressing farther down her arms she could feel her nipples beginning to stiffen under her sleep shirt. Nicole was scared, but also she was beginning to get aroused Was this going to be the moment of truth if it was her father. Was Steve going to fuck her she wondered. As the warm fingers and hands massaged her shoulders Nicole felt warm air breathing on her neck as she felt her neck being kissed. She felt a hot tongue sliding down her neck to the spot on her shoulder where the tee shirt was and then it slid back up to her ear. She felt her ear being kissed as the strange hands continued to slide up and down her sides from her waist to her arm pits. Nicole felt a strange tongue sliding in and out of her ear. Nicole's nipples were now taught and aching. She could feel them pressing against her tee shirt.

She still had no clue who was seducing her. "Could it possibly be the ghost of her mother" she wondered? "Maybe it is Uncle Dave" Nicole thought. She hoped it was her father though. Nicole heard something strange. It sounded like material being cut. She realized whoever was behind her was cutting her tee shirt in order to remove it. Finally she felt the piece of material up around her neck get cut and she felt what was left of her tee shirt being pulled away from her body. Nicole knew she was now standing naked in front of some stranger. Every neuron in her body began to tingle as she stood there naked in front of someone who she was not sure who it was. Again she felt the hands return to her neck along with the hot lips and tongue. Nicole felt the fingers of the stranger beginning to stroke her back up and down. She could feel the strangers finger tips sliding up and down her sides. As the finger tips slid along the sides of her breasts Nicole let out a slight moan. Her nipples protruded even farther, farther than she thought possible. She wanted to beg for the stranger to reach around and grab her breasts but she continued to stand there silently only breathing a little heavier. She still felt the fear of the unknown inside of her but with the continuing seduction her fear was dwindling.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds