Brave New World

"Not you and me. Me and Cory. You know, sex talk in bed. We got into fantasies and he, surprise, said he always thought a three-way would be fun. I asked him if that meant I wasn't enough for him. He told me I was perfect. But then he said, couldn't I imagine you and me making love with him. Once I got that image in my head, it just wouldn't go away."

Gwen appeared with our salads, fries and another round. She asked if there was anything else. I was tempted to inquire if she were interested in having a three-way with my best friend and her boyfriend. After all, Gwen was cute and it would take me off the hook.

"I think we're all set," said Steph.

"Hardly," I thought.

As soon as Gwen left, I leaned across the table and whispered, "You're joking with me, right?"

Steph popped a French fry in her mouth, washed it down with some Bloody Mary and said, "Nope. Dead serious."

"Stephanie Marshall, what makes you think that I would be interested in this insane idea?"

Smiling, Steph took my hand. "Well, for one thing, you've had the hots for Cory like forever."

I recoiled. "No way." I couldn't believe I had been that obvious.

"It's okay, Marnie. Cory and I have talked about it. It's kinda cute, in a way. And, I'm not jealous. I think it's sweet that you agree I have a hot guy."

My salad was probably wilting right in front of me from the heat blasting from my face. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to totally deny everything she said, but the truth was I did have a bit of a crush on Cory. He was really cute, smart and a nice guy. I always thought I was successful in hiding my desires, but I was now realizing that was not the case.

"I'm not admitting anything, understand, Steph? But, just for the sake of stopping this ridiculous conversation, say I did think Cory was hot? Remember, it's hypothetical, but if I did, you really want me to have sex with him?"

Steph somehow was able to eat her salad. My stomach was doing a great imitation of an erupting volcano. She sipped her drink and said. "Marnie, you have to understand that he is so good in bed that it would just blow your mind. He has a really nice dick. It's big enough, looks good, gets super hard and lasts a long time in bed. Besides, what are friends for if not to share?"

I tried to wipe my mind clean of an image of a naked Cory with a super hard penis crawling up my similarly naked body.

"But, Steph, a three-way means that, well, that you and I would also be having sex."

"Funny how that works," she said and grinned.

"Have you turned lezzie?"

"Nope."

"Have you ever had sex with a girl before?"

"You mean other than the time you, me and Chain had a triple make-out session in our apartment junior year?"

My mind flashed back to the night the three of us got wasted on wine and weed and ended up kissing each other. We all said we wanted to see what it was like to kiss a girl. I think the biggest challenge was to stop giggling long enough to kiss. I recalled that I liked the kisses, though.

"That was a long time ago and we were all stoned," I said.

"No problem, I'll get some weed for the three of us."

"Stephanie!! You really want to have sex with a girl, with me?"

Steph looked at me for a long time and then dropped her eyes. Suddenly, I could no longer hear the chatter and clatter in the restaurant. I imagined I was hearing her heartbeat from across the table.

"Yes," she finally said.

The weird silence was now replaced by the sound of a freight train. I think it was all the blood rushing away from my brain. My best friend just admitted she wanted to go to bed with me. No, make that have sex with me. No, let's call it what it is. Steph wanted to fuck me. I held on to the edge of the table and fought for balance. I did not want to faint in the middle of Checkers checkerboard-décor.

"Steph, I don't know what to say. I mean I never thought you had those kinds of feelings, especially toward me."

Steph looked up, her eyes tearing, and took a deep breath. "Marnie, I can't say that I've been pining over you, but when Cory and I discussed a three-way and I thought of you in our bed, well, yes, I did think that you would be awesome with us...with me. You are so beautiful. We love each other. I mean who else could I even imagine doing this with?"

I tried to organize some thoughts and bought time by taking in more of the Bloody Mary. It may have given me a few seconds, but the alcohol certainly didn't make my mind any clearer. If anything, everything was becoming foggier. I took a bite of salad, but it had no taste to me.

"You really want this?" I finally managed to say.

"It would make Cory really happy," she said.

"Not what I asked, Steph," I shot back. "Do YOU really want this?"

She fixed her eyes on mine. "Yes, Marnie, I really want this. I really want you in our bed. I want the three of us to make love. I want the two of us to make love. Can I make it any clearer?"

"Uh, no, Steph, that's pretty clear. Totally mind-blowing, but clear."

I thought about all she had just said. "Steph, when I asked if you'd had sex with a girl before, you made a joke about that time with Chain. You did not really answer my question. Have you been with a girl before?"

Steph took a drink focusing on the glass. Lifting her eyes to mine, she said, "Yes, Marnie. I have had sex with a girl. And, yes, I liked it very much."

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

We both tried to eat some more, but I mostly pushed food around my plate. We did, however, manage to finish our drinks. I was definitely feeling the effects as Gwen cleared our dishes. She asked if we wanted dessert, but we both declined.

"So, what now?" asked Steph.

"I'm going shopping and hope I sober up enough to drive home."

Steph gave me her sad eye look. "You know that's not what I meant."

"Steph, I am so confused right now, that I couldn't even form a decent response. The only one that keeps bouncing around my head is, 'Are you out of your fucking mind?' But, I'm not going to say it."

"Marnie, you just did," said Steph as her face clouded over. "Sorry, if I offended you or made you uncomfortable. It's just that..."

Her voice trailed away and her shoulders slumped. My heart went out to her. I knew how hard it must have been to even bring up the subject.

"Steph, I still love you and you are my bestie forever." I reached across the table and held her hand. "If there ever was any woman I'd like to have sex with it is definitely you. The thing is I'm not sure I could do it, you know, the sex part. And, you are also asking me to have sex with your boyfriend. That's something else that is not what I would ever consider. I don't want to hurt you, but I'm confused."

"Will you at least think about it?"

I knew I should just flat out say no, but the look on her face made me hesitate. I tried to soften my response. "Steph, I don't know, but I promise I will think about it."

Her face lit up and we stood. She hugged me and I wondered if this act, which we had shared for years, now had a different meaning.

"So, want some company shopping?" she asked. I really didn't, but couldn't bring myself to turn down her offer.

"Sure, let's go."

We hit a bunch of stores. Steph had me laughing and I put the proposition out of my mind—for a while. We ended up in a woman's boutique where I was looking for blouses for work. I picked out four and we went to the changing area. In the past, I never gave it a thought to change in front of Steph. As we stood in the small room, I hesitated at pulling off my sweater.

"Chill, Marnie," she said. "I've seen everything you've got like a million times."

I pulled the sweater off. Underneath I wore a plain, white t-shirt. Of course, I didn't bother with a bra. Taking a breath, I pulled it off and stood topless.

Steph stared at my breasts. She let her tongue slip out of her mouth and pretended to drool.

"I want tits," she said in a zombie-like voice. I just cracked up. Soon, the two of us were holding our tummies and worrying that we were going to pee our pants. Finally I calmed down enough to grab a blouse from her and put it on. After trying on all four, I decided there were two that I liked enough to buy.

I pulled the last one off and grabbed my t-shirt. Steph and I looked at each other before I put it on.

"Honestly, Marnie, you are beautiful. And, although I've said this a thousand times to annoy you, you do have perfect breasts."

I scoffed and said, "No, you usually say nice tits."

Steph smiled. "Well, they are." She moved toward me. I knew what was coming and had no idea how to respond.

Steph placed a hand on my naked shoulder and gently pulled me toward her. At the same time, her face came close to mine. She closed her eyes and kissed me. I knew I should push her away, but I didn't want to offend her - at first. I quickly realized I never had a kiss this gentle or this erotic. Her lips melded to mine.

Her hand slid down my naked back and pulled me to her. My bare breasts pushed into her full chest. As my nipples hardened in reaction, I could feel her stiff nipples pushing through her shirt and bra. Next, I felt her tongue softly probe my mouth. I opened and she was inside. My heartbeat doubled immediately and I had difficulty breathing. Her hand slipped to my backside and pulled to make our pussies press against each other's thighs. I still had my arms at my side, my hands squeezed tightly into fists. As Steph's tongue probed deeper, I started to relax, opened my hands and brought them to rest on her hips. As our jeans-clad lower halves ground into each other, I felt my desire manifest itself as wetness between my legs. I couldn't believe I was turned on.

Marnie's free hand moved between us and took hold of my right breast. When her fingers rubbed my nipple, I moaned. I had a fleeting thought that I should stop this before it went further, but it left as quickly as it came. She moved forward and I backed up until I was resting against the wall and her weight pinned me there.

Without doing so consciously, I moved from passively receiving her kiss to responding and then pushing my tongue into her mouth. It may have been imagined, but the heat in my own pussy seemed to be joined with that coming from Steph in spite of the jeans and underwear between us. Suddenly Steph broke our kiss and moved her head down toward an exposed breast. As her lips closed on the taut and sensitive nipple, I let out a long groan.

Seconds later, there was a rap at the door of the changing room. A sales clerk was asking if everything were all right. Steph pulled off my nipple and responded.

"Thanks, yes, just stubbed my toe."

I doubt if the clerk bought it, but she said, "Well, let me know if you need anything. And, there's only supposed to be one person at a time in the changing rooms."

"Sorry, be right out. We're just finishing up," Steph said. To emphasize the point she pinched my nipple and I had to bite my palm to keep from letting another sound of pleasure escape.

Steph started to giggle and despite my embarrassment by being practically busted by the clerk, I joined in. I looked in the mirror and witnessed a strange sight. I stood topless, nipples at full attention, as my breasts bounced with my laughter. Steph was leaning against the wall and clutching her stomach and trying to not howl with laughter.

I gained some control and pulled on my t-shirt, followed by my cotton sweater. I ran my fingers through my hair and thought I still looked like a woman who just had sex in a public place.

I took two blouses and asked Steph to return the others. Taking one last glance in the mirror, I opened the door and exited. I spied the saleswoman standing nearby ostensibly arranging clothes on a shelf. She scrutinized me and then Steph. I was pretty sure she was wise to what was going on. I smiled at her and breezed by on my way to the sales counter. I paid for the blouses and took my bag as Steph fell in beside me. We quickly left the store.

In the corridor, I stopped and turned to her.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked in a whisper.

"Well, it wasn't a fuck," she said smiling, "but I thought it was awesome."

"I think you've completely lost it."

Steph touched my arm. "Really, Marnie? Because a few minutes ago it didn't look that way to me."

"I was, uh, just taken aback. That was so totally unexpected. I think I had too much to drink."

Steph leaned in, her lips grazing my cheek, as her lips touched my ear. So softly she said, "Bullshit, Marnie. You were turned on just as much as I was. I bet your panties are as wet as mine."

I pulled my head away. "You've had too much to drink. I suggest you sit here until you sober up. I'm going home. Maybe we can pretend this never happened." Looking at her face that was seconds ago mashed to mine, I tried not to admit that she was right. As I shook my head to convince her, I knew Steph wasn't buying it either.

Steph flashed an enigmatic smile. "I doubt we'll forget it, Marnie. Think of it as an appetizer. Yeah, think of it as just that while you consider my proposition." She paused, then added, "And, say hello to Arnold for me when you get home."

I was on the verge of denying any such thing was going to happen, when I thought of how that vibrating tool was going to feel slipping inside me.

"You're drunk and talking crazy," I managed to say.

"Love you, Marnie. Call me later."

I kissed her cheek, smelled her perfume and thought of her lips on my nipple.

"Sober up, Steph."

I walked out of the mall trying to figure out how to pull my sodden panties out of my cleft without just stuffing my fingers down my pants. I made it to my car, pulled my zipper down and tugged the soaked cotton free. I hoped I could wait until I got home to finish what I needed desperately.

***

After my third orgasm, I lay naked on my bed, faithful Arnold nestled between my thighs. Thank god he was a trooper. I don't think any man could have lasted long enough to sate my lust. I had a quick mental flash of Cory positioned between me and a naked Steph. His dick rested on his thigh as my best friend and I stroked him in appreciation.

I nearly turned Arnold back on for another round, but instead forced myself out of bed and into the shower. After practically freezing my boobs off with cold water, I dried, dressed and went to the kitchen.

It was nearly five o'clock. I poured a full glass of chardonnay and sat on a stool. The sexual release I had achieved didn't even make a dent into the desire I still felt. My mind was in turmoil. I needed to talk to someone, but who would understand such a twisted sexual scenario as what Steph proposed. I downed about half the glass and then reached for my cell.

***

Two days later I sat at the bar and looked anxiously at the door. It was now seven-thirty and I was nursing a glass of wine. I decided to Uber over and not worry about driving. I turned to scan the room behind me to make sure I hadn't missed my anticipated guest. I sighed and then felt a touch on my shoulder.

I turned and saw the tall brunette standing there. I stood and hugged her.

"Kimberly, thanks for coming."

She smiled and said, "Sometimes I wish you still called me Chain."

I laughed and said, "Sorry, you look too tame to call you that anymore. Do any of the other teachers know what's under those conservative clothes? And do they know all the different colors your hair has been. I love your look now."

Kimberly ordered a Cosmo and said, "Well, none of them have seen the tats. I lost most of the jewelry. I kept the belly button ring, but all the rest is history."

"God, it's so good to see you. What's it been, six months?" I drank some wine.

Her drink arrived, she sipped and then sat next to me. "More like eight months. It was right after school started."

"Wow," I replied. "Didn't think it was that long."

"Well, we're both busy," she said. I wondered if she meant that I was too busy to call her.

"Good to see you. Cheers!" I said and raised my glass. We clinked and each took a sip.

"So, how have you been? Seeing anyone interesting?"

"Well," Kimberly said, "school is good. High school kids are still evil monsters. The good news is that there is only two weeks left in the school year. The bad news is that I can hardly keep them in their seats now and it will only get worse."

I nodded in sympathy. I never thought the wild woman I met freshman year would end up as a teacher. Kimberly seemed so different. I had a moment of doubt about seeking her opinion. Maybe her wild days were so far behind her that she would be offended by my request for advice.

She continued to answer my original question.

"I am seeing a guy. He's a fellow teacher. Seems nice and we've had some fun."

"So, what does he think of your, uh, artwork?"

Kimberly chuckled. "Well, we haven't gotten to that stage yet."

She must have read the surprise on my face.

"Marnie, give me some credit. I'm not the same wild child I was freshman year. I think you saw that by senior year I had settled down a lot."

"Yes, of course I did. I'm sorry if you thought I was implying something. I think it's great you're going at a different pace."

This time she laughed and said, "You mean I'm not ripping his clothes off and sucking his dick five minutes after we met."

I joined her laughter. Kimberly was referring to a mixer she had talked me into accompanying her to second semester of our freshman year. It was at one of the more notorious frat houses. We had our plastic cups of beer and were standing in the corner. A senior walked over and started chatting us up. He was much more interested in Chain than me. At one point, he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

Chain handed me her beer, dropped to her knees and in a second had his cock out. I think my mouth was open wider than hers as she blew him. I had never seen anything like this in my life and incredibly no one else noticed. The guy started rocking and in less than a minute I could see Chain swallowing. She left his dick hanging out, took her beer back and said, "So, what do you think of freshmen girls now? Still think we don't know shit about sex and need someone to teach us? See ya 'round."

Chain took my arm and we moved back into the mainstream of the party. I did glance back to see him staring at us, his semi-hard dick fully exposed to the room.

Looking at Kimberly it was hard to reconcile the woman sitting next to me to my old roommate. She wore navy slacks and a pink oxford cloth shirt tucked in. Her dark hair was styled close to her head and kept the focus on her face. She still had the bridge of freckles running from cheek to cheek. A subtle combination of eye shadow, mascara and shaped eyebrows allowed her dark eyes to dominate her face. With only a light trace of pink lipstick on her thin lips, Kimberly looked both fresh and sexy. Her shirt allowed you to determine that there were no big breasts hidden away. She was still long and lean and the slacks fit nicely around her small butt. At five-ten without shoes, Kimberly stood close to six feet in her pumps. I could see both men and women checking her out from different parts of the bar.

"Those were different days," I said.

"Yes and thank god I survived," she added. "You know, I never told you this, Marnie, but I don't think I would have made it through school without you."

"How's that?"

"Well, you were so different from me. I told myself I shouldn't give a shit what you thought, but I kept wondering what you did think. You never got into drugs beyond some weed and I think I saw that you could have a lot of fun and not get messed up. I started doing less and less and finally quit drugs altogether. I also became a lot more selective about sex. You might remember I even swore off men for a bit."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds