Brave New World

I promised and we hugged. She kissed my cheek and we left in different directions.

I was a wreck the rest of the week. My nights were filled with dreams of naked women. Arnold was of little help since I kept wondering what a soft female tongue would feel like moving in and out of me instead of hard metal.

On Friday I left work early because I was so hyped up. I dashed home and straightened my apartment for the millionth time that week. I don't think there was a stray speck of dust within a five block radius. I stripped and stood in the shower for a long time. As I washed, rinsed, washed, rinsed and conditioned my hair, I asked myself if I were primping out of nervousness or getting ready for a hot date? I flashed back on Kimberly's naked body in front of me in our dorm room. I recalled how sexy she looked and how her smooth cleft always seemed to be wet. As I slipped my finger into my own slit, I cried out and hoped my neighbors didn't hear me.

After my shower, I stood naked in my bedroom throwing clothing on the bed and then grabbing more from my closet. Nothing appealed to me. Glancing at the clock I realized that Kimberly was due to arrive in less than an hour. Still naked, I called the local Chinese restaurant and ordered our dinner to be delivered. I think I probably asked for enough food to feed ten of us.

I ran to the kitchen and put an extra bottle of white wine in the fridge, next to the other two bottles I had placed there earlier. I grabbed plates and silverware and placed them on the counter that separated the kitchen from the living/dining area. As I straightened the pink tablecloth for the tenth time, I realized that I was pushing myself toward a panic attack.

Taking a deep breath, I took a superhero power stance. My balled fists rested on my hips and my feet were spread even with my shoulders. I held my head up and looked into the distance, letting my focus soften. When I first heard of this technique, I was more than skeptical. But before a meeting where I had to present to our executive committee, I dashed off to the ladies room and took the pose. After a couple minutes, I began to relax and felt my confidence surge. I left the room and killed the presentation. Our CEO told me it was one of the best he had ever seen.

I still wondered about the effectiveness of such a routine, but decided it couldn't hurt. I was totally convinced one day when I opened the ladies room door to see my vice-president looking like Wonder Woman. She eyed me and I just nodded. I moved to stand next to her and we maintained our silent concentration. We never said a word to each other, but during the meeting of the Board of Directors, we caught each other's eye as we each had to stand to present our findings to the group. Ever since, I've tried to find two minutes to let my inner superhero come out before I undertook a stressful action.

Standing in my living area I asked myself if Wonder Woman's pussy could have been as wet as mine is. Although I tried to clear my mind, visions of small boobs with silver studs through the nipples invaded my subconscious.

I gave up on power posing and ran back to my bedroom. I had to dry my pits three times before I could put on deodorant. I finally chose beige lace bottoms and a matching lace bra. It was warm, even with air conditioning, so I opted for a loose, long floral skirt and sleeveless soft cotton pink top. I added a silver necklace and bracelet. I chose colorful dangling earrings that picked up the tones in my skirt. I went easy on make-up. My cheeks were red enough not to need very much. I did my eyes and added a light shade of lipstick. I looked around my room and saw that a hurricane must have somehow sneaked in. I didn't have the energy to put all my discarded outfits away, and slipped on my flat sandals before I closed the bedroom door behind me.

The doorbell rang and I jumped. Telling myself to calm down, I opened to see both Kimberly and the deliveryman from the restaurant. I stepped back to allow both of them to enter. The man put the food on the counter and I gave him a tip and signed the credit card receipt. I noticed Kimberly put her bag on the counter and I knew what was in there - lesbian porn and I had to admit I was excited to watch it with her.

After he left, I took my first close look at Kimberly. She wore a long cream skirt that hung straight down from her narrow hips. Freshly polished nails peeked out from her ankle strapped sandals. The heels made her stand close to six feet. On top, Kimberly was wearing a sleeveless knit top. The fabric outlined her small breasts that seemed to be held in a thin bra. She had obviously fussed with her make-up as her eyes were shadowed and outlined, making their dark brown shade appear more dramatic than I'd ever realized. Her hair was slightly gelled and accented with a fresh pale yellow gardenia behind her right ear. My heart fluttered at how pretty she looked. Her light red lipstick added a bit of dimension to her thin lips and made them look extraordinarily kissable. I asked myself, "When did I start thinking about women's lips?" I answered that it was the moment I felt Steph's pressing against my own and then told myself that, if I'm being honest, it might have been when I masturbated to images of Kimberly and her lesbian lover in college.

She bent down to kiss my cheek. I could smell the gardenia and a subtle scent I couldn't place. She said softly that I looked beautiful.

We moved apart but held eye contact. She ran her hand down my bare arm and I tried to suppress the shiver that shot through me, but I know she could feel the goosebumps she caused. I said we should eat while the food was warm. We opened the containers and fixed our plates at the counter and then moved to sit at the small table in the dining area of the living room to eat. She said yes to wine. I brought out a bottle and two glasses. We toasted each other and began to eat.

We made some small talk about our week and commented on the food. After seconds and another glass of wine, we both admitted having had enough food. I told Kimberly I had some cookies, but she said, and I concurred, that we were too full to eat. Working together we cleaned up and put the leftovers in the refrigerator.

"Showtime?" she asked smiling at me.

I nodded and took a second bottle of wine and opened it.

Kimberly pulled three DVDs from her purse. She asked if I would choose one. I randomly selected a disc and she turned on the TV and inserted it in the player. We sat close to each other on the couch.

"Marnie, I hope you'll find it interesting."

I was breathing a little rapidly and my heart raced as the images appeared. Two women were sitting on a couch having wine. Kimberly looked at me and chuckled. "Purely coincidence," she said.

One woman was blond, pretty and seemed to be well endowed. The other was dark and was not as buxom. The women chatted about life and then the blond complained that her boyfriend could never satisfy her. The dark haired woman was listening and nodding. She asked the blond if her boyfriend liked to go down on her. The blond laughed and said he never did

The dark haired woman told the blond that she shouldn't have to put up with that. She leaned in and kissed her friend. The blond responded and soon their hands were all over each other.

"They don't waste much time, do they?" I said.

"The point of the film is sex, so they need to get...to...the...sex," Kimberly said in a very deliberate, but playful, manner, which cut some of the building tension.

As Kimberly and I were talking the women had peeled each other's tops off. Now the dark haired one was unfastening the blonde's bra. Her breasts were obviously enhanced, but that did not seem to deter the dark haired woman from kissing and sucking them. The blond undid her friend's bra to reveal natural breasts that were large, but not oversized.

As they played with each other's boobs, Kimberly touched my arm. "See, it's just like what a guy would do. Think of the dark haired girl as a man. She is the more aggressive one."

I watched as the blond fell back on the couch and the other one pulled her skirt off. Her panties quickly followed and the camera zoomed in for a close-up of her bare pussy. Next the dark haired woman was licking the blond and then moved two fingers with crazy long nails inside. The blond was gasping and moaning.

"Starting to get any ideas?" Kimberly asked.

"If you only knew," I said silently to myself, wishing I had the courage to speak it aloud to Kimberly.

This activity went on for a while until suddenly the blond was pulling the rest of her friend's clothes off and going down on her. Lots of moans and dialogue like, "Oh, yeah, honey, lick it good." Out of nowhere it seemed, the dark haired girl produced a dildo and started using it on the blond. More groans and stupid dialogue. The scene cut to the bedroom and the women were now in a sixty-nine.

"That was fast," I said.

"Need to get in lots of sex," said Kimberly which made me giggle a little. In quick succession, they ate each other, the blond moved up to sit on the other's face and finally the dark haired girl started tonguing the blond's butthole.

"Ugh. People don't really do that stuff," I said.

"Oh, really!" said Kimberly. I turned to see her smiling. I turned back to the screen to see the dark haired girl's finger disappearing into the blond's butthole. The blond squealed, but, then again, she was squealing a lot anyway.

After what seemed like an eternity of trying every position, no matter how uncomfortable they seemed, the dark haired girl was licking the blond and attacking her clit with an incredible amount of force. The blond screamed and started squirting.

I gasped. "Holy shit, I never knew that could happen. Always thought it was like an urban myth."

"Marnie, I assure you it happens. I do it sometimes."

I looked at her and she turned her face toward mine. "Especially if I get really turned on by my partner. And my partner can find my g-spot and work on it." I felt a minor explosion between my legs. My mind flashed on what it would be like to see Kimberly naked with her legs apart and liquid squirting from her pussy.

Soon the film ended.

"So?" Kimberly asked.

"It was okay, but seemed kinda unreal."

"Yeah, not one of the best. I put it in the pile because it showed in great detail how they gave each other oral and used their fingers."

"I would agree with the great detail part," I added. We smiled and I refilled our wine glasses.

"Let me play my favorite," said Kimberly. "And, Marnie, if I finish this glass of wine, I won't be able to drive home."

"No problem," I said. "Stay here. I have another bottle chilling." Kimberly smiled and put the new disc in.

This story was much better quality. The photography was sharp, the acting was not bad and the women were all natural and normal looking. When two of the women finally undressed and started making love, I felt much more involved in the story. They were tender and portrayed affection between them. It was less fucking and more love-making. I was emotionally drawn into their story and found myself getting excited with the love scenes. In this disc, the sixty-nine scene played out for a long time and I believed that each woman enjoyed it and that they did reach a real climax.

When it ended, Kimberly asked if I liked it. I thought I could show her my wet panties and let her decide how much I enjoyed the last fifteen minutes.

"This one was good. I sorta could relate to those women, not like the first one."

"This one had romance in it, Marnie. You're a Romantic, so I thought you'd like it. Did you find the sex disgusting?"

I thought for a while. "Actually I thought it was well done. The women made it seem like they cared for each other. It was sexy."

Kimberly nodded. "Did it turn you on?"

I finished the wine in my glass and then shared the remains of the bottle between Kimberly and me. I smiled and nodded, "Maybe a little."

Kimberly took my hand in hers. "I get wet every time I watch this one. Makes me want to get off."

"Uh, yeah, I guess I could understand that."

"So...?" Kimberly said and squeezed my hand.

"So, what?"

"Want to?"

I was not following her. "Want to what?"

"Get off, silly. Let's do it. Right here, right now."

"You mean like in front of each other?" I still was not sure that she meant we should masturbate.

"Yep. I think we both could stand to get rid of some tension."

"Kimberly, I have never done anything like that."

"You never masturbated for a boyfriend?" She seemed to have a hard time believing that.

"God no. I wouldn't want him to know I did that stuff."

"Marnie, don't you think the guys probably jerked off. I know guys, and they do it a lot."

"Maybe, but I've never done it with anyone. I mean anyone, watching."

"Marnie, if you go to bed with Steph and Cory, there's a lot more that will be going on than playing with yourself. Think of this as a tiny first step."

I looked at her. She seemed so relaxed and open. "You really want to do this?" I had to admit I needed to get off really badly and it wasn't going to take much to get me to agree to anything that involved me orgasming in the very near future.

"Oh, yeah." Her eyes fell to my shirt. I knew my nipples were probably protruding. I could see hers were hard, as well. "And, I think you're turned on just thinking about it."

"How would we, like, start?" I asked, not believing I was even considering the suggestion. The idea that I might move forward was emanating from my warm pussy that was more than damp.

Kimberly stood and reached under her long skirt. In a few seconds her hands emerged dragging her pink underwear to the floor. She undid her sandals and kicked them free. She sat on the couch, turned to face me as she placed her feet on the cushions and hiked her skirt up past her knees. Slowly her legs parted and I could see her smooth sex. Her lips were glistening and puffy. The star tattoo above her slit was still there and looked sexy as hell. That word "inviting" came front and center in my mind again.

She looked at me. Slowly I stood, inched my panties off and sat back down, sitting in a like fashion. I willed my hands to pull my skirt up and allowed my knees to fall apart. Kimberly stared between my legs.

"God, Marnie, I forgot how beautiful your pussy is. It's like, perfect. All trimmed and neat."

I was at a loss on how to respond. Having never received a compliment on my pussy before, I just smiled. My smile faded as Kimberly reached between her legs and spread her lips. Her long fingers moved slowly up and down and she moved one hand so she could slide her middle finger inside.

As the finger moved past her engorged lips, I saw more moisture seep out. When her finger was deep inside her, Kimberly let out a soft groan and moved another finger to her clit, still hooded but enlarged.

As she made circles around her clit, Kimberly began pumping her finger in and out. At first her eyes were closed and her tongue extended from her mouth to wet her lips. I was frozen watching her.

When she did open her eyes, she locked onto my face. "Go ahead, Marnie, go ahead, baby."

Her fingers were moving faster on both her clit and in and out of her pussy. I tentatively touched my pussy. It was no surprise to confirm how wet I was. What did surprise me was how sensitive my pussy was. I let out a gasp as my finger slid between my lips.

Kimberly now had two fingers pumping in and out and her other hand was rapidly moving all over her clit. I could not recall a sexier sight. With my eyes fixed on what her hands were doing, I moved myself along the path to satisfaction. I was less vigorous in using my fingers, but was enjoying the experience. The added touch of naughtiness, as we displayed ourselves to each other, only added to my excitement.

I heard Kimberly gasp and looked at her face. I had never really watched a woman experience an orgasm, but knew I was about to do so. Her mouth was open wide and her eyes kept closing. As her tongue swiped along her lips, I could see her back arch. I shifted my gaze back between her legs to find that she now used three fingers to plunge inside while her other hand was tapping a rhythm on top of her clit. Suddenly all movement froze. I heard Kimberly say, "Fuck," and then a steady flow of liquid oozed from her pussy and past her fingers.

I had stopped my own masturbation to watch her come. I felt I should be ashamed to be staring at her as I was. The only emotion I could feel was awe.

"Jesus, that was intense," Kimberly said as her legs slowly stretched out.

"No shit," I replied. "And, you owe another five bucks to that jar."

She smiled. "Well worth it, babe."

We sat there with our legs spread as though it was the most natural thing in the world. Kimberly looked at my pussy. "Did you come?"

"Uh, no."

Kimberly moved her foot along my leg, past my calf, up my thigh until her toes touched my exposed sex. Using her big toe she touched my hooded clit and ran it through my cleft.

I thought, "The first time a woman touches me there and it's a toe."

"Continue, Marnie. Finish it." She moved her foot away and stood up. I replaced her toe with my fingers and took up where I left off a few moments ago.

Kimberly undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She next pulled her top off. Reaching behind she undid her bra and tossed it aside. Her small breasts stood out firmly with not even an inch of sag. My hands began to move faster.

My eyes roamed over her lithe body. I was breathing through my mouth as my hands moved me quickly along the "O" path.

"You like looking at me, don't you?" asked Kimberly as her hands traveled from her breasts to her smooth pussy, where her fingers spread her lips. "Remember the ring I used to have here? I know you used to stare at it. You tried to hide your glances, but I knew. Marnie, you can look at my pussy now. Don't be afraid."

Kimberly came next to me and knelt on the floor next to the couch.

"You are so beautiful, Marnie. Let yourself go, I want to see you orgasm."

I could only nod. I was getting there, but something was holding me back. I wanted to come so bad, but it wasn't working.

"Having trouble?" she asked with a tiny smile.

I nodded.

Kimberly leaned in keeping her eyes on mine. As she lowered her face, her lips pursed. I wanted to feel them. I needed their soft warmth. The first thing that touched me was her left nipple against my shoulder and I moaned just as her lips met mine. As we kissed, I felt heat radiate through my entire body. Gently Kimberly offered her tongue. I opened my mouth and eagerly welcomed her in. Soon there was no distinction between our mouths. Her tongue was as much a part of my mouth as mine was of hers.

Kimberly began to suck my tongue deep into her mouth. I was so excited that I stopped fingering myself. Then I felt her long fingers on my thigh. My mind wanted to break off contact and tell her that she could not do that. There was no way I was going to let another woman touch me.

Kimberly growled and I felt the vibrations rock my face. I knew I had to stop this now. I moved my hands to her shoulders to push her back. At that very second, her finger slipped inside me. God, that felt so good. I knew resistance was useless as she began moving her finger in and out. My vagina acted on its own will to try to trap her finger—not wanting it to move away from me. My hands on her shoulders slipped down until I was cupping her breasts. Those small, beautiful breasts that I had long admired were now in my grasp. Her nipples were taut and pushed against my palms. I loved touching her breasts. I loved the feel of the hot soft flesh in my hands. I cupped one breast and took the nipple of the other between my fingers and played with it. Kimberly pulled her mouth away for a second. She smiled and our eyes met.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds