Brave New World

"Fuck, yes, Marnie."

I pulled on her nipple and cried out as a second finger entered my most private spot. I was wetter than I thought possible and could hear the squishy sounds above our mutual, labored breathing. Kimberly suddenly pulled her face from mine. I immediately wanted to reestablish contact. She then moved her body up so that a nipple was now playing along my lips. Without a second thought, I took the nub and sucked hard.

Kimberly responded by pumping hard with her fingers and placing her free hand on my mound. Her index finger and thumb pinched my clit and then pushed back the hood. Maybe it was my imagination, but I could swear I could feel the cool air rush over the exposed pink button. When I felt her middle finger circling my clit, I took her whole breast into my mouth.

I was rushing to the edge of the cliff and couldn't wait to dive off and revel in the sweet fall that was calling me. I was seconds away when Kimberly pulled her body from me. Her fingers deserted my pussy. Not now, I thought. Not when I'm this close.

She pivoted and turned so she faced my feet. She bent and then her head was between my legs. As I felt her tongue touch my clit, her nose buried itself between my lips. I grabbed my breasts through my shirt and squeezed hard.

I never thought I would let a woman touch me like this and now I never wanted her to stop. The shock of her tongue on my clit had the immediate effect of forestalling my orgasm. Now it was roaring back. Kimberly took my clit between her lips and sucked hard. Then, she pushed a finger inside, moved it about and found my most sensitive spot. As her finger dug in and her lips pressured my clit, I could take no more. I screamed and my body began to shake.

As I reached my peak, I panicked. In my excitement I think I just peed.

Kimberly did not back off; no matter how gross it must have been between my legs at that moment. She continued to eat my pussy. Since her head was more or less upside down, a lot of liquid escaped and ran down to the couch.

It took me a while to find my voice. "Please, stop, please. I can't take any more."

Kimberly gave me one long, last lick and pulled away. She sat up, resting on her haunches. I could see the shiny liquid coating her face.

"I am so sorry," I said, turning away.

"God, for what?"

"For, you know, losing control like that."

"Like what? For having a great orgasm? Why should you apologize for that?" Kimberly was licking her lips.

"No, I mean, for...you know... peeing."

Kimberly looked stunned and then laughed. It was not a little polite laugh, but a full throaty howl.

"What?" I asked, starting to get angry.

"Marnie, you squirted. You didn't pee. It was awesome."

"I did?"

"Yeah. Guess you liked having sex with a girl. But, we ought to clean up your couch before it gets all stained."

Still naked, Kimberly moved toward my kitchen. Her small butt barely moved as she walked away. I thought it looked amazing.

She returned with a damp cloth and a dry dish towel. She asked me to stand and then worked on the cushion that was beneath me. When she was satisfied she turned to look at me. She deftly undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Grinning, she leaned over and kissed my pussy and licked up all the moisture there and on my thighs. It was very intimate and had me wanting round two.

"You taste fabulous, Marnie."

She wiped up the spot from where she was sitting. She then returned the cleaning material to the kitchen as I stood wondering how I found myself standing without underwear in my own apartment and having a woman tell me that she liked the taste of my sex.

"I think we should go to bed," she said.

I could not come up with a reason to say no. She took my hand and we walked into my bedroom. We looked at the mess on the bed and I said, "Sorry." I suggested my guest room.

"I want to clean up a bit," she said. I pointed her to the bathroom attached to my bedroom.

Kimberly stroked my face and said, "Don't get undressed. I want to do it."

She went to the bathroom and closed the door. I was stranded standing in the middle of my own room. How this night took such a turn, I was at a loss to explain. I was nervous about Kimberly staying in my bed. At the same time, I think I wanted to be in bed with her more than any other sexual or emotional feeling I ever had. I wanted to hold her and make love to her again. As the door to the bathroom opened, I covered my exposed pussy with my hands.

Kimberly smiled and came to me. She kissed my lips and I could taste toothpaste. I wondered what I would have tasted if she had kissed me immediately after her face was between my legs.

"Use the bathroom and then I'm going to undress you, Marnie."

I smiled weakly and hurried to complete my nightly ritual. Returning to the bedroom, I stood still as Kimberly approached me.

Kimberly undid my blouse and pulled it from my shoulders. Her hands flitted over my bra and caressed my breasts through the soft material.

She reached behind me to undo the clasp. As my bra fell to the floor, Kimberly stared at my naked breasts.

"Marnie, I've lusted after these since the first day I saw you. You hardly ever changed in front of me and I only really saw them one time." As she spoke, her fingers flitted over my breasts, raising goosebumps everywhere she touched.

"Seeing them now," she shook her head, "they are the most perfect boobs I've ever seen." She cupped both breasts and squeezed. As her thumbs ran over my nipples, I felt my pussy begin to weep.

"Come, let's get in bed," she said. I led her to the guest bedroom. I pulled the covers down. Kimberly guided me to sit on the edge. She lowered herself until she knelt between my legs. A slow, tender kiss on my lips resulted in my arms snaking around her shoulders. I kissed back. The heat exchange was intense.

After several long kisses, Kimberly kissed my collarbone, and then continued downward. As her lips latched onto my right breast, I thought I would have another orgasm. She kissed all around my flesh and finally took my nipple. Her lips pulled it tight and her tongue ran over its rough surface. At that moment any residual resistance fled my body. I knew I wanted Kimberly to take me and do what she wanted with me. I also faced the truth that I wanted to explore her body. No longer could I deny the passion that was building in me.

As she kissed my right breast, her fingers toyed with my left one. Never before did I appreciate how erotic breast play could be. The men I had been with played with them, but never long enough or soft enough. Kimberly was adoring them. I slipped my hand between my legs to try to ease the building desire for contact.

Kimberly pulled back and took my wrist to pull it away. "Marnie, dear, that is my job. Lie back."

I did as she told me, and Kimberly reclined next to me. We kissed each other for a long time.

When I felt her hand on my thigh, I let out a welcoming sigh. Kimberly took my hand and placed it at the top of her thigh. She kept her hand still. I realized she wanted me to make the first move.

I inched my hand up until it made contact with her warm flesh. I felt the smooth lips. Using my middle finger, I split her lips and ran it up and down. Kimberly bit her lower lip.

On the next stroke, I felt wetness on my fingertip. I rubbed more and harder. Kimberly made cooing noises. At the top of my next stroke, I touched her clit. It felt so much like mine and yet so foreign. I swirled my finger around the hard point. Kimberly buried her face in my neck.

I wanted to be inside her; inside a woman. I put my finger at her opening. Her legs spread ever wider. I pushed past her outer lips and found a hot and wet welcome. As my finger disappeared into another woman's body, my head spun with sexual intensity.

I began to move in and out and felt her. Her flow increased and I could feel it escaping and running down her butt.

I spun my hand and tried to reach her special spot. I was moving around and not being successful.

"A little higher, honey," Kimberly whispered. I moved my finger along her outer wall and felt something different.

"Yes, so good, Marnie."

I began to rub along the newly found area. Kimberly was thrusting back. "Please, touch my clit."

I used my other hand to rub circles along her clit. She sighed and moved her hips faster. "Push my hood back."

Using my thumb, I freed her clit from its hood. My finger now touched the hard bud directly. I rubbed back and forth.

"Harder in both places," she instructed.

I complied and Kimberly began breathing heavily. Sweat now covered her upper body and her hips lifted aggressively from the bed.

"God, this is so good, Marnie," she said between deep gulps of air. "Do you think you could use your mouth on my clit?"

I was at the Rubicon of lesbian sex. If I moved my mouth to her, I was no longer experimenting; I was making love to a woman.

I surprised myself by how quickly I made up my mind. I wanted to do this.

I placed my head on her mound. Holding her hood back I licked the pink erection. Kimberly cried out. I licked more and more, pressing harder each time. I could taste something, but it was not strong. I moved quickly so that I was lying between her legs. I extracted my fingers from her vagina and began licking her swollen lips. The taste of her was strong, almost overpowering. It was also the most erotic taste I could imagine. I licked and licked as Kimberly thrashed about on the bed. Daringly I pushed my tongue past her lips to seek the canal inside. She grabbed my head and held me tight as my tongue darted in and out.

I knew she must be close, so I pushed her hood back and held her clit between my forefinger and thumb. As I pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside, I pinched her clit.

Kimberly yelped and began to orgasm. The flow of her sweet juice rapidly increased and covered my mouth. I drank it like it was life-saving nectar.

Kimberly rode out her climax and sank back onto the bed. Her hands relaxed from my head and she tried to push me away. I gave her a final lick between her lips and a caress on her clit. She stiffened again with a minor orgasm.

I crawled back to face her. She kissed me and used her tongue to clean my face and chin.

"Hold me, love," she pleaded. I welcomed her to my embrace. "That was fantastic, Marnie. It lived up to my dreams. I am so happy."

We kissed again and fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was close to midnight when I awoke. Kimberly snuggled tightly against me with her head on my chest and her long leg draped over my thigh. I slipped my hand down to her butt and marveled how well it fit into my palm. My mind still swirled with the remembrance of what we had shared a short time ago.

The speed that I travelled from confirmed straight girl to holding a naked woman in my arms seemed like a blink of an eye. As confused as I was, I wasn't regretting the fact that a beautiful woman was in bed with me.

I was also certain that I could move forward with Steph and Cory. As my mind played out this scenario, I could not determine if I were more excited about being with Cory, with Steph or with both. I pulled Kimberly tight to me and smiled. I realized it didn't make any difference. I was planning to enjoy it all. This was certainly a brave new world.

To be continued.

*****

My thanks to Prof Davros, HsytLit and Gary13 for their support and editing. These guys are the greatest and saved me from so many errors. As always any remaining mistakes are all mine. Chapter two will be posted soon. I'd love to know what you think of this story. Thank you for reading my story. Althea.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds