• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Cabin Fever

With her pussy and ass totally exposed by her position Tricia feels so horny, excited, and willing. She is aching to cum and to make Brent cum.

Sounds of sex are filling the room with Brent's and Tricia's moans and gasps in response to each other's actions, as well as the actors on TV in similar throws of passion. The sounds of the TV, however, are unheard by the two in complete bliss on the bed. They are completely absorbed in providing each other pleasure and revelling in their own.

Tricia's hand strokes Brent's slippery cock as she licks and sucks lightly on the head, her other hand tickles his shaved balls and the line of skin beneath. Brent's hands caress Tricia's upraised, exposed bum. Occasionally the tips of his fingers migrate to slide between her cheeks. The crack of her ass is wet from her abundance of lubrication and Brent is sliding his fingers over her wetness closer and closer to the tight rosebud of her ass. Tricia follows suit and soon the manipulations of their mouths are accented by the gentle but quick tickling of each other's puckered wet asshole.

Brent's cock is beginning to leak pre-cum. Tricia touches the tip of her tongue to it and uses its lubrication to slide her tongue over his cockhead. Brent gasps even louder. His passion is becoming uncontrollable. The eroticism of the moment is intoxicating. With one hand he tickles Tricia's tight bum, with the other he again starts rubbing her clit.

With a long lick he probes deep into her wet slit, and then with a long lap he runs up the entire length of her lips to his finger tickling her tight ass. With eager little flicks he touches the tip of his tongue to her rosebud, then with gentle pressure slips the tip of his tongue inside. Everything is coming together now, The feeling of her finger on Brent's tight ass, his cock in her mouth, the fantastic sensations of Brent's fingers on her clit, now one inside her pussy and his tongue probing inside her ass comes crashing down on Tricia, she can feel the waves of her climax beginning to well up inside her.

She thrusts back on Brent's fingers and tongue and squeals

"OH BABY!" the telltale sound of her impending orgasm.

She pushes against his face and feels his tongue running over her clit, lips and ass as she rides his face into her orgasm.

Her humping against Brent's face in orgasm excites him even more, as does her now erratic sucking on him. As her orgasm builds she is lost in her own bliss, not even sensing the pressure that is welling up inside Brent's cock.

Her hand is still stroking it in a fury now, having moved her mouth off of his cock to catch her breath. With her face on Brent's thigh and his cock in her hand she is still squealing and panting in the height of her orgasm. Brent's thrusting pauses, he cries out, and shoots great gobs of his cum onto his belly inches from her face.

"Oh OH, I'M CUMMING!" Brent cried out.

She immediately places her mouth on his pulsing, twitching cock catching the last few spurts of his semen. As her own orgasm begins to subside she lightly sucks on him drawing any cum left out of his cock. Slowly their orgasms begin to abate and as Brent's tongue on her pussy turns to kisses she now relaxes, lying down fully on top of him. Unabashedly she lays on him feeling his cum between her breasts, and her own cum on her legs and on his face between them.

"Oh Wow. That was fantastic!" Brent tells her. "Where did you learn to do that so well?"

"Through pure desire," she giggles as she rises to slowly turns to face him, lying again on top of him.

"And you were fantastic too. I haven't cum that hard in months!"

"Well you will again, soon. I promise," he tells her with little kisses on her cheek then her lips.

"Like 'right now' soon?" She whispers in his ear.

"Sure", he replies. I want to be inside you the next time you cum though, and it might take me a few minutes to be ready for that. I just came as hard as I've ever cum in my life, and I'm still really, really horny," he tells her. "I just need a few minutes for my dick to catch up to my mind."

"Hey, that movie is either long or we came really fast," she giggles. Brent looks up and there are two women on the screen now playing with toys.

"Mmm, that's right, you like women and toys don't you?" she asks.

"Oh, I love it!" He replies.

"Well it so happens I brought mine," she grins.

"You did? Wonderful, it also so happens I brought us another one," he grins back.

"Really?"

"Uh, huh."

"What's it like?"

"Well, do you remember the time on the phone when I was in that hotel, and you were at your Mom's?"

"Yes, I sure do."

"Do you remember what kind of toy I had then?"

"You called it something like an 'anal intruder'."

"That's the one."

"Did you bring it?"

"One like it. Do you want to see?"

"Sure!" she giggles.

Brent reaches into the bedside drawer and announces, "I also brought some other things, oil, jelly, some beads, a vibrating egg and here is the toy."

He shows it to her it has a base and a long skinny flexible tip about twice the width as a pencil. The flexible tip is straight but contoured with ripples on it. Just the sight of it and the other things he brought add to her excitement.

"That looks like it could be some fun."

"I can tell you from experience, it is."

"What are those other things?" she asks.

"Well the oil is obvious, I want to cover you with it and slide all over your body. The jelly is lubricant. These beads I've never tried but they sound fun."

The beads are about twice the size of marbles and there are eight of them tied on a string with a one inch gap between them. On the end of the string is a plastic loop big enough to put your finger through.

"How do you use them?"

"You slip them one at a time in your bum and then leave them there. When you are about to cum you pull them out one at a time during your orgasm."

"That sounds fun! I want to try them first!" she giggles.

"We'll see," he smiles at her.

"What is the vibrating egg?"

The egg is about the size and shape of an egg but it has a thin wire coming out of it.

"You insert it and then on the end of this cord you can control its speed."

"I like my toys, but these sound like fun too." Tricia reaches into the drawer on the other side of the bed and pulls out her toy.

"This is old faithful. It's made me cum more times than Dave," she laughs. "I love it".

"Why don't you show me how you like to use it?"

She looks coyly at him, "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Mmm Hmm I'd love to watch you make yourself cum. You might remember that you told me you'd do that for me," he grins at her.

"True, I did," she replies. "I will, but I really want to feel you inside me first."

"Mmm so do I," he replies then leans over and kisses her.

The kiss is a loving one, they are still very aroused for each other but the initial uncontrolled excitement has been abated by their recent orgasms.

The tip of Brent's tongue traces the edges of Tricia's lips and then meets hers. Their tongues roll and dance over each other as their mouths press hard to each other. Brent takes Tricia's face gently between his hands and draws her close to him now running his tongue gently, passionately over hers.

Tricia, being already horny is becoming more aroused by the gentleness and lust mixed in the moment of their kisses. She can feel herself beginning to lubricate already and she feels a strong need to have Brent inside her. Brent is still very horny for Tricia and her kisses are beginning to travel right through his body and settle in his loins. His cock, not yet flaccid is already beginning to respond to his growing arousal.

One of Brent's hands moves from her face and rolls over the back of her neck and to her back. He hugs Tricia close to him while they are both absorbed in the passion of their kiss. Tricia's free hand also wraps around Brent's back and draws him to her as her passion is beginning to mount. It is only moments now before Brent's cock is again fully engorged. Tricia has felt it's growth on her thigh and now rolls onto Brent, straddling his waist with her knees.

Still engrossed in their loving yet intense kiss Tricia settles back on her haunches. She can feel the hardness of Brent's cock shaft squeezed between the lubricated lips of her wanton pussy, and his belly.

She starts to slide her wet slit up and down his hard shaft. She moans at the feeling of his hard cock nestled along the length of her lips. Brent thrusts against her pussy, his hard shaft slides against her dripping lips. |Tricia is pressing her clit against his hardness as she rides him. Tricia is now extremely hot and wants, needs, Brent's cock inside her.

Breaking off of their kiss Tricia rises up on her hands, sliding the tip of Brent's cock across her clit then down to the entrance of her quaking vagina. She feels his cock head beginning to pierce her lips, and both are eager to have it inside of her. She takes a slight pause to ensure positioning, and then he rocks back solidly, impaling herself on Brent's hard throbbing cock.

"OH MY GOD!" she squeals.

Tricia begins to rock on his cock. Brent meets her motion with equal thrusts of his hard cock. The room is almost echoing with the sounds of their passionate lovemaking. The slippery sounds of their strokes are only defeated by sporadic squeals moans and grunts escaping them.

"Oh BABY!!" Tricia moans, "FUCK ME!"

"Yes, Yes! Ride my hard cock! Swallow it in your wet pussy!" Brent calls out.

Tricia's meets Brent's thrusting for several minutes then pushes back to sit fully on Brent's hard cock. The tip of his cock is resting on her cervix and her clit is rubbing hard on his groin.

Tricia rolls her hips on Brent's hard cock, rocking it deep inside her without raising herself off of him. She leans down on him again and their lips meet as they again enjoy a loving kiss. There is nothing like a kiss while making love.

He leans slightly to one side, applies slight pressure and they roll over to their sides, and then further until Brent is on top.

Breaking their kiss, Brent rises up and begins to strongly pound his hard cock into Tricia's wet squeezing pussy.

"Yes, Yes, YES! FUCK ME HARD!" She cries out.

Brent is doing just that, his balls slap against her ass with a steady slapping sound that is buried beneath their gasps and squeals.

"Do you like to be fucked hard Tricia?" Brent whispers to her looking into her eyes.

"Mmm yes, hard!"

With that she reaches up grabs his ass and pulls him to her on every stroke. Brent then takes longer pauses between each stroke. As he withdraws, she feels his cock head spread her lips as he pulls almost out of her. He holds that point for a moment, and then drives his cock into her again with force.

She is beginning to moan less and gasp more as her excitement begins to rise from the feeling of his cock slamming into her. Brent begins to take variable pauses, sometimes short, sometimes agonizingly long but always followed by the intense pleasure of him ramming his cock deep, deep inside her.

"You are so wet and feel so fucking good!"

"So does your cock, don't stop! Fuck me just like this all night!"

Tricia is humping her hips against Brent's thrusts and tries to hold his cock deep inside her on each thrust. She feels the excitement of orgasm building inside her and presses harder against Brent's cock. He takes a longer stroke withdrawing completely then rubs the tip of his hard cock against her now erect clit. After a few little circles against it, he slowly slides down her lips again, slightly parting them with his cockhead.

She is in great anticipation of his next thrust. Her passion is intense and she knows she is on the verge of climax. Brent again slides up to tickle her clit with his cock, Tricia tries to suck his cock into her eager pussy.

"Please give me your cock! I can't wait!" she cries out.

Brent pauses at her clit for only a moment then with a firm push buries his cock inside her.

"I'm cumming!" Tricia squeals as Brent continues to stroke his cock into her.

Tricia's breaths are coming in sporadic cries as she rides Brent's cock through her orgasm. Brent continues to stroke into her and as her orgasm subsides so does his humping until he has again slowed to a steady pleasurable rhythm.

"Oh baby, make me cum again. That was fucking AWESOME!!"

"You are gorgeous when you cum, and you make the neatest sounds," Brent chuckles.

Tricia smiles and giggles "I can't help it."

They smile at each other and give a small kiss as they continue to make love. It is amazing for two people to have never laid eyes on each other before four hours ago to be so at ease with each other. The passion of their lovemaking is intense, but they can still talk and laugh at the same time as they make love.

The steady rhythm of their loving keeps her fully aroused though and she wants to cum again, just not right away. She wants to have the comfort of lengthy lovemaking without having to try to cum as soon as she can.

"So who won?" Brent asks.

"Won?"

"Yeah, which one of us gave in first?"

Tricia laughs, "I think we both won."

"I think you're right!" Brent answers with a laugh. "I intend to win all weekend."

"Me too, let's just keep doing this forever."

"Okay. Let's lay side by side Okay?"

"Okay."

Brent lies down on Tricia and his cock never leaves her wet pussy as they come to rest on their sides facing each other.

"You are a great fuck you know that?" Brent quips.

"It's just my passion that does it. You're good too. I already know I'm going to cum again."

"If I have my way you will over and over."

Brent is still easily sliding his cock against Tricia's steady pushing. They aren't getting deep penetration but they are now just enjoying each other's bodies, not trying to cum.

"Hey what's this?" Brent grins as he picks up the anal beads. "Still want to try them?"

"Sure. Me first, remember?" she giggles.

Brent reaches for the lubricant then he pulls Tricia to him she raises her leg across his waist. He puts a dab of lubricant on his fingers and reaches behind Tricia.

Zeroing in on her asshole he feels how wet she already is there. He rubs the lubricant over her tight rosebud and slips the tip of his finger inside. Immediately he feels her squeeze his cock with her pussy.

"Mmm. Do you like that?" he asks.

"You know I do."

He likes it too, and his increased thrusting is evidence of it. Tricia is grinding her crotch against Brent's as he places the first bead against the tight opening of her ass. She reaches behind, places her hand on his and together they slip the first one in effortlessly.

"That feels good," she says.

"Remember, I'm next," Brent says with a smile.

She smiles back and gives him a loving wet kiss. Together they insert all eight beads in Tricia's ass.

"Can you feel them in there?" Brent asks as they resume thrusting against each other.

"Yes but they aren't uncomfortable or anything."

"I'll bet they'll feel good when you cum again," he tells her.

"I bet they will, she answers and humps against him with increased energy.

Their steady fucking is now becoming more intense as again their passion is growing. Tricia pulls Brent's hips to her and feels him thrust harder into her.

"Since I get to have a toy, I guess you'll want one. Tricia giggles. "How would you like to have that anal vibrator while we fuck?"

"I'd love it."

Tricia reaches behind her and finds it on of the bed.

"I wonder if your cock will vibrate inside me when you have this in your ass?"

"I hope so."

Brent passes Tricia the lubricant and she dribbles a bit on the toy and then places some on her fingers. Reaching behind Brent she runs her finger down the crack of his ass to the tight hole. As she begins to rub the lubricant on his tight ring, he immediately twitches inside her.

"Mmm! You like that as much as I do!" she grins.

"I love it!" he responds.

Taking the vibrator in her hand she slides the tip of it along his balls until she feels it at his lubricated asshole. Easily she starts to slip it inside him. His cock twitches even harder at the sensation of someone playing at his ass. No one has ever done this for him and he is in seventh heaven. Brent leans forward and kisses Tricia as she slips the toy up his ass. All six inches of it slips into his ass, right up to the base.

"Ah! That feels good. Kinky good," he says.

"Do you want me to turn it on?" she asks.

"Not yet. I want to just enjoy feeling it in there."

"I love that you're into erotic things as much as I am," she tells him.

"I love how kinky we are together," he grins and resumes sliding his hard cock in and out of Tricia's wet pussy.

Together they smile at each other as they continue to enjoy each other's bodies and pleasure. The added sensation in Brent's ass is definitely starting to show and his thrusts into Tricia are intensifying. She too is humping hard against Brent now as their excitement grows.

Lying side by side does not allow the freedom for deep penetration that they want and Tricia rolls on top of Brent. As they turn, Brent feels slightly more pressure from the toy inside of him. Tricia now feels the little ring on the end of the beads bouncing against her ass, reminding her of the delicious kinky sensation of the beads in her tight bum. Tricia immediately begins the familiar rocking motion that she enjoys.

She loves to feel Brent's hard cock touching her cervix as she squirms on him, pressing her clit against his groin. She closes her eyes in pleasure and continues to rock on Brent's throbbing cock.

Reaching up Brent takes each and then both of her supple breasts in his hands. Gently kneading them he gently runs a fingertip over each nipple.

"Mmm nice," he tells her.

"Glad you think so, I love having them massaged while I fuck."

"I'm pleased to accommodate."

Tricia now begins to hump up and down on Brent's cock drawing her pussy up until just the head of Brent's cock is between her lips, then planting herself firmly on it again. Brent's thrusts come to meet her evenly and they begin into a solid, intense rhythm.

"Oh yeah, ride my hard cock."

"Oh baby, I will I will, as long as I can."

"Well, I'm not ready to cum yet, but if you keep this up, I will be."

"Yes, cum for me, I want to feel you shoot your cum deep inside me."

"I want to feel your pussy twitch as you cum again."

With increased vigour, they hump Brent's cock into Tricia. Her clit is coming down to rest on his groin on each stroke; occasionally she grinds it against him momentarily before rising up again for another stroke.

"Oh! You feel so good inside me!" she breathes between her shortening breaths. "Do you want me to turn the toy on?"

"Uh, huh," he replies with increasingly laboured breathing.

Tricia leans back on her haunches, grinds against him some more as she reaches down behind them. She fells for the end of the toy between the cheeks of Brent's ass and turns it, immediately feeling the vibrations travel from the toy through Brent's ass to his cock inside her pussy. The tip of his cock focuses the vibration deep inside her onto her cervix.

"Ah!" They both cry out as the sensation of the vibrations envelops them.

Immediately Brent feels the passion rising within him and knows it won't be long before he cums.

"I'm close," he manages to say with short breaths.

"Me too," she replies in a broken voice.

Brent reaches behind her and places his finger through the ring of the beads.

"How close are you?" he asks.

"Really... Uh... close!" she replies.

Brent gently pulls the ring of the beads until he feels resistance of the first bead on her tight ring.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds